PDA

View Full Version : Do you play Poker?

Balraj
23.12.09, 19:49
So last year I was always playing poker online... Party Poker....I played real money with people and lost about $80:eek13:

recently I got back to playing Party Poker online...no real money for me now:smile:

So do you play poker? if so : real money or play money? how much have you won or lost?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.12.09, 21:48
So last year I was always playing poker online... Party Poker....I played real money with people and lost about $80:eek13:

recently I got back to playing Party Poker online...no real money for me now:smile:

So do you play poker? if so : real money or play money? how much have you won or lost?

Yeah..i play poker..but only on fake chips...play money..
Winned 30 milions lost 31milions :biggrin: cumulated wins and lost
Maximum hold 17mil once
Max win per hand around 8,5 milions
max lost per hand around 4 milions

Balraj
23.12.09, 22:16
good stuff ^

I maxed out at 1+ million last year I cant seem to get that much this year

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
24.12.09, 09:53
good stuff ^

I maxed out at 1+ million last year I cant seem to get that much this year

after a time i have quited to play ..it was boring and pissed me off..the card system has been changed and become to complicated...

let's say i have pocket AA ...the flop will come A45 spade...turn.6spades..river Q diamond..now the chances are that somebody has straight or straight flush..and i have a useless 3 of kind..

or flop 442 river 77 ...now full..or shit like that..with hands mixed from straight,full,flush..that you don't know what to do with your hand..

In the past time i had go allinn with AK AQ and winned 80% of hands, now if i go alin with that cards chances are 80% to somebody else make a straight,flush,or full.

but if you calculate matematic ..the chance are 10% to that cards will come.

MacGyver
26.12.09, 12:58
Do you play Poker?

Yes on Facebook ^---^

Doppelboom
31.12.09, 20:38

Jep with my friends with real money ..texas H

SBfreak
01.01.10, 17:01
Occasionally when I have nothing better to do.I never played for money like most of my friends do.

Mihai
01.01.10, 17:37
I play but only holdem.5 card s poker is soo boring

Blocker
01.01.10, 17:50
Yes ,Sometimes I play poker with friends or family

Theres also this tracker: Poker Torrents & Poker Videos (http://www.thepokerbay.org/)

yoco
01.01.10, 18:27
No. I never played poker to be honest. I'm just not into it!

alpacino
02.01.10, 04:28
I played once or twice, but to be honest I already forgot how to. My favorite card game is brazilian truco, add beers and barbecue and the time flies. :biggrin:

GotIt
02.01.10, 05:12
I don't play poker online, I think about it, and it seems you'd lose all the bluffing and pokerface XD

But it's really fun for me in real life.

Snitlev
02.01.10, 10:57
only Srip-Poker without gays :biggrin:

best regards

Bios Killer
02.06.10, 16:55
I just can't bring myself to learn about it :D too complicated I think :P

kazuya
02.06.10, 17:15
played in school before for money... had some punk that was telling me what cards those bitches have:biggrin: