PDA

View Full Version : [Ratio Tool] RatioMaster 1.9.0 updated by SB-Innovation

Pages : 1 [2] 3

anon
15.03.10, 17:26
Ratiomaster with Client files from SB-Inovation are good. They will work with what.cd and torrentleech, but for what.cd, you will have to be conservative in your cheating.

I'd advise Slow and Steady method for What.CD, and common sense for torrentleech.

Both have their own respective "Cheating at X" threads, use the search to find them to get some extra info.

Well written.

I have just been the Mod shoulder mentioned. :happy:

ente
21.03.10, 15:29
The 1.9.0 is contain Utorrent 2.0 (17920) client simulation?

shoulder
21.03.10, 16:20
The client emulations don't depend on the version of RM. :wink2:

anon
21.03.10, 16:40
The 1.9.0 is contain Utorrent 2.0 (17920) client simulation?

From the first post:

If you want the latest client files but don't have the Member title, register at the Moofdev.net forums!

kazuya
28.03.10, 12:17
i wanna know if this client file for utorrent 2.0.0 would work,please some from the smart boys check it

saebrtooth
28.03.10, 12:57
hey kazuya is this ur work or did u find it on another site?

kazuya
28.03.10, 13:07
my, i tested it on localhost server and in access logs looks pretty same to me as real client...

Bronwater
28.03.10, 13:27
Planning to switch to Windows 7 64bit soon.
Could somebody confirm that both utorrent & ratiomaster work fine on it ?

saebrtooth
28.03.10, 13:37
they work :top:

anon
28.03.10, 17:35
Didn't the RM have a memory leak issue with Windows 7 or something?

kazuya, it isn't well-coded... why don't you just grab the client file from the Members-only thread? :unsure:

kazuya
28.03.10, 17:39
kazuya, it isn't well-coded... why don't you just grab the client file from the Members-only thread?

am i blind or what,where is that thread :redface:

SBfreak
Could somebody confirm that both utorrent & ratiomaster work fine on it ?
Yes they work fine.
The only tool that has problems on windows 7 x64 is mRatio

anon
am i blind or what,where is that thread :redface:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12691

kazuya
28.03.10, 17:42
uh i see now,you can delete my then if you want

chinaski
06.04.10, 16:37
Hi all,

I am new in this subject and I have a question. It would be great if someone could help me

It is necessary/advisable to have the same uTorrent version as the emulated in RatioMaster?

Because I have the last uTorrent version (2.0 18620) and the last client file I see is the 1.8.5.
Should I downgrade my uTorrent version although I am not using RatioMaster and uTorrent at the same time?
I use Ratiomaster a couple of hours to increase my ratio (with uTorrent closed) and then I close it and open the uTorrent normally.
Should I use memory reader or not?

Thank you very much.

Bronwater
06.04.10, 17:50
- yes, you MUST use memory reader.
- yes, you MUST have the same version of utorrent as the one that ur using with ur memory reader settings. So either downgrade (advised - since not all torrent sites accept 2.x) otherwise just go to moofdev website, there should be the newest utorrent client file.

anon
06.04.10, 18:20
It is necessary/advisable to have the same uTorrent version as the emulated in RatioMaster?

Yes, and the opposite (emulating the same uTorrent version you're running in the RM) is even better.

Questions like this are covered in my RM tutorial's FAQ, you may want to read it:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18270

saebrtooth
07.04.10, 05:21
Didn't the RM have a memory leak issue with Windows 7 or something?

kazuya, it isn't well-coded... why don't you just grab the client file from the Members-only thread? :unsure:

Yes the memory leak is still an issue on W7, even though it chews up all my memory it still does continue to fake announce.

Is this still an issue in XP?

I would be great if MrRM could fix this though ;)

chinaski
07.04.10, 08:24
Thank you all for your answers,

I was not able to find I client file for uTorrent 2.0 but I have made one on my own, I have got the peer id prefix of utorrent 2.0 with an http sniffer.
I hope it works well.

Thank you.

anon
07.04.10, 14:12
I was not able to find I client file for uTorrent 2.0 but I have made one on my own, I have got the peer id prefix of utorrent 2.0 with an http sniffer.

The prefix is the -UTXXXX- at the beginning and the following two bytes. %xx's count as a single byte. Keep that in mind.

Also, don't forget about the build number in the User-Agent.

chinaski
09.04.10, 08:06
The prefix is the -UTXXXX- at the beginning and the following two bytes. %xx's count as a single byte. Keep that in mind.

Also, don't forget about the build number in the User-Agent.

Thanks but I don't know what you mean with "the following two bytes. %xx's count as a single byte" I put in the prefix: -UT2000-%dbI that is what I see in the sniffer, the rest of the id chages each time I restart uTorrent.

anon
09.04.10, 13:18
I put in the prefix: -UT2000-%dbI

Then you don't have to worry :happy:

"%xx's count as a single byte" means that %db, for example, counts as a single character. For example, the string "IaksMNBaso" would be 10 bytes long, but "%eb%ac%01%04" is just 4 bytes long.

If you keep on running uTorrent several times looking for the part of the peer_id that never changes and use that as a prefix, you should be fine anyway.

rubben2
11.04.10, 05:48
I want to seed a torrent with RM, which is already downloaded with RM also (fake). The torrent has only 1 seeder (uploader), is it safe to seed or I should wait until say... there are 2-3 seeders.

leechmodder
11.04.10, 06:28
I want to seed a torrent with RM, which is already downloaded with RM also (fake). The torrent has only 1 seeder (uploader), is it safe to seed or I should wait until say... there are 2-3 seeders.

Wait for one more seeder and make sure there are enough leechers on the torrent. If you seed now, you can be a suspect of finishing the torrent so early than others !!

Its better to seed while you are a leecher and fake downloading the torrent. :top:

saebrtooth
11.04.10, 07:03

That all really depends on which tracker u using it on

rubben2
11.04.10, 07:41
Wait for one more seeder and make sure there are enough leechers on the torrent. If you seed now, you can be a suspect of finishing the torrent so early than others !!
:top:

Hmmm... I think this may be the reason I was banned at hdbits.ro yesterday.

@saebrtooth

It is level 2 tracker, where even http analyzer method works.

royalsetters
11.04.10, 11:06
Hi,
work this prog at TH tracker???i must really sure that i not get banned there.which client i must select....
Greetz

shoulder
11.04.10, 11:13
If used correctly (Memory Reader, reasonable speeds, ...) it works everywhere. :wink2:

saebrtooth
11.04.10, 13:51
@rubben2 a month ago I fashed 1tb at a lvl2 tracker and Im still there, [edit] oh yeah and no seeds lol ;)

anon
11.04.10, 23:53
Hi,
work this prog at TH tracker???i must really sure that i not get banned there.which client i must select....
Greetz

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19675

There's no need to crosspost :dry:

LittleCow
18.04.10, 11:35
Can I please client file for uT 2.0.1 (build 19078)?

Yes, I now - "only for member users", but I have "utorrent_2.0.1_(build_19078)" by HellD0t and Memory Reader does not work :frown: I have uT 2.0.1 (build 19078), with running one torrent. I run RM (by admin), run Memory Reader and get peer id, hash and port, but I do not get key and numwant :frown:

I have no idea what is wrong :confused: I have Windows 7.

SBfreak
18.04.10, 12:44
Try running utorrent with administrative rights as well.Happened once for me with win7 x64.

hellboy118
18.04.10, 13:48
hey, I was just checking out Ratio Master and have a little query.

In the gerneral tab you have your upload and download speed box's, so its easy to work out that the amount i want to fake the upload and download goes in these box's.

Now, in the Advanced tad their is the box's for randomizing the above speeds, so in theses box's do i only put in the amounts i want the upload to differ.

Example, upload only:

In the general tab i have put 80KB/s and say i want it to differ up to 20KB/s after each announce I would put in the Advanced tab MIN= 1 MAX= 20

Do I have this correct or am i completly off target?

saebrtooth
18.04.10, 13:59
Ur example is a bit wrong but I follow ur reasoning

The advanced tab u can use to set ramdom # limits for both upload and download for each subsequent announce.

Its not used as a modifier of the general tab's numbers ie x / + -

hellboy118
18.04.10, 14:05
Ur example is a bit wrong but I follow ur reasoning

The advanced tab u can use to set ramdom # limits for both upload and download for each subsequent announce.

Its not used as a modifier of the general tab's numbers ie x / + -

Thanks for your reply.

So if I set 80 in the general tab and in the advanced tab i set MIN=60 MAX=100 then it can give me up to 20KB/s difference each way after each announce?

saebrtooth
18.04.10, 14:10
thats right but it will be a random figure limit max of +- 20kbs

LittleCow
18.04.10, 15:36
Try running utorrent with administrative rights as well.Happened once for me with win7 x64.

You do not read exactly my post :redface:

anon
18.04.10, 17:46
You do not read exactly my post :redface:

What's wrong? You've said you ran the RM as admin, but didn't say anything about uTorrent...

Also, this doesn't depend on the client file.

LittleCow
18.04.10, 22:53
OMG :shockkk!:

It works. I am stupid :frown:

SBfreak
19.04.10, 13:03
Nope you're just a beginner.Be more optimistic:top:

raffav
21.04.10, 16:13
what is the different between this version from the RatioMaster eXtender v2.0 ???
and some one have testes this on I LOVE TORRENTS

anon
21.04.10, 16:13
RMeX is, as it name states, an extender. It merely adds features for the RM.

And everything should work on ILT.

raffav
21.04.10, 17:00
ok, and how it work, need to rum simultaneity with the client ? or is better to finish the dowload than use rm to fake the up ??

caballero
21.04.10, 17:16
ok, and how it work, need to rum simultaneity with the client ? or is better to finish the dowload than use rm to fake the up ??

RMExt is a tool that lets you to open more than one instance of RM at one time (Manager tool) plus other tools which you don't have to worry about (for now).

When you open an instance of RM and set it up (memory reader.....etc), you HAVE to stop the torrent you are going to cheat on in your client. DO NOT PAUSE IT, but STOP IT. I advice you, if you don't have any other torrents downloading just exit your client completely

In summary, do not run RM simultaneously with your client (on the same torrent). And yes it is better to finish the download then use RM or if you don't want the actual file, you can fake download with RM as well.

raffav
21.04.10, 17:30
is any ratio mastar that random up speed during the 30 min track update i think this one 1.9 only change the speed when he update the tracker

a very old ratio master had this function

hellman
21.04.10, 17:36
is any ratio mastar that random up speed during the 30 min track update i think this one 1.9 only change the speed when he update the tracker

well i don't know about extended 2.0 version but the ratio master 1.9 only changes ur speed randomly after the update

caballero
21.04.10, 17:50

If I understood what you've said, you are saying that RM 1.9 keeps the same speed and only change it when it updates. This is true, you can check this tutorial (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-ratiomaster-all-settings-explained-18270/) by anon.
For the up/dl speed, anon explains:

9a. when ticked, a new speed (between the two values you set) will be set for your fake upload on each tracker update.
9b. when ticked, a new speed (between the two values you set) will be set for your fake download on each tracker update.

Regarding the old ratio master, I really don't know about randomizing speeds within the 30 minutes. But if this function existed before, I see no reason for deleting it in the current version.

Edit: I will try the randomiser in RMExt and I will tell you when it changes speeds. My guess that it will after the update

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

The speed randomiser in RMExt doesn't work until you tick the "Restart Ratio Master's stopped torrent" box. This means that it will change the speed after the update.

anon
21.04.10, 18:45

This kind of doubts are covered in my tutorial:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18270

Read it if you're a RM beginner.

cheatos
21.04.10, 18:55
Edit: I will try the randomiser in RMExt and I will tell you when it changes speeds. My guess that it will after the update

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

The speed randomiser in RMExt doesn't work until you tick the "Restart Ratio Master's stopped torrent" box. This means that it will change the speed after the update.

true, thats why you [may need to/must] click the "RMR will do" button :wink2:
to see what will rmex do.

raffav
21.04.10, 18:56
i had already read the tutorial, i only want to calculate the ratio l:S

i think in my case the tracker have i have ratio ~= 1:2
85 seed 42 leecher

anon
21.04.10, 18:56
i only want to calculate the ratio l:S

i think in my case the tracker have i have ratio ~= 1:2
85 seed 42 leecher

Are you talking about the upload to download ratio or the seeders to leechers one? :unsure:

raffav
21.04.10, 19:53
about this

6a. It's better to cheat torrents with many leechers. The best way to handle it would be looking at the seed-to-peer ratio:

* 1:5 (5 seeders per leecher): fine. Be careful
* 1:4 : good
* 1:3 : very good
* 1:2 : great
* 1:1 : perfect for faking. You may not face many of these, though.

seeds/peers i means

anon
21.04.10, 21:21
1. use the QUOTE tag,
2. you don't need any programs to calculate that. Just divide the amount of seeders by the number of leechers. If there are 85 seeders and 42 leechers, the ratio is (pretty much) 1:2.

raffav
21.04.10, 23:47
yes, sorry forget the quote tag

so the ratio more close to 1:1 is better it is ? right

anon
21.04.10, 23:48
so the ratio more close to 1:1 is better it is ? right

Yes, just make sure the "leechers" aren't partial seeders (search that term for more info).

raffav
22.04.10, 00:19
ok, my dows is finished i will fake to recovery the amount i have taked for down

caballero
22.04.10, 00:35
ok, my dows is finished i will fake to recovery the amount i have taked for down

If it is a high level tracker I advice not to do it right now. You have to be realistic, for example, leave it seeding today and start faking tomorrow.

raffav
22.04.10, 00:39
i ilovetorrents, dont know the level !
but i wont fake hard i will fake +/- my real up speed 60kb/s rsrs i will put 60-80 random
hehe
since i have lost my member title i cant download vuze mod (last on) any more, so i need to use this way
in voze mod i always seed+ fake using the multiplicator mod 1x ~4x
i think is not fare with the others to 100% fake without seeding real
lol

anon
22.04.10, 00:40
Don't worry, anything will work at ILT...

Instab
22.04.10, 00:46
Don't worry, anything will work at ILT...

i ilovetorrents, dont know the level !
but i wont fake hard i will fake +/- my real up speed 60kb/s rsrs i will put 60-80 random
hehe
since i have lost my member title i cant download vuze mod (last on) any more, so i need to use this way
in voze mod i always seed+ fake using the multiplicator mod 1x ~4x

so take a well leeched torrent and flash 80 gig upload. and again, and again, and again :P

raffav
22.04.10, 01:08
so take a well leeched torrent and flash 80 gig upload. and again, and again, and again :P

i you are meaning about the flash option, i don't have any idea how this crary option work, but by the name i think he put on the tracker i had updated 80 giga in 30 min (time to update the tracker)

saebrtooth
22.04.10, 02:04
flash in this sense just mean doing it fast, much much faster than what normally could be done on ur connection

Instab
22.04.10, 02:06
i you are meaning about the flash option, i don't have any idea how this crary option work, but by the name i think he put on the tracker i had updated 80 giga in 30 min (time to update the tracker)

just enter a VERY high upload speed and hit stop when the desired amount has been reached

anon
22.04.10, 15:32
i you are meaning about the flash option, i don't have any idea how this crary option work

I knew you were going to ask this :tongue:

Just do as Instab stated. Personally, I use 1GB/s.

raffav
22.04.10, 17:46
hehe, that flasher dont work for me , he only up 2 megas in the slow or mediun is the same

i put 1 gb , press flasher than choice 1 giga on list and press start but the pop up flasher only up 2 megas and finish

OFF TOPIC

How, i can get again the member title ? :biggrin: i had read the FAQ but i am confused the promotion is automatic our is manually

anon
22.04.10, 17:51
he only up 2 megas in the slow or mediun is the same

We're talking about using the RM by itself, without RMeX... :unsure:

Also, did you read this?
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868

raffav
22.04.10, 19:15
We're talking about using the RM by itself, without RMeX... :unsure:

Also, did you read this?
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868

1º Yes, is true but some one sad about the 1 giga option rsrs

2 º no, and thanks for that link

Mihai
22.04.10, 19:26
I'm trying to fake a torrent from a certain valuea, let's say 56.99% but everytime i hit start it starts from 0%.
WTF?

shoulder
22.04.10, 19:45
Tracker?

anon
22.04.10, 20:01
I'm trying to fake a torrent from a certain valuea, let's say 56.99% but everytime i hit start it starts from 0%.
WTF?

Did you use the Reset Counters button in the same session?

Mihai
22.04.10, 20:39
Nope i didn't.I loaded the torrent, use memory reader, changed the stats and start button.Then completion turns to 0%

Tracker: x264

anon
22.04.10, 20:40
That's really strange, then. Can you post a screen of the settings?

Mihai
22.04.10, 20:49
I'm soo noob.I was using " . " instead of " , "
Working fine now:biggrin:

saebrtooth
23.04.10, 06:12
Does anyone know how to reduce the memory and cpu usage of RM?

---------- Post added at 05:12 ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 ----------

I dont think its possible. It does its intended job but doesnt play well with system resources

anon
23.04.10, 14:44
Does anyone know how to reduce the memory and cpu usage of RM?

For me it uses 0% CPU and around 5MB of RAM per instance... :unsure:

saebrtooth
23.04.10, 14:58
yeah thats when its working as it should and does for me too, but when the memory leaks happens my cpu goes up 100% usage and chews up all my ram.

It goes back down after a while but it just gets annoying especially when you have many RMs running

anon
23.04.10, 15:00
Oh, the memory leaks. Well, Mr. RM was planning to fix that, but he's very inactive at the moment... :frown:

Evyatar
23.04.10, 18:55
does it work on theplace?

grebetu
23.04.10, 19:20
does it work on theplace?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19307

Evyatar
23.04.10, 19:28
can some1 explain me where can i find this waffles method
i searched in google and here and didn't found it yet

thx

Mihai
23.04.10, 19:36
Here you go:http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/little-tutorial-how-cheat-waffles-12494/
Enjoy and learn it well.

anon
23.04.10, 19:58
can some1 explain me where can i find this waffles method
i searched in google and here and didn't found it yet

But if it's the first result when you google "Waffles method"! :eek:

grebetu
23.04.10, 23:26
You have to change your searching methodology. If you click Search, enter "waffles method" it comes second in results.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494

edit: sorry somehow haven't seen those last two replies before posting :(

hearthrob
24.04.10, 13:49
Hi guys,

I keep getting this error msg when using RM 1.9.0 on TL:
] *** Failed to decode tracker response :

Is there anything I have done wrong or should not set in the configuration that might have resulted in this? Haven't cheated on TL for a long time (almost 6 months) so this error is something new to me.

Thanks for any help! :smile:

cheatos
24.04.10, 14:00
try using RM 1.8.9

saebrtooth
24.04.10, 14:04
or u can try a different torrrent

hearthrob
24.04.10, 14:12
try using RM 1.8.9

Thanks for this suggestion. Is there a method where I can load the utorrent 1.8.5 version into the RM 1.8.9?

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

or u can try a different torrrent

I've tried using different torrents. Strange thing is 8 out of 10 got this error msg. So in a way, the selection is much more restricted as such.

cheatos
24.04.10, 14:13
yes, copy the 1.8.5 client file from 'clients' directory in RM1.9.0 to the 'clients' dir in 1.8.9

anon
24.04.10, 17:36
try using RM 1.8.9

Just curious, what makes you think using an older version will work? (I'm asking because I don't know :happy:)

Instab
24.04.10, 17:46
Just curious, what makes you think using an older version will work? (I'm asking because I don't know :happy:)

i had a few strange 'things' with 1.9.0, too. also went back to 1.8.9 then

cheatos
24.04.10, 18:53

if i remeber correctly (because i have not cheated lately) 1.9.0 screwed some sites for me bringing the old time-out error, i reverted back to 1.8.9 and the site worked fine then.

hearthrob still hasn't confirmed anything, or maybe the 'Thanks' means everything is OK ..

hearthrob
25.04.10, 12:26
Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. Just managed to test it out. Unfortunately still the same error msg. Could it be that TL tracker script has been updated?...

hellman
25.04.10, 12:32
Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. Just managed to test it out. Unfortunately still the same error msg. Could it be that TL tracker script has been updated?...

no buddy tl script is just the same .... m cheating there so i know

what's the error u're getting??

cheatos
25.04.10, 14:29

nope, TL is working fine for me,

how about posting a log hiding your info (passkey,ip,..etc)?

anon
25.04.10, 17:36
Could it be that TL tracker script has been updated?...

Not really, and if you used the memory reader, there's nothing to detect in the first place :cool:

I second the log posting thing.

raffav
26.04.10, 19:55
any information for add memory reader for news vuze ?? in this appz

anon
26.04.10, 19:56
any information for add memory reader for news vuze ??

Do you need a client file or what? :unsure:

ciccio
26.04.10, 20:34
but ratio master isn't updated anymore?

anon
26.04.10, 20:35
The coder is pretty busy with real life at the moment.

mumbalaya
26.04.10, 20:43
does anyone know where we can get client files for ut 2.0.1?

anon
26.04.10, 20:43
Read the first post thoroughly :wink:

hearthrob
27.04.10, 17:24
Not really, and if you used the memory reader, there's nothing to detect in the first place :cool:

I second the log posting thing.

Here's the log file guys. Thanks in advance for any advice! Appreciate it! :klatsch_3:

anon
27.04.10, 20:09
The log looks like what I expected - the tracker is replying, but with nothing... the only thing I can think of is changing the port and disabling the TCP listener, as something else (your client?) is already listening on the same port as the RM. Remember to change it in your client as well.

ciccio
28.04.10, 00:57
Anon is better disable the option "TCP listener"?

anon
28.04.10, 00:57
I've already explained that in the RM tutorial.

caballero
28.04.10, 03:20
I let RM and the client listen on the same port, obviously not the same torrent but sometimes the same tracker.

Instab
28.04.10, 03:21
I let RM and the client listen on the same port, obviously not the same torrent but sometimes the same tracker.

that makes no sense. only one app can use the same port at a time. if you don't close the real client you don't have to use the listener from rm

caballero
28.04.10, 03:27
that makes no sense. only one app can use the same port at a time. if you don't close the real client you don't have to use the listener from rm

I know that two applications can't use the same port simultaneously but I use the TCP listener in RM and leave my client open. I guess one of them will not appear as connectible, either RM or the client. I think it depends on what application uses the port first.

Instab
28.04.10, 03:30
I know that two applications can't use the same port simultaneously but I use the TCP listener in RM and leave my client open. I güss one of them will not appear as connectible, either RM or the client. I think it depends on what application uses the port first.

exactly, and you always wanna have the real client to be the one so there's a 'real' client in case of connect-tests

anon
28.04.10, 15:29
Generally, if you pass the memory reader and keep the real client running at all times, there's no need for the TCP listener. It's only useful when you don't have your client or anything else listening on the port and you wish to appear as connectable.

ciccio
28.04.10, 19:35
Generally, if you pass the memory reader and keep the real client running at all times, there's no need for the TCP listener. It's only useful when you don't have your client or anything else listening on the port and you wish to appear as connectable.

Just what i wanted hear, so i can disable TCP Listener ;)

coolio256
29.04.10, 15:58
it´s possible to fake 2 torrents at the same time ?
edit: yes xD

anon
29.04.10, 15:59
Just open two RM instances... :unsure:

raffav
29.04.10, 17:20
hi again, only to confirm is safely to use rm on IPT?

anon
29.04.10, 17:21
The RM works everywhere when used correctly. That includes IPT. Read its respective thread thoroughly and you shouldn't have any problems.

hellman
29.04.10, 18:24
hi again, only to confirm is safely to use rm on IPT?

well buddy rm is the safest tool to use only if u use it properly.. not even on ipt it works on high level trackers like scc, waffles, what.cd too
all u have to do is read some tutorials and pick a proper torrrent
never and i mean never grab a pack and torrent must have good leechers
and yeah don't b greedy with upload speed

see my signature for tutorials

caballero
29.04.10, 22:29
More than one instance of RM running can use the same port right? I mean I will appear connectible on each torrent?

anon
29.04.10, 22:30
More than one instance of RM running can use the same port right?

If you mean using the same port value without the TCP listener, then yes :happy:

caballero
29.04.10, 22:40
If you mean using the same port value without the TCP listener, then yes :happy:

With using the TCP listener, I should appear appear connectible on each torrent (tracker) that's what I mean.

By the way, it was kind of a rhetorical question because I'm facing a small problem:

I'm running a number of RM instances, all on the same tracker. When I started the process "cheating" all torrents were fine, I appear connectible on each torrent. However, I noticed that one of them after the update changed to un-connectible.

I don't know why is that. I know that if I closed RM and opened it again I will appear as connectible again but as I said not for a long time.

anon
29.04.10, 22:41
I'm running a number of RM instances, all on the same tracker. When I started the process "cheating" all torrents were fine, I appear connectible on each torrent. However, I noticed that one of them after the update changed to un-connectible.

I don't know why is that. I know that if I closed RM and opened it again I will appear as connectible again but as I said not for a long time.

That's why it's better not to use the TCP listener and keep your client open on the same port.

caballero
29.04.10, 22:46
That's why it's better not to use the TCP listener and keep your client open on the same port.

My client is closed, it has nothing to do with this. I want to know why do I appear as un-connectible on 1 torrent and connectible on others. And more strange, I was connectible that torrent before the update.

anon
29.04.10, 22:47
My client is closed, it has nothing to do with this.

If it was open then it'd be a real problem.

I want to know why do I appear as un-connectible on 1 torrent and connectible on others. And more strange, I was connectible that torrent before the update.

Perhaps one of the RMs gave up! :lol:

Generally having the TCP listener in just one of the instances should suffice for all of them to appear as connectable if using the same port... tried this?

caballero
29.04.10, 22:56
I haven't tried this but I think this might help: the torrent I appear as unconnectible on is the only one which I'm uploading something. All other torrents have zero upload speed.

Anyway, I'm only asking because my status show that my upload speed is .....kb/s and amount uploaded........mb and unconnectible, I thought it would be weird if someone saw it

anon
29.04.10, 22:57
I haven't tried this but I think this might help: the torrent I appear as unconnectible on is the only one which I'm uploading something. All other torrents have zero upload speed.

I don't think they're related but I can pass this to Mr. RM if you want.

Anyway, I'm only asking because my status show that my upload speed is .....kb/s and amount uploaded........mb and unconnectible, I thought it would be weird if someone saw it

It'd be very weird to be unconnectable in one torrent and OK for the rest, yes.

japanrocker
30.04.10, 03:05
i found a tut but i have another question.

when i use the memory reader after it gets the information can i shut down utorrent and just have ratiomaster running?

caballero
30.04.10, 03:36
rm gets you banned from the tracker. i was using speeds of 20 and i got banned. I men this was a month ago but still.

is there a thread that can help me not get banned on IPT

RM got you banned on IPT?

You need to give more information other than the speed you used (eg. did you use the memory reader.....etc)

I can assure you that you did something wrong, RM works like a charm on IPT, and not only IPT :wink2:

japanrocker
30.04.10, 03:39
no i didn't use the memory reader at all. i got banned within 1hr of using rm

caballero
30.04.10, 03:40
I just saw your edit, add another post next time so we don't get confused :cool2:

Yes, I advice you to shut uTorrent after using the memory reader, you can leave it open as long as the torrent you're cheating on is not working in utorrent

---------- Post added at 02:40 ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 ----------

Well, if you didn't use the memory reader, you will get banned on the lowest level tracker. It is a must that you use the memory reader. Because if you don't use it, you won't appear using uTorrent at all.

japanrocker
30.04.10, 03:41
[QUOTE=a007_hacker;184019

you can leave it open as long as the torrent you're cheating on is not working in utorrent[/QUOTE]

im cunfused on what you mean by that

and sorry i didn't want to double post

caballero
30.04.10, 03:46
im cunfused on what you mean by that

You shut uTorrent if you want to do that. The important thing is that the torrent loaded in RM is not working in uTorrent.

To make it simple for you:
1- Load the torrent into RM
2- Use the memory reader
3- If the torrent you loaded is working in uTorrent, STOP IT, you must must stop it.
4- Close uTorrent if you want to
5- Start RM

alpacino
30.04.10, 05:38
when i use the memory reader after it gets the information can i shut down utorrent and just have ratiomaster running?

You can shut down utorrent, but you will want to use tcp listener in this case, so that you appear as connectable to the tracker. But if you want to leave utorrent running, make sure you don't have the same torrent running on both client and RM, as a007_hacker mentioned.

anon
30.04.10, 13:09

Don't worry, we have a double post merger.

hearthrob
01.05.10, 08:24
The log looks like what I expected - the tracker is replying, but with nothing... the only thing I can think of is changing the port and disabling the TCP listener, as something else (your client?) is already listening on the same port as the RM. Remember to change it in your client as well.

Thanks. I finally found the time today to try that. After disabling TCP listener and changing the port in the real client and then use memory so that RM port is the same, hate to say that it still didn't work. No luck....:frown:

saebrtooth
01.05.10, 09:39
make it simple on urself, cheat on some other tracker whilst ur using ur real client on it

raffav
02.05.10, 02:41
i am downloading on ILT a just released game when the down is finished i will fake with rm
the down have 300 seeds and 250 peers :klatsch_3: in 7 hours i up the same amount i have download rsrs

caballero
02.05.10, 02:51
i am downloading on ILT a just released game when the down is finished i will fake with rm
the down have 300 seeds and 250 peers :klatsch_3: in 7 hours i up the same amount i have download rsrs

Peers is seeders + leechers and this torrent is very good for cheating, don't forget the memory reader :top:

raffav
02.05.10, 02:58
yes, i was forced to downgrade utorrents to 1.8 because the newts utorrents is not allowed on ILT

im ussing Memory reader even if i did't know that is dangerous using RM without Memory reader :biggrin:

saebrtooth
02.05.10, 06:00
its not dangerous on all tracker when not using memory reader just the high lvl 1s

Instab
02.05.10, 16:33
yes, i was forced to downgrade utorrents to 1.8 because the newts utorrents is not allowed on ILT

im ussing Memory reader even if i did't know that is dangerous using RM without Memory reader :biggrin:

its not dangerous on all tracker when not using memory reader just the high lvl 1s

yes, on ILT you don't need to worry

anon
02.05.10, 17:36
ILT won't care about the memory reader... nor speeds, nor the amount of leechers. Feel free to do lots of GBs on zero-leecher torrents.

ciccio
02.05.10, 18:26
i found a tut but i have another question.

Yes but you must enable in RM the option "TCP Listener".

anon
02.05.10, 18:28
Yes but you must enable in RM the option "TCP Listener".

You can shut down utorrent, but you will want to use tcp listener in this case, so that you appear as connectable to the tracker.

:pinch:

raffav
02.05.10, 19:01
i am a little lazy to search but witch is the level On the IPT low, medium or high ?

anon
02.05.10, 19:03
i am a little lazy to search

Mmm... well, honesty pays:

ILT is level 1. Both when it comes to rarity and cheating. It's open for signups, and everything works there.

raffav
02.05.10, 19:27
yes but i was about IPT and not about ILT:top:

anon
02.05.10, 19:28
My mistake.

Well, let me do the search for you:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=7971

Read that thread and you can't go wrong.

ciccio
02.05.10, 20:43
I've wrong above anon?

anon
02.05.10, 20:44
There's no sense in answering a question that has already been answered if you aren't going to add anything else other than what's already been said... just look at the posts that follow it next time.

ciccio
02.05.10, 21:46
There's no sense in answering a question that has already been answered if you aren't going to add anything else other than what's already been said... just look at the posts that follow it next time.

Ok, i'm sorry anon. Really, i didn't see that question was resolved already, it can happen...... sorry again.

anon
02.05.10, 21:47
No harm done :wink:

saebrtooth
03.05.10, 02:59
Mmm... well, honesty pays:

This situation reminds me of this
YouTube - World Class Apologists

but on topic now,

raffav searching for info is nt difficult click search and type in the thing u wanna search on and u'll many links u just need to sift through it.

ewoks
03.05.10, 21:33
Hi!
RM don't work in Asian DVD Club (http://asiandvdclub.org/), anybody can help me? :frown:

Log:

[04:27:55] *** Failed to decode tracker response :
[04:27:55] <html>
<head><title>302 Found</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>302 Found</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx/0.7.65</center>
</body>
</html>

Thanks!

anon
03.05.10, 21:35
Try another emulation... another guy was having the same problem, but I don't remember how he solved it (if he did).

hellman
03.05.10, 21:43
Hi!
RM don't work in Asian DVD Club (http://asiandvdclub.org/), anybody can help me? :frown:

Log:

<body bgcolor="white">
</body>
</html>

Thanks!

rm works fine their mate... i disagree with u.. try utorrent 1.8.5 in rm

ewoks
03.05.10, 21:55
Thanks for reply...
I have Utorrent 1.8.5 (build 17414) but don't work...
What other emulation recomend me?

Thanks again!

anon
03.05.10, 21:56
The one that matches whatever client you're using :lol:

hellman
03.05.10, 22:11
i think they have changed their scripts .. i 've just tried with different emulations and m getting this eror too my friend but few days back it was working fine
i think u should use vuze extreme mod then....
or go for utorrent leech pack but if u want to use utorrent leech pack first take aadvice from anon as m not the master in utorrent leech pack but he is

but vuze extreme mod should work fine there

hearthrob
05.05.10, 17:35
Hi!

Log:

<body bgcolor="white">
</body>
</html>

Thanks!

I get the same error msg in TL as I've reported earlier. And on TV the same error starts appearing after the most recent TV server harddisk crashed. :frown:

hellman
05.05.10, 17:46
I get the same error msg in TL :frown:

no on tl evverything is fine bro:top:

anon
05.05.10, 18:03
Yes, the RM works fine for me there. I don't know what's causing that error for some. :unsure:

hellman
05.05.10, 18:09
Yes, the RM works fine for me there. I don't know what's causing that error for some. :unsure:

scripts update or rm bugg:confused:
i think its the scripts update coz at dvdclub m still getting this response

anon
05.05.10, 18:10
You can't make an script against a tool that sends the announce correctly. :happy:

jacksbi
05.05.10, 18:12
i have one doubt if i select the memory reader and apply then if i close utorrent will they detect that i am cheating?

anon
05.05.10, 18:13
No (the tracker will think you've stopped all torrents but the one you're cheating on).

Restarting uTorrent without stopping the RM first will send a different peer_id, which is a detection vector, though.

jacksbi
05.05.10, 18:16
then can i use this way by applying the peerid and then closing utorrent?

hellman
05.05.10, 18:16
i have one doubt if i select the memory reader and apply then if i close utorrent will they detect that i am cheating?

but in that case turn on ur tcp listener and get seeder info option too for safety
coz they may detect u're cheator if u will not appear connectable and u're uploading at high rate

anon
05.05.10, 18:18
then can i use this way by applying the peerid and then closing utorrent?

I don't see why not. Just remember to stop the RM if you restart uTorrent.

hearthrob
05.05.10, 19:44
no on tl evverything is fine bro:top:

I felt like killing myself bro. Tried all kinds of setting changes and port changes and still the same....

hellman
05.05.10, 20:19
I felt like killing myself bro. Tried all kinds of setting changes and port changes and still the same....

try mratio then

hearthrob
06.05.10, 04:14
try mratio then

I will go for Vuze. Just saw the tutorial link from Anon. Looks "challenging". :biggrin: I just hate to give up on RM.... wonder why the developer don't provide any update...:frown: I mean I know why he must be busy but there is a huge community depending on him...

saebrtooth
06.05.10, 06:13
heartthrob if u want to affect the development of RM u might wanna join moofdev (top post) and ask for help there

anon
06.05.10, 14:18
wonder why the developer don't provide any update...:frown: I mean I know why he must be busy but there is a huge community depending on him...

Well, you answered the question yourself :tongue:

He's quite busy, but thankfully replied to one of my PMs around last week. :smile: I'll tell him to have a look at your issue in my next message, although it would indeed be better for you to register at Moofdev, to provide more specific details he may need privately.

saebrtooth
06.05.10, 14:34
Its seems anon's keybord taps louder than us common member ;)

Well he does have a good relationship with Mr RM and I would think would trust their judgement

anon
06.05.10, 14:35
Its seems anon's keybord taps louder than us common member ;)

Yes, some people are complaining about the noise already. :lol:

jacksbi
06.05.10, 18:53
can i start the rm at the particular time with out being at computer or is there any feature available that autostart the torrent when rm starts?

cheatos
06.05.10, 19:02
can i start the rm at the particular time with out being at computer

to do this try windows scheduler Windows Task Scheduler Tutorial with Screenshots (http://www.iopus.com/guides/winscheduler.htm) (not tested by me though)

or is there any feature available that autostart the torrent when rm starts?
yes, you can try playing around with the command line parameters:
though looks like to use memory reader settings you need to open the torrent using RM first, then use the memory reader and port ...etc then just close RM using the 'X' button, by doing that RM will store the torrent info in a file, then you pass the torrent name in the commandline using the following info:

Command Line support
---------------------
Starting from version 1.7 RatioMaster supports command line options.This feature is useful
if you want to run several torrents from batch file or shortcuts with predefined setting:
Possible keys :
/minimize - RM will start minimized to tray.
/start - RM will load latest torrent (or the one provided in command line) and
automatically start it
/downloadRate, /uploadRate - RM will set download and upload speed
/percent - RM will set finished percent (0% = start leeching, 100% = seeding)
/hide - RM will start in hidden mode, minimized and no tray icon .Use at your own
risk, as far as i know the only way to stop it, is to kill process in Task Manager.

Examples (torrentpath.torrent is a full path to the torrent file) :

ratiomaster.exe torrentpath.torrent
- will load the torrent
ratiomaster.exe torrentpath.torrent /start
- will load the torrent from torrentpath and run it with default options
ratiomaster.exe torrentpath.torrent /start /uploadRate:250 /downloadRate:200 /percent:100
- will load the torrent and start it with 250 upload,200 download,and finished 100%
ratiomaster.exe /uploadRate:250
- will set provided value,all others will be default from settings
ratiomaster.exe /minimize /start
- will start ratiomaster in minimized mode with last loaded torrent.

jacksbi
06.05.10, 19:54
should i create the batch file and save it as .bat?

cheatos
06.05.10, 19:57
either that or running it from (Start > Run) will do the trick
but a batch file is the best,

when saving through notepad, be sure to select Save as type: All Files, then in the filename text field enter name.bat it should work :top:

anon
06.05.10, 20:05
Note the filename must be enclosed with quotes when saving it in Notepad:

"name.bat"

jacksbi
06.05.10, 20:52
its not working i had used

and saved as .bat

anon
06.05.10, 20:54

Try adding the path to the .torrent file (read the quote in post #426 thoroughly), even though if you don't the program will supposedly run the last one.

jacksbi
06.05.10, 20:56
i had used it because i want to use last used settings and testing on demonoid

where should i save bat file in rm folder?

i saved it in my documents

anon
06.05.10, 20:57
where should i save bat file in rm folder?

Of course, otherwise it won't find the RM's EXE unless you add the full path.

jacksbi
06.05.10, 20:59
anon i am using rm in j drive then how should be my bat file?

it worked

happiest person in the world at the moment

anon
06.05.10, 20:59
Don't have me guess the full path to the RM :lol:

Edit: cool :lol:

jacksbi
06.05.10, 21:04
i am using j:softwares:rm

i am very happy as it had worked when i saved cmd file in rm folder

MrCheat
11.05.10, 14:54
hmm, do you guys have any idea why the memory reader might stop working all of a sudden?
I was using it last night with no problem, using memory reader on uTorrent 2.0.1(19248) helld0t but today after I restarted my computer for updates, it does not detect utorrent. Has anyone else had this problem?
http://i41.tinypic.com/2055v7l.png

SBfreak
11.05.10, 16:00
Try starting both with administrative rights.It solved the "Ratio Faker lots of errors" problem for me.:unsure:

MrCheat
11.05.10, 16:12
i did do that still no go.

SBfreak
11.05.10, 16:19
1.What Operating system do you use?
2. x86 or x64 ?
3.Try this:
Close utorrent.Use memory reader(should fail).Open utorrent again and try memory reader again.
This solved this problem on linux while I was emulating both RM and utorrent with wine.
May help.
4.Never really encountered this problem on windows.:unsure:

hellman
11.05.10, 18:02
hmm, do you guys have any idea why the memory reader might stop working all of a sudden?
I was using it last night with no problem, using memory reader on uTorrent 2.0.1(19248) helld0t but today after I restarted my computer for updates, it does not detect utorrent. Has anyone else had this problem?

i faced that problem too once ..
remebr always keep the rar that u downloaded from sbi of rm and then delete the rm folder from ur hard drive (shift+delete) and unrar the rm to create new rm folder from the rar archieve and then restart computer and start rm and see the magic:top:

it worked for me bro..... try it but no guarntees though:tongue:

anon
11.05.10, 19:38

Really strange considering you've already tried the tips that were posted. Wiping the RM folder and reinstalling it may help - don't forget to move the latest client file in :lol:

MrCheat
12.05.10, 01:30
1.What Operating system do you use?
2. x86 or x64 ?
3.Try this:
Close utorrent.Use memory reader(should fail).Open utorrent again and try memory reader again.
This solved this problem on linux while I was emulating both RM and utorrent with wine.
May help.
4.Never really encountered this problem on windows.:unsure:

just wanted to let you guys know this worked for me. I thought i would add a thanks to the reply also, last time I posted, wasn't trying to spam. I also tried the fresh install of RM which didnt work.

Biltu
12.05.10, 11:14
Dose RM works good on SCC and what.cd with upload speed of 25KBps
with the using of Memory Reader.

caballero
12.05.10, 11:27
Dose RM works good on SCC and what.cd with upload speed of 25KBps
with the using of Memory Reader.

a tutorial to cheat on what.cd (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/what-cd-slow-steady-wins-race-15507/) and another one (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/cheating-what-cd-5801/)

and one for SCC (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/scc-sceneaccess-cheating-help-please-11263/)

You will definitely find an answer there

Edit: In short, RM works but reading the tutorial will tell you how to do so.

anon
12.05.10, 18:07
a tutorial to cheat on what.cd (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/what-cd-slow-steady-wins-race-15507/) and another one (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/cheating-what-cd-5801/)

and one for SCC (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/scc-sceneaccess-cheating-help-please-11263/)

You will definitely find an answer there

Yes, read those threads thoroughly and please don't PM me.

BeBo
13.05.10, 15:02
can someone upload client for uTorrent 2.0.1(19248) cuz i cant go in site moofdev

anon
13.05.10, 15:39
i cant go in site moofdev

Why not?

BeBo
13.05.10, 16:03
Why not?

its have virus

http://i43.tinypic.com/i1zczq.gif

anon
13.05.10, 16:04
It doesn't have any viruses. Turn your antivirus off or add an exception for it.

BeBo
13.05.10, 16:16
It doesn't have any viruses. Turn your antivirus off or add an exception for it.

ok, i sent the problem to ESET support and im waiting reply

can any one upload client now im need it

anon
13.05.10, 16:17

Turn your antivirus off or add an exception for it temporarily to be able to register or download the client file.

saebrtooth
13.05.10, 16:25
Intall a different AV (with only 1 running) and u'll see that u'll get different results. the sites ok to use Ive been there many times

mmmmm
13.05.10, 21:11
for me use it from many years and no problem ,use kaspersky security center it never show that warning unless there is a problem but be careful while using it cause it detect most of cracks and key-gen as Trojan.

hellman
13.05.10, 21:22
for me use it from many years and no problem ,use kaspersky security center it never show that warning unless there is a problem but be careful while using it cause it detect most of cracks and key-gen as Trojan.

yes it does'nt have any viruses.. sometimes it even tells a suspicious program as virus... 40 percent of cracks does'nt have the viruses but stilll some tells as they are suspicious and some do to stop piracy but in case of rm here,i think its the suspicious thing

saebrtooth
14.05.10, 03:33
ok, i sent the problem to ESET support and im waiting reply

And besides bebo the RM program ur getting here at sbi is the same as the 1 ur getting at moofdev. if u cant trust its website then u cant trust its proggy

dreamer
14.05.10, 15:11
guys is using the scrape option more dangerous?
I remember SBCheater recommended turning it off when cheating in what.cd

saebrtooth
14.05.10, 15:28
u can keep have it on its up to u because usuage is normal. however anon mentioned that bittornado doesnt support it so u might not wanna use it with that if u really wanna be safe, however i have used scrape with bittorndo many times without a problem

anon
14.05.10, 16:16
guys is using the scrape option more dangerous?

Scraping once per announce, it doesn't work like a real client's. I'd recommend not using it entirely, disable it in your real client as well (otherwise it'll be suspicious not to scrape on certain torrents only).

And yes, this way you won't be able to see the amounts of seeders and leechers if the tracker doesn't return them in normal announces. You can use the tracker's frontend for this.

hellman
14.05.10, 20:15
Scraping once per announce, it doesn't work like a real client's. I'd recommend not using it entirely, disable it in your real client as well (otherwise it'll be suspicious not to scrape on certain torrents only).

And yes, this way you won't be able to see the amounts of seeders and leechers if the tracker doesn't return them in normal announces. You can use the tracker's frontend for this.

but anon i've always used scrape in rm as well as in real client and i never got busted....i've even used this on high level tracker.. i've never cheated without a scrape.. so how it's dangerous? how rm's scrape is different from real one??

anon
14.05.10, 20:16
It's now about how the scrape is different, it's about how often it's sent. (The RM sends them once per announce, unlike real clients)

saebrtooth
15.05.10, 02:46
If this is the case then isnt this definite flag for using RM?

alpacino
15.05.10, 03:15
If this is the case then isnt this definite flag for using RM?

Yes, it sure is, in case there would be a script for detecting that behavior or someone watching the logs.

shadowww
15.05.10, 03:35
Fortunetly, scrape option is turned off by default, minimizing number of users using that option and thus minimizing chance of tracker's staff using that as a security script feature filter....

saebrtooth
15.05.10, 03:53
If this is truely [edit] a positive flag with no error[end], Im am truely amazed that no tracker has caught up on this and banned everyone using this feature :confused2:

shadowww
15.05.10, 04:00
I guess main reason for that would be that this is probably still pretty shaky evidence of user cheating. New version of various clients are coming out frequently, maybe some client would incorporate sending scrapes just the same way as RM does. So it sounds like only some pretty nazi trackers would implement this after all. Like what.cd :biggrin:

tokiodrift1
15.05.10, 04:00
I think they cant ban you because of this feature, even normal users with unmodded clients could disable this scraping thing.

saebrtooth
15.05.10, 04:17
anon said the RM scrapte timings are different to the real clients, where RM scape is time with each announce, unlike the real client.

It's now about how the scrape is different, it's about how often it's sent. (The RM sends them once per announce, unlike real clients)

Perdido
15.05.10, 16:50
Is there are a new version of RM to be released?

cheatos
15.05.10, 17:20

how we are supposed to know?:confused:
we don't code the RM, MoofDev(aka RM) does..

anon
15.05.10, 18:02
Fortunetly, scrape option is turned off by default, minimizing number of users using that option and thus minimizing chance of tracker's staff using that as a security script feature filter....

You also have to turn it off in your client, otherwise you'd scrape on its loaded torrents while you don't do it in the RM's.

tokiodrift1
15.05.10, 18:07
anon, is there a way to let RM save the settings ?

anon
15.05.10, 18:08
Click "Close". It should remember them for next time.

tokiodrift1
15.05.10, 18:16
Unfortunately not working for me. (XP-SP3, RM1.9.0)

anon
15.05.10, 18:16
Delete the RM folder, reboot, re-extract it somewhere.

---------- Post added at 13:16 ---------- Previous post was at 13:16 ----------

I once had your same problem, that solved it.

saebrtooth
16.05.10, 04:42

check out moofdev and ask for updates cos they will have the latest b4 anyone since they code it :biggrin:

Uninvited2611
18.05.10, 14:45
is it normal when the 1st time i run RM on that tracker, the scrape info shows xSeeder/x leechers, but the 2nd time it shows nothing?

saebrtooth
18.05.10, 14:57
RM plays up some times. if u could see the s/l the first time and cant the 2nd time, then restart it until u can

thecoolest
18.05.10, 15:51
nope it happens..mate
just close it & try 1ce again.

& if not working then

just delete rm folder (with all files settings) & re rxtract it from rar (update clients 1st choose only ur real torrent client & all memory reader settings)

hellman
18.05.10, 16:15
is it normal when the 1st time i run RM on that tracker, the scrape info shows xSeeder/x leechers, but the 2nd time it shows nothing?

its fine even if you don't see it... just keep on checking the peerlist on tracker....

wiping out the RM folder and installing new one should fix it...

thecoolest
18.05.10, 16:48
yup...maybe you should try to do this coz its works great. with my settings

Uninvited2611
18.05.10, 17:03
i have wiped out RM folder and installed fresh RM, but the scrape info doesn't show still

@thecoolest: it works, thankx u :)

mmmmm
18.05.10, 19:36

check out moofdev and ask for updates cos they will have the latest b4 anyone since they code it :biggrin:

At least not for now Mr.RM very busy now.

anon
18.05.10, 19:42
yup...maybe you should try to do this coz its works great. with my settings

You two are aware of the risks of using scraping in the RM, right?

They're small, but...

caballero
18.05.10, 19:53

They're small, but...

I'm not a coding pro but I guess that writing a code in the script to detect any user who is scraping the way RM does is a very easy job. So as you said, it can be dangerous

hellman
18.05.10, 19:56

They're small, but...

but as everyone knows real client scrapes many times and turning off scraping completely will make it more suspicious ...isn't it??:shockkk!:

anon
18.05.10, 19:56
turning off scraping completely will make it more suspicious

In your client? No, it won't.

caballero
18.05.10, 19:57
but as everyone knows real client scrapes many times and turning off scraping completely will make it more suspicious ...isn't it??:

Real clients do not scrape as RM does

hellman
18.05.10, 20:01
Real clients do not scrape as RM does

i know real client does'nt scrape like rm

rm does it 1 time in 30 minutes before announce while real client does sever times

@anon- all i'm trying to say is real client does scrape multiple times but if we switch it off in real as well as in rm the tracker staff will notice it.... that there is no scrape from client but ususally the client scrapes multiple times.. so its suspicious

anon
18.05.10, 20:03
i know real client does'nt scrape like rm

rm does it 1 time in 30 minutes before announce while real client does sever times

Not really. Clients scrape once every ~2 hours, the RM does it on every announce.

hellman
18.05.10, 20:09
Not really. Clients scrape once every ~2 hours, the RM does it on every announce.

i remember you said to me once that rm does multiple times.... anyway may b i 4got but still probability of getting suspicious with "no scrape "at all exists
did you talked with mr. RM guy on moofdev coz he is the only one that can edit the rm as no one has it source code.. is there a chance a new rm will b out with same scrape like ut

and stop posting after 1 sec i post... its freaking me out.. you should have 1000 sec wait time for each post:biggrin:

anon
18.05.10, 20:10
did you talked with mr. RM guy on moofdev coz he is the only one that can edit the rm as no one has it source code..

Look at post #483. :frown:

hellman
18.05.10, 20:18
Look at post #483. :frown:

i know already read, actually i remember your post inwhich u stated u got a answer to pm from mr. RM guy.. that's y i asked

anon
18.05.10, 20:19
Yeah, but he hasn't replied ever since.

saebrtooth
19.05.10, 02:46

2nd answer
If we give constructve opinions and and politely suggest feature to make his software better, any good programer would be willing and gladly listen.

However if we just ask "when's the next update?", if I were the programmer, I think I would also be a little ticked off.

...Just a suggestion

tokiodrift1
19.05.10, 14:33
what does this mean ?

Tracker Error 8

SBfreak
19.05.10, 14:34
Screen maybe?

anon
19.05.10, 14:34
what does this mean ?

What triggered it?

tokiodrift1
19.05.10, 15:39
i dont know what it triggered. scenario: RM (latest) with bittornado spoof no-mr.
faked huge amount within few minutes.
A windows suddenly popped up with this error message.
RM stopped.
Nothing changed on my ratio.

no screen yet.

Extraterrestrial
19.05.10, 15:44
i dont know what it triggered. scenario: RM (latest) with bittornado spoof no-mr.
faked huge amount within few minutes.
A windows suddenly popped up with this error message.
RM stopped.
Nothing changed on my ratio.

no screen yet.

I think it's the same as closing uTorrent from task manager , it's ghost leeching so your amount of upload and download will not be counted and your ratio will be the same.