PDA

View Full Version : best method for ipt

boruc
11.10.09, 16:40
Hi iam looking for the best method for gaining a good buffer on ipt , the last time i tried this i was banned after my first download and i dont wanna lose my new account , i have looked at mratio and this is complete mumbo jumbo to me any help would be appreciated and i have already looked at the ipt cheating experience thread so i need a step by step guide to using this or any other mod safely thanks :wink:

anon
11.10.09, 16:43
I remember having posted a mini-tutorial:

There's no need to have downloaded the stuff in uTorrent to fake, unless of course you want the actual files. And it's better if you use a client mR can emulate (like Azureus or BitTornado) to download them, to avoid drawing attention by using different clients to leech and "seed".

To add a torrent to mRatio, go to File -> Add Torrent. Browse to the folder you have the .torrent on, and select it. In the "Add..." window, choose your desired client emulation in the left, and the fake speeds:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3363

When done, click Add at the bottom, then right-click your newly added torrent in the main window, and click Start. It should now be up, running and faking.
(In newer versions automatic scraping is disabled, you have to do it by hand - right-click -> Scrape)

I think mRatio's UI is straightforward enough. Remember to use a public torrent to test things before you cheat at IPT. For other mods:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=275

MoS
11.10.09, 23:19
I remember having posted a mini-tutorial:
I think mRatio's UI is straightforward enough. Remember to use a public torrent to test things before you cheat at IPT.

Grap some torrents from the TOP10 torrents in the browse page.
Put them in mRatio and cheat with speed up to equals (2MB x number of torrentw you use)

NewONE
11.10.09, 23:28
IPT is not so easy, most members who tried to cheat were immediatly banned, i think it is the most diff tracker to cheat on.

anon
11.10.09, 23:29
You just have to know how - use a good tool, pick the right torrent and speeds, and you should be safe.

NewONE
11.10.09, 23:39
You just have to know how - use a good tool, pick the right torrent and speeds, and you should be safe.

Ok, did you tried this site:

thebox.bz

torrent file contain many (i think 6) announce addresses

any trial = bannned

if you have any idea , plz let me knew:frown:

anon
11.10.09, 23:40
You should be able to use the Extreme Mod there without any problems regardless of the multiple announce URLs. Ratio tools will have problems with those, though.

They use six announce URLs... what's the point of that? Two would be enough to prevent prople from using tools, unless they keep them as a backup...

NewONE
11.10.09, 23:42
You should be able to use the Extreme Mod there without any problems regardless of the multiple announce URLs. Ratio tools may have problems with those, though.

Extreme Mod?

may i am still new

in all cases my ip is banned there and i can't register again :frown:

anon
11.10.09, 23:45
An Azureus mod with leeching and cheating features. This is the latest version for you:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=14875

About your IP, try changing your MAC address and power cycling the modem to get a new one.

Aurion
13.10.09, 21:38
Who said IPT is the hardest,I believe it's one of the most easiest ones to buffer on using any recommended tools with reasonable speeds (I personally recommend speeds not higher than 400KB/s on most active torrents). So you just have to pick the right torrent to accomplish your mission or else face the foe of my anger lol

SBcheater
13.10.09, 21:55
It doesnt matter IPT is safe/easy to cheat or not but one should always try to do faking carefully and covertly, there is a very simple tip for you NewOne,

sort torrents with leechers in descending order and pick a torrent with atleast 10 seeders and more than 10 leechers , it will not only give you a cover but also if swarm speeds are higher you may use speeds such as the one Aurion has stated above i.e. 400 KB/s.

I agree with this hypothesis that cheating on IPT is not that hard but I always think pessimistically when I am cheating on any tracker.

MoS
13.10.09, 22:08
Use mRatio, Get 5 or 6 from the top 10 and cheat at 10MB/s (as i did)

thecoolest
14.10.09, 08:02
as for anon said thats all...as i think on ipt u can work with RM(with memory reader more safe) & MRATIO..

Mihai
14.10.09, 11:19
Use any tool you want+The waffles method with speed between 1-2mb and you can buff TB there.

banneduser
14.10.09, 13:07
i had got banned with RM without MR on ipt

alpacino
14.10.09, 14:08

Yes, it seems IPT has a minimum protection against noob cheating, so RM with memory reading is necessary there.

Doppelboom
14.10.09, 22:41

You should always use mr. It'S the safest methode

Pickle
16.10.09, 01:31
RM is ok in there.

banneduser
16.10.09, 09:47
Ok, did you tried this site:

thebox.bz

torrent file contain many (i think 6) announce addresses

any trial = bannned

if you have any idea , plz let me knew:frown:

I can confirm on this site that RM with MR is working and have been using it from last 2 months

---------- Post added at 12:17 ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 ----------

as for anon said thats all...as i think on ipt u can work with RM(with memory reader more safe) & MRATIO..

so it confirmed that RM + mr is a winning combination on IPT

another question i have is that As it will not involve any physical downloading only faking downloads and uploads to get a better ratio then which is the correct tool/mod

boruc
16.10.09, 15:47
So for ipt can i just add the torrents that i have already downloaded in utorrent

anon
16.10.09, 16:12
another question i have is that As it will not involve any physical downloading only faking downloads and uploads to get a better ratio then which is the correct tool/mod

The RatioMaster or mRatio.

So for ipt can i just add the torrents that i have already downloaded in utorrent

Remember to add them as 100% done.

boruc
16.10.09, 16:42
Anon have you not done that step by step tutorial for ipt that you were thinking of a couple of days ago as it would really help us noobs thanks:top:

anon
16.10.09, 16:43
You mean the mRatio tutorial? That will take some time, I may get on it this weekend. And it'll be about mR, not specifically IPT.

Its UI isn't that hard to use... just try things with a torrent from trackers like ILT if you're afraid to be banned.

kelly
16.10.09, 18:19
mRatio works wonders there. Just don't go overboard. Select a welll leached torrent and keep your upload from 100 -200, & download around 60.