PDA

View Full Version : Adding seedboxes category

snoppy
31.01.10, 05:41
Hi all..
Am just wondering isn't it a good idea to add a seedboxes categoury to the forum?
will contain topics like seedboxes reviews, whats new, seedboxes speedtests ...etc
what do you think ?

GotIt
31.01.10, 06:01
This is just my opinion:

I personally don't think it'll be too much of an active subforum. If the people in this forum could afford seedboxes, then we probably wouldn't need to cheat.

That said, best of luck, and it would be interesting to see a guide to cheating with seedboxes :top:

Instab
31.01.10, 06:03
actually i remember a guy doing that. no joke.

SBfreak
31.01.10, 12:38
Hi all..
Am just wondering isn't it a good idea to add a seedboxes categoury to the forum?
will contain topics like seedboxes reviews, whats new, seedboxes speedtests ...etc
what do you think ?

Hello there.I don't want to be rude with new members or something like that.
No offense but do you know on what forum you are right now??:5585:

Rebound
31.01.10, 12:48
Mhm, the idea is not really bad. I know that some users have seedboxes here and some are planning to buy one. Perhaps we could create a new forum for experience and hoster tips.

anon
31.01.10, 16:26

Looking at your other posts I can see you're planning to buy a seedbox and thus can understand why you want this.

Although you should consider that as SBfreak said, given this board's nature you won't find as much feedback as on "normal" filesharing forums, even if some users have seedboxes.

But then again we could give it a go and see what happens.

If you need information now, FST has a large Seedbox Discussion subforum.

SBcheater
31.01.10, 21:07
Hi all..
what do you think ?

Here you go the world fastest and Cheapest infact free of cost seedboxes are available at following link give it a try buddy

SBSeedBoxes (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/ratiomaster-1-9-0-updated-sb-innovation-18074/)

Blocker
23.02.10, 06:22
This is just my opinion:

I personally don't think it'll be too much of an active subforum. If the people in this forum could afford seedboxes, then we probably wouldn't need to cheat.

I agree ,IMO If your cheating you don't need to buy a seedbox service

anon
23.02.10, 16:40
If your cheating you don't need to buy a seedbox service

You don't? Look at splicer... even though he knows how to cheat, he decided it was time for giving back to the tracker, and thus got a seedbox.

supermarrioh
23.02.10, 16:56
actually i remember a guy doing that. no joke.
I Cheated quite a lot with my LEECHbox ;) I think about 2-3 TiB Download.
Rebound wrote a Tflux with report-seeder mod for me and it worked like a charm.
Even though i don't do it anymore (its just easier to seed a few hours), it was great when i needed my upload bandwidth for other stuff.

Blocker
24.02.10, 02:34
But cheating or having a seedbox have the same purpose as I understand.

Keep good ratio and leech without difficulties

Instab
24.02.10, 02:37

it depends. on some sites just having a box is not enough. you need a good strategy, too. so sometimes a little cheating support dösn't hurt even for seeboxers :tongü:

anon
24.02.10, 16:40

Except that with a seedbox you give back way more :wink: