PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on Hey.Fux0r

ares
20.12.09, 08:02
Hey guys,

I have searched SB-I, but couldn't find a thread that's about cheating on this tracker. I just created an account there, so I will wait a bit before cheating. (unless I can right away)

What has worked here for you? :top:

anon
20.12.09, 16:49
They're still open - you can try things and reregister if you get banned :tongue:

SomeGuy
20.12.09, 18:34
I flash 20 GB with RatioMaster :wink:

Instab
20.12.09, 22:08
how long ago?

cheatos
20.12.09, 22:10
this site is based on Gazelle which includes some anti-flashing scripts.
but if someguy isn't banned then they have not activated/used that feature.:smile:

ares
20.12.09, 23:36
how long ago?

It's been 15 hours now.

@cheatos

Haha, well I'll wait until some others users tell me what they used there before I try anything. I don't like going through the hassle of making sure I leave no traces before signing up again at a tracker.

Reason why I didn't try anything is because it's on Gazelle.

What.CD = Gazelle = Ban easy. :klatsch_3:

Probably not the same on Hey.Fux0r, because What most likely improved their own scripts, but whatever. :top:

cheatos
20.12.09, 23:43
i remembered something, gazelle logs your announces, if he didn't got banned tomorrow,next week , month he will be banned until an admin looks in the logs.

anon
21.12.09, 00:58
Reason why I didn't try anything is because it's on Gazelle.

What.CD = Gazelle = Ban easy. :klatsch_3:

Not really - What.cd's scripts are private. The Gazelle source code you can download only has an optional "detect abnormal uploads" function, nothing else.

ares
21.12.09, 05:00
Oh, they're private. I thought they just improved the one that came with Gazelle.

GotIt
21.12.09, 05:11
^What.cd made gazelle

anon
21.12.09, 17:24
^What.cd made gazelle

You're being helpful :biggrin:

Indeed What.cd created the Gazelle frontend. They're also on the process of developing a new engine called Ocelot.

GotIt
21.12.09, 20:50
^ Wow... that I did not know. Gazelle already seems very efficient, I can't imagine what the new code and cheating scripts are going to be like?

cheatos
21.12.09, 20:51
anti-cheating scripts are not going to be released for public for obvious reasons btw.

but Gazelle rocks in terms of server load balancing and frontend features.

anon
21.12.09, 20:51
GotIt, Ocelot will be the new engine, not frontend. I guess the scripts will remain the same, but XBTT will be replaced with the new thing.

ares
26.12.09, 06:52
I tried the Waffles Method here with about 1000 kB/s and all is good so far. :smile:

jockey
26.12.09, 12:26
Just flashed there 10 gb .With Rm
No problemo :biggrin:

anon
26.12.09, 17:46
You should wait at least one day before saying something works. At least that's what I do. :tongue:

If you're not instantly banned, that's nice... if the following day you're still not banned, that's great... if after a month passes you're still alive, that's perfect :biggrin:

Dark Knight
02.01.10, 15:35
well i used PMr:top: to flash & Become PU there........it worked successfully............

also Signups r Open now.......

SBfreak
02.01.10, 15:47
Greedy Torrent/Ratio Faker "upload x times my download" x=1,1-->1,7;
Just download what you need.

Instab
02.01.10, 16:09
it seems the gazelle sites are not exactly hard to cheat on. except what of course

alpacino
02.01.10, 16:26
And I'm suspecting the watchful admins are being the nemeses here.

anon
03.01.10, 00:40
it seems the gazelle sites are not exactly hard to cheat on.

Unless you're using the term "Gazelle sites" as a common characteristic of all of them, being Gazelle-based doesn't necessarily mean cheating there will be easy. Admins could still code very good scripts to detect cheaters.

On the other side, I can't recall such a tracker (other than What.cd) where cheating is hard... :biggrin:

Instab
03.01.10, 02:38
On the other side, I can't recall such a tracker (other than What.cd) where cheating is hard... :biggrin:

that's what i tried to say.
that might change in the future tho but i'm surprised since the entry in the peerlist lasts quite long after hitting stop ...

anon
03.01.10, 18:36
i'm surprised since the entry in the peerlist lasts quite long after hitting stop ...

I think that's on purpose, specially since whether you're really active on the torrent and how much is uploaded is also shown.

Instab
03.01.10, 18:37
I think that's on purpose, specially since whether you're really active on the torrent and how much is uploaded is also shown.

of course it is. that's why i'm surprised that even flashing works on all the gazelle sites (except what)

anon
03.01.10, 18:39
Maybe their staff just isn't looking at the peerlist. :tongue:

Instab
03.01.10, 18:40
it seems no gazelle staff is looking at it :redface:

SBfreak
03.01.10, 18:42
Maybe not all private trackers care about cheating?

anon
03.01.10, 18:42
Such as FL.ro? :tongue: All staffers care about cheating to some degree. At least in a "I won't look for it, but if I ever stumble upon one I'll warn/ban him" fashion.

SBfreak
03.01.10, 18:55
Such as FL.ro? :tongue: All staffers care about cheating to some degree. At least in a "I won't look for it, but if I ever stumble upon one I'll warn/ban him" fashion.
Exactly.Admins are lazy.If they don't have scripts don't worry about them looking for you when the tracker has more than 5000 torrents and a lot of users.

Instab
04.01.10, 16:12
that seems to go for most of the trackers indeed. luckily :tongü:

jockey
06.01.10, 13:33
Did anyone got disabled due to HIT AND RUN.

SBfreak
06.01.10, 14:31
Not me:)).I always use ratio faker there so never had the Hit and Run problem.

Instab
06.01.10, 16:24
you could also just let it run with speed set to 0 in rm or the show as 100% in vuze to get the min. seed time

vvtwx
07.01.10, 03:47
lololoolol, i flashed 999GB and i got banned. Wasn't instant, took a day for the ban

Instab
07.01.10, 04:01
i would be careful there. some gazelle sites are well connected with each other.

vvtwx
07.01.10, 04:19
i would be careful there. some gazelle sites are well connected with each other.

its just a mule account. Its still open for sign-ups though, got an account after i got banned.

Instab
07.01.10, 04:23
its just a mule account. Its still open for sign-ups though, got an account after i got banned.

i meant they might share the banned ip with other sites

anon
07.01.10, 17:36
some gazelle sites are well connected with each other.

Do you have some examples or is this just a personal suspicion?

Instab
07.01.10, 17:40
Do you have some examples or is this just a personal suspicion?

when the projectgazelle forum was online there were a few gazelle sites with own threads and they talked a lot to each other.
vortex and stc are using the same hoster and have been staff at the same site before
what, ptp and ntorrents have a very good relationship

anon
07.01.10, 17:41
what, ptp and ntorrents have a very good relationship

I think you can add TC. Also, I never used the same IP for What and PTPC just in case, thanks for confirming my fears :biggrin:

vvtwx
08.01.10, 11:01
i meant they might share the banned ip with other sites

i think i can still carry on my life without trackers :streichel:

Dark Knight
08.01.10, 13:51
Did anyone got disabled due to HIT AND RUN.

nah, i always H&R there..never banned...

lololoolol, i flashed 999GB and i got banned. Wasn't instant, took a day for the ban

folks..You must Push upto d Limits only With flashing....and Flashing 999GB Will get u Banned on almost any Site..Its Just a Matter Of Time....

Just Flash enough For becoming PU & have a Decent Ratio...... :smile:

anon
08.01.10, 17:07

Not that it will ever go to that extent. There is no such thing as a "global ban". Some trackers may share info, but not all of them do.

Instab
09.01.10, 03:47

Not that it will ever go to that extent. There is no such thing as a "global ban". Some trackers may share info, but not all of them do.

just wanted to point out that's one can avoid some unnecessary risks by keeping in mind who's connected to who.
no need to loose what and bcg because you flashed on fux0r, right? :biggrin:

vvtwx
09.01.10, 05:02
but usage of trackers isn't eternal right? there's much more to do besides joining 1337 trackers

Instab
09.01.10, 05:08
but usage of trackers isn't eternal right? there's much more to do besides joining 1337 trackers

nobody qüstioned that of course

vvtwx
09.01.10, 05:12
but i'm hooked on getting all 1337 trackers, and that made me feel like a loser

Instab
09.01.10, 05:20
but i'm hooked on getting all 1337 trackers, and that made me feel like a loser

what made you feel that way?
i just said it'd be helpful to know who's talking to whom so you don't get a mass-ban ...
if you like to keep the trackers you have already that's a good hint. nothing to make you feel bad. or did i miss something? :eek13:

vvtwx
09.01.10, 05:22
no.. i just feel i shouldn't be sitting in front of my computer all day

Instab
09.01.10, 05:27
no.. i just feel i shouldn't be sitting in front of my computer all day

if it makes you happy why not? you don't have to do it for 25 years :wink:

anon
09.01.10, 16:55
but i'm hooked on getting all 1337 trackers

Rarity seeker? :eek13:

vvtwx
10.01.10, 02:39
sort of, more or less

anon
10.01.10, 17:08
Well, normally I'd tell you there's no need to do that, but to each his own. Good luck with your quest :biggrin:

FraggleRock
06.07.10, 02:39
Wondering if there are any recent updates for this place. I need some help with my ratio. Curious what to run with.

Instab
06.07.10, 02:41
looks like they're not different to other gazelle sites. meaning not exactly much defense.
take a torrent with some seeders and don't go over 1MB

FraggleRock
07.07.10, 11:00
looks like they're not different to other gazelle sites. meaning not exactly much defense.
take a torrent with some seeders and don't go over 1MB

Waffles Method?

anon
07.07.10, 12:37
Waffles Method?

I don't think that really matters.

The Shutter
07.07.10, 15:36
I've tried using greedy torrent and i got banned :biggrin: , currently I'm trying to get an invite , is there another way to cheat on this tracker ?

anon
07.07.10, 15:37
I've tried using greedy torrent and i got banned :biggrin:

dtails plox

is there another way to cheat on this tracker ?

Please read the thread before you post.

The Shutter
07.07.10, 15:51
dtails plox

Please read the thread before you post.

sorry about that i read 3 pages and i've tried ratiomaster , greedytorrent with 1:1 ratio and a torrent with 5 leechers that's the biggest one they have :icon_angry[1]: but still got banned with no info than ratio cheating ... btw the ban was after 2 weeks :rolleyes:

SBfreak
07.07.10, 16:10
greedytorrent with 1:1 ratio and a torrent with
set my upload x times my download or upload;
What value did you use?

The Shutter
07.07.10, 16:12
set my upload x times my download or upload;
What value did you use?

report my upload as 1.2 my download

fakeking
11.07.10, 13:58
Seriously, proxy ratio tools like GT won't work anymore in any tracker except public tracker? :wink:

SBfreak
11.07.10, 14:00
Who said that?

The Shutter
11.07.10, 14:24
Seriously, proxy ratio tools like GT won't work anymore in any tracker except public tracker? :wink:

yes thats right pal i got banned 4 times and now my ip range got banned :icon_angry[1]:

Who said that?

Your IP is banned indefinitely.

This could be due to an account ban, an ISP ban, a country ban or an individual range ban

If you think this is an error, please join irc.corrupt-net.org #fux0r.Support and speak to a staff member

SBfreak
11.07.10, 14:49
It's only a tracker,and probably something went wrong.
GT won't work on what.cd and waffles either
That doesn't mean it won't work on any other trackers.

The Shutter
11.07.10, 15:05
It's only a tracker,and probably something went wrong.
GT won't work on what.cd and waffles either
That doesn't mean it won't work on any other trackers.

it works on Some trackers but ...
the good ones you must seed on them

fakeking
11.07.10, 15:20
But it'll be very detectable because of the fixed number of uploaded and downloaded data in one day unless no-script involved. :wink:

The Shutter
11.07.10, 16:14
But it'll be very detectable because of the fixed number of uploaded and downloaded data in one day unless no-script involved. :wink:

it is detectable because you cant upload 1x or 2x if the torrent runs out of peers and no one can upload with constant speed all the times

anon
11.07.10, 17:43
it works on Some trackers but ...
the good ones you must seed on them

...or use something else.

The Shutter
11.07.10, 17:46
...or use something else.

you could tell me what to use , the last time i tried vem and i got banned for life ... now i have to buy a new set of ip's :frown:

anon
11.07.10, 17:47
Well, why don't you try try the RM? Read the tutorial before you ask anything, though:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18270

And IP ranges can be bought? If so, I'd like a /16 CIDR block, please. I can pay with two Argentine bicentenary AR$ coins.

The Shutter
11.07.10, 18:34
Well, why don't you try try the RM? Read the tutorial before you ask anything, though:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18270

And IP ranges can be bought? If so, I'd like a /16 CIDR block, please. I can pay with two Argentine bicentenary AR$ coins.

you can buy a static ip's from you rISP , My ISP default is dynamic ip addresses and every single static ip is 2$ (Max 5)

anon
11.07.10, 18:36
My ISP default is dynamic ip addresses and every single static ip is 2$ (Max 5)

I'd be more worried if it was the opposite way. :lol:

The Shutter
11.07.10, 18:43
I'd be more worried if it was the opposite way. :lol:

:yelcutelaughA: i read the full topic but i can't find utorrent 2.0.2 in rm 1.9.0 after i updated the program

anon
11.07.10, 18:44
i read the full topic

No, you didn't:

Q: What are client files, and how do I get them?
A: Client files are renamed XML files that "tell" the RM the announce formatting, HTTP headers, peer_id and key format, etc. it needs to know to fully emulate a BitTorrent client. RM releases come bundled with the latest ones at the time they're posted, but as new versions of the clients come out, you can get their respective client files from the Moofdev.net forums or the Members section at SB-I, if you have the required Member title.

The Shutter
11.07.10, 18:49
No, you didn't:

i went to Moofdev forums but couldn't find anything and i don't have member title to access the section here , so if you could give me a link to the client files i would really appreciate it

anon
11.07.10, 18:49
Login (http://www.moofdev.net/forums/index.php/topic,330.msg19781/)

The Shutter
12.07.10, 04:51
Login (http://www.moofdev.net/forums/index.php/topic,330.msg19781/)

done , now i have been seeding for 9 hours uploaded 5gb (fake) , for how long should i fake upload? number of peers now 5

fakeking
12.07.10, 05:17
Do until your ratio is enough or to be more safer stop and fake another time/day (remember for the 0 kbps speed with RM) :wink:

anon
12.07.10, 13:10
done , now i have been seeding for 9 hours uploaded 5gb (fake)

Five gigs in nine hours?

You aren't using the Waffles method, right?

The Shutter
12.07.10, 14:44
Five gigs in nine hours?

You aren't using the Waffles method, right?

yes i'm not using it ... i added the upload speed to 512kb , download speed 350 and activated random speed , i am seeding a torrent in utorrent(real uploading) , now i uploaded 17.2gb and there are 133 peers in the torrent , total time is 19h ... when should i stop?

anon
12.07.10, 15:41
i am seeding a torrent in utorrent(real uploading)

I hope it's not the same one.

now i uploaded 17.2gb and there are 133 peers in the torrent , total time is 19h ... when should i stop?

When you have a nice buffer? :lol:

Not being at Fux0r, I couldn't tell you anything... although the place is Gazelle-based, and those tend to be relaxed when it comes to cheating (except for What.cd!).

The Shutter
12.07.10, 17:31
I hope it's not the same one.

When you have a nice buffer? :lol:

Not being at Fux0r, I couldn't tell you anything... although the place is Gazelle-based, and those tend to be relaxed when it comes to cheating (except for What.cd!).

:lol: don't worry i used 2 different torrents , my question is it bad to upload <20gb in one torrent or what?

Instab
12.07.10, 18:01
:lol: don't worry i used 2 different torrents , my qüstion is it bad to upload <20gb in one torrent or what?

depends on how much upload others have on that torrent and how long it took you

The Shutter
12.07.10, 18:19

there are a lot of leechers and seeders and until now I've uploaded 20GB in 21 hours approximate

anon
12.07.10, 22:02

As well as its size.

However, I'll repeat myself - as a Gazelle tracker that isn't named What.cd, I strongly doubt Fux0r cares too much.

SomeGuy
16.08.10, 12:55
I have flashed 20 GB every month or two with rm + memory reader, it's not my main tracker so I don't use it THAT much.
I have also flashed 50 GB on a few occasions.
However, it has been many months since I have been flashing in it, they might even thing I am one of their highest uploaders, and still no problem with it.

So flash my friends, but use protection, always carry good quality condoms :P

Blocker
23.08.10, 18:20
there are a lot of leechers and seeders and until now I've uploaded 20GB in 21 hours approximate

If there's many leechers on that torrent ,you won't look so supsicious

So flash my friends, but use protection, always carry good quality condoms :P

LOL :tongue: Like SB-I's mods and tools

MiCRON
07.04.11, 01:29
Okay, so I just got in for about a few weeks now. Any updates on what works and what doesn't on this tracker? I was expecting a lot of activity because of the trackers type of content, but it seems that that's not the case. :D

WTF
08.06.11, 15:18
Oh shit, just got banned there, don't know how can i be banned ???
As previous times, using mR + low speed + well torrents, i cheated on 2 torrents with low ratio, everything are ok in the first days but now i just login and get banned, they also banned me from IRC :confused:
Now i'm afraid with cheating, cheating successful a fews day and then get a fckin' banned while i have a rest :eek:, a instant ban will make me more comfortable than this :frown:

lemongreentea
08.06.11, 15:28
As previous times, using mR + low speed + well torrents, i cheated on 2 torrents with low ratio, everything are ok in the first days but now i just login and get banned, they also banned me from IRC :confused:
Now i'm afraid with cheating, cheating successful a fews day and then get a fckin' banned while i have a rest :eek:, a instant ban will make me more comfortable than this :frown:

That sucks, sorry to hear that mate. And yeah, I completely agree with the last thing you said. I've recently got into fux0r as well but haven't tried any cheating methods. Will wait couple of months so my account gets little more old and till then I'm idling on IRC and seeding some torrents for bonus points.

anon
08.06.11, 19:51
... they also banned me from IRC :confused:

Use Mibbit.com or a proxy to access IRC, then ask them what happened.

WTF
08.06.11, 21:04
Use Mibbit.com or a proxy to access IRC, then ask them what happened.
I tried change proxy and access but it's still show that i was banned from IRC, i think maybe their IRC is down ?
Can you try this?
hey.fux0r.eu/support.php

Gapo
10.06.11, 23:58
You need to use an IRC proxy. Most likely you used some web proxy to access mibbit, which won't work.

anon
11.06.11, 00:59
Mibbit is a proxy itself. That's why it's banned on a lot of servers. It still didn't hurt to try, nonetheless.

THC
02.09.11, 19:43
Has someone flashed in here recently without any problems? I'm asking this just to be sure they haven't updated their scripts.

THC
23.09.11, 15:40
Easy to cheat in here like on other gazelle trackers: RM, up to 1 MB/s upload speed. Good luck!

flowerorange
23.09.11, 17:42
So WM with high speed is better than low speed without WM ?

THC
24.09.11, 16:56
No WM needed.

DriftKing
25.09.11, 05:46
No WM needed.

Asking for ban hammer ?

THC
25.09.11, 10:35
Asking for ban hammer ?

Why ?

Black3erry
25.11.11, 10:00
So has anyone recently succeeded in cheating at hey.fux0r? I heard its very hard to cheat over there..
i like to know if anyone has succeeded and with what settings and what mod..

Resurrection
25.11.11, 16:13
So has anyone recently succeeded in cheating at hey.fux0r? I heard its very hard to cheat over there..
i like to know if anyone has succeeded and with what settings and what mod..

Quite easy mate... But then again I used very moderate speeds...somewhere in the range of 60-120 kBps...

userenity...

anon
25.11.11, 18:58
I heard its very hard to cheat over there..

Who said that?

Why bother with this site when the better porn trackers are bigger, open and if you're into it, easy to cheat on? :unsure:

Black3erry
26.11.11, 12:58
I heard from a friend that it was hard to cheat on since he got banned using RM.. What mod do u recommend and what speeds?

anon
26.11.11, 17:38
I heard from a friend that it was hard to cheat on since he got banned using RM..

There are many ways to use RM. Some of them are wrong.

What mod do u recommend and what speeds?

I've never been a member there... I don't know why you'd discard Resurrection's sound advice, though.

Black3erry
28.11.11, 13:23
Anybody else succeeded in cheating at fux0r?

THC
28.11.11, 16:07
Anybody else succeeded in cheating at fux0r?

Have you read this topic?

Imothep
23.12.11, 19:46
k let see I`m from Ro i made acc here from italy a friend of mine is in rome,i continued the proces and finish the signup from a proxy from rome,i login last night ,i login now,i ask now can i download normaly with utorent and not get ban if i use proxy ?will go,i must put the same proxy from login in utorrent

anon
23.12.11, 21:51
will go,i must put the same proxy from login in utorrent

That will use that proxy for all trackers. Be prepared.

Run a separate uTorrent for Fux0r, use these settings (obviously 12345 = your port, 123.45.67.89 and 9876 = your proxy's IP and port).

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=12222

THC
24.12.11, 13:59
Or you could use a free VPN as I do. Is a free VPN going to work for uTorrent too? Because for RM it's worked. I guess. I mean I'm still alive. :D

anon
24.12.11, 17:48
A VPN is overkill. Imothep's method (a variation of this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-use-proxy-apps-semi-anonymous-torrenting-4279/)) is fine. RM has proxy support, too.

Y008
21.04.12, 13:37
Small update on this thread.

Easy to cheat in here like on other gazelle trackers: RM, up to 1 MB/s upload speed. Good luck!

No WM needed.

Approved.You were tottaly right,THC.

I cheated there with a 2MB/s upload speed,without WM -my acc is still alive-. But you better guys cheat with 1MB/s upload speed since it is not risky.

When I cheated there,I was ready to loose my acc(because,in fact,I am not interested in the tracker,I joined only to have access to their invites forum,which offers a GOOD tracker to be on.You can also trade this last(since it is rare) for FTN and high level trackers.
Check thoroughly the Fux0r invites forum guys,you will seewhat I mean :top:

Thankies for THC,again.

anon
21.04.12, 16:29
I joined only to have access to their invites forum,which offers a GOOD tracker to be on.You can also trade this last(since it is rare) for FTN and high level trackers.
Check thoroughly the Fux0r invites forum guys,you will seewhat I mean :top:

I don't have a fux0r account. Can I know what mythical site you're talking about?

THC
21.04.12, 22:42
Maybe the DB9 thread, but the guy responsible for it is not that responsive from what I've heard.

anon
21.04.12, 22:47
Yes, it was DB9. I didn't know it's "legendary" now.

THC
21.04.12, 22:51
Maybe for those who are into that music it's an important tracker but I believe many are looking for it just for its rarity. It seems that for some rarity = legendary :eek13:

Makeawish
07.07.12, 10:09
After reading through the Gazelle analysis, it seems that I too have misunderstood that it was a hard to cheat tracker. Apparently it's not for "unfriendly" trackers of What.cd... now I wonder if fux0r managed to get a copy of What.cd's script since they are relatively close.

THC
07.08.12, 16:45
I don't believe w.cd has shared its scripts with any other tracker.

bankrupter45
01.11.13, 18:45
do I need to use a particular method like the Waffles Method to cheat on this tracker? or if I use low up speeds like 100-200kbps I'm safe to use mRatio 4.5 the normal way? (with memory reader activated etc.)

thank you for your time.

king_cheater
27.06.15, 01:28
Does somebody know a successful method to cheat on fux0r?