PDA

View Full Version : The Melvin and Adam Fun Thread

MelvinMeow
03.12.09, 13:56
It's not that you should be scared or anything, jump on freebies and cheat low while lots of true leeches are there.

Imho polish tracker is highly overrated, I'm not impressed with their content, layout or attitude. First time I glimpsed over 10 pages of rules and faq I just hit close button.
It kinda reminds me of tophos and melvins e-drama "you will never be able to cheat here".

Who cares, your tracker is crap.

Where exactly have I said you couldnt cheat on my tracker?
I thought we were going for the e-humor effect here all this time as well....
I mean anon and the regulars here even said they considered me one of "the boys".
I would assume you don't consider yourself one of "the boys" cause perhaps your female?

In references to crap... Some people get by collecting other peoples crap. For instance the men who come and empty the septic tanks. You better never go out on the lawn to watch them empty your "stuff" they might mistake you for a floating POS.

Also in a similiar context... you consider my site like Living in a City Vs Living in a town.
Some people love city life cause there is always something going on.
(Sites closing... server raids... People getting busted.)
While others like the town life..
(Same files everyone else has... no issues... fresh clean torrenting.)
I guess your one of those city folks to each their own.

Thats great just consider me a torrenting hick if it makes you feel better.

CS Curse
03.12.09, 22:26
Also in a similiar context... you consider my site like Living in a City Vs Living in a town.
Some people love city life cause there is always something going on.
(Sites closing... server raids... People getting busted.)
While others like the town life..
(Same files everyone else has... no issues... fresh clean torrenting.)
I guess your one of those city folks to each their own.

Great comparison! Although your site seems like living at the end of the world. There is almost no content. Haven't found anything interesting on it.

adam99
03.12.09, 22:27
It's not that you should be scared or anything, jump on freebies and cheat low while lots of true leeches are there.

Imho polish tracker is highly overrated, I'm not impressed with their content, layout or attitude. First time I glimpsed over 10 pages of rules and faq I just hit close button.
It kinda reminds me of tophos and melvins e-drama "you will never be able to cheat here".

Who cares, your tracker is crap.

jesus christ grebetu let it go already. melvin isnt interested in you ok? one day you'll find a man who doesnt mind chubsters and the days of needing midol might ease up

CS Curse
03.12.09, 22:29
jesus christ grebetu let it go already. melvin isnt interested in you ok? one day you'll find a man who doesnt mind chubsters and the days of needing midol might ease up

Yeah Grebetu, stop trying to steal Adam's wife! :biggrin:

adam99
03.12.09, 22:32
actually cscurse my wife is very yummy. shes storm on tophos. you guys should all cheat on scc. they have a mega douchebag running it. lol

MelvinMeow
03.12.09, 22:41
Great comparison! Although your site seems like living at the end of the world. There is almost no content. Haven't found anything interesting on it.
Sorry we dont offer KP on the site to suit your tastes.
Were a movie site but not that kind of movie...
We really have to draw the line somewhere.

adam99
04.12.09, 02:25
wow this guy really is a douche lol. dude hit las vegas and go to the chicken ranch. you're way to tense man. and the good news is...even mingers are accepted as long as you have master card or visa. you continue flogging your dolphin and you will turn japanese. ya know your ghostleech prog works pretty well. far as I know the only one thats been able to spot users using it is melvin. see anon this post is on cheating lol. wasnt completely off topic. :biggrin:

anon
04.12.09, 17:10
see anon this post is on cheating lol. wasnt completely off topic. :biggrin:

Now it is :biggrin: Feel free to post all your great witty comments here, both of you :top:

Instab
04.12.09, 18:06
yeah, bring it on guys :biggrin:

adam99
04.12.09, 18:26
yeah, bring it on guys :biggrin:

are you the little engine that could? lol.

brownnoser
A person that sniffs the hindquarters of a person from whom advancement is sought.

you're about as noticeable as a fart in a hurricane. Do you watch that " be all that you can be" army recruiter commercial then race to your pc to post in hopes of making an impression on anon or cheapo?

dude just donate like 200 to this cool site and i am sure that will make an impression.

grebetu
04.12.09, 18:47
Why don't you make one female alt Melvin that could act as your virtual wife? :)
Bet she would like to hear about your big tracker.

adam99
04.12.09, 20:49
wow grebetu is truly obsessed with melvin. dude you had better watch for boiling bunnies. now shes making penal references too lol. grebetu just open up and share your e-feelings with melvin. as long as you arent a fatty he may like you. but...if you require a catapult to get you out of a beach chair? continue chomping down your ben n jerrys and tying a boomerang onto your towel to dry off your back after you shower. there are some cases in life where a morbidly obese fat chick has landed her man though. there must be. i cannot think of any off the top of my head...well carrie got a date with the homecoming king. granted she was just homely though...happy hunting hambeast

kazuya
05.12.09, 11:49
Melvin and Adam you really need to go sometimes out,maybe just for fresh air :biggrinflip:

adam99
05.12.09, 14:43
this coming from a guy who has named himself after a tekken video gaming character? lol. you know when you point at others? 3 fingers are pointing back at yourself. do your kids sit behind your pc, hungry, waiting like lil guppies for you to swing around between posts and slingshot cracker jacks at them? so you soak their lil pillow cases in chloroform just to make sure that they do not interupt chat? in european vacation randy quaid used rattlesnakes that he let out of a box as his babysitter. i take it that youre indoors though. hmmmm...what do u use? bouncing betty land mines? spiders? do me a favor. now i understand that this might sound like im asking alot. so you dont have to actually pry yourself away from your keyboard k? lol. just stretch out your foot....try touching one of your kids with your big toe. does your signifigant others last name end in .com?

kazuya
05.12.09, 16:10
really I don't understand your virtual crap,maybe you don't understand it either...this is just a silly username lol not a real name if you didn't know.really get out you two,find REAL friends,REAL sex...I am just TRYING TO HELP YOU!!please listen to me or it will be too late,your dicks are already half sticking out of my monitor.it's a damn adamDICK virus!!!!!!!!!!

adam99
05.12.09, 18:29
kazuya your attempts at insulting have fallen way short and are boring, unoriginal, and lame. i think that it shows just how bitter that you seem to be towards melvin and myself. did we shitlist you or something? lol. if you want i can remove it and, instead, add another saying that youre a really good guy with an active social life outside of your pc? lol :wink: .far as melvin and i? we are both married and both of us, i guarantee, are far more active than you will ever be. i was captain and qb of my high school football team. you know those cheerleaders that you used to jerkoff thinking about? yeah those....i used to toss em aside one after another. dont hate me because im beautiful, or because of my moviestar-like high cheekbones, or because i have a size 2 very pretty wife with d-cups, or that i earn more money than you do, hate me because i can punk you at anytime i feel like. it isnt that im that good at it really, just that youre that bad at it lol. youre like a piece of poop in he toilet...and my hands on the plunger. 3 to 1 mister tekken boi is on e-harmony. next...

kazuya
05.12.09, 19:08
you were qb of my ass little boy. I eat such for breakfast,a little UH juice before my MMA training.you can have the money of all world you are just still a silly, little, bold man with lame dick.i don't need money,don't won't it,i have all the other things that you can just dream off.cheerleaders?!you mean that "sexually transmitted diseases" bitches that nobody wants to fuck,you can have them.i have fare more beautiful women and smarter than those. don't talk me about looks,i can eat you in that too so you are just left with your money,if you have it.
Thopos is shit tracker,when will you understand that,i came there just for review,never tried to get back,even now Mininova is better :tongue:

i have a size 2 very pretty wife with d-cups

how much you pay a transplantation of your hemorrhoids :shockkk!:

adam99
05.12.09, 21:02
you eat ass for breakfast? lol and mma eh? so i take it that youre advanced in martial arts correct? far as your looks and/or women...i was raised in missouri=the show me state. lol. so until you prove it...i mean online most men are chippendales , well endowed, studs. most women are princesses, really yummy. heck is there even ONE ugly or wussy that uses the internet? its a beautiful e-world mister kazuka the bitter boi . hmmm ill bet that you couldnt even last 25 seconds in the cage with me. and im being nice here . now go back and play tekken or your nintendo wii. far as your lack of penis size? dude...dont blame me, or tophos, melvin, blame your daddy.

kazuya
05.12.09, 21:24
hmmm ill bet that you couldnt even last 25 seconds in the cage with me

Don't make me laugh, i think you will need the cage to get away from me:smokin: oh when you speak about chippendales,80% are ugly from them in my opinion,but i am something like that Ben Bilic guy but just bigger,more muscles:wink2: cry baby, cry :tongue:

adam99
05.12.09, 21:48
you judge the chippendales? lol. i, officially, place you under a homo suspician watch.

kazuya
05.12.09, 22:22
please don't put me under your homo watch,i am sorry Adam but i still like pussy more then your ass :tongue:

adam99
07.12.09, 08:33
i noticed that you never replied as far as martial arts exp goes. so i take it that youre one those wrestler types that grapples on the matt with other men. you know just that is a homo suspician placing. it kinda reminds me of my 92 yr old grandmothers neighbor. everytime he came over to visit he always insisted on a hug. but a hug like ive never seen in my life. his pelvic area was arched so far out it was always the first thing to make contact. his name is bill donzie. i finally had to say something to him. said my god bill youre like a horny stray dog. please stop dry humping my grandmother !!! he was pretty offended. but he did stop doing it. my question is....your last name donzie too? lol

kazuya
07.12.09, 16:53
I am not wrestler type,i am good in that to but i like more striking technique.we in Europe don't have such silly names :tongue:

but i must say you make me laugh with your funny posts,is that maybe some gay tactic:eek13:

adam99
07.12.09, 19:21
naw im hetero. however i have seen beerfest ...the movie. so i understand how you euro's roll. driving scooters and drinking incredible amounts of lager. question is...while plastered could you be " coached" into a homosexual act by a bi-sexual buddy aching to give you a jump start? based on your wrestling experience and the chippendale remark? i would have to say...its a possibility. it isnt that i dont like u mister kazuya..in fact i do. but i must place you under a homo suspician watch for the greater good. to protect other sb members like anon. unless, of course, hes a euro as well.

kazuya
07.12.09, 19:36
never seen that movie...in my place people like to drink and then throw daggers and axes, I just like to go to that places when I am bored and kick asses from such:biggrin: I like women and only women mister Adam,well not all,only good looking women.You like Anon,don't you:biggrin: don't worry i will not take him from you:tongue:

anon
07.12.09, 19:36
to protect other sb members like anon. unless, of course, hes a euro as well.

I'm not :smile:

adam99
07.12.09, 19:55
so kazuya...you go for the carnie types do ya? lol. or is that gypsies? cmon lets be honest here mister kazuya..with names like hans, wolfgang, deiter, etc...lederhosen, wooden toggles, then you add alot of beer into the mix? oh i think it adds up to a sausagefest. heck im not judging you..well maybe i am lol...i like elton johns music...and he certainly loves other men introducing their skinboats to the ole browneye. do you have a white poodle named precious or mister moogles?

kazuya
07.12.09, 21:27
well if you wanna insult Germans just keep on,doesn't bother me, I am not from Germany lol:rolleyes2:

shadowww
08.12.09, 00:27
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3889/insurance1.jpg

USA.

^_________^

adam99
08.12.09, 03:10
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7829/davidhasselhoff2.jpg

^^^germanys biggest and most well known star mr. hasselhoff is a tranny. ^^
yes that is david hasselhoff. silly germans lol

mangathala2002
08.12.09, 05:14
@Adam,Melvin

From the time you joined Sbi till date, How many ppl have you banned ( who are also members from sbi)?

@anon
Btw there's someone with your username(anon-sbi) on FST. looks like you got some fans! :tongue:

adam99
08.12.09, 05:32
i cannot speak for melvin on this issue. i havent banned anyone from sbi as far as i know. i ban users with low ratios and hit and runners (after a few of the warnings go unheeded). granted i am guilty of shitlisting a few members here...but that was in fun. speaking of fst there is a user there using an avatar making fun of me that melvin made lol. haters

kazuya
08.12.09, 11:44
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7829/davidhasselhoff2.jpg

^^^germanys biggest and most well known star mr. hasselhoff is a tranny. ^^
yes that is david hasselhoff. silly germans lol

no,this is a proof what USA makes of normal people :tongue::tongue:

adam99
08.12.09, 12:38
hmmm kazuya...so in your opinion its quite normal for you to put on an evening gown, necklace, tiara, lipstick, doll yourself up and have ladies night is it? 3 to 1 he has an adam lambert poster next to his tekken one on his bedroom wall. a twink is a twink is a twink. your homo suspician watch has just been upgraded to a full on...i love showtunes u thilly goose, full on flamer alert.

anon
08.12.09, 17:08
@anon
Btw there's someone with your username(anon-sbi) on FST.

Yes, that happens to be me. :cool:

MelvinMeow
09.12.09, 16:30
@Adam,Melvin

From the time you joined Sbi till date, How many ppl have you banned ( who are also members from sbi)?

@anon
Btw there's someone with your username(anon-sbi) on FST. looks like you got some fans! :tongue:

Approx 319 accounts have been banned that are confirmed members from here.
Note: Alot of these are more than likely dupes of the same people.
Ex: Anon has been banned a few times and each account is figured in that total. Instead of just counting him as 1.

We really stopped banning you guys about 2 - 3 months ago though. Due to the fact you guys really are just interested in viewing the shitlist and not in cheating...
Much in the same manner me and Adam are here more for laughs instead of trying to get users ips and such.

Of the 10 - 15 accounts we ban for cheating daily though im sure at least 2 - 3 of them are frequent users from this site. If that answers your question more.
Note: They get banned for phailures in cheat attempts and not just based on the fact they are a user of this fine forum.

P.S. Anon how are the discussions with helping FST help stop me and Serb from finding the traders going lately? ::Snickers::

cheatos
09.12.09, 16:37
We really stopped banning you guys about 2 - 3 months ago though. Due to the fact you guys really are just interested in viewing the shitlist and not in cheating...
Much in the same manner me and Adam are here more for laughs instead of trying to get users ips and such.

hey melvin i've got a suggestion to prevent members from joining your site if that annoys you ..

how about making the awesome Shit list public ? :top:
without your extremely awesome site header, just a simple table with a few ip logging code behind the scenes ;)

how is that?
btw have you seen this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/146884-post45.html
in:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15209&page=3#post146884

anon
09.12.09, 17:27
Ex: Anon has been banned a few times and each account is figured in that total. Instead of just counting him as 1.

Yes, thanks for that, I was tired of creating multiple accounts just to see the shitlist.

P.S. Anon how are the discussions with helping FST help stop me and Serb from finding the traders going lately? ::Snickers::

There hasn't been too much advancement - you want them to fix the site two weeks before Christmas, come on...

MelvinMeow
10.12.09, 16:59
^^^ its a lost cause anon. I wouldn't even bother trying to help them with it.
It wont really stop us from still getting them.
I myself haven't been using the image trick there for over a yr now for my own reasons...
I found a far easier method for finding users there ;)

Serb still uses the image trick there time to time for giggles though I'm sure.

@cheatos It doesn't bother me 1 bit.
I am currently revamping alot of code on the site for the next version... who knows what I will be adding in the new shitlist... I have a few ideas... if you think of anymore ideas feel free to present them. Im very open for site option suggestions.

mangathala2002
11.12.09, 05:12
^^^ its a lost cause anon. I wouldn't even bother trying to help them with it.
It wont really stop us from still getting them.
I myself haven't been using the image trick there for over a yr now for my own reasons...
I found a far easier method for finding users there ;)

Serb still uses the image trick there time to time for giggles though I'm sure.

What's the point? Most of the Traders left FST a long time ago! ( heck the last trade i made there was almost a year back). IMO FST is kinda dying out! even the giveaway threads are much lesser compared to a year or 2 years back

adam99
14.12.09, 02:06
manga over serious peeps like yourself can shampoo my crotch. go outside, see the sun...i promise the internet will still be here when you get back lol

mangathala2002
14.12.09, 04:48
manga over serious peeps like yourself can shampoo my crotch. go outside, see the sun...i promise the internet will still be here when you get back lol

Ahhh... I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again

adam99
14.12.09, 06:43
the screw-up fairy? lol gee i had better not reply back or else mangathala might zing me with more clever comebacks.. :rolleyes2: clearly he is now joining kazuya under the homo suspicion watch.

mangathala2002
14.12.09, 08:00
the screw-up fairy? lol gee i had better not reply back or else mangathala might zing me with more clever comebacks.. :rolleyes2: clearly he is now joining kazuya under the homo suspicion watch.

This clearly shows how jobless Tracker staff are! :rolleyes:

Get a life!

---------- Post added at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 ----------

Spam

No spam!!! Senseless and 3 word posts count as spam. Also use the edit Button as long as it is possible.

Insults

Insults and strong language are strictly forbidden!

@anon

Shouldn't this thread be locked by now?!

adam99
14.12.09, 08:58
Mangathala2002 stop dripping if you cannot handle being insulted, btw i am not even trying here lol, So stay out of the thread and go dry those wet eyes. And i do have a job...spending time with your mother. Thread is titled...the melvin and adam fun thread. you came in whining about being banned on some sites and now you want this thread locked? lol lemme guess....by the thread locker fairy? My god manga do you have a mangina? wah wah wah...its the INTERNET jesus christ get over it already. The saddest part of this is....you actually pay your isp provider money to use the internet then , instead of having fun, you are captain serious and more than likely cry offline about events that occur online lol. Personally i think that you should just kill yourself and end the suffering.
Fun thread=fun. you=about as exciting as bingo on a saturday night. The thread door is that a way mister boring ----------------------------->

mangathala2002
14.12.09, 09:55
Mangathala2002 stop dripping if you cannot handle being insulted, btw i am not even trying here lol, So stay out of the thread and go dry those wet eyes. And i do have a job...spending time with your mother. Thread is titled...the melvin and adam fun thread. you came in whining about being banned on some sites and now you want this thread locked? lol lemme guess....by the thread locker fairy? My god manga do you have a mangina? wah wah wah...its the INTERNET jesus christ get over it already. The saddest part of this is....you actually pay your isp provider money to use the internet then , instead of having fun, you are captain serious and more than likely cry offline about events that occur online lol. Personally i think that you should just kill yourself and end the suffering.
Fun thread=fun. you=about as exciting as bingo on a saturday night. The thread door is that a way mister boring ----------------------------->

@anon

See anon , this is why tracker staff should be banned on sbi ( well at least the :stupid: )

adam99
14.12.09, 10:55
you came into this thread whining and trying to pick an argument. so stop sniveling when you get one. anon...manga should be banned...he isnt sb material. kazuya, anon, cheatos...though promote cheating lol in my opinion are all pretty cool. i LIKE sb innovations and am not on here to ban anyone, never was. if i was? i wouldnt have joined as myself and would have lurked. you tried making a point many posts ago...you failed miserably mangathala. then you kept trying...like a lil chihuahua barking at a pitbull. or a paki throwing a rock at a big israeli tank. squish squash fatboy lol you shoulda moved when the tank was coming through. as for stupid? my i.q. dwarfs yours manga...and to add insult to injury you cry like a lil baby back bitch. again...this thread door is that a way ----------------------->
this is in the "chill and fun" area...can you not read ya dummy? lol
and mangathala? check under my albums i have a pic just for you buddy.

mangathala2002
14.12.09, 11:21
you came into this thread whining and trying to pick an argument. so stop sniveling when you get one. anon...manga should be banned...he isnt sb material. kazuya, anon, cheatos...though promote cheating lol in my opinion are all pretty cool. i LIKE sb innovations and am not on here to ban anyone, never was. if i was? i wouldnt have joined as myself and would have lurked. you tried making a point many posts ago...you failed miserably mangathala. then you kept trying...like a lil chihuahua barking at a pitbull. or a paki throwing a rock at a big israeli tank. squish squash fatboy lol you shoulda moved when the tank was coming through. as for stupid? my i.q. dwarfs yours manga...and to add insult to injury you cry like a lil baby back bitch. again...this thread door is that a way ----------------------->
this is in the "chill and fun" area...can you not read ya dummy? lol

you post so much crap here but you can't even create a proper script to catch cheaters!:tongue:

adam99
14.12.09, 11:25
melvin codes not i. cheaters are his area. mine is low ratio leechers, hit and runners, etc...you guys should try our new pick a number contest. you can win 500 gbs without even having to cheat. in fact its where i got that wonderful batman pic from. i used it in that thread first. i do hope that you liked it mangathala.

kazuya
14.12.09, 17:26
kazuya, anon, cheatos...though promote cheating lol in my opinion are all pretty cool

cool way of describing us :klatsch_3:

please don't close this thread,i like those guy's,can be funny:biggrin:

ok back to that thing about homo..shit,@adam i could fuck you even without being a gay (which i am not):5639:

anon
14.12.09, 17:26
@anon

Shouldn't this thread be locked by now?!

Give it a break, this is a fun thread. :wink:

The thread door is that a way mister boring ----------------------------->

I just crashed against the scrollbar. :mad:

adam99
14.12.09, 17:29
kazuya, there are these radio djs always placing others under homo suspician, im only joking with you. but i think you know that already. shoot i place melvin under homo suspician all the time on tophos.

kazuya
14.12.09, 17:29

lol,lol,that joker-batman shit :auslach_2:

kazuya, there are these radio djs always placing others under homo suspician, im only joking with you. but i think you know that already

don't worry i am still from planet earth :)

adam99
14.12.09, 17:34
lol everytime i look at batmans face...i laugh. i used it in one of the contests that we have going...just couldnt resist using it again. the sb one melvin made though. im innocent on that one.

kazuya
14.12.09, 17:42
i have something funny ,a typical conversation between sb members(joker,cheater,the bad guy) and tracker admins(batman,fearless,good guy),damn we just can't find the same language :rolleyes2:

YouTube - The Dark Knight- Joker Interrogation Scene Spoof

:biggrin::biggrin:

adam99
14.12.09, 20:40
lolol thats funny. the only thing that i didnt like about the dark knight was....batman sounded as if his nuts being squeezed. or he was constipated.

grebetu
14.12.09, 21:22
melvin codes not i. cheaters are his area. mine is low ratio leechers, hit and runners, etc....

i always thought you were tophos spell checker.

shoot i place melvin under homo suspician all the time on tophos.

try placing him under homo erectus next time.

adam99
15.12.09, 02:47
spell checkers eat dolphinsafe tuna and cry at sunsets. and female ones dont shave their pits, they kickstart their vibrators, and roll their own tampons. normally have names like...he/she unisex ones...pat, avery, ashton..then the bulldyke ones like..buellah, bernice, or greta. i notice that the first three letters of your nic is gre....hmmmm.
as for mel? hes fit...if u want a whale chaser you might wanna try mingers.com. dont get me wrong greb...fat girls do have their value. say you need an anchor for your tug-o-war team...or...hmmm..a horse falls on your leg and you need someone to eat it. or...you ordered the world famous tommys monster burger with extra chili?
anywho...i saw your pic in another thread...i fancied it up for you as im that kinda guy. its under my photo album under sb. i only hope that you enjoy it.

GotIt
18.12.09, 04:52
Haha this thread delivers. Especially since I'm not involved, just enjoying the talk :)

evenbiggermc
15.01.12, 13:11
I cannot locate the tophos tracker can anyone help please

SBfreak
15.01.12, 16:57
Talk about necrobumping.
TopHos.org - FileSharingZ.com (http://filesharingz.com/directory/bittorrent/site/425-tophos-org/)

anon
15.01.12, 18:06
The hosting company that powers Tophos and a few other known trackers went to a corner and shot itself.