PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on AnimeBytes

MiCRON
30.01.10, 09:11
Hello! Has anyone tried cheating on this site? I'm planning to use RM with WM and GT.

SBfreak
30.01.10, 09:30
I've only tested Ratio Faker and Greedy Torrent without randomizer.
"Set my upload x times my download"(x may vary from 1.1 to 1.6 ) should do the trick.

Mihai
30.01.10, 11:49
WM works for sure.

MiCRON
30.01.10, 12:14
The only problem is that there's almost no leechers in there. :tongue:

Mihai
30.01.10, 12:16
No need for leechers.Just cheat fast:wink2:

anon
30.01.10, 17:43
The only problem is that there's almost no leechers in there. :tongue:

ScL often has few leechers, too. But as Manas once said, scripts and peers are two different things. Most (but not all, look at What.cd) Gazelle trackers tend to be easy to cheat on.

MiCRON
30.01.10, 17:51
So doing WM on a torrent without any leecher is fine?

anon
30.01.10, 17:52
That I can't help you with :biggrin:

MiCRON
30.01.10, 17:58
LOL! That's fine, maybe someone in here have tried that. I was just wondering because I've got some trackers where it's almost the same case when it comes to number of leechers. One of them being LzTr.

Mihai
30.01.10, 19:11
Well torrents that have been snached like 4-5 times at least can be cheatable.But it must not have just 1 seeder.

MiCRON
30.01.10, 20:33
Thanks for the tip Mihai. I'll hold on the account for a few days start waffling away. :biggrin:

shadowww
31.01.10, 00:51
Ye, you start, then report here how it was so I might try then if you don't get banned. :biggrin:

But seeing I have upload rights from beginning I might even upload some short OVA or something. I have quite an anime pick on my hard xD

edit: or lol, tell me on pm if you want me to leech some torrent while you cheat on it :)))))))

ottostubx
01.02.10, 03:40
i test RM 1.90 up 500k/s

GotIt
01.02.10, 05:46
i test RM 1.90 up 500k/s

Where there leechers; if so how many and has sufficient time been passed that you are in the clear?

SBfreak
01.02.10, 12:06
i test RM 1.90 up 500k/s
Me too but I don't want to say what kind of torrent or if I used memory reader or give more freaking details.

anon
01.02.10, 17:21
I don't want to say what kind of torrent or if I used memory reader or give more freaking details.

Why not..?

Oh, you're referring to ottostubx's bad way of posting. Yeah, I can agree.

SBfreak
01.02.10, 17:24
Oh, you're referring to ottostubx's bad way of posting.
Please,I'm a noob with pride.Remember? My first post was the same as all these.

"I got banned at xxx","It worked,thanks":biggrin::redface:
I was just trying to put some irony into my post.I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

Nokki
02.03.10, 15:18
Anybody with recent info guys?? So far there hasn't been any confirmed success... :smile:

SBfreak
02.03.10, 16:51
They have dudes on the lookout for cheaters so don't use GT.
Ratio Faker with default settings is the best option if you're not afraid of endless error wall in the log.
And again,I'm not shoulder:tongue:

anon
02.03.10, 17:36
And again,I'm not shoulder:tongue:

You must be referring to the fact some tracker admins think the opposite. Well, Germany and Romania may be very close in the world map, but they aren't the same country :freesty:

SBfreak
02.03.10, 18:47
You must be referring to the fact some tracker admins think the opposite.
Animebyt.es,IPT and and some other anime tracker that shut down.Can't remember it's name.
They can't get away from me so easy(talking about anime trackers).I'm a first class anime tard after all.

saebrtooth
02.04.10, 01:20
This is really weird I can download stuff and cheat thru VEM but when I load the same torrent in RM even for a few hours there is no connection no updates no nothing!

Seeder Gone Bad
07.05.10, 18:57
I used Shu-Mod & to cheat there, 4.3, th torrent had 8 seeders, zero leechers & 45 snatches

Upload speed : 60 - 80 Kbps

My download speed : 110 Kbps

worked fine and my acc. is still alive

also Used Ratio Master, Memory Reader, 25 seeder, 4 leechers, 85 snatches

Upload Speed : 80 Kbps

My Download Speed : 110 Kbps

worked fine too

but Shu-Mod is my fav. :top:

Nokki
22.05.10, 20:49
WM works for sure.

No need for leechers.Just cheat fast:wink2:

At what speeds man? How fast?

anon
22.05.10, 20:50
1MB/s maybe?

Aztaros
12.08.10, 12:30
This is really weird I can download stuff and cheat thru VEM but when I load the same torrent in RM even for a few hours there is no connection no updates no nothing!

Weird thing is that I have a somewhat similar issue, I can connect, and see the amount of peers. But when I try using the WM, it doesn't work for me. On RM + MR it says I uploaded 1.2GB (800-1000kbps range) but it's not updating it on the tracker. It still shows (10GB) only. After the first announce with me trying this, and seeing my upload never got announced. I stopped, got a little scuuuuurrred. :P

anon
12.08.10, 14:04
What about trying a slower speed?

saebrtooth
12.08.10, 16:03
it was the same using any speed

pinkybrain22
30.03.12, 00:07
The tracker has a ton of problems right now as the server is over capacity. A lot of the times, upload and download won't count right regardless of whether or not you're legitimately seeding. There aren't many leechers, but you can sort to find the ones with the most (usually 4 or 5 max). Just upload fast and quick, I've done upwards of 3Mb/s on AB with mR and Memory Reader enabled. The only problems so far have been from the tracker itself.

CM05
04.06.12, 09:24
Can confirm what pinkybrain22 has said. mR with upload of 100-250KB/s is working fine past three weeks. Tracker miscounts stats which is a problem with the server not your client. Hardest thing is finding a torrent with leechers.

Makeawish
07.07.12, 10:39
The tracker has a ton of problems right now as the server is over capacity. A lot of the times, upload and download won't count right regardless of whether or not you're legitimately seeding. There aren't many leechers, but you can sort to find the ones with the most (usually 4 or 5 max). Just upload fast and quick, I've done upwards of 3Mb/s on AB with mR and Memory Reader enabled. The only problems so far have been from the tracker itself.

Yes it's overloaded... torrents always timeout...

koel
08.08.13, 19:05
insulting staff & promising you'll be back will get you all sorts of bans on many trackers you see...(got that confirmed on irc so it's not bs)
wm works with high speed 1MB/s on many leeches .
Easy to cheat.

Natsukashi
10.07.15, 21:37
Bump

You guys really have to be careful with this one, they do not play. Use extremely safe speeds, anything above 200kbps and they will detect you, I have been banned recently went above just approximately 500, I was banned the very night.

Keeping you informed guys :D

nousername
27.07.16, 04:49
Heard Animebytes has become very strict over the last couple of months. I do not quite understand whether waffles method is safe or mratio. What does waffles method do , i mean is it really safe for all trackers?

Codec
27.07.16, 16:13
Yes, they have become very strict. I've been disabled 3 times now.

nousername
27.07.16, 18:24
Yes, they have become very strict. I've been disabled 3 times now.
So what is the best option to use on AnimeBytes.

Codec
27.07.16, 20:46
I never cheated over there, i was disabled for other reasons. Dont invite people you dont know, they will disable your account and when you go to irc they start asking questions like how you know him, where did you meet him..... they wont reenable you if you get disabled.

nousername
28.07.16, 04:30
I never cheated over there, i was disabled for other reasons. Dont invite people you dont know, they will disable your account and when you go to irc they start asking questions like how you know him, where did you meet him..... they wont reenable you if you get disabled.
What were the other reasons you got disabled for? What is waffles method? is it safe on all trackers?

anon
28.07.16, 04:50
What is waffles method?

Codec
28.07.16, 13:40
i was disabled because i got invite from an invite forum.

nousername
28.07.16, 19:12
Thank you anon. I am in dire need on some advice to use on AnimeBytes since they started banning like crazy. Need to know if mR is a good option if it is then the settings used. Thank you all my folks.

Codec
29.07.16, 13:39
I would advise you to not cheat over there, 1080p files are freeleech. Download those and improve your ratio.

anon
30.07.16, 04:54
I would advise you to not cheat over there, 1080p files are freeleech. Download those and improve your ratio.

If they have packs or torrents in split RARs, you can also grab the first part of either and seed it to death. This is a generic tip whose specific effectiveness depends on each tracker, but is generally good. Getting several times your initial "investment" in upload credit is the usual outcome.

Sherlock
24.07.17, 11:05
Any recent info on cheating there?

Zoro
23.08.17, 17:22
@codec, you've been disabled there thrice so i'll ask you. Are their cheating scripts really all that good that it's really hard to cheat on? i was a member once but never bothered to login back in the day and don't even remember my username, my account was from like 2011-2012 i guess.

PukingTom
12.12.17, 08:25
What settings is safe to use as of now? Just got in this tracker.

whyme
18.02.18, 18:41
is mratio safe for animebytes? Share your latest experience please

PukingTom
19.02.18, 09:42
^ RM, doing 30Kb per sec, still alive.

qJW1NK!3vB5&!QQ
20.09.19, 23:24
For me, AB is incredibly generous with freeleech and bonus points, and you can find almost anything you want there, it's one of the few trackers where I wouldn't cheat at all, they definitely don't deserve it.
I'm sure most people feel the same way since there's barely any posts in this thread too.

anon
24.09.19, 01:48
I'm sure most people feel the same way since there's barely any posts in this thread too.

Either that or they're all using nyaa.si.

sigduwksnsksis9283
06.08.20, 23:55
reading the above posts seems like fake uploading here bites in ass so time to fake seed..since their bonus points are nice enough.. any optimal size?

anon
07.08.20, 01:25
They can't get away from me so easy(talking about anime trackers).I'm a first class anime tard after all.

Fufufu, SBfreak tried to get me into anime and manga around the same time this post was written, but I just wasn't ready... then again, he was a self-confessed narutard :ggrin:

motalemb
12.10.20, 03:19
Any updates from anyone who tried?

sigduwksnsksis9283
12.10.20, 07:06
so let me summarize my way of cheating there for you.
I am cheating there for a while now and haven't been banned so either use mratio or biglybt mod and fake seed from 1-10tb (don't go above 10tb for safety reasons) and as i have learned that for each tb you earn 1k yen so 3-6tb will earn you 3-6 gb per day that way you won't have to worry much and go for the most seeded shows and avoid BDMV's either way some good way to make buffer the legit way is to find some work in the uploaders den. also do note, DO NOT use the forums in ab for precautions as i have seen ab users to lurk each others account more then just a bit so if you do decide to use those then go full on the paranoia settings(safety reasons from my point of view).

if you do get banned then the best reason would be too much fake seeding or getting caught in the eyes while using forums or using the irc/forums. rest aside you should be safe like me :D

sashiagustina
12.10.20, 12:01
I am cheating there for a while now and haven't been banned so either use mratio or biglybt mod and fake seed from 1-10tb (don't go above 10tb for safety reasons) and as i have learned that for each tb you earn 1k yen so 3-6tb will earn you 3-6 gb per day that way you won't have to worry much and go for the most seeded shows and avoid BDMV's either way some good way to make buffer the legit way is to find some work in the uploaders den. also do note, DO NOT use the forums in ab for precautions as i have seen ab users to lurk each others account more then just a bit so if you do decide to use those then go full on the paranoia settings(safety reasons from my point of view).

if you do get banned then the best reason would be too much fake seeding or getting caught in the eyes while using forums or using the irc/forums. rest aside you should be safe like me :D

so your advice is, dont join the irc/forums so they will not suspect you?

sigduwksnsksis9283
12.10.20, 13:40
sort of... i will avoid forums or irc on any trackers whether im cheating or not :geek:
but yeah don't be too greedy and you can easily earn more then 100gb by doing nothing(per month) and still download from there since the site is 80% freeleech.

anon
12.10.20, 15:36
i will avoid forums or irc on any trackers whether im cheating or not :geek:

And you do very well. Many a person has received a warning or ban on their accounts because they ticked off some staff or "respected" member. Best to keep your head down and use trackers just to download torrents, that's what you're there for in the first place.

MongoD
31.10.21, 18:10

What client are you using ? I am using qbit 4.1x and it does not connect to site.

sigduwksnsksis9283
01.11.21, 08:23
What client are you using ? I am using qbit 4.1x and it does not connect to site.

use the latest qbittorrent available on forum and use the mratio fixer if your using mratio or ratio master, should work by default on biglybt

anon
02.11.21, 04:34
I am using qbit 4.1x and it does not connect to site.

You need to post more details (error messages, logs) when reporting these things, otherwise we can't do much to help.

Anyway, bonus point farming is an effective and fairly underrated tactic, but be sure to pick good torrents that can be found elsewhere and have enough seeders for you to blend in with. Also, every Gazelle tracker has had to code its own seeding bonus system because that's not a stock feature, meaning there's no telling how they may be monitored... another reason to follow this advice.

My tip on post #43 is also feasible for non-split or single-file torrents. Just download a small portion, then set the priority on everything to "do not download"; your client will still upload the pieces it already has. You'll have less control over which ones are picked or how much storage space is used for the task, but sequential downloading and sparse files or file system compression may help.