PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on LT (LastTorrents)

ares
01.01.10, 00:26
Heh, well I was disabled here before for using HIGH speeds with the RM. :rolling_eyes:

I heard the PMR works here and I want to know how much is a good amount to flash. Also, I would like to know what else you all tried besides the PMR. :cool:

anon
01.01.10, 00:27
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16332

Seems it's indeed OK to flash it. But I wouldn't advice using 1TB until you get more feedback.

ares
01.01.10, 00:30
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16332

I just finished reading that thread. I read that you can use mRatio, but VwTE1r also said "you can flash the hell out of it". He says flashing, but there are TWO types of flashing - RM or PMR. I have used the RM with high speeds, but that got me disabled. I assume he's talking about the PMR, but how much?

anon
01.01.10, 00:31
there are TWO types of flashing - RM or PMR. I have used the RM with high speeds, but that got me disabled.

That's strange, considering the RM doesn't have announce faults... perhaps you flashed too much?

ares
01.01.10, 00:33
That's strange, considering the RM doesn't have announce faults... perhaps you flashed too much?

It was about 500-600 GB if memory serves well.

EDIT: But I used VERY HIGH speeds (as usual) approx. 1,000,000,000 kB/s. =/ Yeah, too much...that's what got me banned, huh?

I need some help to try and stop flashing so much because it just gets me banned in the end. I think it's an addiction...or maybe I'm too lazy to wait and take my time. :biggrin: Any help? :frown:

anon
01.01.10, 00:41
EDIT: But I used VERY HIGH speeds (as usual) approx. 1,000,000,000 kB/s. =/ Yeah, too much...that's what got me banned, huh?

1GB/s? What ISP you you have? :biggrin:

Yes, I think that's probably why.

I think it's an addiction...or maybe I'm too lazy to wait and take my time.

...which you should. Flashing is the exception, not the rule. :tongue:

ares
01.01.10, 00:49
1GB/s? What ISP you you have? :biggrin:

Don't you worry. :tongue:

...which you should. Flashing is the exception, not the rule. :tongue:

Heh, you're right. I will try not to overdo it and cheat safely instead. Time to get rid off all the negative/bad things about myself and start off fresh for the new year to be a better person/cheater. :biggrin:

Instab
01.01.10, 00:51
but VwTE1r also said "you can flash the hell out of it". He says flashing, but there are TWO types of flashing - RM or PMR.

okay, let's start into the new year just like the old ended :biggrin:

yes, flashing dös work there. there are however limits. a few hundred gb per announce are too much for almost every tracker.
and i never use PMR so when i say flashing it's always rm with mem reader. no need to draw additional attention by a faulty announce ...

slikrapid
01.01.10, 00:57
shu mod (azureus vuze) worked there a few weeks/months ago with speeds up to 100kBs, just choose a bigger well leeched torrent and leave it to work its magic with speed++ settings enabled (check the tutorial for details), it can pump upload for days/weeks if its a popular torrent

naturally, the extreme mod should also work similar to the shu mod

ares
01.01.10, 01:00
okay, let's start into the new year just like the old ended :biggrin:

yes, flashing does work there. there are however limits. a few hundred gb per announce are too much for almost every tracker.
and i never use PMR so when i say flashing it's always rm with mem reader. no need to draw additional attention by a faulty announce ...

I didn't know it had a faulty announce! :shockkk!: How/where can I learn more about this?

shu mod (azureus vuze) worked there a few weeks/months ago with speeds up to 100kBs, just choose a bigger well leeched torrent and leave it to work its magic with speed++ settings enabled (check the tutorial for details), it can pump upload for days/weeks if its a popular torrent

Thank you for the advice, but I find the Extreme/Shu mods to be a bit too advanced for me. Too many things to change and I've accustomed myself to the good old uTorrent. :top:

anon
01.01.10, 01:01
I didn't know it had a faulty announce! :shockkk!: How/where can I learn more about this?

You can use a packet sniffer such as Wireshark or smsniff to notice the difference. Although all you should know about faulty announces is that they make it possible to tell the PMR from a real client, which is bad. :tongue:

Thank you for the advice, but I find the Extreme/Shu mods to be a bit too advanced for me.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781 :top:

ares
01.01.10, 01:09
You can use a packet sniffer such as Wireshark or smsniff to notice the difference. Although all you should know about faulty announces is that they make it possible to tell the PMR from a real client, which is bad. :tongue:

Was that a diss? Thanks for the info, but I think it's too much of a hassle for me and waste of time especially since I'd most likely only be doing it once (kidding about the diss part, btw).

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781 :top:

Mm...another thing is that I have to adjust the settings for just about every tracker. That's why I liked the uTorrent mods because it was one setting for all torrents, but those seem to be detectable by plenty of trackers, so I don't really bother with them anymore. :wink2:

anon
01.01.10, 01:12
Was that a diss?

No :smile:

Mm...another thing is that I have to adjust the settings for just about every tracker.

But this is a good thing! And you can still set global settings and have all added torrents "inherit" them if you don't want to do that.

ares
01.01.10, 01:18
But this is a good thing! And you can still set global settings and have all added torrents "inherit" them if you don't want to do that.

Okay, I will try it out but what are good global settings to use for the majority of trackers? I'm not on very "l33t" trackers, the max is level 6 according to http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=294 so that should be of help to answer this question. :cool:

anon
01.01.10, 01:19
Okay, I will try it out but what are good global settings to use for the majority of trackers?

There's no setting that'll work everywhere... you'll have to read each tracker's cheating thread to know.

ares
01.01.10, 01:24
There's no setting that'll work everywhere... you'll have to read each tracker's cheating thread to know.

*cries*

I will do so then. Thank you for your patience anon. :top:

EDIT: Any way to spoof uTorrent 1.8.5?

anon
01.01.10, 01:30
EDIT: Any way to spoof uTorrent 1.8.5?

None. Either spoof Azureus and tell them you changed because open-source for the win, or spoof uT versions like 1.6.1 or 1.7.7.

Instab
09.01.10, 04:02
bittornado also works fine there

cooldude
18.02.10, 17:25
i tried many proxies none working !
can i cheat on lasttorrents like *4 times my download !
i had max 220 kBps download
so that i can achive that 25 gb restriction fast?

anon
18.02.10, 17:26
I think even flashing works at LT...

cooldude
18.02.10, 17:29
I think even flashing works at LT...

what is flashing can i use gt @ 5 times my download ?

anon
18.02.10, 17:30
what is flashing

Here we go again :wink:
what is flashing site:sb-innovation.de - Google Search (http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=what+is+flashing+site:sb-innovation.de)

cooldude
18.02.10, 17:54
i only want to use ratio faker i download @ 4 gb in 6 hours so 4 x my download is good on lasttorrent ?
menas 16 gb up in one day ?

SBfreak
18.02.10, 18:20
Just saw this thread on one of anon's posts.
The tracker has no scripts.Don't get complicated with sophisticated methods.

Imacheater
19.02.10, 00:12
And just don't do a stupid thing like flash 500GB on a torrent
I usually use 5mb/s with a hot release

Instab
19.02.10, 00:14
flashing something around 80gb e.g. works. just don't push it too hard

cooldude
19.02.10, 01:24
just flashed 21 gb up and 20 gb down in lasttorrents!
hope they will not ban me !
i am now a power user !

Instab
19.02.10, 01:36
shouldn't be a problem

SBfreak
19.02.10, 13:11
just flashed 21 gb up and 20 gb down in lasttorrents!
i am now a power user !

No problem :lol:.Next time try 100 up and 80 down

anon
19.02.10, 17:10

The fact they have no scripts should almost mean nothing will happen to your account.

sudar02
19.05.10, 19:29
I've added there a huge buffer over the past few years(if we're counting bittorrents.ro uptime). Around 1.5TB, still don't have need to increase it. But I've done it with no memory reader and sometimes used ridiculous speeds for example 80MB per sec...

Their anti-cheat scripts or maybe they don't have any. Still, I haven't cheated there for a long time since 1.5TB is nearly enough for me :)

EDIT: No method was used... Ratiomaster was left to seed on torrents announcing the progress to the tracker :)

Instab
19.05.10, 19:45
you can go much higher there than 80MB a.k.a. flashing :D

sudar02
19.05.10, 19:51
you can go much higher there than 80MB a.k.a. flashing :D

Well, I just decided to put a number I recalled having. I'm pretty sure I did it with GB or two but nothing for huge amounts. I do know that I've uploaded around 300GB in between the first announce. Pretty newb and stupid of me :)

That fact just made me try to do that on every tracker --- got banned on what, waffles and IPT.. xD

I've learned a lot since then.

Instab
19.05.10, 19:53
Well, I just decided to put a number I recalled having. I'm pretty sure I did it with GB or two but nothing for huge amounts. I do know that I've uploaded around 300GB in between the first announce. Pretty newb and stupid of me :)

that's totally fine. just wanted to add that flashing works there, too

saebrtooth
20.05.10, 05:03
I've learned a lot since then.

thats what SBI is for ;)

megagertz
24.05.10, 15:10

Azureus is the best... very customizable and safe ...
Also dont recommend reach more than 1.2 Ratio ....

Mihai
24.05.10, 15:12
Over here everything works.They didn't put that much work on cheating scripts like most romanian tracker

SBfreak
24.05.10, 16:11
Do they actually have any...?
Back when I wasn't at SBi I used Ratio Master without RM like a noob.

anon
24.05.10, 17:37
Azureus is the best... very customizable and safe ...
Also dont recommend reach more than 1.2 Ratio ....

I recommend you read this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17764

saebrtooth
25.05.10, 06:39
Do they actually have any...?
Back when I wasn't at SBi I used Ratio Master without RM like a noob.

I think a typo maybe? maybe u meant mr/MR (memory reader)

SBfreak
25.05.10, 12:58
Ratio master without RM :lool: Yes it should be MR=memory reader

Mihai
25.05.10, 13:00
Actually they don't have any.I used RM here back when i was noob without MR and also with 10 Gb per second for a couple of seconds. 40 to be exact and i let it like that:biggrin:

anon
25.05.10, 17:57
10 Gb per second for a couple of seconds. 40 to be exact and i let it like that:biggrin:

No scripts as in most .ro trackers, just like SBfreak said a few days ago. :happy:

Mihai
25.05.10, 18:46
No scripts as in most .ro trackers, just like SBfreak said a few days ago. :happy:

Yup.Shame on them.And nobody wanna hire me:frown:

Anyway, ro staff care more about the content and not the scripts.Most of trackers actually don't have scripts because they are hard to make and to make them you first need a bug free tracker which involves a lot of work. So they just prefer the old fashion way:biggrin:

saebrtooth
26.05.10, 07:21
Yup.Shame on them.And nobody wanna hire me:frown:
hey man dont go to the dark side we need u here lols. hold it um, are we the good guys or trackers the good guys???

Anyway, ro staff care more about the content and not the scripts.Most of trackers actually don't have scripts because they are hard to make and to make them you first need a bug free tracker which involves a lot of work. So they just prefer the old fashion way:biggrin:

I agreee u must have members before u can kick them

Mihai
26.05.10, 10:38
hey man dont go to the dark side we need u here lols. hold it um, are we the good guys or trackers the good guys???

The dark side:lol:
I prefer to call it a second job, a hobby if you want.

anon
26.05.10, 18:46

Trackers are the good guys - at least, so they say. :shifty:

Also, Mihai is tracker staff as well - you must have missed that thread :lol:

Mihai
26.05.10, 18:56
I like helping people out.:happy:

saebrtooth
27.05.10, 05:39
I knew Mihai is a staff already, but the big question is which ;)

shawshankraj
27.05.10, 09:49
I think it was alfascene.ro...I am not sure but I think it is alfascene..

saebrtooth
27.05.10, 11:10
talking bout staff was splicer staff at the same place as mihai?

Mihai
27.05.10, 13:53
Mm, nope.And it's slicer not splicer:lol:

he was on SCC or something

SBfreak
27.05.10, 15:50
Mihai tracker staff??? Noooooooooooo,how could I miss that??
cout<<"ironic laugh";
Btw it's not alfascene.
Worst part is he wanted me to be uploader:lool:

anon
27.05.10, 15:51
Mm, nope.And it's slicer not splicer:lol:

It is splicer, with the L...

MrCheat
22.06.10, 03:25
anyone cheat here recently with RatioMaster or uTorrent mods (no report)

Instab
22.06.10, 04:22
anyone cheat here recently with RatioMaster or uTorrent mods (no report)

i did. flashed with rm. everything under 100gb should be fine :D

anon
22.06.10, 13:48
Looks like another case of "everything works there".

Instab
22.06.10, 19:49
Looks like another case of "everything works there".

almost. i remember some guys getting banned for flashing too much

C3PO
22.06.10, 19:50
Yes, me flashing 400 G ;)

SBfreak
23.06.10, 00:07
One thing's for sure.They don't have any scripts.Just cheat normally without drawing anyones attention.

C3PO
19.08.10, 10:33
Any1 having problems viewing the torrents?When I click on Browse i get "ERROR!"

Instab
19.08.10, 12:20
Any1 having problems viewing the torrents?When I click on Browse i get "ERROR!"

working fine for me

C3PO
19.08.10, 13:14
My bad, the account was parked :)))

fox
13.11.10, 17:23
As a sharing experience, RM works just fine, Upload rate 100 : 150, easy and good one.

lolz
13.11.10, 17:46
You can use PMR with TB buffer, no one care :D

C3PO
13.11.10, 18:58
Ít depends on the acc age actually. Flashing on fresh acc doesn't work.

sarbam
17.02.11, 10:38
Using VEM speed++ mode

speed 500kB-1500kB tried no ban :)

does anyone know No report on VEM works on this tracker ?

peepin
17.02.11, 11:54
Using VEM speed++ mode

speed 500kB-1500kB tried no ban :)

does anyone know No report on VEM works on this tracker ?

Yes,try that several months ago and I got huge buffer there with speed++ mode too.
As a result no report(ghostleech) is not necessary anymore.

anon
17.02.11, 16:34
If you can get away with flashing, you can get away with something much more subtle, I'd think. :unsure:

start
17.02.11, 18:29
RM works fine, upload speed 125-175 kB

shumi
22.04.11, 17:32
MRatio works great i ve uploaded 300GB in 24 hours and still working with no problem :)))

Master Razor
05.01.14, 22:03
Any other methods used here?

I'm thinking of doing a WM but don't know what speeds will work. Believe it or not, I find this tracker very hard to cheat on.

stanko11
21.01.14, 17:54
Using it for years with RM, ratio over 2, no problems yet, was also going crazy with speeds before, now i use 'normal' ones.. :-)

alextrem
10.03.14, 11:01
They implemented a method that denies access to Last 10 days torrents for new users. They must upload at least 25GB, be a member for more than a day and have a ratio >/= 1.05 to become Power User and download new torrents. To reach this class, download Old Torrents that have more than 10 leechers at moderate speeds (< 300 kB/s) using memory reader if possible. Stay away from packs even if they have more leechers than seeders and keep your general ratio between 1 and 2 until you get Power User class.

C3PO
22.07.14, 12:38
Hi, guys, do you know whats wrong with the tracker? Its down for quite some time now..

THC
23.07.14, 16:42
It is closed and some staff members opened a new tracker: lastfiles.net