PDA

View Full Version : best mod

zivsivron
16.01.10, 19:29
im looking for suggestion for the best mod to leech in the trackers i use : ST TV and TD. i was using utraitor with stealth mod v2 today but noticed that my ratio did go down after d/ling a movie. if any1 can point me to the right hack for me i would appreciate it very much , cya all :D

d00d
16.01.10, 19:55
Vuze Mod is the best IMO.

anon
16.01.10, 23:54
This is better off in the Talk forum.

Since it seems you prefer Stealth, did you try the NoReport-Tracker from my leecher pack?

GotIt
17.01.10, 00:18
Is there any particular reason you are focused on utraitor mods?

anon
17.01.10, 00:19
Stealth? And chances are he thinks it does more than hide you from the peerlist.

Instab
17.01.10, 03:22
im looking for suggestion for the best mod to leech in the trackers i use : ST TV and TD. i was using utraitor with stealth mod v2 today but noticed that my ratio did go down after d/ling a movie. if any1 can point me to the right hack for me i would appreciate it very much , cya all :D

there is no best mod/tool. it depends on your tactics and the tracker you wanna cheat on.
check the threads for your sites.

zivsivron
17.01.10, 07:20
well i prefer stealth becuz i have good ratio on all of those trackers and i wanna just maintain it dont know if it makes any sense. i have installed vuze mod from the vuze mod forum but i dont know the first thing about using it (does it have any stealth even?).

if any1 wanna tutor me about using vuze i would appreciate it. and also no i have not tried the no report from your leecher pack anon where can i find it?

and there is no particualr reason im focused on utraitor mods just any mods that have stealth capability , since i didnt know better i used utraitor but when i asked around in the utraitor mod forum i was told its not the best mod around since it can get me banned pretty quickly is that not true?

and in any case thanx alot for u guys sharing and helping me around im pretty new to the leech community.

classyboy
17.01.10, 09:15
There is no 'one best mod' as this will vary from tracker to tracker, and the script on that tracker. Vuze xtreme mod is, in my opinion, the best mod, if you want to cheat while downloading. RM, with memory reader is equally good. So it's upto your comfort level

jacksbi
17.01.10, 13:53
vuze is the best at moment i think.mratio is also good if u want to buffer your accounts without downloading anything.

anon
17.01.10, 17:12
i have installed vuze mod from the vuze mod forum but i dont know the first thing about using it (does it have any stealth even?).

No, it doesn't. Stealth is like the two little wheels to keep your bike up when you're just starting to ride it. It's nice at the beginning, but eventually you'll have to remove them, i.e. do "real" cheating, the one that's registered on the tracker and increases your stats.

if any1 wanna tutor me about using vuze i would appreciate it. and also no i have not tried the no report from your leecher pack anon where can i find it?

Well, since you're new, I'd recommend you use a great link at the top of the page labeled "Search". It'll answer all your questions. We're very strict about this, so please do so in the future. But I'll let it go this time - here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/)'s a Vuze tutorial, and you can find my leecher pack in the uTorrent section.

when i asked around in the utraitor mod forum i was told its not the best mod around since it can get me banned pretty quickly is that not true?

Some trackers can indeed detect and ban Stealth mods. They aren't flawless, another reason to learn the "real" cheating instead.

Instab
17.01.10, 20:46
There is no 'one best mod' as this will vary from tracker to tracker, and the script on that tracker. Vuze xtreme mod is, in my opinion, the best mod, if you want to cheat while downloading. RM, with memory reader is equally good. So it's upto your comfort level

that's what i said 2 posts above i think :wink2:

mratio is also good

only use mratio on sites with bad or no scripts. its spoofs can be detected.

anon
17.01.10, 20:47
only use mratio on sites with bad or no scripts. its spoofs can be detected.

I guess you're talking about its emulations. :tongue:

Blocker
18.01.10, 02:14
I just prefer Shu Mod (Vuze Extreme Mod)

zivsivron
18.01.10, 08:07
ok im sorry bout the not using search option will work on that. and thanx for the link to the tutorial its really helpful. i will try the mod from the leecher pack but u guys r saying that there is no good stealth mod out there?

Instab
18.01.10, 08:12
there is no good stealth mod out there?

the problem is the stealth, not the mod. stealth can always be detected.

isuckzduckz
20.01.10, 08:52
I've been using Vuze Mod on on many popular sites, still have not been banned yet. Of course the way you use it also plays a part. I've been cheating for about a year. I think it's the best IMO.

MiCRON
20.01.10, 14:19
For those using Vuze Mod, does the number of torrents affects the way it eats up your memory drastically?

Vation
20.01.10, 15:15
For those using Vuze Mod, does the number of torrents affects the way it eats up your memory drastically?

I've never felt that Vuze had and excessive hunger for resources(CPU/RAM)

Base RAM usage of Vuze would be definately higher than uTorrent

Ram memory usage per downloaded torrent should be similar to uTorrent.

For slight additional memory saving you might consider disabling all the plugins you do not use

and

Interface>Start>Display UI Chooser>Classic interface
It may affect/save memory usage.

My experiences are for downloading parallel five/six torrents therefore i can not say what if you would try twenty or more.

Question what do you mean by eating memory drastically?

anon
20.01.10, 17:07

From my experience, more torrents = more RAM. Vuze isn't going to eat an extra 100MB if you add ten torrents, but you can't load the amount of things I have on uTorrent without a hit.

@Vation: disabling plugins (as stated on Logitech's tutorial) is indeed a good idea. Some really eat a lot of memory. Personally, I've disabled all of them.

Instab
20.01.10, 17:17

you must have used a special super-ultra-light version :tongü:

SBfreak
20.01.10, 18:22
Depends on how awesome his pc is.

Instab
20.01.10, 18:28
Depends on how awesome his pc is.

java is always eating all up. the more you have the more it'll consume :tongü:

hehe, seriously, it dösn't matter what killer 1337 box he has because a non-java app will always be much faster. it's about relative speed.

MiCRON
20.01.10, 18:38
I wish Vuze wasn't written in Java. :biggrin:

ghostfucker
20.01.10, 19:11
does the number of torrents affects the way it eats up your memory drastically?
not the number of torrents, but the speed/number of peers.

btw. some comparison with popular apps:
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4334/unbenanntbj.th.png (http://img96.imageshack.us/i/unbenanntbj.png/)

i think thats ok:wink: