PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial]PIT's method (works on every tracker)

Zaibisi
29.10.09, 21:23
This is my property,do not copy in other place!!!

Tested on What.cd and other good trackers and it works.

What you need?

First instance- the torrent must have 2 announces (1-st from that tracker where you downloaded that torrent,2-nd use a open tracker announce like http://www.openbittorrent.kg/ , http://publicbt.com/ , http://bittrk.appspot.com/ , http://openbittorrent.com/ you can use only one),put your upload speed limit not greater than your real download speed is or even lower.
Second instance- the utorrent must be running on virtual machine (download VMware and install a windows on it) now, torrent must have the same open tracker announce like on first instance (only this announce)

What should you do?
1.run first instance of uTorrent and donwload a torrent from a private tracker like what.cd,wait till it complete and add a open tracker announce in that torrent
2.run second instance on a virtual machine like VMware,
download http://zenden.ws/download.php/qpc.rar , open that torrent through Quick Passkey Changer and put the same open tracker announce like on first instance,save it and open through 2-nd instance , download it!

note:you can delete and redownload this torrent how many times you want on virtual machine and it will increase you ratio on that tracker

CAUTION!!!!
--use torrents with many leechers
--Dot not be greedy

p.s. sorry for my english

This is my property,do not copy in other place!!!

anon
29.10.09, 21:34
Isn't it just easier to run the second instance via /RECOVER, rather than on a virtual machine? And since it won't be reporting to the tracker, there's a high chance of being caught by activity-watching scripts if there are few or no real leechers.

Otherwise, it looks like a nice method :tongue:

Zaibisi
29.10.09, 21:38
Isn't it just easier to run the second instance via /RECOVER, rather than on a virtual machine? And since it won't be reporting to the tracker, there's a high chance of being caught by activity-watching scripts if there are few or no real leechers.

Otherwise, it looks like a nice method :tongue:
with /recover shortcut dosen't works

anon
29.10.09, 21:39
It does for me. Just keep two separate installs with different ports, and run the second one with that command-line parameter. You can even "Add Peer" yourself if you can't wait for the tracker to return your own IP.

Zaibisi
29.10.09, 21:44
It does for me.

when I run 2 instance of utorrent on the same windows I can't download the torrent from 1-st to 2-nd utorrent,at other torrents works,may be due antivirus

Just keep two separate installs with different ports, and run the second one with that command-line parameter. You can even "Add Peer" yourself if you can't wait for the tracker to return your own IP.

I know that but it does not work

anon
29.10.09, 21:44
Make sure you aren't using the same download folder or port for both, it should then work. I seed torrents to myself like that to check my uT mods' emulation...

shoulder
29.10.09, 21:49
Do you use the default appdata directory for settings?
If so, try it with relative directorys for settings, one for each utorrent. :wink2:

Zaibisi
29.10.09, 21:53
Do you use the default appdata directory for settings?

no,and still not working ,thats why I wrote to use VMware :biggrin:

mangathala2002
30.10.09, 04:38
What exactly is this tut about?! :frown:

Zaibisi
30.10.09, 06:00

about ceating on every tracker without using any ratio fakeing progs and without catching you if U use your brains of course :wink2:

anon
30.10.09, 13:27

Downloading from yourself to report upload.

Mihai
30.10.09, 14:25
This is good for cheating on trackers like what.cd where they have a script to catch users who cheat at torrents with no activity.Interesting method, i had in mind something similar, anon knows, but this one is more explicit.Good job!

anon
30.10.09, 14:39
You can still be caught, since the second instance won't be reporting to the tracker - and even if it did, it'd be with your passkey, which would make it easy to find.

Zaibisi
30.10.09, 17:16
You can still be caught, since the second instance won't be reporting to the tracker - and even if it did, it'd be with your passkey, which would make it easy to find.

agree with you,users must cheat on torrents with more leechers and everything will be ok :smile:

anto
04.11.09, 10:08
This methods works I have try it on a private tracker :top:

anon
04.11.09, 11:22
And the tracker is..?

anto
04.11.09, 14:26
I just started to use this method will post back in a week time to confirm its stability and the site :biggrin:

Zaibisi
04.11.09, 23:12
also tested on waffles.fm by me with success

SBcheater
16.11.09, 19:41
isn't this tutorial another form of DHT cheating ? I doubt that its detectable as the behavior of the second instance of utorrent in above case is suspicious.

anon
16.11.09, 19:43
isn't this tutorial another form of DHT cheating ?

It's like a variation where you upload to yourself :tongue:

shadowww
17.11.09, 16:16
I used something like that (to download from myself) some years ago on what.cd tracker (and it worked but I didn't do much.. around 100mb).
But I didn't use 2 trackers or anything too complicated, I just opened one instance of utorrent in one session (winXP was OS) and make it seed some torrents. Then I logged in as another user (switch users optino in winxp), fired up another utorrent instance, make it to download from my local IP I belive, and it worked. Only thing I screwed is that I wasn't able to control speed. I put limit in both uploading and both downloading sessions of utorrent but it doesnt obey. So I downloaded whole 100 album from myself in a few seconds, and when checked what.cd tracker l8r, upload was reported normally.
I do not recommend this it has many flows as some could notice but it worked for me once, when I didn't know for anything else...

anon
17.11.09, 16:58
I put limit in both uploading and both downloading sessions of utorrent but it doesnt obey.

Should've ticked "Limit Local Peer Bandwidth" :wink:

x1lla
13.01.11, 23:31
well the method can work but it can only be of use in scenarios when you need to just keep up with ratio. I am trying to suggest that this method should only be used if really necessary.

anon
13.01.11, 23:33
But then again, as far as the tracker is concerned what's the difference between this and simple fake upload?

Caramba
17.01.11, 04:52
this cheat solution is very danger.
first, you download stealth, but the ip are the same how on the tracker(on good trackers you must not long wait for a ban ;) )

...and when you many times download the .torrent file but not the torrent that is very suspect and ban comming fast on high level trackers.

anon
17.01.11, 04:56
first, you download stealth, but the ip are the same how on the tracker(on good trackers you must not long wait for a ban ;) )

I think the second instance doesn't communicate with the original tracker at all. The only risk point is uploading to yourself when there's no one else leeching. It's the same risk as with fake upload.

...and when you many times download the .torrent file but not the torrent that is very suspect and ban comming fast on high level trackers.

If you get caught doing something stupid, that is. There's nothing wrong with downloading a .torrent file and not leeching its contents. Most sites don't even log that (although some do).

Caramba
23.01.11, 14:41
first, your right, but in the client ar your ipadress and when admin controle the peer list then you are baned.

i know trackers with rules "when you not downloading the Torrent then don't dowload the .torrent file"( i baned from this tracker but now i have a new account :P )

70% snatched this .torrent files download(nearly all tbdev based scripts).

anon
23.01.11, 18:10
first, your right, but in the client ar your ipadress and when admin controle the peer list then you are baned.

If he spots you. Kind of hard to do that in torrents with 4000 peers. In smaller ones it's indeed a very good idea to be careful. You can ipfilter-block anyone but your own IP.

70% snatched this .torrent files download(nearly all tbdev based scripts).

:unsure:

mocqueanh
23.02.11, 02:32
put your upload speed limit not greater than your real download speed is or even lower.

And

--use torrents with many leechers

I use method which is similar like yours years ago. I use other client with other port then upload to myself.

But: for torrent has many leechers, this method's unnecessary for me. Because i'll be max uploading speed with that torrent. And the real upload is always be nice.

anon
23.02.11, 16:28
And the real upload is always be nice.

Fo' shizzle. :yup:

Blazedog
26.02.11, 12:35
Do you have to be connectable for this method to work?

SealLion
26.02.11, 16:28
You mean to be seen as 'connectible' from the tracker's perspective??
I would imagine so since they have records on all your torrenting activity which might include your connectivity. If the site recognized you being not connectible and your spoofing X amount, there'll be some concerns.

Why do you ask such a question if you don't mind me asking if your wanting to spoof since spoofing entails connectivity.

anon
26.02.11, 16:53
Do you have to be connectable for this method to work?

No, but being connectable is certainly much better, now and always.

Blazedog
11.03.11, 17:11
No, but being connectable is certainly much better, now and always.

But i did everything right and trackers said working and 1 seeder but still didn't connect to my other client

anon
11.03.11, 19:05
Did you make sure they're running on different ports?

Blazedog
13.03.11, 17:52
Did you make sure they're running on different ports?

Yes, I made that sure. I tried again, but still nothing

Choob
24.03.11, 12:14
Could it be possible to run the 2nd instance of uTorrent in Sandboxie instead of VMWare? I don't see why not...

anon
24.03.11, 17:39
Me neither. Actually, I don't even think a sandbox or VM are necessary, although the thread starter has claimed otherwise. More than one uTorrent instance can be run in a simple way:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4050

grebetu
24.03.11, 23:11
And the question would be why would you do it?

Using this technique you're basically cheating your own uTorrent and that's superfluous when you have things like Serenity out there.