PDA

View Full Version : Help me do the perfect ghostleech with peer list import

starlight
19.12.09, 13:25
Allrigt so first of all, I'm happy there's such a forum on the internet and I'm glad to be here. Second, I hope I posted in the right section, forums are like mazes for me.

I've been ghostleeching with utorrent for years using the classic delete tracker announce url method, and after they disabled auto connecting back to the peers on passkey delete for the new versions, I started using this method: I start the torrent, check the peerlist and save in a txt the ones that upload with the highest speed. I either stop the torrent and delete or just instant delete the passkey. Now I'm not connected to anything...... so what I do is copy one by one IP from my txt and use add peer, then I'm connected and I finish ghostleeching. Sounds and works perfect specially when I connect to some seedbox and leech with over 1 mb/s.

So... let me explain what I want to do now and why I want to abandon my main method. I just joined a tracker, hard to get in and the bad part is they are aware of my method, unlike most of the trackers. A lot of people got banned because of this and I don't want to risk anything. What they do is check how many 0 download / 0 upload torrents you have in your announce list, and for example if you have over 10/20/whatever you get reported or something. Be sure they will know what you did, they're not stupid. BAN

Soooooooooo.................. let's get to the perfect ghostleech part...

I sort the tracker torrents by seeds, so let's say I'm starting 5 torrents in my utorrent, the most seeded torrents on the tracker with seeds between 500 and 1000. By this I make sure I'm having at least 2000 unique tracker IPs in my .txt after I save them with ''copy peerlist'' on right click. Let's say the tracker has like 20.000 users and 10.000 are active on torrents. Now if I have so many unique ip's and if my math isn't wrong and if a lot of those ip's are seedboxes and are not dynamic or not changing connect ports, my chance of connecting to at least 1 or 2 peers on any 10/20/40 seeds normal torrent from the tracker doing a ghostleech is very close to 99%.
So this means I'm doing a perfect ghostleech without my client to connect and report me through the announce thing. Even if the seeds report upload to the tracker of course and there are no peers for example, I don't care if innocent people get banned =) they might get suspected for fake or something. I don't care, that's another discussion and their bacn chance is 5%/person anyway so that's a little small to consider.

Ok now if you got what I'm interested in doing, you may ask me, how the hell do you expect importing those ~2000 unique ips you lazy cheating bastard! well ??????? that's my problem. I have no idea and wasted a lot of time on google and on client mods. They seem not to do what I want. I had hope for peer injection using the last moded Vuze, but I have no idea how to import more that 1 ip at once. Also noticed something that can't be clicked when I right click on the torrent at advanced -> peers sources -> supplied by another peer. Soooo????? this sound interesting, cut can't click/use it. Damn!
Maybe there's another way... maybe i'm too dumb, maybe i'm a noob, maybe i'm stupid. ok now i probably sound desperately frustrated, lol. I have no idea how to make this right and I always feel I have to finish right when I start something.

So please help me do the perfect ghostleech if you have any idea if this peer list import is even possibile and how. I would really apreciate it and thank you in my mind every time I start ghostleeching a huge torrent :)
Also I would like to apoligize for my bad english and for this long page, thanks for reading!

shoulder
19.12.09, 13:27
Moved to correct location.

starlight
19.12.09, 13:34
Thank you shoulder.
---------------------------------
Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I'm not interested in faking my ratio, that's lame to do on top trackers and will result an instant ban.

Also for who has an idea about the topic and don't have time to read the above: what I want to do is open some seeded torrents (check), copy the peer lists (check - i know how to do that), open a new torrent uploaded on the site and not start it + delete the passkey (check), and now import my peerlist, and not one by one (have no idea how to do it), last step, finish leeching (check. lol).

anon
19.12.09, 18:52
You don't know what it's like to write an equally long reply, only for it to vanish after a power failure...

I hope I posted in the right section, forums are like mazes for me.

The Mods & Tools section is for mods and tools. If you want to create talk topics like this one, you should post on the Talk section.

I've been ghostleeching with utorrent for years using the classic delete tracker announce url method, and after they disabled auto connecting back to the peers on passkey delete for the new versions,...

You can still use that method if you delete the tracker URL via the torrent Properties dialog, and not the Trackers tab (thanks shadowww). uTorrent should then not "forget" about all peers. If/when they fix this, you'll still be able to do it using a DHT-Patch mod, so there's nothing to worry about.

So... let me explain what I want to do now and why I want to abandon my main method. I just joined a tracker

And what tracker would that be?

I sort the tracker torrents by seeds, so let's say I'm starting 5 torrents in my utorrent, the most seeded torrents on the tracker with seeds between 500 and 1000. ... from the tracker doing a ghostleech is very close to 99%.

So the tracker's popular torrents have anywhere from 500 to 1000 seeders? If so, there's something you can do:

grab the latest uTorrent Expansion leecher pack from here
run the DHT-Patch mod
add the torrent (but don't click OK!)
make sure DHT and PEX are enabled
click on Advanced, and remove the tracker URL. Click OK, then you can proceed to add it.

You may not connect to anyone right away, but wait some time, and if you're lucky, the number below "Seeds" should start increasing. This is because other people have done the same as you, or are using a client that doesn't care about the private flag. You should connect to them and start downloading - furthermore, PEX should make sure they tell you about other clients that haven't done this trick. So essentially, you'll be leeching without even announcing to the tracker. This works wonders on sites like TL or IPT, because when you have many hundreds of seeders, the chances some of them are "leaking" via DHT is higher.

I had hope for peer injection using the last moded Vuze, but I have no idea how to import more that 1 ip at once.

Version 0.4 of Peer Injector doesn't allow injection on private torrents, so you'll need something older. Addresses must be entered in IP:port format using comma separation. For example:

123.45.67.89:12345,11.22.33.44:33445,89.76.54.32:1 1111,66.77.88.99:34567,190.180.170.160:65050

Also noticed something that can't be clicked when I right click on the torrent at advanced -> peers sources -> supplied by another peer. Soooo????? this sound interesting, cut can't click/use it. Damn!

That's because Vuze respects the private flag and won't allow any way of getting peers that isn't the tracker for private torrents.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I'm not interested in faking my ratio, that's lame to do on top trackers and will result an instant ban.

Not really.

starlight
19.12.09, 22:12
You don't know what it's like to write an equally long reply, only for it to vanish after a power failure...

I know, happened to me before, but then I got a laptop. Wait, damn OS freezed LOL, then I started writing in notepad before posting and doing a constant save haha.

And what tracker would that be?

A friend shared with me a h$d&b!i%t^s account sinced they pranked us with the invitations crap, and he is a good fair guy paying for a seedbox and stuff, don't want to get him banned or anything...

Not really.

Got disabled from ScT 3 years ago and after that I stopped doing it, I loved that tracker. And I considered myself back then an excellent ratio cheating expert.

click on Advanced, and remove the tracker URL. Click OK, then you can proceed to add it.

I get it, but don't understand the add part, can i import multiple ip's or just one by one?
Sorry I can't really test this right now, I'm very sleepy and going to bed. But will be the first thing I'll do in the morning.
At least for now the Vuze import sounds perfect, it didn't worked for me because I did it wrong.
But I'll have to figure out how to edit this text after i save the peerlist from utorrent, there will be something like:
example ips:
89.18.27.210:32902
82.78.57.123:34539
79.113.181.0:33934

And not 89.18.27.210:32902,82.78.57.123:34539,79.113.181.0 :33934
-----> it will be pretty annoying after considering over 2000 ips...

Thank you very much for your reply, I'll test more tomorrow.
:danke::top2:

anon
19.12.09, 22:15
A friend shared with me a h$d&b!i%t^s account sinced they pranked us with the invitations crap, and he is a good fair guy paying for a seedbox and stuff, don't want to get him banned or anything...

I see.

Got disabled from ScT 3 years ago and after that I stopped doing it, I loved that tracker. And I considered myself back then an excellent ratio cheating expert.

You didn't do it correctly. Back when it was alive, you could use almost any speed on ScT as long as your mod/tool sent the announce correctly and there were some leechers. As an example, I once used 150MB/s in the RM and survived.

I get it, but don't understand the add part, can i import multiple ip's or just one by one?

What I mentioned is for uTorrent, and you won't have to add anything, since DHT and PEX take care of finding peers.

But I'll have to figure out how to edit this text after i save the peerlist from utorrent, there will be something like:

And not 89.18.27.210:32902,82.78.57.123:34539,79.113.181.0 :33934
-----> it will be pretty annoying after considering over 2000 ips...

You could use a hex-editor to replace the linebreaks with commas.

starlight
20.12.09, 14:26
Allright... First i've collected like 5000 ip's, eliminated the doubles with ''Dupli Find'' and eraced in notepad ips like this one 79.113.181.0 :33934 ---> with .0 they are also dupes. So I now have like 3000 unique ips.
Next I used a hex editor and did what you said. All pasted in the moded Vuze and BANG. Not working hahaha
Spent like 30 minutes to find on google this very rare 0.3 old version of peer injector so I can connect to them private torrents. Now everything is perfect and tested few torrents. Also got one of the last releases with 50 seeds reported on the site, in few minutes I've managed to connect to at least 20 of them which sounds excellent and more than I've ever expected.
I'm very very very very happyyyyyyyyy
Let's hope they don't like changing ports to seedboxes or not many of them have dynamic ip's. haha

Dankeschön!!!

anon
20.12.09, 17:16
Spent like 30 minutes to find on google this very rare 0.3 old version of peer injector so I can connect to them private torrents.

It was available right here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/ghostleeching-12403/) :biggrin:

Let's hope they don't like changing ports to seedboxes or not many of them have dynamic ip's. haha

Normally seedboxes should keep the same IP and port. Changing them may cause a temporary loss of "exposure" until the tracker passes everyone the new values, and when everyone else has 1Gbit lines, that means a lot of missed upload.

starlight
20.12.09, 18:06
It was available right here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/ghostleeching-12403/) :biggrin:

Oooooooooooopssssss hehe

ooblar
22.12.09, 01:36
SB-I community for the win :biggrin:
So many awesome cheating methods here!