PDA

View Full Version : SB-I Banner Contest

Snitlev
02.02.10, 12:13
wanted:

a new banner/header for the SB-I forum. everyone makes as much as he/she likes and post it here and we choose one out of the best 3.

We have a lot of art designers and I hope they are willing to contribute to this contest :top:

The staff could suggest a variety of topics for the banner ...

PS. thx, an Staby

best regards

mangathala2002
05.02.10, 08:20
What's the prize? :tongue:

Snitlev
05.02.10, 08:57
I think the staff to wonder about the prize

mfg

SBfreak
05.02.10, 13:20
I will try my best but I'm a newb in gimp..
Will post something tomorrow.

Rebound
05.02.10, 13:30
Note: This is a feedback thread, no official announce. We will make a banner contest before we release our vB4 version, not earlier. There are different spezifications which are important to create new banners. More later.

regards

RB

Blocker
05.02.10, 16:51
I will try something :tongue:

great idea

Instab
06.02.10, 21:21
I will try my best but I'm a newb in gimp..

who said you have to use gimp?

SBfreak
06.02.10, 22:42
I don't know a thing about photoshop.

Instab
07.02.10, 00:06
I don't know a thing about photoshop.

hehe, well, according to your post before gimp dösn't make a big difference there either :redface:
no offence, eh :biggrin:

seriously i'm looking forward to seeing you results no matter what app :top:

SBfreak
07.02.10, 00:09
I've learned a lot since that post.But then again when I posted I knew more in gimp than photoshop.

GhostCode
23.02.10, 18:34
i will whip something over this weekend...is there any limit to how many entries you can have? and dimensions of this project would be helpful as well as weather animation is allowed or non-animation!

thanks!

kazuya
23.02.10, 20:16
i think a non - animation better.damn didn't use photoshop for long now,i am afraid a gonna stick to much to PC if i let my self in it :biggrin:

just to ask,must it be some specific color or it's not important?

JayDee
23.02.10, 22:02
What the critical date, to wich we can post our banners? wanna do somethinjg usefull to community :smile:

Snitlev
23.02.10, 22:59
please read the post from our staff

Note: This is a feedback thread, no official announce. We will make a banner contest before we release our vB4 version, not earlier. There are different spezifications which are important to create new banners. More later.

regards

RB

but I'm very pleased about so many User will to experience this banner-contest ;-)

mfg

Blocker
24.02.10, 02:11
i will whip something over this weekend...is there any limit to how many entries you can have? and dimensions of this project would be helpful as well as weather animation is allowed or non-animation!

thanks!

+1

We are waiting for the specifications right now:tongue:

GotIt
24.02.10, 11:20
Another reason to use photoshop again, if I'm bothered :biggrin:

If I'm not, best of luck to everyone, and I know all your results will be awesome and mindblowing !