PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate HD player Machine

Balraj
04.12.09, 17:05
I know most of you have computers that cant handle HD playback on your desktop or notebook like my self....

some of you may be able to play 720p easily but what about 1080p?

Heres your answer: ASUS O!Play HDP-R1 media player Under 100 bucks

The Easiest Way to Stream and Enjoy a Wide Range of High Definition Content on Large-screen TVs at Home

"Taipei, Taiwan, June 2, 2009 – ASUS, the leading provider of intelligent and innovative home theater PC solutions, announced today the first member of its new O!Play Series digital media player line: the O!Play HDP-R1 HD Media Player. Aimed at providing stunning 1080p Full High Definition entertainment across a wide variety of media formats, the O!Play HDP-R1 HD Media Player boasts several exclusive features—such as a Music Shuffle feature and ultra-fast eSATA interface—for the best living room digital entertainment experience. "

Stunning Full HD 1080p Resolution and Vast File Format Support

The O!Play HDP-R1 is currently the world's only High Definition media player which supports an extremely wide range of file formats, including MPEG1/2/4, H.264, VC-1, and the popular RM/RMVB. With the O!Play HDP-R1, users can share their videos and photos instantly from their PCs and notebooks in enhanced clarity and high definition with friends, family and colleagues—all in the comfort of their living rooms or conference rooms.

the most versatile portable HD media player ....much better than the bug ridden WD HD media player

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (http://www.asus.com/News.aspx?N_ID=wUbKQ3nv6gSQaey2)

Check it out guys.

---------- Post added 04.12.09 at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was 03.12.09 at 21:35 ----------

come on guys 38 views and no opinions?

so let me start a topic: do you guys think this is better than the Western Digital TV HD Media Player?

I think so....why you ask: well for starters Asus O is a way better name then ^^ .....it can play more variety of video formats...audio also....It's gotten great reviews and Gizmodo even called it the Best-Priced HD Video Player Is the New Champ Link"http://gizmodo.com/5415699/asus-oplay-review-best+priced-hd-video-player-is-the-new-champ

tokiodrift1
16.12.09, 07:57
Nice machine, better than the WD-TV Live...but dont ask Y...

Balraj
17.12.09, 00:19
well that part is pretty obvious^:wink:

tokiodrift1
17.12.09, 20:33
My PC is running 24/7 thats why i connected my gpu-unit to my television,
its better than a portable hd player, but i am not the best in energy saving....

nextor
19.12.09, 15:53
I'd prob buy it if I didn't allready have all the HD playing capacity I need....

Balraj
19.12.09, 19:06
My PC is running 24/7 thats why i connected my gpu-unit to my television,
its better than a portable hd player, but i am not the best in energy saving....

better I don't think so....what about all the cables...it can get very cluttered:rolling_eyes: trust me I've tried VGA and HDMI on my PC and notebook.

classyboy
25.12.09, 03:13
I am using WD Media player since last 5 months, must have seen over 100 movies. Have never encountered a problem, not even a hitch, so dont know, why it's called buggy or so.