PDA

View Full Version : Information about the Member title

hitman
15.11.09, 16:18
Please use this thread if you have questions about the Member title (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f133/information-about-member-title-16868/).

Yours sincerely,

SB-Innovation

Blocker
15.11.09, 16:59
ATM I get this message in my UserCP "
There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join..

But my question is ,If I get promeoted to Advanced user I will be able to participate in the shoutbox??:tongue:

Thanks in advance!

anon
15.11.09, 17:00
That's because you're already a Member.

But my question is ,If I get promeoted to Advanced user I will be able to participate in the shoutbox??

Yes. But promotion to AU is done manually.

SBcheater
15.11.09, 17:12
when will I get promoted ? I think I am fulfilling each of those requirements mentioned in post here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f133/informations-about-member-title-16868/#post142444)

Rebound
15.11.09, 17:19
This is the wrong question to get the title... :rolleyes2:

hitman
15.11.09, 17:47
when will I get promoted ? I think I am fulfilling each of those requirements mentioned in post here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f133/informations-about-member-title-16868/#post142444)

the requirements are examples they are not a step by step guide.

beside this the last sentence in the annoncement says to not ask about the status please.

let it be a surprise :wink:

Pingu
30.11.09, 16:28
I have a question, is the member title required to create new thread in the trading section?
Thanks.

cheatos
30.11.09, 16:29
I have a question, is the member title required to create new thread in the trading section?
Thanks.

yes it is required
btw the current visible trading section is locked, the real one is hidden.

th3villain
01.12.09, 01:17
do i need hundreds of posts for title?

anon
01.12.09, 01:18
No, although believing that seems to be a common mistake.

badazz
01.12.09, 22:41
how many hours have to be spent online?

anon
01.12.09, 22:42
Why do you think online time is a factor? We're not asking anyone to be online 24/7 replying to every post.

badazz
01.12.09, 22:45
Why do you think online time is a factor? We're not asking anyone to be online 24/7 replying to every post.

lol i dont know, just thought members wud have be online for a certain amount of time a day

anon
01.12.09, 22:47
No; all we ask is that you make at least two posts a week after being promoted. :smile:

shadowww
02.12.09, 17:04
Alright, just want to thank to everyone (both staff and plain users) for giving me chance to help with my knowledge less knowledgeable members and of course for opportunity to learn new things that I didn't know for myself. Therefore, I'm very glad that I've been promoted to a full member of this board.

I do have few questions now if you wouldn't mind:

What are other users classes of this forum (advanced member, elite, vip? Missed anything else else except mods and admins?), and are there some special conditions to have one of these titles, need to contribute in some specific way, write some app, cheating tool, get some amount of reputation, or it is purely dependable on the mods/admins of forum?

And second question, do I still miss some of the subforums for advanced members, coders or sth like that (I do not mean admin/moderators board only that some forums has for management, but something for "advanced members and up")?

anon
02.12.09, 17:09
What are other users classes of this forum (advanced member, elite, vip? Missed anything else else except mods and admins?)

A good list was posted by Butcho here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f7/userklassen-16732/) (you can use Google Translate).

and are there some special conditions to have one of these titles, need to contribute in some specific way, write some app, cheating tool, get some amount of reputation, or it is purely dependable on the mods/admins of forum?

The promotions to Advanced User and Elite are done manually by the team and depend on the amount of contribution to the board. You'll have noticed we promoted some Members recently (yoco, alpacino).

The Coder title is for those that have coding knowledge and are willing to release their products here.

The Moderator title is for those that spend a great deal of time here and thus the rest of the team thinks they would be helpful moderating :biggrin:

And second question, do I still miss some of the subforums for advanced members, coders or sth like that

I guess you're talking about the Elite area. Its name should be self-explanatory :tongue:

SBfreak
02.12.09, 17:13
guess you're talking about the Elite area. Its name should be self-explanatory

What there is a elite area of the forum???

anon
02.12.09, 17:14
Yes. Only accessible to those with the Elite title and higher.

shadowww
02.12.09, 17:20
Thanks for the link, checked it with translator.

I guess I need to go one step at the time, so my next goal will be advanced member, just that you know. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

edit: uf eh, now when I just checked these few users that have been recently promoted to Advanced and their post count :shockkk!:
I recon in about a year with his tempo I might achive that, considoring my slow and steady tempo. And also posts from much non-p2p sections I posted do not count. Ehhh. xD

ghostfucker
02.12.09, 17:47
don't worry about the post count, just the quality is important ;)

best example: http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/anyway/

SBfreak
02.12.09, 17:51
Damn I've never seen that member before:biggrin:.And he spent time online less than two days.

shadowww
02.12.09, 22:41
:shockkk!:
Most of his threads are unrelated to p2p so I conclude that being registrated in '07 is one important factor (and maybe also being german :biggrin: )

Xalexalex
02.12.09, 23:04
I have a different question (kind of a request, actually): why aren't we "juniors" allowed to use PMs? Recently I have been contacted via PM by another italian member of this board, but I couldn't answer him =\ Would it be possible - if not to use the entire PM thing - to have just the possibility of replying to incoming PMs?
Ty all ^^
Alex

anon
02.12.09, 23:23
why aren't we "juniors" allowed to use PMs?

To avoid trading and other things we intentionally don't allow non-Members to do.

Balraj
03.12.09, 20:54
so the member promotion is automatic then anon?

anon
03.12.09, 20:55
It isn't, how about reading the full thread before asking questions?

SBfreak
03.12.09, 21:01
so the member promotion is automatic then anon?

It's done manually.:eek:

Balraj
03.12.09, 21:07
thanks for the speedy reply SBfreak a one more question:

Is it done by request?

anon
03.12.09, 21:08
Well, you can request the title here if you have a good reason:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Balraj
03.12.09, 21:11
nice thank you

I just sent in a request :biggrin:

v6ph1
03.12.09, 21:15
Is it done by request?
Not realy - if you think you match our requirements - you can ask via Control Center to became member.

And we decide if or if not.

But writing PMs about this you'll get disqualified.

best regards
v6ph1

cheatos
03.12.09, 21:17
nice thank you

I just sent in a request :biggrin:

you feel very confident :biggrin:
btw if you're looking to trade there maybe shorter ways to do it [ex: dedicated trade forums].

But writing PMs about this you'll get disqualified.

lol @ my first days here :biggrin:

Balraj
03.12.09, 21:44
I like this site much more than dedicated trading sites... much more to talk about here....Entertainment,Hardware,Software......SB -I has got it all.

better that FST if you ask me:biggrin:

the mods over there are not very nice.... here its much more different! way better community

Oh and yep I do feel very confident

Instab
08.12.09, 16:38
don't worry about the post count, just the quality is important ;)

best example: http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/anyway/

that did make me really curious :biggrin:
could you point me to the resp. posts or contributions? couldn't find anything special ...

GotIt
16.12.09, 08:33
I've got to finish reading many of the threads and actually cheat properly and submit a few helpful things before I reckon I'm worthy of being a member...

But haha, becoming member is definetly in my todo list xD

anon
16.12.09, 17:17
If you want to be promoted, applying (http://www.sb-innovation.de/profile.php?do=editusergroups) for the title would be a good start.

GotIt
17.12.09, 01:13
^ I will :)

Just as soon as I finish writing a review on a very small private tracker. Too bad I can't even login or reset the password for some reason...

anon
17.12.09, 17:24
Too bad I can't even login or reset the password for some reason...

If they have an IRC channel, you could go there and ask for your password to be reset.
[/offtopic]

Vation
03.02.10, 19:57
Is there anything more i can do for SB-I to meet requirements?

anon
03.02.10, 19:58
Just because we haven't promoted you in 4 weeks doesn't mean you're not doing fine so far...

pedro
16.04.10, 22:40
If you want to be promoted, applying (http://www.sb-innovation.de/profile.php?do=editusergroups) for the title would be a good start.

i try and get this message
This does not appear to be a public user group
!

anon
16.04.10, 22:41
You've already applied, your request is pending.

Remember asking for its status is not allowed.

hitman
17.04.10, 17:51
i try and get this message
This does not appear to be a public user group
!

read

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868

Vation
04.05.10, 22:09
Advanced User title is not common on this forum, it is not possible to apply for it. Can you provide some hints on achieving this title - activity types, posts rates, most participated subforums, everything that could help to understand the title and goes beyond brief FAQ.

anon
04.05.10, 22:10
Can you provide some hints on achieving this title - activity types, posts rates, most participated subforums

There are no such exact requirements. Everyone that is regularly active making helpful/constructive posts can qualify for AU. :unsure:

hellman
05.05.10, 17:04
means one can't apply for advance user ... its the staff who will pick the right person who really deserves the title for advanced user... simply means it will laways b a surprise ..

Vation
05.05.10, 17:44
Means nothing... Patterns are everywhere.

As for you member title is usually expected between ~150 and ~225 posts lol.

As for me it (AU title) could be around 700 posts and 100 rep.

It is good to have some friends participate chat spam thread trackers open for sign-ups thread.

hellman
05.05.10, 17:48
Means nothing... Patterns are everywhere.

As for you member title is usually expected between ~150 and ~225 posts lol.

As for me it could be around 700 posts and 100 rep

no man i've seen some people as member under 50 posts

Vation
05.05.10, 17:52
That was at early forum stage (you may take a closer look at join dates) learn to analyze facts... ;)

hellman
05.05.10, 18:00
thnx ffor the updates bro.... i did'nt know about that coz m new

---------- Post added at 17:00 ---------- Previous post was at 16:58 ----------

It is good to have some friends participate chat spam thread trackers open for sign-ups thread.

well i really have some good friend for chat spam thread... u can see them in my signature

anon
05.05.10, 18:04
no man i've seen some people as member under 50 posts

Everyone with 10+ posts was made a Member when we implemented the system. We've done some cleanups since then, of course.

SBfreak
05.05.10, 18:57
Guys don't worry about promotions.Just be active and you'll be promoted in no time:wink2:
SBifreakbot:Easy to say Mr Elite ass italic name freak.Remember how much you wanted to be promoted before??Huh??
That's the point.....

CindyVer
06.05.10, 10:28
The only title that really matters is the 'member' title anyway.
Because some area's are unavailable to people not having that title.
There are maybe some area's available to advanced, elite and Vip members, but I don't think they contain many other unknown cheat mods that anyone should know about or need to cheat.

SBfreak
06.05.10, 13:25
There's only a elite section of the forum.To be honest I thought it was just a joke till I got promoted.I just wanted the "Elite" title.That's all:cool2:

anon
06.05.10, 14:28
There's only a elite section of the forum.To be honest I thought it was just a joke till I got promoted.

Why would it be a joke? :unsure:

SBfreak
06.05.10, 15:00
Because it was hard for me to believe there's a special section for like 20-30 people:rolleyes2:

anon
06.05.10, 15:52
A bit less than that, actually :lol:

saebrtooth
06.05.10, 16:05
are Mods above VIPs?

anon
06.05.10, 16:06
Yes, although a few VIPs have moderation privileges.

saebrtooth
06.05.10, 16:14
OK. yer i read that VIP do so i was wondering :)

hellman
06.05.10, 16:42
what kind of privilages do have the member , advance, elite and vip

does vip becomes by donation or after elite??

anon
06.05.10, 16:43
Member - can PM, VM and access the special forum
Advanced User - can use the shoutbox
Elite - can use the (other) special forum
VIP - no specific requirements, you don't get promoted for donating.

hellman
06.05.10, 17:19
[QUOTE=anon;185723
Elite - can use the (other) special forum[/QUOTE]

y is it made so difficlut to reach that forun even the cheating god himself is not able to access it.. what's so special about it... don't u think so that advanced users should've privilage to that forum too coz i barely c elite members here
i've seen only my spammer friend sbfreak a elite user

Mihai
06.05.10, 17:21
even the cheating god himself is not able to access it

As long as i can get RM here and know the waffles method i don't need another special forum:tongue:
Not that i wouldn't like to be promoted:biggrin:

hellman
06.05.10, 17:32
As long as i can get RM here and know the waffles method i don't need another special forum:tongue:
Not that i wouldn't like to be promoted:biggrin:

actually i was shocked to see cheating god is not elite user ... not to menntion ur wm ruler here:Berserker1:

SBfreak
06.05.10, 18:40
SBifreakbot: Can we all make a thread to show our gratitude to the mastu waffles cheater master godzor and stop with the offtopic.
What would a new user say??:pinch:
I couldn't have said it better.
What can I say..I'm shocked too.Wait what?
As for all this member/elite/advanced user thing it's just the way a forum works...anyone complaining can't really be part of a community.
For example there are some vip guys that I've never seen posting till now.
Are their titles important?? Maybe but not for me.
Mihai for example..I nearly forgot he was a advanced user.I usually know him as the waffles method dude,
yoco=advanced user..wrong!! He's the awesome dude/gamer who provides us with all kind of trailers and is mostly active in the entertainment section:tongue:
cheatos=coder?? wrong!! I mean yes lol but he was the same coder you know now before getting promoted
and the list continues...
ohh and there's that spammer anon:happy:

hellman
06.05.10, 18:50
SBifreakbot:

i know one one more here:naughty:
though u're right it does'nt even matters to me coz i did'nt even knew that vip class exists here:eek13:
btw i was just intrested to know what's so special in the forum that only elite members are allowed:confused:

---------- Post added at 17:50 ---------- Previous post was at 17:48 ----------

[B]SBifreakbot: Can we all make a thread to show our gratitude to the mastu waffles cheater master godzor and stop with the offtopic.
What would a new user say??:pinch:

lol u're funny and a make good quaotes and that's y i like u ...hahaha

hellman
06.05.10, 19:58
but i think that way people will b regular and participate and post some tuts nd ideas for getting at that promotion level

cheatos
06.05.10, 20:00
its in reverse when they hear others say there is nothing there :biggrin:

anon
06.05.10, 20:06

Yeah, the cheater icon...

SBfreak
06.05.10, 20:12
but i think that way people will b regular and participate and post some tuts nd ideas for getting at that promotion level
"say we have something we don't have in order to make noobs be active and helpful"

fakeking
07.05.10, 08:51
hellman, are you a member? Cause I don't see the title under your name, pal.

How many level available to climb? and what's the advantages?. Like tracker?. :tongue:

shawshankraj
07.05.10, 09:03
No hellman is not member yet...there r no such thing as a level to become member here..It's depend on you..

From anon..

Member - can PM, VM and access the special forum
Advanced User - can use the shoutbox
Elite - can use the (other) special forum
VIP - no specific requirements, you don't get promoted for donating.

cheatos
07.05.10, 09:03
hellman, are you a member? Cause I don't see the title under your name, pal.

How many level available to climb? and what's the advantages?. Like tracker?. :tongue:

anon's post the previous page:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/185723-post62.html

or butcho's post (every class) (german, needs google translator)
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16732

anon
07.05.10, 13:11

Did you miss page 5? :tongue:

CindyVer
07.05.10, 13:40
y is it made so difficlut to reach that forun even the cheating god himself is not able to access it.. what's so special about it... don't u think so that advanced users should've privilage to that forum too coz i barely c elite members here
i've seen only my spammer friend sbfreak a elite user

:rolleyes:

Why would members need an incentive to be and remain active here???
You can also be active and helpfull because you like SBI, and because they provide you with a variety of tools that make your life much easier.

Some people always need some kind of reward for the things they do.
That is exactly the people that shouldn't make a promotion. It just shows they will only be dedicated to get a promotion or think a shiny title makes them important.

As long as you can find here what you are looking for and have a good time, isn't that the most important thing? And if in time you do get a promotion, without explicitly asking/suggesting it, it will be a nice token of appreciation by the SBI-staff, nothing more really.

fakeking
08.05.10, 06:28
I don't think I can be so active and helpful here, pal.

I don't have knowledge about cheating and such. So I can be remain posting some useless stuff, pal. :frown:

caballero
08.05.10, 06:47

I don't have knowledge about cheating and such. So I can be remain posting some useless stuff, pal. :frown:

That's not the point here pal, you don't need to be a cheating "master" to be given a member title. Just keep up with the community :wink2:

cheatos
08.05.10, 09:11

you don't need to be a cheating master, you can always post in the movies section/ games section/others.... but maybe games/movies aren't of your interest hmm you can post your cheating experience(ex: you got banned, the speed/tool to cheat on a specific tracker)

hellman
08.05.10, 09:23

1 thing more man.... if u'll read the tutorials carefully and read posts on it ..what problems people have regarding tools and how they solved and by trying to use the tools at trackers urself ,u'll b a cheating master in no time..:smile:
just b positive abd have faith in urself.. cheating is like eating candy:biggrin:

so just b in touch:top: m sure u'll rock..
if u got fail,try again,
failed again then try again untill u master it but try to do thing right 1st time everytime:top:
gud lck

SBfreak
08.05.10, 11:35

Best solution I have for you is what I did first time when I joined the forum.

first choose a tool/mod
read every possible tutorial for that mod/tool.
read cheating experience for the tracker you are going to cheat on.None..then make a thread.
try it.If you get banned report back so others can show you what you've done wrong.
try again.
(remeber to start with open signup trackers or those that you don't need.)
.move to next tool you have chosen.

anon
08.05.10, 17:53

I don't have knowledge about cheating and such.

Back when I registered here I thought GT and uTorrent mods were the only way to cheat. Oh, and the latter were detectable, so...

thecoolest
10.05.10, 16:56
fakeking has same problem like me..trust me..mate member title isnt everything on sb-i

as i can say..you can see on my posts..i post some good & also some useless things..but knowledge & support i got on the sb-i for cheating..that thing you cant find it anywhere on the net

Instab
10.05.10, 21:40
That's not the point here pal, you don't need to be a cheating "master" to be given a member title. Just keep up with the community :wink2:

you don't need to be a cheating master, you can always post in the movies section/ games section/others.... but maybe games/movies aren't of your interest hmm you can post your cheating experience(ex: you got banned, the speed/tool to cheat on a specific tracker)

to make it short: this is more than just a cheating forum ;)

lolz
22.05.10, 13:18
SB-I has invite section, but I cannot join it :/

SBfreak
22.05.10, 13:22
Since you're a new member how do you know that?:confused2:

lolz
22.05.10, 13:36
I read FAQ :D

SBfreak
22.05.10, 13:39
Elite..and I still haven't read the whole FAQ..

lolz
22.05.10, 13:55
Because you've already joined it =D

SBfreak
22.05.10, 14:38
Well I should have when I joined.

saebrtooth
22.05.10, 15:14
well Ive read the whole faq but the thing is I can only remember 1% :tongue:

lolz
22.05.10, 15:27
I only read "Why don't I have access to the invite area?" :|

SBfreak
22.05.10, 15:28
You should read all:rolleyes2:

lolz
22.05.10, 15:34
Oh now, I got it. Few dozen posts, my English is bad so it's hard to have dozen of posts.

/sorry, offtopic so much :D

saebrtooth
22.05.10, 16:24
use google translate. Instant translation copy and paste

anon
22.05.10, 18:27
/sorry, offtopic so much :D

Relocated. :happy:

lolz
22.05.10, 18:40
Thx anon, I've known you since I had joined FST. Tracked your post and I discovered this place. It's great =D

anon
22.05.10, 18:41
Yay, I'm a living advertisement. :happy:

Extraterrestrial
23.05.10, 15:29
Do i need to get rep points and my activity bar risen to be 50++% to have the member title?

saebrtooth
23.05.10, 16:02
Yay, I'm a living advertisement. :happy:

u have "cheat" written all over u :tongue:

caballero
23.05.10, 16:55
Do i need to get rep points and my activity bar risen to be 50++% to have the member title?

It's common sense.
Being active : yes, rep points: unnecessary (you will get some eventually if you're active, they're almost correlated)

anon
23.05.10, 17:46

Yes, you need +3000 rep and 581% activity. :shifty:

Ticko
23.05.10, 17:50

well shit ...im never going to get to see the cool stuff :waeh: lol

anon
23.05.10, 17:51
Well, I'm glad to see you realized it was a joke. :happy:

Simply put, we don't give a f**k about postcount. You could have 1000 posts and if they aren't constructive or useful to the forum, you aren't getting the title.

Quality, not quantity :wink:

Extraterrestrial
23.05.10, 17:53

That's bad,that means that i need to be anon to get the member title :wink2:

anon
23.05.10, 17:54
I don't have 581% activity... yet.

Extraterrestrial
23.05.10, 17:57
I'm sure if the activity bar shows what is your real activity , it will be like 1000%:wink2:

anon
23.05.10, 17:57
Well, I reached 100% about 2 years ago, so... :unsure:

But let's stop the off topic :wink:

Ticko
25.05.10, 20:53
if i submitted a request for member title and now i see i have the option to resumbit a request...does this mean i was denied and i should wait longer to resubmit?

anon
25.05.10, 20:54
Perhaps it does. :tongue:

C3PO
28.05.10, 10:30
What should I write in request reason? Something like: I think I'm very important to the community, or what?

shawshankraj
28.05.10, 10:50
It's upto you..if moderator feel you are ready for member title they will give you they does not decide on what you write on application..

SBfreak
28.05.10, 16:15
What should I write in request reason? Something like: I think I'm very important to the community, or what?

Just try being true to yourself.

anon
28.05.10, 18:51

If you think that's true you may include it. But bear in mind promotions will be based on facts :biggrin:

Snitlev
28.05.10, 20:53
It's simple, you like SB-I and you won't be sorry and anytime you're a little part of SB-I ;-)

best regards

fakeking
07.06.10, 03:25
A question & hopefully isn't a spam for you mods. Why when I want to join grou, it's giving me a messages like this "This does not appear to be a public user group." :confused2:

Instab
07.06.10, 03:36
A qüstion & hopefully isn't a spam for you mods. Why when I want to join grou, it's giving me a messages like this "This dös not appear to be a public user group." :confused2:

you can't join groups. you can only reqüst to become a member of the group because it's not a public group

raffav
09.08.10, 01:47
maybe is off topic and dont know how it called but can i find somewhere info about the ""bar under you name gray>green>yellow/brown

SealLion
09.08.10, 02:07
maybe is off topic and dont know how it called but can i find somewhere info about the ""bar under you name gray>green>yellow/brown

that's basically 'reputation'.

raffav
09.08.10, 02:41
the forum was updated recently ??
there is no more
the graphic progress bar for post, activity under the name left side?
or i iam making confusion of another forum ?

saebrtooth
09.08.10, 02:58
there is no more

these have been removed and iirc there wasnt a graphic bar for posts

also maybe this question should be placed here ;)
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=21343

Instab
09.08.10, 02:59
there is no more

that's what the announcements are for ;)
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=21341
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=21521

illusive
11.12.10, 14:44
Well, I've question about Member title

I've requested to join in this group but I didn't now what is my status, rejected or applied so who can I ask ?? and how to know ??

and if my request rejected can I know why ??

thanks

caballero
11.12.10, 14:52
I've requested to join in this group but I didn't now what is my status, rejected or applied so who can I ask ?? and how to know ??
if you get accepted you will receive a PM, there's no way to check your status

and if my request rejected can I know why ??
They are only looking for activity here. So if you got rejected, there you go, that's the reason. If you go to the applying page and find that you can apply again, this means you got rejected

It's not a big thing mate, just be active
Good Luck

SealLion
11.12.10, 15:09
caballero is correct.
Prospective members have to consider where they post, what they post, the content of their posts, the quality of their posts and their overall behavior on the forum.
Becoming a member here is much like wanting to get ahead in any other discussion forum such as TPS for example. You have to consider your overall performance here. It is global in some respect. :gtongue:

anon
11.12.10, 16:56
Use this place for something else than trading and asking mod questions, and you should be promoted in no time.*

*: may actually take longer

Leviathan
24.12.10, 20:42
How can i get my own " Member Title " Thanks.

anon
24.12.10, 20:43
Reading the link in the first post would be a damn good start, buddy.

Leviathan
24.12.10, 20:45
Oops Im sorry.

duyke
24.04.12, 09:51
How can i get "Member Title"?

ParamouR
24.04.12, 10:17
How can i get "Member Title"?
Read post no.128 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f251/information-about-member-title-16867/index9.html#post245546) to easily get the member title.

letsdothis
08.09.12, 21:22
You requested to join this group 03.08.12 at 18:18

I requested 1 months ago, there is no answer. :D

Instab
09.09.12, 04:05
You reqüsted to join this group 03.08.12 at 18:18

I reqüsted 1 months ago, there is no answer. :D
and posting that here will not bring you any further in that matter ;)

CRNO
02.01.16, 10:48
hi i m new here

hellman
02.01.16, 15:53
hi i m new here

congrats but there is a introduction thread dude :P use search button

koel
02.01.16, 16:13
hi i m new here

Threaten/harass anon, that's all I have.

hellman
02.01.16, 19:20

just out of curiosity man. how old are u anyway? :P

@anon - some1 really loves u bro

Sazzy
02.01.16, 23:56

That did indeed work for koel.

anon
03.01.16, 02:37

There was, like... a lot of other things behind the scenes, that influenced his promotion... and you don't know about... totally don't know. To the uninformed it just looks like he harassed me until getting promoted :snooty:

hellman
03.01.16, 07:29
There was, like... a lot of other things behind the scenes, that influenced his promotion... and you don't know about... totally don't know. To the uninformed it just looks like he harassed me until getting promoted :snooty:

u're lucky he just wanted to be a member not an elite :lol:

koel
03.01.16, 12:32
I joke, I joke.
I actually am quite a big fan of anon and @hellman I remember a chat where I found out I was older than our buddy anon. :)

JohnWick
14.10.20, 23:15
Not sure I understand, but yeah, rereading all this is a bit cringey. Well, you live and learn... or you don't live long :ninja:

dear mod !
are there still 2 groups ?
members and registered members ?

how can we become members ?
are there special cheating tools for members group ?

or there tutorial to become expert to create tools ? if yes is it possible any one can become expert to create tools if he do not know c, c++ or visual basic ?

cloud99
15.10.20, 14:47

I know there are two groups. Can't confirm those names though.

Request the staff members to change your member title. At least that's what I did.

There may be. I was an advanced member but lost my membership due to being inactive. The advanced members groups receives special cheating tools by developers who don't want to make their tools public but at the same time want it tested or used by other advanced members.

or there tutorial to become expert to create tools ?
There are literally thousands of videos out there to help you understand different programming languages. Learn one and maybe you can give some tool with features that you have in mind a try.

If yes is it possible any one can become expert to create tools if he do not know c, c++ or visual basic ?
Yes. There are literally countless programming languages through which you build your cheating tools. Knowing C, C++ or Visual basic has nothing to do with it. I know for a fact that the Vuze Extreme Mod/BiglyBT Extreme Mod is written in Java, so there's that. Once you learn a programming language you know that is popular, next you can build your own cheating tools and maybe share them here so that people can test it out and give you valuable feedback.

If this post doesn't help you clarify your questions, I would highly recommend you change your questions to get the answers you want.
~cloud99

anon
15.10.20, 16:14
dear mod !

I know there are two groups. Can't confirm those names though.

You should check the link labeled "FAQ" at the top of every page, it'll be very enlightening =]

or there tutorial to become expert to create tools ? if yes is it possible any one can become expert to create tools if he do not know c, c++ or visual basic ?

There are some exclusive programs, and some threads with technical information. However, making a client mod or ratio tool requires advanced knowledge of programming, networking and how BitTorrent works. You need to spend lots of time and effort reading, writing code and testing. It's not something you can learn from a single tutorial... no shortcuts there.

JohnWick
25.11.20, 12:35
Is there any chance to get member title by small donation ?

i mostly use rm+2.1 and i use it mostly on all trackers except few ones which are very rare trackers, in past i was even unable to get normal ratio with seedboxes, but rm+2.1 helps me a lot..

but i am still interested what tools we get if we succeeded to achieve member title

anon
26.11.20, 03:24
Is there any chance to get member title by small donation ?

We don't currently accept donations, and even when we did, the Member title wasn't a pay2win thingy :wgreedy:

i am still interested what tools we get if we succeeded to achieve member title

Well, the announcement box in the forum index provides a few hints. And there is a program to create client emulations for a very well-known ratio tool... :shifty:

RideOn69
19.04.22, 12:10
LoL It is sooo confusing

anon
19.04.22, 18:31
Make good posts and you'll get promoted eventually, I don't see what's so confusing about that.

PS: I wonder if koel is still older than me.

Sazzy
20.04.22, 09:31
PS: I wonder if koel is still older than me.

that's kinda dark, are you implying they died?

anon
22.04.22, 07:33
I meant mentally... besides, as long as we remember him he will never die! :weirdo:

Howtolean
30.08.22, 07:48
Please use this thread if you have questions about the Member title (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f133/information-about-member-title-16868/).

Yours sincerely,

SB-Innovation

Kindly allow to member title ..

Thank you

anon
31.08.22, 05:32
This thread isn't for requests... and 11 of your 13 posts consist of asking for help with things, you may want to improve that first in any case.