PDA

View Full Version : Prince of persia sand of time

thecoolest
05.10.09, 06:26
SYNOPSIS:

Set in 9th century medieval Persia, a young adventurous prince uncovers a dangerous artifact in a remote mountain kingdom and with the help of an enemy princess, must stop a despot from unleashing a sandstorm that could destroy all mankind.

Set in medieval Persia, the story of an adventurous prince who teams up with a rival princess to stop an angry ruler from unleashing a sandstorm that could destroy the world. Which is why after the prince was tricked by a dying Vizier to unleash the Sands of Time that turns out to destroy a kingdom and transforms its populace into ferocious demons. In his effort to save his own kingdom and redeem his fatal mistake, it's up to the prince and the princess to return the sands to the hourglass by using the Dagger of Time, which also gives him a limited control over the flow of time

Directed by:

* Mike Newell

Starring:

* Jake Gyllenhaal
* Ben Kingsley
* Gemma Arterton
* Alfred Molina
* Steve Toussaint
* Toby Kebbell
* Richard Coyle
* Ronald Pickup
* Reece Ritchie
* Gisli Orn Gardarsson

Screenwriter:

* Jeffrey Nachmanoff
* Jordan Mechner
* Boaz Yakin

Producer:

* Jerry Bruckheimer

Executive Producer:

* Mike Stenson
* Patrick McCormick
* Eric McLeod

Imdb-Link: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473075/)

screen shots::top::biggrin:

YouTube - The Sands of Time - Official Movie Trailer -

alpacino
05.10.09, 07:32
Thanks for the info, as an old-timer big fan of Prince of Persia series I have high expectations from this one. :top:

thecoolest
05.10.09, 09:07
alpacino..same to me too..i m kinda love all pop games & also prince movie i will be waiting for it to realese :biggrin:i going to watch it anyhow ..lol

shawshankraj
05.05.10, 19:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykPadWpkJJA

hellman
05.05.10, 19:34
can't wait to get my hands on 1080p of this

mike_P
14.02.11, 13:26
Well, this movie suffered from one major problem : it was JUST ok ....and that's it...nothing more to add to this as nothing else remains behind it...it did have loveable characters and the plot was kind of interesting, but the rest was a ultimately boring mix of things you've seen before in better movies...almost everything that should have been noticeable in this one, was better done in the Pirates of the Carribbean series for example....it also suffered from this latest "pack everything nicely in the end" trend (or disease) that seems to follow every adventure movie in the last years.

Worth a watch or two, but nothing memorable will remain after it