PDA

View Full Version : Command and Conquer 4 Open-Beta

cheatos
15.12.09, 19:14
Hi all.

http://i46.tinypic.com/9zuiqu.jpg

just got my beta CD-Key from gamespot.
GameSpot Beta Test :: Command & Conquer 4 Beta Test (http://www.gamespot.com/test/command-conquer-4/index.php)
[you need a free account]

i'm still downloading it [929MB] will post my opinion soon.:top:

hurry up and grab your key!

We now have a limited number of keys for the Closed Beta to give to FREE registered GameSpot members. Grab yours before we run out!

:top:

SBfreak
15.12.09, 19:32
Awesome shit!!!!
But there is no key..

When the Beta installer has finished downloading, locate the file and double-click it. Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the Command & Conquer 4 Beta.

No registration key is needed, but when the game launches you must log in with the same e-mail address and password you use to access this site (your EA account).

cheatos
15.12.09, 19:34
you need the key to download the client and to tie the beta key with your ea account [which is done automatically]

thats why no key is need _when_ logging into the game.

:tongue:

SBfreak
15.12.09, 20:44
Damn it ..installed linux...was on windows..and the download link doesn't work anymore......
Should I make another gamespot account?

cheatos
15.12.09, 20:45
PM'ed beta link, to protect EA's Privacy ^^

SBfreak
15.12.09, 20:51
Problem solved.If anyone is experiencing the same problem just make another gamespot account.

Lol 3MB/s...6MB/s....finished downloading.Installing.
Did I tell you guys how much I love firefox:bigrin:
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6839/12817063.png

cheatos
15.12.09, 20:58
Problem solved.If anyone is experiencing the same problem just make another gamespot account.

this is a fast way ,but you've taken an extra key which is supposed to be used by someone else... greedy :bash:

SBfreak
15.12.09, 21:00
Seriously I don't think there is a limited number of keys....just a limited amount of time.

cheatos
15.12.09, 21:01
Seriously I don't think there is a limited number of keys....just a limited amount of time.

lol i was joking :streichel: :biggrin:

SBfreak
15.12.09, 21:14
lol i was joking :streichel: :biggrin:
I'm still a greedy bish then:tongue:
I'm about to enter the game.
Will post some kind of mini review later.

---------- Post added at 22:14 ---------- Previous post was at 22:02 ----------

Freaking beta..I enter details but it says wrong account email and password.
They're verified.Logged at the site like 30 secs ago.The game is running with admin privileges...

Ok got it workin.Do not use those numbers under the Numlock when entering the information.
The game is pretty strange.Only a few units available.On the map there are like some buildings that I can't even capture and there are three sub classes for every faction(GDI/NOD):support,offense and defense.

cheatos
16.12.09, 14:25
either the game sucks hard (stupid graphic, stupid units, stupid ancient old Menus)

yeah also wtf? i always like to defense and attack but this game is limiting you to chose either defenser or attacker!

or its just the beta

damn i was looking forward to this but it failed :mad2:...

ironace
16.12.09, 16:53
This is good and all but I never liked this game always seemed to like Starcraft more for some reason but it this game staying generally the same old Real time strategy?

SBfreak
16.12.09, 20:36
YouTube- Command & Conquer 4 GDI Walkthrough Trailer [HD]

saebrtooth
17.12.09, 02:24
This is good and all but I never liked this game always seemed to like Starcraft more for some reason but it this game staying generally the same old Real time strategy?

rts man is da bomb, along with mmorpg, old skool shoot-em-up and who can forget Street Fighter platform

ftw :top: