PDA

View Full Version : Jdownloader and download list

alpacino
15.10.09, 00:23
Hi, in case of a crash, will I lose all downloading links? I know for sure that links on the Linkgrabber tab are lost when it crashes, as it happened to me once. :mad:

Is the file, save, backup really useful?

hitman
15.10.09, 00:39
i had a few crashes but without loosing the files. maybe it depends how the crash was caused and sure that the buckup folder is useful.

mazmar
21.11.09, 08:52
most of the times links will not be lost. Linkgrabber do not save links so they will dissapear immediately after crash or close. but i think links are safe in downloader

DerTester
24.01.10, 12:34
Hi, in case of a crash, will I lose all downloading links? I know for sure that links on the Linkgrabber tab are lost when it crashes, as it happened to me once. :mad:

My Jdownloader actually NEVER crashed.
But, as a recommendation, I would use the "Continue with all" button after 1-3 new downloads added.

This way you are for sure...

DerTester

slikrapid
24.01.10, 17:38

no idea, probably depends on the circumstances

this is what i do when the number of links becomes a bit larger (or their sources a bit various): just copy/paste the links in a .txt file (and maybe give them a comment or a description if necessary) so if a link-loosing crash happens i can go through the (.txt file) links and see whats missing - check the .txt file now and then so it won't become too big/cluttered and thats it :biggrin: