PDA

View Full Version : The GT Method

Mihai
19.01.10, 18:02
I donne a tutorial with RF and the waffles method wich worked with GT too but it's a little old and even i don't use it because it's a little complicated.So here is a new method to cheat.I called it The GT Method:tongue:Not another method:rolling_eyes:

So basically it's very simple.

Instal greedy torrent.Then make the settings: report upload as x download
Use a value, better to be between 1-2 just to be safe.

Now open utorrent, leech what you want and when you are donne and you wanna close you pc or restart it or just close utorrent go to utorrent and add the custom settings so it will use greedy torrent as a proxy.
After you donne this go to utorrent->file->close.
Wait 1 min so it will report all your torrents through the proxy and after that you can close your pc.

And that's all.You can then look at your stats on the tracker and see that it's working.

Some basic questions you might ask:
If i don't report the fake stats when it is finished will it report them after a couple of hours?
Yes.Utorrent reports everytime the total amount downloaded/uploaded.
Does this work with Vuze for example?
Not sure because i didn't tested it yet.But you have shu mods there:tongue:
Are you sure it works on all trackers?
Not sure but i tested this on what.cd, waffles, x264 and other trackers but with weaker scripts.
For other questions just ask here.

It work with report upload as x upload.Just use 3-4 x upload, depens on your upload speed and the amount you need to make a good ratio at those torrents.

anon
19.01.10, 18:13
So this will report your upload as X times your download for the whole session in the final stop announce?

Mihai
19.01.10, 18:14
Yup:biggrin:

ooblar
20.01.10, 00:15
So greedy torrent is open the entire time but uTorrent isn't using it, but at the end it reports fake total stats?

anon
20.01.10, 00:16
Correct. Remember to change the proxy settings to use GT before you exit uTorrent.

ooblar
20.01.10, 00:20
And then when you start uTorrent again you disable the proxy?

Imagined scenario: you download a torrent and before you close uTorrent, you have uploaded total of 2 GB and downloaded total of 10 GB. Then you configure GT for upload multiplier of 5-6, so then after you use the proxy you now have 10 GB down and 10-12 GB up.

anon
20.01.10, 00:21
If you want to use this method again or are done faking, then yes.

kevin
18.05.10, 13:11
Now open utorrent, leech what you want and when you are donne and you wanna close you pc or restart it or just close utorrent go to utorrent and add the custom settings so it will use greedy torrent as a proxy.
After you donne this go to utorrent->file->close.
I know this is an old thread and I'm sorry for that but this is the only tutorial I could understand.But I have a question about the part written in bold: where exactly in utorrent you add the custom settings so it will use greedy torrent as a proxy?

anon
18.05.10, 13:12
That's explained in the GT help.
http://www.greedytorrent.com/docs/guides/utorrent/

hellman
18.05.10, 14:27
oh wow nice..... but wht we want too show greeedy torrent as proxy??????//:confused2:

Mihai
18.05.10, 14:29
Didn't get that:confused2:

caballero
18.05.10, 17:00
oh wow nice..... but wht we want too show greeedy torrent as proxy??????//:confused2:

I guess you're trying to say -why- we want to show greedy torrent as proxy.

If you read the documentation (check anon's link) for the programme you will find:

GreedyTorrent is implemented as a proxy for BitTorrent tracker protocol. It, once installed, sits in the system tray and waits for the BitTorrent client to make a request to the tracker. Once the BitTorrent client is connected and attempts to report the uploaded quantity, GreedyTorrent modifies the upload ratio to report according to your preferences.

That's why you need to set up the proxy settings, to configure it with your client

anon
18.05.10, 19:40

So that it works :lol:

Disregard anything the tracker may say about proxies, GT works locally so it looks the same as a regular client.

hellman
18.05.10, 19:54
i just remembered sbfreak saying in a thread recently that what.cd can detect this tool no matter what speed you put on.... but in 1st post mihai said that he tried it on what.cd

who is right??:confused2:

anon
18.05.10, 19:55
Look at Mihai's reply to SBfreak in that same thread. :happy:

hellman
18.05.10, 19:58
Look at Mihai's reply to SBfreak in that same thread. :happy:

actually i don't remember the thread...:biggrin:

i just remember the post

anon
18.05.10, 19:59
IPT - updated anti-cheat scripts? - Page 3 - SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/ipt-updated-anti-cheat-scripts-20164-post189530/#post189530)

hellman
18.05.10, 20:04
ok it means it works but with low speeds but not high as 4-5 mbps..:wink:

Mihai
18.05.10, 20:05
Not with 4-5 MB not mbps