PDA

View Full Version : [Tool] RatioMaster Restarter v1.2

cheatos
10.12.09, 23:32
SB-Innovation Presents

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]RatioMaster Restarter 1.2

NOTE:
This is the -SamE- version posted in the members only section but i'm releasing it for all since a new version will come out soon!, have fun non-members and don't be shy to post any question here.:top:

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Cheatos <<<<<<

Screenshot:

http://i25.tinypic.com/2502jow.png

Other Credits:

>>>>>> anon, General Support & Feedback <<<<<<
>>>>>> Mihai91 <<<<<<
>>>>>> SomeGuy, Feedback <<<<<<

Translators:
>>>>>> anon - Spanish <<<<<<
>>>>>> SBFreak - Romanian <<<<<<
>>>>>> Supermarrioh - German <<<<<<
>>>>>> Mindofthewonderful - Bulgarian <<<<<<

Features:

Used to automate the Waffles method here: Click Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/little-tutorial-how-cheat-waffles-12494/) [credits to Mihai91:top:].
Can stop RatioMaster at a specified time automatically before the announce to prevent appearing at the peerlist, so you wont be sitting on the computer all the time to stop it manually.
Can restart RatioMaster's stopped torrent if you want to gain extra buffer automatically without getting tired
For lazy asses, it includes something similar to RatioMaster's memory reader, it can be used to fill the announce time automatically and it will subtract two minutes for you
Have a Log for geeks
Multiple interface language
Tray icon like RatioMaster , double click at it and it'll give you back the stats

New Features in v1.2 :

1)Speed Randomizer [New]

2)Tray Menu [New]:
http://i31.tinypic.com/mjwfae.png

3)Fixed the language encoding bug New

4) Job List: New:
http://i25.tinypic.com/2qlaeqc.png

5)More Bug fixes

Simple Tutorial:

Browse to RatioMaster's directory
Start RatioMaster with the desired options by clicking 'Start' in the RM's Main window
Select stop time or use the button 'Get from RM' [Must be 2-3 minutes before the announce]
[Optional]Check ''Restart RatioMaster's stopped torrent'' if you want restarts to gain extra buffer or not,
If you checked it, then specify the number of restarts to do
[Optional]Check if you want to use the 'Speed Randomizer' (always click "RM will do" afterward to check if everything is OK). New
[Optional]Check if you want to close RM when the last update occurs.
Click Start from RMR's main window
Go to bed

Note:

1) Translators Needed! For:
French :eek13:, where are the french speakers?

to translate:
Just copy en.lng, translate it then post it back here :biggrin: :top:

2) Some text isn't translated so just learn English..

3) Dont touch the keyboard or the mouse while RMR is doing an action.

Supported Ratio Master versions

RatioMaster 1.8.9

How to add a language:

1) Get the appropriate language to add
2) Click Import 'lng' file from options :top:

Troubleshooting:

!IMPORTANT!:

If you get "Can't read announce time, make sure..." even if the RM is running, make sure:
- Windows is installed on drive C:
- RMR and the RM are on C: as well, and different folders (for example, C:\RMR and C:\RM)

You need to Disable UAC on Windows 7 to use the button "Get From RM".

You may need to download and replace the attached optional fix if you're using Windows 7 or having troubles with the program.

Password:

123456789AZX

NOTE 2:
Some antiviruse such as Kaspersky, Avira Anti-Vir will report the exe as a virus but thats NOT true, i don't spread viruses, this is caused by the packing software we use. just add an exception for the exe from AV's settings.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ir1xjm.png

Cheers....

Drambig
11.12.09, 14:39
Whoa this is very cool. Been using an online countdown timer and RM to use the waffles method, this makes things signifactly easier. Thanks op!

shadowww
11.12.09, 18:36
This is way too complicated for my standards, sorry. Will not try it out.
I'll wait when you invent tool where you would just have to enter desired ratio and press "big red button". :rolleyes2: :biggrin:

cheatos
11.12.09, 21:37
This is way too complicated for my standards, sorry. Will not try it out.

no its not complicated, try it on mininova :tongue:

I'll wait when you invent tool where you would just have to enter desired ratio and press "big red button".

i like that, if i can think of a way i may add this in a new release (and possibly not the upcoming one) so i cant promise :smile:

shadowww
11.12.09, 22:01
lol it was sarcasm. Didn't mean it for real. -_-

But good luck with a big red button. I bet there is people around here who would appreciate that... Lazy people who doesn't like to read/search for instructions on how to do sth. :P

ismir
11.12.09, 22:36
kann mal einer auf deutsch erklären, wofür ich das brauche? ratiomaster funktioniert doch auch so gut.

cheatos
11.12.09, 22:41
kann mal einer auf deutsch erklären, wofür ich das brauche? ratiomaster funktioniert doch auch so gut.

I Used Google Translate since i don't know German:

===========================

die zur Automatisierung der "Waffles method":
Sie können also ein wenig zu schlafen;)
hier:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494

:top:

ciccio
12.12.09, 01:11
finally also this program for us normal user :biggrin:

renzokuken
12.12.09, 05:59
Great utility!! lost a couple of accounts by accidentally falling asleep..This tool is a definite life saver.. way to go !!

jockey
12.12.09, 06:11
Doesn't Rm have Speed Randomizer?
It will make waffles method easy...

FreeFiles
12.12.09, 10:00
This is not working for me, i have tried this on a Windows 7 Ultimate PC and a Windows XP SP3 PC. I launch C:\RMR\Rmr.exe, browse to C:\RM\RatioMaster.exe. RM starts, i choose my settings in RM, i hit start. I choose my settings in RMR, Auto press the stop button 27 min. restart RM stopped torrent 4 times. Speed randomizer start with 5 KB, speed 2 907 KB. After the 27 min countdown ends, RMR brings RM to the front of the screen with the message "Ratiomaster will restart Blah Blah" in Blah seconds. After countdown, nothing changes in RM and RMR just restarts the "restart RM stopped torrent" countdown. What am i doing wrong? TIA :)

cheatos
12.12.09, 10:19
Doesn't Rm have Speed Randomizer?
It will make waffles method easy...

the RatioMaster needs to -Update- the tracker in order to randomize the speeds but in the Waffles method you must not update at all.

After the 27 min countdown ends, RMR brings RM to the front of the screen with the message "Ratiomaster will restart Blah Blah" in Blah seconds. After countdown, nothing changes in RM and RMR just restarts the "restart RM stopped torrent" countdown. What am i doing wrong? TIA :)

so stopping the torrent,restarting it when the small box appears doesn't work?
or its just the speed randomizer isn't working?

FreeFiles
12.12.09, 10:33
Once the box appears, nothing changes at all, the values in RM and RMR stay the same. RM just continues to run as it did when it was originaly started, it does not stop at all.

renzokuken
12.12.09, 10:36
hello i have a tiny doubt... i used the RMR exactly as instructed in the tutorial but my RM client stopped correctly but my stats on the tracker havnt updated..sorry for bein a noob here..

FreeFiles
12.12.09, 10:40
@renzokuken
Could you post the steps that you took to get it working, i am having a bit of a problem with it. And as far as your stats not updating, give it a few minuets, sometimes it takes a while to show up on the tracker. :)

cheatos
12.12.09, 10:48
hello i have a tiny doubt... i used the RMR exactly as instructed in the tutorial but my RM client stopped correctly but my stats on the tracker havnt updated..sorry for bein a noob here..

if you have used very high speeds you may need to lower it to something around 1MB/s.

@renzokuken
Could you post the steps that you took to get it working, i am having a bit of a problem with it. And as far as your stats not updating, give it a few minuets, sometimes it takes a while to show up on the tracker. :)

ok look like RatioMaster Window's name changed from:

WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d
to
WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a

i don't know why looks like its something with the .Net version :confused:
anyway

please use the attached file to replace the "rmrcmd.exe".

btw the "Get from RM" doesn't work UNTIL you turn offf UAC ;)

and thanks for the critical error report :top:

Main Post Updated!

FreeFiles
12.12.09, 11:16
Thank you for your help cheatos, your fix worked like a charm. BTW, UAC was turned off, i really appreciate the help and i will definitely let you know if i come across any other bugs, thanks again. :)

streetund
12.12.09, 12:50
work on the whatcd?

shadowww
12.12.09, 12:58
It works on any tracker where "waffles method" works. Meaning, yes, it should on what.cd as well. But be careful on which torrents you cheat, I would not suggest cheating on low traffic ones.

willful
12.12.09, 17:39
Thanks for this great app cheatos!
I finally got everything to work after switching to the RM from SBI with the "optional-fix-rmrcmd.rar" from post #16 - The RM downloaded from moofdev.net doesn't seem to work with or without the optional fix.

anon
12.12.09, 17:42
work on the whatcd?

yes

cheatos
12.12.09, 20:56
Thanks for this great app cheatos!
I finally got everything to work after switching to the RM from SBI with the "optional-fix-rmrcmd.rar" from post #16 - The RM downloaded from moofdev.net doesn't seem to work with or without the optional fix.

i've just checked both RM from moofdev and SB-I and they're identical.
i'm sure its something with the .net version.
will check for more info but just lazy to do, its working and thats it! :tongue:

narutox
13.12.09, 15:07
get from rm does not work.
after 2. restart rm switch 0% complete.
rmr not always restart.

anon
13.12.09, 18:04
Did you try applying the fix on post #16?

cheatos
13.12.09, 21:16
get from rm does not work.
after 2. restart rm switch 0% complete.
rmr not always restart.

1. have you placed RatioMaster and RMR in a short path ? C:\RM , C:\RMR
2. have you downloaded the optional fix as anon mentioned?
3. have you touched the keyboard while updating?

4.whats your OS?

and its a good idea to test it using a torrent from mininova for not risking your private accounts.

;)

rudam.meredez
15.12.09, 18:25
Hey cheatos, great work! You rock! :)
edit: Haven't managed to get it to work yet, and when I try to run the optional fix, it only says something like 'Dude, this exe cannot run like this, you need an invite!'

What's the matter? :( I'm using Win7 Ultimate x86, UAC shut off, .NET installed, necessary updates installed too.

Here's a Hungarian lng file!
download (http://rapidshare.com/files/321237488/hu.lng.html)

cheatos
15.12.09, 18:41
Here's a Hungarian lng file!
download (http://rapidshare.com/files/321237488/hu.lng.html)

hi thanks for the language file :)
its in the main post now.

edit: Haven't managed to get it to work yet, and when I try to run the optional fix, it only says something like 'Dude, this exe cannot run like this, you need an invite!'

as for your problem.
when you apply the fix you need to run the "rmr.exe" not the rmrcmd.exe

any other question just ask...

rudam.meredez
15.12.09, 19:19
Ouch, noob me :D But still doesn't work :( I start it, it's icon appears next to the clock, then I rightclick->show... It's now on the tray, but nowhere else. I click the tray icon, and it disappears. :(

Any suggestions mate?

And no prob for the translation :top:

cheatos
15.12.09, 19:23
Ctrl alt del and close rmr.exe,
try reopening it, it must work and show the main window..

if it doesn't work,
re-extract and open "rmr.XML"
find:

<AppNotify>Yes</AppNotify>
set it a "No" Value:

<AppNotify>No</AppNotify>

gl

rudam.meredez
15.12.09, 19:45
First option worked like a charm, thank you! :)

stealth66
20.12.09, 13:01
First thank you for the much appreciated restarter, but sadly it doesn't work well (in my case not at all) on windows7 even with the win7 fix

SBfreak
20.12.09, 14:05
Please check if you disabled UAC again and restart.
Did you run the app as a admin??

but sadly it doesn't work well (in my case not at all)
error/doesn't start ?

cheatos
20.12.09, 15:36
First thank you for the much appreciated restarter, but sadly it doesn't work well (in my case not at all) on windows7 even with the win7 fix

please explain more, so the exe works but it does not restart/stop ?

and as mentioned by Sbfreak you may need to turn off UAC to get the "Get From RM" button to work.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
21.12.09, 16:49
http://i46.tinypic.com/wu40e8.jpg

I'm getting this error when i try to push the button " GET FROM RM" and i don't know what should i do :biggrin::confused:

cheatos
21.12.09, 16:53
make sure that RMR and the RM are on C: as well, and different folders (for example, C:\RMR and C:\RM

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
21.12.09, 16:58
make sure that RMR and the RM are on C: as well, and different folders (for example, C:\RMR and C:\RM

Does'it have to be in the exactly directories like C:\RMR & C:\RM caz i have'it on d:\ratio tools\Ratio Master 1.8.9 and d:\ratio tools\Ratio Restarter v.1.2 :biggrin:

cheatos
21.12.09, 17:00
maybe you can a path with no spaces?
ex: D:\RM, D:\RMR

this is a known problem and will be fixed, but maybe you can try doing the above ^ method:smile:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
21.12.09, 17:02
maybe you can a path with no spaces?
ex: D:\RM, D:\RMR

this is a known problem and will be fixed, but maybe you can try doing the above ^ method:smile:

Thanks :top: i will try in 30min caz right now i have something in RM without RMR and i'm waiting to finish the job manually this time .:biggrin:

madboy666
25.12.09, 04:52
oke i have a problem .....i have C:\RMR and C:\RM .i start RM i start RMR i make the setings on RM for the memory reader i put the torrent i start the RMR i search for RM the Get From RM it`s not working
Error Unable to open file
Error Can`t read announce time,make sure that RatioMaster is running and announcing!

Oke i start the torrent in RM i go to RMR i pus Get From RM same errors .
I put them myself i put the restart time and push start nothing happens RM don`t start no restart nothing:-??? pls help im a big noooob .
OO I use RM 1.8.9 by SBI

cheatos
25.12.09, 16:14
oke i have a problem .....i have C:\RMR and C:\RM .i start RM i start RMR i make the setings on RM for the memory reader i put the torrent i start the RMR i search for RM the Get From RM it`s not working
Error Unable to open file
Error Can`t read announce time,make sure that RatioMaster is running and announcing!

Oke i start the torrent in RM i go to RMR i pus Get From RM same errors .
I put them myself i put the restart time and push start nothing happens RM don`t start no restart nothing:-??? pls help im a big noooob .
OO I use RM 1.8.9 by SBI

hello madboy666,

are you using windows 7 ?
if so have you tried the fix at the main post?

bahri20000
25.12.09, 20:24
he work with revolutiontt?

anon
25.12.09, 20:25
It works everywhere where the RM and Waffles method work. Which is almost everywhere.

ares
25.12.09, 22:15
image (http://i46.tinypic.com/wu40e8.jpg)

I'm getting this error when i try to push the button " GET FROM RM" and i don't know what should i do :biggrin::confused:

Just a hunch, but could it possibly be that you're moving the mouse or hitting keys on the keyboard? While it's reading the announce, don't do anything on your computer until RMR gets the announce time from RM. :top:

madboy666
26.12.09, 02:33
NO ! I use Windows XP SP3

cheatos
26.12.09, 10:07
NO ! I use Windows XP SP3

Dowload The attached file
move the "+" from the "Finder Tool" group box to RatioMaster's main window
Post here the "Class" from the "Basic Window Info" group box.

if the Class is different from "WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a" i'll make you a new exe.

also have you tried the optional fix [even if you are not windows 7]?

vvtwx
28.12.09, 21:01
so when the RM is restarted, is the announce sent?

anon
28.12.09, 21:02
Yes, of course.

Boo4an
28.12.09, 22:15
The same probleme as madboy666's bug.
OS Vista
UAC disable
have C:\RMR and C:\RM
and "Class" from the "Basic Window Info" is the same WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a
but once all worked well and then after restart PC the same bug.

cheatos
28.12.09, 22:19
have you tried deleting RMR and re-extracting it ?
how many rm process are active?
have you installed a new language?if so try deleting the xml file or re-extract rmr again.

* all these problems are solved in the next version which is unfortunately won't be available for the public for some time :frown:

Boo4an
28.12.09, 22:38
1 RM process is active.
I didn't installed a new language.
I have tried deleting RMR and re-extracting it and deleting the xml file but without Success
Аfter some of this manipulation only displayed "Can't read announce" error...

cheatos
28.12.09, 22:39
try running it as an administrator

and delete the .TXT file in the "C:\" if exists.

Boo4an
28.12.09, 23:12
Thanks, problem solved after deleting txt file.

cheatos
28.12.09, 23:18
good to hear,
btw you've just blew my cover because of my "bad" ways of achieving things :D

vvtwx
29.12.09, 12:18
Yes, of course.

but still it would be safe to use on waffles right? or any other music trackers. because music files are small, you cannot afford to be seeding at any file with 0 leechers most of the time

TheUnknown
29.12.09, 16:57
French translation. Enjoy. I couldn't quite get it to load, but I can't get the other ones to load either... so i don't know if it's my fault. Anyway, hope you can get it to work.

anon
29.12.09, 17:45
but still it would be safe to use on waffles right?

This tool is meant to automate the Waffles method... if you're concerned about the torrent's size, use a bigger one. Careful with packs.

vvtwx
29.12.09, 19:05
if i am on another music tracker, say scenesound, i checked the files with the highest leechers, a lot of them only have like 1 leecher(even the highest), is it safe to proceed? because the thing now is i cannot upload via RM for long right? the leecher has other seeders to leech from and will complete his/her download in no time.

anon
29.12.09, 19:06
SS doesn't have much leechers, but I've used the Waffles method with up to 6MB/s there without problems.

Mihai
29.12.09, 19:07
If there are no torrents with more than 1 leecher then try cheating at a torrent with the most seeders or at a most snached torrent.

cheatos
30.12.09, 00:21
French translation. Enjoy. I couldn't quite get it to load, but I can't get the other ones to load either... so i don't know if it's my fault. Anyway, hope you can get it to work.

what error are you receiving ?
and thanks for the translation :top:

TheUnknown
04.01.10, 23:06
sorry for the delayed response. I've been sick. I'm getting.. "error adding language file" when I try to add the language, or any of the other ones that is already in the lng directory

cheatos
04.01.10, 23:32
sorry for the delayed response. I've been sick. I'm getting.. "error adding language file" when I try to add the language, or any of the other ones that is already in the lng directory

it was added successfully,
try to delete the file "rmr.xml"

or backup the french file and delete the RMR directory and then re-extract.

cheatos
08.01.10, 00:59
non member, you may need to become members to get this nice offer from SB-I lol:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/cheatos-albums-rmex.html

it will be released for Consoles first, i mean for the [Members Only] then after a few months it'll be for the PC Users lol aka non-members.

Instab
08.01.10, 01:08
non member, you may need to become members to get this nice offer from SB-I lol:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/cheatos-albums-rmex.html

it will be released for Consoles first, i mean for the [Members Only] then after a few months it'll be for the PC Users lol aka non-members.

i like that analogy :tongü:

SBfreak
08.01.10, 14:39
Are you afraid of your product getting pirated??:eek3:

Lol sorry forgot about seba shit.

anon
08.01.10, 18:08
Are you afraid of your product getting pirated??:eek3:

Is there an SB-I modchip available? [/offtopic]

SBfreak
08.01.10, 18:28
I don't know lol I don't release cheating tools on consoles:eek3:[/offtopic]

saebrtooth
12.01.10, 11:41

lol then Ima poor generic pc user lol :`(

cheatos
12.01.10, 19:33

i changed my mind, i'll release it for all :smile:

FreeFiles
12.01.10, 21:54

That is great news for pc user like myself :), thank you sir.

saebrtooth
13.01.10, 02:29

Cheatos, thank, but now I feel bad cos Im rocky the boat.

Anyway Im still a noob torrent user and the way I see it if I cant get a hold on the earlier versions, having a newer version would not be good for my learning curve.

Knowledge is more important to me, if things come by too easy then I will just become lazy.

Cheatos You I cant make it too easy on me or I wont learn anything :biggrin: !!

umm I mean the above post as a bit of a sarcastic thing

I meant to say:

"lol then Ima poor generic pc user lol :`( nah jking lol I need to learn more. I'm willing to wait for my membership on this great board."

So I really dont mind if your newest version RME v2 is member only as it will be good for me and i know for other in the long run too :biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks Cheatos and everyone on this great board !!! :top::biggrin::tongue:

cheatos
13.01.10, 14:30
Cheatos, thank, but now I feel bad cos Im rocky the boat.

Anyway Im still a noob torrent user and the way I see it if I cant get a hold on the earlier versions, having a newer version would not be good for my learning curve.

Knowledge is more important to me, if things come by too easy then I will just become lazy.

Cheatos You I cant make it too easy on me or I wont learn anything :biggrin: !!

umm I mean the above post as a bit of a sarcastic thing

a tutorial is on my list when i write rmex thread

I meant to say:

"lol then Ima poor generic pc user lol :`( nah jking lol I need to learn more. I'm willing to wait for my membership on this great board."

So I really dont mind if your newest version RME v2 is member only as it will be good for me and i know for other in the long run too :biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks Cheatos and everyone on this great board !!! :top::biggrin::tongue:

i changed my mind for multiple reasons one of them is:

"Why would i make something if i don't want others to use it"

willful
13.01.10, 14:57
i changed my mind for multiple reasons one of them is:

"Why would i make something if i don't want others to use it"

Not that I'm complaining, but perhaps a reason could be that it's safer (ie. would take longer to be detected or the like).

cheatos
13.01.10, 15:03
the RMR or RMeX now itself isn't a program that can be detected by scripts or staff
it doesn't contain any torrent announcing or something like that,
its meant to Manager RatioMaster and only false settings in RatioMaster can make RatioMaster detectable :top:

willful
13.01.10, 16:34
the RMR or RMeX now itself isn't a program that can be detected by scripts or staff
it doesn't contain any torrent announcing or something like that,
its meant to Manager RatioMaster and only false settings in RatioMaster can make RatioMaster detectable :top:

Ok, I hear you :smile:, but hypothetically it could be the reason for RM using "false settings".

anon
13.01.10, 18:23
but hypothetically it could be the reason for RM using "false settings".

In the end, that'd be the user's fault, not the RM's. :tongue:

cheatos
13.01.10, 18:24
yes in the end :cool2:

requesting to close this thread as the new version must be here after a few hours

anon
13.01.10, 18:25
By request... :biggrin: