PDA

View Full Version : [Multi OS] Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.3.0.5_B01 Beta

Pages : [1] 2 3

DigitalDJ
28.11.09, 16:56
SB-Innovation Presents

Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.3.0.5_B01_DDJ Beta

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3630

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> DigitalDJ & ghostfucker <<<<<<

Credits:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<
>>>>>> Rebound <<<<<<
>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<
>>>>>> Manas <<<<<<
>>>>>> eudora <<<<<<
>>>>>> ghostfucker <<<<<<

Supplied by:

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Original Mod by:

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ Multiple peerlist entries fixed

+ Perfect Spoof 0.90 by ghostfucker

+ Updated core to Azureus 4.3.0.5_B01

+ (fake upload) stop faking when swarm speed is zero (http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3971)

+ More No Report Options

Vuze Change Log (http://azureus.cvs.sourceforge.net/azureus/azureus2/ChangeLog.txt?revision=HEAD)

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Single Exe version (All in One)
Single Exe version doesnt need Vuze installed on your PC just download, extract and run the exe. Only java is needed to be installed.

Additional Info:
You can upgrade from a previous version seamlessly - your torrent list will not be lost.

Enjoy!

Password:

MrMSAUc60hjXinjaEj6oSzPoS6YWq8ThhMTdsBCXrweDpGsUEF

Master Razor
28.11.09, 18:47
Sorry for the odd question but where are the stable (final) releases of vuze? I couldn't find any of them.

anon
28.11.09, 18:48
The Extreme Mod is always based on CVS cores due to practical purposes.

hitman
28.11.09, 18:51
B01 is usually the final stable version only with a new version number to start the beta.

enigma2k
28.11.09, 23:13
Just a question, where is the single exe version, i love it, but i didn't find it

asdasd22
29.11.09, 00:00
Any ideas if magnet links works example on thepiratebay.org? I can't get them work :(

anon
29.11.09, 00:00
Any ideas if magnet links works example on thepiratebay.org?

I'll have a look.

Edit: Vuze started supporting hex-encoded magnet links since 4.3.0.2. Make sure the Distributed DB is enabled, or you can simply download the .torrents normally instead of using magnet links...

Xalexalex
29.11.09, 22:20
Is there any way to spoof the latest version of uTorrent using this mod?

anon
29.11.09, 22:20
Not at the moment.

simexi
30.11.09, 01:13
Just a question, where is the single exe version, i love it, but i didn't find it

yeah. missing it too..

webmanya
30.11.09, 06:44
is it just me or there is no 4.3.0.5 version on the official site?
I checked the site and sourceforge site but all I could find was 4.3.0.4a version.
Any thoughts?

Instab
30.11.09, 07:01
yeah, that's why it's called beta :wink:

anon
30.11.09, 17:04
is it just me or there is no 4.3.0.5 version on the official site?
I checked the site and sourceforge site but all I could find was 4.3.0.4a version.
Any thoughts?

Yes: 4.3.0.5 is a CVS core.

iheartintegra
01.12.09, 02:36
awesomee finally one that is not for members!!!
So I installed the beta on Snow Leopard.
And im testing the fake upload as we speak.

---------- Post added at 02:36 ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 ----------

THANKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
IT WORKS:D
Finally something on Snow Leopard.

Instab
01.12.09, 04:38
Finally something on Snow Leopard.

you could also give my mod a try. :biggrin:
it's simple compared to the vuze mod but also very safe.

iheartintegra
01.12.09, 12:15
Whats the link ?
I'll definately try.

atlantis
01.12.09, 13:18
What link you talking about ?

Instab
01.12.09, 14:15
Whats the link ?
I'll definately try.

ah, i'm very sorry. didn't think of the member status. you need to be a member to access my mod.
it's a modified transmission.

iheartintegra
01.12.09, 21:24
ah, i'm very sorry. didn't think of the member status. you need to be a member to access my mod.
it's a modified transmission.

ahh you cant just email me or pm im assuming right?

anon
01.12.09, 21:25
He can PM you, but not reversed.

Instab
02.12.09, 06:10
ahh you cant just email me or pm im assuming right?

well there's a reason why this is in the member section.
there're some other sites that like to steal the stuff from here and provide it as their own.

no offence but you're not known enough so far ...

iheartintegra
02.12.09, 12:35
ahh makes sense. i understand.
Ill wait for that member title.

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

Question?

My torrent is in seeding mode but its not fake uploading, its stopped even though there is 250 leechers.

I have my mod set to Fake Upload ratio mode.
Intelligent mode on Between 1.8 up and 1.0 down.

Any suggestions which is the best mod to select?
Is speed mode better or ratio mode and if so what do i select?

Instab
02.12.09, 15:44
set the peer/seed ratio valüs to 0 and if ratio mode dösn't work just use speed++ for pure seeding

anon
02.12.09, 16:46
Any suggestions which is the best mod to select?
Is speed mode better or ratio mode and if so what do i select?

mod != mode

And I wouldn't recommend Ratio mode. Get used to Speed++.

wat11
03.12.09, 01:09
Where's the single exe?

ooblar
03.12.09, 01:17
I hope they come out with single exe as well as it's much simpler to install.

douche99
03.12.09, 02:29
MY properties and existing torrents I am seeding won't be affected in its properties right, when I exchange the files ???

Instab
03.12.09, 03:41
no, the settings are not affected

anon
03.12.09, 18:13
MY properties and existing torrents I am seeding won't be affected in its properties right, when I exchange the files ???

Usually the torrent list is only gone when a new config parameter is added. As the first post reads:

You can upgrade from a previous version seamlessly - your torrent list will not be lost.

Instab
03.12.09, 19:54
in doubt backup the azureus folder in your profile dir.
on unix/linux/osx it's called vuze.

ciccio
04.12.09, 00:13
Guys, when the single exe will be released?

Instab
04.12.09, 03:01
what's wrong with the rar?

ciccio
04.12.09, 14:48
VwTE1r can you tell me how to install with the rar? I don't know how to do. Thanks.

anon
04.12.09, 16:49
Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download).
2. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%Azureus (C:Program FilesAzureus) and overwrite ALL files.
4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

:eek13:

ciccio
06.12.09, 13:41
Ok, i've downloaded Azureus and i've extracted em in a folder like that

http://h.imagehost.org/0482/Immagine.jpg

Now, how i do for to install Azureus????

shoulder
06.12.09, 13:52
Now download the original Azureus client and install it the usual way.
Then copy the files you just extracted in the folder you installed Azureus into and overwrite the already existing ones. :wink2:

ciccio
06.12.09, 14:38
Thanks shouldler, now i'm downloadin Azureus (Vuze) 4.3 but how i save all my preference?

hitman
06.12.09, 14:41
single exe is now online

anon
06.12.09, 16:42
Thanks shouldler, now i'm downloadin Azureus (Vuze) 4.3 but how i save all my preference?

You shouldn't do anything, as long as the %appdata%\Azureus folder hasn't been touched your preferences should be remembered.

ciccio
06.12.09, 17:52
Ok, now single exe is up!

anon
06.12.09, 17:53
As hitman said on post #38 :rolleyes:

Bennz
10.12.09, 00:16
Hallo ihr guten.

ich hab da ein problem :( auf den trackern wo ich bin gibed clienten regeln welcher benutzt werden darf, so hab den client spoof auf utorrent 1.6.0 gestellt und das funzt ja auch gut nur hab ich gar keinen upload zu allen trackern.
die option kein upload ist natürlich aus, könnt ihr mir irgent einen tip geben wie ich trotzdem uploaden kann?? THX scho mal :D

anon
10.12.09, 00:18
die option kein upload ist natürlich aus, könnt ihr mir irgent einen tip geben wie ich trotzdem uploaden kann?? THX scho mal :D

If you're talking about real upload: get connectable and pick the right torrent.
If you're talking about fake upload: set up that torrent's SB-I Fake settings (setting both "stop increasing the fake upload..." values to 0 may be necessary for the fake up to start).

Bennz
10.12.09, 00:26
wow very fast answer :D

i am talking about real upload and i am connectable on all trackers.
butt i have only upload on free tracker :( when i used utorrent original i get upload for all trackers.

anon
10.12.09, 00:27
Make sure you have good settings in Azureus:
Good settings - AzureusWiki (http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Good_settings)

Bennz
10.12.09, 00:33
jau i am using the good settings for azureus and get no upload for the anti leech trackers :(

saebrtooth
10.12.09, 08:11
Yum I love Vuze Extreme Mod

I just use the inbuilt intelligent cheating and Im good for most sites

yoco
11.12.09, 21:28
Hey guys, I have a question and I hope it wasn't asked before.
Let's say you have a large number of torrents. Is it possible that you add them all, but that some of them would be paused and wouldn't start with download until the first one(s) isn't finished?

anon
11.12.09, 21:29
Yes, you can adjust this via the Queuing settings.

yokohama
12.12.09, 16:24
i would love to now what is the safest fake uploading way :) i hope i just found it

anon
12.12.09, 16:35
Yep. This is the safest mod when used correctly.

Instab
12.12.09, 16:39
Yep. This is the safest mod when used correctly.

except for me :tongü:

yokohama
13.12.09, 17:29
can u help with a safe fake upload config ,i would like to try it ,but i have no clue what could be dangerous , so can u tell me what config r u using for fake upload , thx

anon
13.12.09, 17:31
Have a look at this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

Specially this part:
There are no "best settings". It all depends on the tracker.

RUBBER
14.12.09, 01:38
i try to donwload torrent and it give this error

"error scrap the add URL not follow the specifications scrape "

any ideia how to fix it ?????

in the other trackers that I have works well with the same configuration :confused2:

Instab
14.12.09, 06:07
you could try to disable scrape. (options->tracker->client)

anon
14.12.09, 17:06
"error scrap the add URL not follow the specifications scrape "

any ideia how to fix it ?????

Before disabling scrape, try this: go to Tools -> Options -> Tracker -> Client -> and tick "Disable per-tracker scrape aggregation". Restart Azureus just in case.

ooblar
14.12.09, 21:51
Sweet, it works on Snow Leopard :biggrin:. Time to upgrade from Abuze Mod 4.2.0.9!

Momtaz
15.12.09, 18:23
is there any way to do a fake download with this programme
not just fake upload

anon
15.12.09, 18:23
No.

Momtaz
15.12.09, 18:38
ok , i got it t.h.a.n.x
could you tell me to about a programme here do the both missions

anon
15.12.09, 18:38
RM or mR. But they're just tools and don't transfer the files.

Momtaz
15.12.09, 18:44
i want ask you many questions far of this topic .
and i am afraid of get banned if i asked them here
can i send you pm or .................. ?

anon
15.12.09, 18:45
If you've searched carefully and still can't find the info you want, make a new thread in the right section. Don't PM me.

darkk
16.12.09, 16:34
I've read tutorial but I have some questions

There are two RARs File Type: rar SB-I_Hack_Azureus2_4.3.0.5_B01_DDJ.rar and
File Type: rar SB-I_Hack_Azureus2_4.3.0.5_B01_DDJ_Single_exe.rar

1. What do I do with them after unzipping ? Do I put them in the same catalogue or what ??

2. Also do i need to download separate legal vuze client or is Vuze Extreme Mod enough for safe cheating ?

Sorry for strange questions but this mod is new for me though I seem to like it :biggrin:

anon
16.12.09, 17:11
1. What do I do with them after unzipping ? Do I put them in the same catalogue or what ??

There are installation instructions in the first post.

2. Also do i need to download separate legal vuze client or is Vuze Extreme Mod enough for safe cheating ?

For the JAR version, yes. The single EXE doesn't need anything but Java to be installed.

darkk
16.12.09, 17:45
I'm a bit puzzled :confused:

edited: OK now it's all clear.

anon
16.12.09, 17:47
1st. page, here it says that I need to download Azureus

That's for the JAR version. The single EXE already has all the JARs wrapped inside, so you can extract it, double-click, and run Azureus.

darkk
16.12.09, 18:31
This mod looks interesting there is only 1 thing I can't figure out mainly how to cross-seed torrents. With uT it was quite simple but with Azureus I've no idea how one can do this...

anon
16.12.09, 18:34
Add the torrent as Stopped and set to "download" to the same directory where the files are, then right-click it in the "My Torrents" view and Force Re-check.

darkk
16.12.09, 19:53
Sorry but Azureus is fairly new to me, is this what you meant ??

http://i46.tinypic.com/55pabl.jpg

anon
16.12.09, 19:54
No, "Force Re-check" is in the first menu. You may have to set the Azureus user mode to Advanced before you can see it.

darkk
16.12.09, 19:58
Here's what I did :

file > open torrent file > add files > browse and chose my catalogue where I've downloaded the film > OK > left mouse button on on a torrent > choose force re-check

and since I've only downloaded the part of a torrent it starts to download no uploading , idk what's going on

anon
16.12.09, 19:59
... I'll assume it didn't work. Did you add the torrent as Stopped?

Edit: why not giving such important details first...

grebetu
16.12.09, 20:02
If you downloaded just a part of torrent you have to set each file in torrent details to "Set priority/Do Not Download".

darkk
16.12.09, 20:10
Did you add the torrent as Stopped?

The problem is Idk how to do this , when i added the torrent i used left mouse button and clicked stop. i don't think it was correct , was it ?

That's how I did it :

clicked on file > open > torrent file > add files > browse and chose my catalogue where I've downloaded the film > OK > left mouse button on on a torrent > choose force re-check

Edited: now I seem to have problem with the right port, no matter what I choose I get a red face instead of a blue one. I'm using router and need to spend some time to find some magic port to forward it :(

anon
16.12.09, 20:11
The problem is Idk how to do this , when i added the torrent i used left mouse button and clicked stop.

It's better if you add it as stopped from the beginning. Also read grebetu's post.

Jackonline
20.12.09, 23:18
very cool
i just wish I had a member titel as I am here for over a year now... :[

cheatos
20.12.09, 23:21
try your luck here ;)

http://www.sb-innovation.de/profile.php?do=editusergroups

hitman
20.12.09, 23:38
very cool

well im sure that you can do in your second year much better :wink:

anon
21.12.09, 00:49

Then you had quite enough time to make 10 posts.

lovnblack
22.12.09, 17:34
Hey guys,

Can u help a newbie :( I searched and carefully read all tutorials and clues for best settings before I write here. I tried every options on settings but still fake up speed is "Zero" :( its still the same plz check my screens...

Thanx

anon
22.12.09, 17:34
The ones you posted are the global settings - you should double click the torrent and make sure they're the same, specially the "stop increasing the fake upload..." values.

lovnblack
22.12.09, 18:02
Anon thank you very much :) I thought only global settings will be enough..and honestly I didnt know that double click happen :) my mistake thank u very much again :)

I made the same settings on torrent and my fake upload working now, this settings is safe right?

Thanx again

anon
22.12.09, 18:03
this settings is safe right?

I don't even know which tracker you're cheating on...

lovnblack
22.12.09, 18:27
funfile.org and Im in trouble with them. My little brother used my account and now I got 45 hit and run on my funfile account, Im in warned mood. The bad thing is I dont have got any one of them hit and run movies in my hard disk I dont know what I have to do...If I re-download all of them it can takes 4-5 months :( cause my internet connection is only 1024K ADSL, I download with maximum 100-110Kb

anon
22.12.09, 18:32
Don't PM me for support.

The bad thing is I dont have got any one of them hit and run movies in my hard disk I dont know what I have to do...

You may want to have a look at this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15534

In your case, it'd be best to use Speed mode++, tick "show as seeder (100% done and no download report)", and cheat on the movies that still have some leechers.

parker_lewis2
27.12.09, 20:30
Hi, I've already read the topic but I haven't found an answer for my problem.
I added a torrent, stopped it, force-rechecked and it went to the unwatched folder.
The fake up speed was zero. Then I right-clicked the torrent, saw details and manually updated.
It started to seed but after some minutes the fake up speed decreased until it reached 0kbps.
I think my problem is the same of the user lovnblack. I double-clicked the torrent (after being added to the unwatched folder right?) but nothing happened.
Do you know what can I be doing wrong?
Thank you very much

anon
27.12.09, 22:33
The fake up speed was zero. Then I right-clicked the torrent, saw details and manually updated.
It started to seed but after some minutes the fake up speed decreased until it reached 0kbps.

Are both "stop increasing the fake upload..." values set to 0?

parker_lewis2
28.12.09, 00:59
No, I hadn't seen it. Now I changed it and it's working. Thank you very much for your help

Imacheater
02.01.10, 11:37
I have a question, maybe a stupid one
I used Vuze extreme mod but seems like download speed is too slow, with the same torrent, utorrent maxed my line but Vuze is just 100kb/s
How can i increase my d/l speed
And, the upload speed show in vuze is the real or the fake

shoulder
02.01.10, 14:16
And, the upload speed show in vuze is the real or the fake
Depends on the column.
There's one for real upload and one for fake upload, whereas the one with fake upload includes the real one as well if I remember correctly.

anon
03.01.10, 00:33
the one with fake upload includes the real one as well if I remember correctly.

I think it doesn't, I remember really uploading and that didn't change the displayed fake upload speed...

If you tick "add your real uploaded amount..." it should be added, of course.

GotIt
04.01.10, 07:25
Thanks... I've been using RM till now, but this looks too good to pass, even if it will take a while to get used to !

anon
04.01.10, 07:26
even if it will take a while to get used to !

Also remember you can't fake download with this, so the RM is still handy.

Imacheater
05.01.10, 14:06
Can i use Vuze EM in IPTorrents. They said Vuze is not recommend and they will ban it
So can i use memory reader in RM to read the settings in my utorrent and spoof it with my Vuze

Mihai
05.01.10, 14:25
Even if they say that vuze is still alowed there.

Instab
05.01.10, 16:58
Can i use Vuze EM in IPTorrents. They said Vuze is not recommend and they will ban it

maybe one day. but as long as they don't use what you like.

So can i use memory reader in RM to read the settings in my utorrent and spoof it with my Vuze

yes, for those ut versions that the perfect spoof can fake

anon
05.01.10, 17:05

There's a difference between both :tongue: And even if they ban it, there's spoofing.

Given the fact you seem to be new to using custom IDs, I'd suggest you read this first:

yahoo999
06.01.10, 10:34
I got some problem. If i'm using uTorrent my download speed is max (2mb/s), but using Vuze its about 0.3mb/s (im using no speed limits). Plz help!!!

grebetu
06.01.10, 16:13

vuze is still usable but i guess with that recommendation on the first page you can bet majority of vuze users are cheaters.
if that was any other tracker with semi-competent staff i would say spoof now, but they can't get around to learn proper css design let alone hunt for cheaters.

anon
06.01.10, 17:35
I got some problem. If i'm using uTorrent my download speed is max (2mb/s), but using Vuze its about 0.3mb/s (im using no speed limits). Plz help!!!

Did you read this?
Good settings - AzureusWiki (http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Good_settings)

Blocker
06.01.10, 17:47

My last IPT account was banned for using Vuze

anon
06.01.10, 17:48
I don't think it was the sole fact of "using Vuze" that got you banned.

Mihai
06.01.10, 17:49
They forgot just to mention the cheating part

anon
06.01.10, 17:50
Few trackers say they ban Azureus due to cheating. A lot of people would google "azureus cheating mod" :tongue:

aec
06.01.10, 18:01
Great Mod but i wonder if someone could help me

Is there any features available in this mod that behaves like speed scheduler does for vuze can't seem to get it to work with the mod the downloads stop automatically but don't restart again

what i'm looking for is a way to stop all downloads during certain hours of the day and resume them after hours because my internet is throttled during the day

thanks in advance

anon
06.01.10, 18:02
what i'm looking for is a way to stop all downloads during certain hours of the day and resume them after hours because my internet is throttled during the day

Azureus, now called Vuze : Plugin Details for Speed Scheduler (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/plugin_details.php?plugin=SpeedScheduler)

aec
06.01.10, 18:31
Azureus, now called Vuze : Plugin Details for Speed Scheduler (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/plugin_details.php?plugin=SpeedScheduler)

Thanks but i've tried this plugin
it stops the downloads automatically at Start Time (8:00 am) but does not resume them again at End Time (7:00 pm)
please help

anon
06.01.10, 18:32
I've never used it but why don't you try a clean Vuze install?

Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

yahoo999
06.01.10, 19:33
Did you read this?

My upload speed is good. But download speed 0.3mb/s (using uTorrent the same torrent file is 2mb/s)

anon
06.01.10, 22:22
I assume that means you're actually using good settings. I'd then assume your ISP is shaping you. Which uTorrent version gives you full speed?

yahoo999
07.01.10, 12:36
Reinstaling windows helps me. Now Vuze works perfect.

Instab
07.01.10, 17:18
Reinstaling windows helps me. Now Vuze works perfect.

lol, not a surprise anyway :redface:
what windows? 32bit or 64bit? and what java are you using now?

saebrtooth
08.01.10, 04:33
If you have a problem with the vuze extreme you might wanna try del the settings folder and aslo app folder. It might save you more time than a fresh Win install :smile:

anon
08.01.10, 17:25
If you have a problem with the vuze extreme you might wanna try del the settings folder and aslo app folder.

Both were gone when he reinstalled :biggrin:

But yes, that's the procedure to make a clean install. If you don't want to lose the torrent list you can keep the torrents folder and downloads.config file from %appdata%\Azureus.

saebrtooth
09.01.10, 01:32
If you don't want to lose the torrent list you can keep the torrents folder and downloads.config file from %appdata%\Azureus.

hehe thanks for clarifying anon, maybe I should have been more clearer, I meant to say the settings and apps folder of vuze not the root of apps and setting, if the root was del it would be :shockkk!:
:biggrin:

ananias13
09.01.10, 05:53
its been a while since I logged on, due to travelling only to find out my account has been removed :(

But anyways, are these files now limited to particular members? When I attempt to unrar with the pword I see, it does not work... It is 50 characters and looks like a hashed version? Am I doing something wrong now?

Thanks for the help.

SBfreak
09.01.10, 12:11
As anon said before some browsers add some extra space when you copy the password.
Try copying all on a .txt file and after that copy the password.

anon
09.01.10, 17:04
its been a while since I logged on, due to travelling only to find out my account has been removed :(

You should use "Contact Us" to ask for your account to be reenabled. Not make a dupe one and then go to the contact form.

Instab
09.01.10, 17:05
and just in case: be sure to check for spaces in the text file after you pasted it.

also some older rar versions or 3rd party packers might have issüs with the package.

ananias
10.01.10, 17:19
Ahh it was the unraring program issue. Had to unrar using my windows partition and apps, for anyone using a mac...

Instab
10.01.10, 20:11
on osx i'm using the original command line rar. flawless.

Plake69
13.01.10, 16:24
can i use this with vuze 4306 or only with vuze version 4305 (the last version to download was 4306!)

appreciate any help please!

update: really confusing here: i did it any way and now it says i have version 4304!!!

can i uset like this?

grebetu
13.01.10, 16:43
whatever, it replaces your java executable anyway

anon
13.01.10, 17:01
update: really confusing here: i did it any way and now it says i have version 4304!!!

can i uset like this?

This is a CVS core. You're using 4.3.0.5_B01. What Azureus shows in the bottom left of the window is what it's identifying itself as to the tracker and peers, unless you of course enable spoofing.

shoulder
13.01.10, 19:01
Even if you're spoofing it shows it's "client" on the bottom left. :wink2:

anon
13.01.10, 19:01
You're right ^^

DR ! ZERO
15.01.10, 21:22
what is this ?

SB-I_Hack_Azureus2_4.3.0.5_B01_DDJ_Single_exe.rar

and what is the recommended Version of Azureus for that hack ?

and what is CVS core ?

anon
15.01.10, 21:24
The first two replies are on the first post.

and what is CVS core ?

The latest experimental version of Azureus.

synaptic
17.01.10, 23:46
seems there's no 4.3.0.5 binary at the moment

anon
17.01.10, 23:47
4.3.0.5 is a CVS core.

There's 4.3.0.6. You can install that and then overwrite the files with the Extreme Mod's if you're concerned about this.

insane
18.01.10, 00:59
if i install the 4.3.0.6 and replace the .jar file, will it show as 4.3.0.5 or 4.3.0.6??

anon
18.01.10, 01:00
It'll identify itself as the last stable version before 4.3.0.5 (unless you spoof, of course). That would be 4.3.0.4.

insane
18.01.10, 01:05
idk the plugins are kinda weird for me on my mac. i have the spoof in the plugin folder and nothing shows up....damn. when i used to use windows shit was so much simpler.

anon
18.01.10, 01:06
i have the spoof in the plugin folder and nothing shows up....

I'm talking about ghostfucker's spoof in the SB-I Hack options. You shouldn't use the clientspoof by plugin anymore.

insane
18.01.10, 01:09
edit: sorry just read ur reply.

lol i didn't even realize there was a spoof there. wow. thanks. but that only goes up to 4.3.0.4

and the site said they might be banning those clients soon so is there anyway i can update just the spoof so it can spoof me 4.3.0.6?

anon
18.01.10, 17:04
and the site said they might be banning those clients soon so is there anyway i can update just the spoof so it can spoof me 4.3.0.6?

You can use Shu's perfect spoof:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/61671-post3.html

insane
19.01.10, 20:36
i can't find it....im on osx. damn this is exactly why i miss windows

Instab
19.01.10, 20:54
i can't find it....im on osx. damn this is exactly why i miss windows

lol, that's not osx' fault :tongü:
the 2 files are in: /Applications/Vuze.app/Contents/Resources/Java

insane
19.01.10, 20:59
http://i50.tinypic.com/20jokm9.png

i can't find it :(

Instab
19.01.10, 21:14
i can't find it :(

because you don't have it. obviously you didn't copy it over.
extract the rar again and copy:
AzureusSpoof.properties
clientspoof.properties

insane
19.01.10, 22:05
sorry for being such a noob :P thanks for the help.

http://i46.tinypic.com/295piqs.png

^^ thats all right?

anon
19.01.10, 22:06
Yes, the file looks good. You can check if the spoof is active at Tools -> SB-I Hack:
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/457/vuze2oq3.gif

4.3.0.6 should be shown instead of 4.0.0.4, of course.

DragonFlame
27.01.10, 05:32
ich habe ein Problem wenn ich die Version auf meinem Laptop laufen lasse, ich weiß nicht wie lange es dauert geht mein Laptop aus, davor kommt noch ein Blauer Bildschirm wo was steht weiß nicht was und ein Timer läuft rückwärts runter dann geht er aus.
Warum? kann ich was da einstellen das es nicht mehr passiert?
danke für die Hilfe im voraus.

v6ph1
27.01.10, 05:52
Das ist ein Bluescreen (auch bekannt als BSoD - Bluescreen of Death) - Windows stürzt ab.
Drei Grundlegende Probleme kommen da in Betracht:
1. RAM-Fehler: Den RAM testen (memtest o.ä.) und gefügig Austauschen
2. Treiberfehler: Vuze stresst an einigen Stellen Netzwerktreiber, bei fehlerhafter Programmierung selbiger kann das System dann abstürzen.
Lösung wäre hier: Netzwerktreiber aktuallisieren.
3. Javabugs: Java aktuallisieren. (Für Windows 7 ist erst 1.6.0_18 offiziell freigegeben)

- v6ph1

saebrtooth
27.01.10, 23:58
since private flag is respected (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-2-0-7_b01_ddj-beta-14875/index24.html#post160996) (v4.2.07) is it still respected in later versions. And if turned off this 'respect' what are the consequences? Isnt it better to get more sources?

anon
28.01.10, 00:00
since private flag is respected (v4.2.07) is it still respected in later versions.

Yes, it's respected in later versions.

And if turned off this 'respect' what are the consequences? Isnt it better to get more sources?

It depends. On large trackers you could get more sources, but you may end up overfaking if you use "add your real uploaded amount...". Also, more peers doesn't necessarily mean faster downloads.

saebrtooth
28.01.10, 00:54
Yes, it's respected in later versions.
If Vuze extreme mod were to ignore the private flag would trackers be able to detect this? Since some trackers have already published that some clients being banned and 1 of the reasons being it they dont respect the private flag (bitcomet).

It depends. On large trackers you could get more sources, but you may end up overfaking if you use "add your real uploaded amount...". Also, more peers doesn't necessarily mean faster downloads.

I have noticed that the tracker's stats for dl/up are sightly inconsistent with Vuze Extreme's own stats (on the "info" tab), this may be due to using "Download Reduction", including "add your real uploaded amount" to get maybe a more random figure.

If this overfaking is a problem can Vuze extreme get an on/off switch for "Respect the Private Flag" be implemented? this way those whom want to manually monitor the tracker's stats may use the non-private flag settings and possibly get more sources and in turn maybe get more speed.

Instab
28.01.10, 01:51
If Vuze extreme mod were to ignore the private flag would trackers be able to detect this?

not directly but since the torrent carries your uniqü key from the private site it could appear in one way or the other

saebrtooth
28.01.10, 02:50
not directly but since the torrent carries your unique key from the private site it could appear in one way or the other

"One way or other" would mean, clients connecting to you? If so, would this affect Vuze's undectable status to trackers? if not then I think an on off [edit] private switch would be a good addition to Vuze Extreme's arsonal :biggrin:

anon
28.01.10, 16:58
If Vuze extreme mod were to ignore the private flag would trackers be able to detect this?

In a worst case scenario, not directly. In most cases they're already very unlikely to find out, the biggest danger comes from possibly uploading to those "extra" peers the tracker isn't seeing.

Instab, what do you mean with that? Even if the private flag isn't being respected, you won't send your passkey to others.

I have noticed that the tracker's stats for dl/up are sightly inconsistent with Vuze Extreme's own stats (on the "info" tab), this may be due to using "Download Reduction", including "add your real uploaded amount" to get maybe a more random figure.

Remember that fake stats go towards the "Fake Uploaded", "Fake Downloaded", "Fake Done", etc. columns.

saebrtooth
29.01.10, 00:59
In a worst case scenario, not directly. In most cases they're already very unlikely to find out, the biggest danger comes from possibly uploading to those "extra" peers the tracker isn't seeing.

Instab, what do you mean with that? Even if the private flag isn't being respected, you won't send your passkey to others.

Thanks anon,

If the private flag was ignored and if the downloading from or up to peers that the private tracker does not see "extra peers", then this will almost be a certainty, because we would be downloading from or up to peers outside the private tracker, if they exist and probably do exist.

My main concern is for Vuze Extreme Mod's (VEM, my apologies to those whom like the long name) undetectability and secondly more resources for users to download from outside of the private tracker. But is this a threat and why?

On another note :biggrin:

I have found that after tweaking the spoof settings I have to restart VEM otherwise the tracker doesnt get updated, is this normal?

Also in the "Download Reduction %" under Mix, if the setting is >= 300% then the tracker will register uploads but not downloads, a bit like seeding, however the setting allows for 999%, so what is this for and how do we use it? (Havent tried the 100% mark but I assume its the same)

When right clicking a file being downloaded and going to "show details" > "sbi hack fake" does changing these setting overide the global cheat settings in "Tools" > Options > SBI Hack?

I have noticed that VEM doesnt constantly make the fake upload go up, sometimes the stats chug along and other times it stands there. But after every restart the stats for fake upload always go up. Is this due to the Cheat Gradually setting?

anon
29.01.10, 01:00
1. yes, it's normal.

2. I guess that as long as it's set to 100% or higher the effect will be the same.

3. it overrides the global settings. This way you can keep different ones for every torrent.

4. it's probably your "stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" values. Set them both to 0. This will make the mod always fake, regardless of the amount of peers or how many of them you're connected to.

saebrtooth
29.01.10, 03:52
4. it's probably your "stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" values. Set them both to 0. This will make the mod always fake, regardless of the amount of peers or how many of them you're connected to.

I have in VEM global cheat settings 1;0
But after tweaked the individual cheat settings to match the global settings it was ok.

3. it overrides the global settings. This way you can keep different ones for every torrent.

How do I turn indivual cheat settings off by default? it seems like they are on by default?

I have situation here that due to using speed reduction my torrent is less than 50% reported complete, but its is really complete. I had to use this because of using the old 4.2.0.7 and it didnt report any of my upload even ignored my real upload but since going to 4.3.05 its announcing alright.

Although the torrent is complete but it wont seed, there are no peers to seed to, but having just prior to completing I saw 6seed 3leech. I had the no report complete flag on. Now I cant fake upload in even in forced seed mode. Whats happening, please help.

---------- Post added at 03:52 ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 ----------
post#95 of this thread

Also remember you can't fake download with this, so the RM is still handy.

Are there any plans to implement fake download in VEM?

edit
Using anon's point: of peer=0/250,ratio=0/250 works but I jsut have to hold on and hope Im not banned.

ghostfucker
29.01.10, 04:00
Are there any plans to implement fake download in VEM?

nope...at least not for public releases.

saebrtooth
29.01.10, 05:02
Ghostfucker since your one the Mod Team :biggrin:, what do you think about the private flag compliance on/off switch for VEM?

anon
29.01.10, 17:19
How do I turn indivual cheat settings off by default? it seems like they are on by default?

You can't "turn them off", but if you add a torrent and don't touch them, the global ones will be inherited.

edit
Using anon's point: of peer=0/250,ratio=0/250 works but I jsut have to hold on and hope Im not banned.

That's why ideally you should always be there to check what's going on. Or choose a well-leeched torrent and use more conservative settings, 5 connected peers or a 10% peer:seed ratio, for example.

saebrtooth
30.01.10, 01:54
You can't "turn them off", but if you add a torrent and don't touch them, the global ones will be inherited.
Because the individual settings are ticked (turned on?) by default do these setting overide the global. I know you have answered this "overide" before but the question is a bit different this time. If since the individual settings are on by defaul and they take precidence then what are the global settings for? Maybe Im just confused :confused:

That's why ideally you should always be there to check what's going on. Or choose a well-leeched torrent and use more conservative settings, 5 connected peers or a 10% peer:seed ratio, for example.

I now have a 2x ratio :biggrin:. Its working out.

I noticed that when I was fake seeding in VEM I could not see the seed leech numbers but was able to seed, but when I used RM to fake upload the same torrent the stats appeared and it was about 3/2 seed/leech ratio... maybe...

A slight of hand lead in....?

I think its time to upgrade humhahahaha

and thanks to all the Moderators for the promotion!!! :biggrin:

grebetu
30.01.10, 03:07
Because the individual settings are ticked (turned on?) by default do these setting overide the global. I know you have answered this "overide" before but the question is a bit different this time. If since the individual settings are on by defaul and they take precidence then what are the global settings for? Maybe Im just confused :confused:

Individual settings are same as global settings by default. Only if you change them they are used and they take precedence over global settings.

DragonFlame
30.01.10, 03:39
Das ist ein Bluescreen (auch bekannt als BSoD - Bluescreen of Death) - Windows stürzt ab.
Drei Grundlegende Probleme kommen da in Betracht:
1. RAM-Fehler: Den RAM testen (memtest o.ä.) und gefügig Austauschen
2. Treiberfehler: Vuze stresst an einigen Stellen Netzwerktreiber, bei fehlerhafter Programmierung selbiger kann das System dann abstürzen.
Lösung wäre hier: Netzwerktreiber aktuallisieren.
3. Javabugs: Java aktuallisieren. (Für Windows 7 ist erst 1.6.0_18 offiziell freigegeben)

- v6ph1

hi,
Danke für deine Antwort, jetzt weis ich das ich Java vergessen habe zu installieren.

Alekos
31.01.10, 16:29
Hi there, i'm trying to use the fake upload "speed mode", and no matters what kind of sub-options i choose (intelligent, show you ad seeder etc) i does not work. Maximum fake upload speed is 17 kb/s. Instead if i select "ration mode" fake upload is very high.

These are my settings:

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0938/shu1.jpg (http://f.imagehost.org/view/0938/shu1)

http://i.imagehost.org/t/0296/shu2.jpg (http://i.imagehost.org/view/0296/shu2)

The swarm:

http://i.imagehost.org/t/0784/shu3.jpg (http://i.imagehost.org/view/0784/shu3)

And lastly peers, download, upload:

http://i.imagehost.org/0699/shu4.jpg (http://i.imagehost.org/view/0699/shu4)

Could you help me? Thank you. :)

anon
31.01.10, 17:50
See the "stop increasing the fake upload..." values at the top of the first pic? Set them both to 0.

Alekos
31.01.10, 19:01
See the "stop increasing the fake upload..." values at the top of the first pic? Set them both to 0.

Sorry i'm not sure i understood. The "stop increasing the fake upload.." values are supposed to prevent bad surprises, right? So why should i take the risk to be catched and banned?

anon
31.01.10, 19:06
If you don't change the values at least one of the conditions must be true before you start faking.

If you're there to check what's going on it shouldn't be a big deal.

Alekos
31.01.10, 19:10
If you don't change the values at least one of the conditions must be true before you start faking.

If you're there to check what's going on it shouldn't be a big deal.

The conditions are both true.
Anyway i'm trying.

anon
31.01.10, 19:11
OK.

Also, not all settings are visible in the first pic.

Alekos
31.01.10, 19:16
OK.

Also, not all settings are visible in the first pic.

No??? I can see them. Wich one u don't see?

I've done what you suggested, nothing changed. Maximum fake upload 17kb/s, unless i set the "ratio mode".

anon
31.01.10, 19:17
No??? I can see them. Wich one u don't see?

Compare this with your screenshot:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=1923

Basically, the part where you set the actual fake speeds and other settings isn't visible.

Alekos
31.01.10, 19:21
Compare this with your screenshot:
[URL=http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/hitman-albums-bilder-picture1923-extreme2.gif]image[/URL

What do you mean? I've seen that screenshot, and i've read carrefully your tutorial. Wher's my mistake?

edit: http://f.imagehost.org/view/0938/shu1

anon
31.01.10, 19:22
I can't see your mistake because everything below point 18d in my pic isn't visible in yours.

Alekos
31.01.10, 19:33
I can't see your mistake because everything below point 18d in my pic isn't visible in yours.

You are right.

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0894/shu.jpg (http://f.imagehost.org/view/0894/shu)

The 5% conditions is true, and even if i set it to zero nothing changes.

anon
31.01.10, 19:34
I see.

I'm also assuming you've enabled the Fake Upload Speed column.

Instab
31.01.10, 19:41
I see.

a classic.
maybe that should be enabled by default

Alekos
31.01.10, 19:45
I see.

a classic.
maybe that should be enabled by default

Of course i did.

anon
31.01.10, 19:47
Then I guess the next suggestion would be doing a clean install.

Procedure's on the first post.

jxl
06.02.10, 13:46
is there a need to update azureus.exe and where from when updating mod?

SBfreak
06.02.10, 13:48
Edit,sorry bad answer,misread the post.My apologies.

ghostfucker
06.02.10, 13:58
is there a need to update azureus.exe and where from when updating mod?

nope... azureus.exe is just a wrapper, the complete application is contained in Azureus2.jar, which you can download here.

jxl
06.02.10, 14:05
yeah i've updated both just to be sure but properties on azureus.exe still returns 4.0.0.0.
sorry to be noob but how can i check if MOD was updated properly? beside of course checking azureus.jar hash?

Vation
06.02.10, 14:22
If you use SB-I_Hack_Azureus2_4.3.0.5_B01_DDJ.rar

azureus.exe is a launcher only for windows platform (ghosfuckler said it already "wrapper") it has nothing to do with any other thing, version nor spoofing! It may remind the same for every Vuze 4.x.x.x version.

This is java application so only .jar plays important role. On the bottom on the screen in GUI you see SBI MOD and next to that on right version number. In left bottom corner there is spoofed version number information.

File Properties/Details may be altered and it may have not much to do about what is there inside so do stick to it so much there are also file sizes and modified bytes, and so many other factors.

If you use SB-I_Hack_Azureus2_4.3.0.5_B01_DDJ_Single_exe.rar azureus.exe may be different because is exe only mod but fileversion info may still be the same.

For any other newbie questions like that rather use The Chat/Spam Thread
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17692

Or post here but after some further readings like whole this topic and http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

Also recommended readings - i do not recomend posting there about the mod (SBI rules violation):
http://wiki.vuze.com/w/User_Guide
and
http://forum.vuze.com/index.jspa

Edit:

Glad to hear i helped but thank you posts are forbidden. We are supposed to use Thanks and Reputation buttons, hint: if you ever add reputation for someone add your name in comment.
To keep your account in good shape, read carefully the Rules or let Moderators punish You severely.

Rules(also Red letters and top of the screen in sites menu):
SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 - Forum Rules (http://www.sb-innovation.de/misc.php?do=cfrules)

Rules are in English on the bottom of linked post.

cooldude
07.02.10, 04:19
sorry i am using ut from ages !
i installed vuze 5 min ago only ?
any help to use shu mode with vuze will be highly appreciated !
any step by step guide avaible ?

wat is a member title ?

saebrtooth
07.02.10, 06:56
@cooldude
Do some reading first and then ask questions.
All what your asking is alreay on the forum and avaliable for you.
Maybe also use the "search" a little

SBfreak
07.02.10, 13:20
OR the FAQ...:confused2:

anon
07.02.10, 16:54
sorry i am using ut from ages !
i installed vuze 5 min ago only ?
any help to use shu mode with vuze will be highly appreciated !
any step by step guide avaible ?

wat is a member title ?

We won't help you if you don't help yourself. :dry:

cooldude
08.02.10, 01:37
guys the only reason why i switch from ut + rf to vuze + extreme mod because my stats are not updating correctly if i pause or stop torrent !
but guess waht i had the same problem with vuze also !
i downloaded a 700 mB file !
but the stats shows in the site that i have downloaded only 400 mB but i downloaded whole 700 mb !(torrent has no bonus system)(after updating so this is not the reason i waited for long time and even the stats are saying that torrent is not active that means it is updated)
i think the problem is with all the cheating tools that if we pause or stop torrent the stats are not updated correctly !
i checked it on tl,waffels ,st ! same problem wrong stats if we stop or pause torrent in between !
and solution to this ?:frown::frown:

so guys i am switching back to ut 2.0 + rf !
i checked it is updating my stats properly !(if i not stop the torrent)
wats the problem of rf with new version of ut ?

Instab
08.02.10, 02:05
haven't tried gt with ut 2.0 but as i told you do not use pause!

saebrtooth
08.02.10, 03:19
Vuze Extreme Mod (VEM) has an option to reduce the amount downloaded by %, maybe you have that enabled.

SBfreak
08.02.10, 13:37
haven't tried gt with ut 2.0 but as i told you do not use pause!
gt works fine with Utorrent 2.0.As I said before no problem.Haven't tested rf though:unsure:

anon
08.02.10, 17:08
i think the problem is with all the cheating tools that if we pause or stop torrent the stats are not updated correctly !

No, it's a problem on your end. I almost never have stats updating problems and when I do it's the tracker's fault (e.g. Waffles).

Now, if the "tracker status" in Vuze isn't "OK", you know where the trouble is coming from.

Jerunk
15.02.10, 01:23
My stats are updating without issue using 4.3.0.5_B01 Beta, no problems on my end. Also any eta on a new version?

Loving the mod, thanks.

Instab
15.02.10, 01:29
any eta on a new version?

ask the vuze guys :tongü:

Jerunk
15.02.10, 01:34
ask the vuze guys :tongue:

Noticed the beta listings in the index, was just curious when we would see a release :top:

saebrtooth
15.02.10, 03:07
Any new version are initially only avaiable to members rank and above. Slightly older releases are publicly avaliable to you. So since ur a non-member rank 'member' any new version will not be avaliabel to u. But maybe the coders will make public a private release after the new release.

Instab
15.02.10, 03:15
Noticed the beta listings in the index, was just curious when we would see a release :top:

that depends on a number of things and as säbrtooth said there might be releases in the member section.
anyway the versions released in public can be considered as stable.

nonobeer
17.02.10, 01:27
First of all i have to say how much i appreciate this forum.
Thank you guys for your great work by developing such great tools.

Now i have a question an i hope sombody is able to help me.

I run SB-I_Hack_Azureus2_4.2.0.5_B01 on my laptop (Win 7 64bit) and everything is fine.

Today i wanted to run it on antother pc and also win7 and now the buttons for fake upload fake share are gone ! I can only see the "normal" buttons as Seeds , Peers Status etc.
I can do all settings in tools sb innovation hacks but i can't see this buttons anymore...

First i thought it's a wrong java version or somthing like that but everything is the same like on my laptop. I also tryed the same .exe to be sure that there is nothing happend with my copy. But its still the same and i can't sie this fields.

Any ideas what i do wrong ?

NONO

Ps: sry for my bad english :-)

anon
17.02.10, 01:33
Today i wanted to run it on antother pc and also win7 and now the buttons for fake upload fake share are gone ! I can only see the "normal" buttons as Seeds , Peers Status etc.
I can do all settings in tools sb innovation hacks but i can't see this buttons anymore...

If you're talking about the columns, click the papersheet icon in the toolbar and add them yourself.

Instab
17.02.10, 01:36
If you're talking about the columns, click the papersheet icon in the toolbar and add them yourself.

i think i suggested that once but why not one more time: :biggrin:

i'm quite sure it'd be a good idea to have the main cheating columns displayed by default

Earth
18.02.10, 05:10
Now that some trackers are banning vuze, will I be safe if I spoof Utorrent with this mod?

pointe
18.02.10, 06:02
Waffles has been banned deluge and vuze.

utorrent emulation 1.8.1 is too old

Can You update new emulation utorrent or others client ?

Big site in my country recommend for downloading and uploading only this client

uTorrent- Versions 1.8.4 , 1.8.5 , 2.0.0
uTorrentMac- Version 0.9.2.x
rTorrent - we advise "stable" version
kTorrent - Versions 2.2.8 , 3.3.3
Transmission - Versions 1.80 , 1.81 , 1.82 , 1.83

Maybe next time others site/trackers has be banned old utorrent and vuze

SBfreak
18.02.10, 12:59
Big site in my country recommend for downloading and uploading only this client
:confused2:
Just stick with the bittornado spoof.

anon
18.02.10, 16:44
Now that some trackers are banning vuze

"Some trackers" = What and Waffles :tongue:

Can You update new emulation utorrent or others client ?

Just spoof an older version of it or use the BitTornado like SBfreak said.

By the way, recommending certain client versions isn't the same as banning all others... which way did that big site from your country go?

pointe
18.02.10, 16:53
Long time ago all version bittornado has been banned :(

anon
18.02.10, 16:54
BT and uT aren't the only clients you can spoof. Surely there are others which your tracker allows.

Earth
18.02.10, 18:24
I get low speeds and can't grab more than one seed when I spoof utorrent, anyone has the same problem?

anon
18.02.10, 18:25
Known problem.

yes, thats a known issue...
some clients* use a newer lte-protocol, but azureus has still the old implementation and can't understand some encrypted messages.
-> if you have the encryption enabled and use a client with the new protocol e.g. ut 1.8.1, azureus wont be able to connect to other clients, which have the new ltep implementation too.

- bittorrent 6.1.0, 6.1.1, 6.1.2
- deluge all versions
- halite 0.3.0.1, 0.3.0.2, 0.3.1.0, 0.3.1.1
- utorrent 1.8.0, 1.8.1

Earth
18.02.10, 18:28
So what's the best solution?

anon
18.02.10, 18:29
Spoofing another client perhaps?

Earth
18.02.10, 18:36
Any previous version of utorrent will work perfectly?

anon
18.02.10, 18:37
I'm not sure, give it a try.

Earth
18.02.10, 18:42
It seems versions prior to that are no longer allowed on some trackers...

jacksbi
18.02.10, 19:03
-UT1810-H1b%5c%f7%e6%fd%fa%cc%e6%ab%b0

if it is like this what will be the custom id.

i am getting only 9 here.

anon
18.02.10, 19:19
-UT1810-H1b%5c%f7%e6%fd%fa%cc%e6%ab%b0

if it is like this what will be the custom id.

It should be:

b%5c%f7%e6%fd%fa%cc%e6%ab%b0

postman
20.02.10, 05:57
I can not get this mod to read my config back up correctly

it will read the first 17 odd old Downloads i have done in the Config file and then thats it

I can use any other version of vuze and all my downloads and completed downloads will show up

any idea's ?

anon
20.02.10, 19:31
So some downloads are showing up and others don't... that's a new one.

Back up your torrents folder and download file, do a clean install, put them back.

postman
21.02.10, 02:12
tried a lot of things yesterday can not even find my 4.2.0.2 mod do go back to
only original vuze installs are working and none of the mods here

what i did notice is

the standalone version will show all torrents as not downloaded but throws them in the list ( file locations are correct but with out any % done

the java file will show what ever amount of downloads where remaining in que ( currently 17 ) but will show the first 17 downloads i had made ( and not the 17 that was in que )

i also tried an config backup with working vuze 4.3.1.4 also no luck

any one willing to look at the config file to see if they can work out whats going on ??

i even repeated on another pc thats never had vuze and tried config files .. same thing ,
windows 2008 server r2 64 bit

also trying to work out why my real account was banned ...

anon
21.02.10, 17:02
also trying to work out why my real account was banned ...

I.e. you had an account here and it's been banned? Please use the "Contact Us" form at the bottom and send its name, I'll have a look.

pointe
22.02.10, 17:30
Many big tracker blocked Vuze/azureus. Polish tracker PT, HT - blocked Vuze/azureus

long time ago Bittornado, utorrent 1.8.1 is too old, olso blocked.

Where is problem add new client emulation utorrent, and new emulation ktorrent, rtorrent?
Best regards

If I try emulation bittornado in this mod I see in tracker no bittornado, I see Flux - Bug in emulation ?

anon
22.02.10, 17:30
If I try emulation bittornado in this mod I see in tracker no bittornado, I see Flux - Bug in emulation ?

It's not a bug...

Blocker
22.02.10, 18:46
Where is problem add new client emulation utorrent, and new emulation ktorrent, rtorrent?
Best regards

Maybe spoofing rtorrent,ktorrent,transmission will be a solution in the future.

I'm not sure if it's possible to spoof these clients

anon
22.02.10, 18:47
I'm not sure if it's possible to spoof these clients

Nothing's impossible. But it does take work.

ex-member
22.02.10, 20:35
I.e. you had an account here and it's been banned? Please use the "Contact Us" form at the bottom and send its name, I'll have a look.

I did this a few days ago and got no answer.

anon
23.02.10, 17:58
Then do it again, the staff deals with a lot of stuff every day so it's possible that we missed your post.

00houldu
24.02.10, 15:02
so now Vuze is loosing their market share...
probably this client is going to be banned everywhere

even worse stop the developing...

SBfreak
24.02.10, 15:07
There's already a thread for this:tongue:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/vuze-imminent-blacklisting-repercussions-18923/#post168457

00houldu
24.02.10, 15:15
this site should not be allowed to be browsed without logging in

any google user finds this

SBfreak
24.02.10, 15:23
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15159 :huh:

anon
24.02.10, 16:31
this site should not be allowed to be browsed without logging in

any google user finds this

Problem?

Vation
24.02.10, 19:07
Probably 00houldu's point is that too much spreading our knowledge can be harmful to file sharing community. SBI point is probably google page ranking, advertisements and the ugly mr14. Conclusion it does not make too much difference.

anon
24.02.10, 19:08
Probably 00houldu's point is that too much spreading our knowledge can be harmful to file sharing community.

Even so we're not forcing anyone to cheat.

Unregistered
25.02.10, 02:15

What he is saying is that it's so easy to find the cheating tools that they'll quickly be banned from larger trackers.

Jerunk
25.02.10, 02:17

I think what he is saying is that anyone can easily find the tools to cheat through google, and since so many people get a hold of the tools they're quickly patched / banned .

Instab
25.02.10, 02:23
I think what he is saying is that anyone can easily find the tools to cheat through google, and since so many people get a hold of the tools they're quickly patched / banned .

nothing is banned and/or patched. or what do you have in mind?

just look around, many people are doing fine. and the rest is doing fine with a little help :smile:

00houldu
25.02.10, 15:01
many others will probably ban vuze, the open source makes it easy to mod, new patches
and i think that's the only reason Vuze's banning in the first place

i think that everyone is watching SB-I, after so many laughing of how easy it is to cheat... +tutorials or other stuff...

so banning is only natural, at least that's what i believe is going on...
if it can't be detected is better off banned... probably any staff thinking

making the forum access by login is also logical if not too late already...

this is only my opinion, not revolting or anything,
i use utorrent on my vista

anon
25.02.10, 16:57
What he is saying is that it's so easy to find the cheating tools that they'll quickly be banned from larger trackers.

What Instab said.

making the forum access by login is also logical if not too late already...

It won't do anything other than ruining our Google ranking - tracker staff can just register, it takes two minutes.

Drmr
01.03.10, 19:32
Few hours ago I was thinking to download some PC Magazines from BitMe tracker and in Vuze say Client Baned :frown:

ps. I have this version of Vuze

anon
01.03.10, 19:33
Are you spoofing another client? If so, which one?

Drmr
01.03.10, 21:15
Are you spoofing another client? If so, which one?

Yes of course i try almost all and only one which is working is BitTornado 0.3.18 :smile:

anon
01.03.10, 21:21
Having checked the client whitelist in their forums would have been faster :tongue:

tbeat03
04.03.10, 21:58
the 4.3.1.5 version seems to require some member title, which I don't know what it is and what it needs to get it.
I'd like to know if this version is safe on what.cd and waffles?

My version is still at 4.2.07. Is it worth update it?

thanks!

anon
04.03.10, 21:59
the 4.3.1.5 version seems to require some member title, which I don't know what it is and what it needs to get it.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868

I'd like to know if this version is safe on what.cd and waffles?

Yes.

My version is still at 4.2.07. Is it worth update it?

It takes less than five minutes and you'll enjoy all the new core improvements, so yes.

ananias
09.03.10, 00:04
I'm not sure how safe the spoof is.. I was using very minimal settings for the past year on what.cd, when they changed their requirements blocking vuze, i spoofed utorrent with a custom id, and banned instantly...

So not sure about it, or could totally be user error - although i know it wasnt my 'cheating' setings.

anon
09.03.10, 00:05
although i know it wasnt my 'cheating' setings.

Do you remember which ones you used, as well as the torrent? Statements such as that one are subjective, not to mention What.cd's scripts have improved a lot recently.

ananias
09.03.10, 00:09
Improving scripts could possibly be why.

Regarding settings, i've been a member on that account for 4 plus years. i only had one torrent in there (one i uploaded), fake upload set to 5kb/s, peer/seed ratio of 7... nothing else really applicable since it was only one torrent.

anon
09.03.10, 00:09
Regarding settings, i've been a member on that account for 4 plus years.

Are we talking about the same What.cd, the one created in late 2007? :tongue:

5kB/s is fine although the peer:seed ratio of 7 made it look like a pack... and why would you cheat on your own upload?

ananias
09.03.10, 00:15
well fine, not 4 years haha, felt like it though :) been around since its inception.

Why cheat on my own torrent, just to add to my real upload speed. There was no one connected anyways, so I wasn't uploading anything. and thats why i meant the settings shouldnt have mattered much (or at least i think - i'm not an expert by any means).

The only change between the last year and the last hour was turning on the perfect spoof...

Any other ideas?

anon
09.03.10, 00:16
The only change between the last year and the last hour was turning on the perfect spoof...

What.cd doesn't use instabans - cheaters are logged to the staff IRC, reviewed, and then banned (after 1-2 hours if there's a Mod online). It is possible for them to have picked your faking (even though slow and steady works fine) and coincidentally banning you after you turn on the perfect spoof.

ananias
09.03.10, 00:18
ok i'll start speaking in a literal sense. I have been a member for over 2 years. Changed my spoof settings, and over the span of 12 hours got banned. if that helps at all...

No slow and steady for the past month though, as i only had one torrent with no one connected.

i guess i'll just accept it as hapenning.

Instab
09.03.10, 00:53
fake upload set to 5kb/s

eh, you could just upload for real then? why taking any chances for 5kb?

anon
09.03.10, 17:03
Well, What is hard to seed at even if you're willing to upload, and he said there was no one connected... :unsure: