PDA

View Full Version : Vizz.tv Selling Access, Accounts to New TV Tracker

Mihai
02.10.09, 15:31
Well, there’s P2L and then there’s this. The creators of Bitt.tv have shut down the site due to lack of donations in favor of a different model that charges $24 USD for a yearly subscription to their new ratio-free TV tracker at http://vizz.tv. So instead of running a top-notch torrent tracker (which they obviously failed at) where members will gladly donate, why not charge a one-time flat fee just so members can gain entrance? - without even offering a single iota of detail about what’s behind the $24 curtain. Talk about taking the ‘free’ out of BitTorrent - here’s the message staff sent out today to existing members of Bitt.tv:

More about this here:Vizz.tv Selling Access, Accounts to New TV Tracker | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak (http://filesharefreak.com/2009/10/02/vizztv-selling-access-accounts-to-new-tv-tracker/#more-3942)

Personal opinion:Another shit tracker crying for donations.P2L is for the rich:stupid:

cheatos
02.10.09, 15:36
Personal opinion:Another shit tracker crying for donations.

this is my opinion too.

correction: :wink2:

P2L is for the rich
for the no0bs

Mihai
02.10.09, 15:47
this is my opinion too.

correction: :wink2:

for the no0bs

Yup you are right.It just rimed.:tongue:

SBfreak
02.10.09, 16:01
Another shit tracker crying for donations.
+1.Besides I don't see what's the big deal with it anyway.

As we’ve advocated several times here at FSF - keep your credit card in your wallet.
Never fall for these scam/sites my friends:frown:

anon
02.10.09, 18:05
Never fall for these scam/sites my friends:frown:

Totally right. P2P should be free. We have enough scam sites already :mad:

shoulder
03.10.09, 00:15
Lol, this is just lame, and this site is going to fail if it isn't already.
If you want P2L, then you got to offer a little bit more than a ratiofree TV Tracker.

poopsalot
03.10.09, 23:45
if you're going to pay for P2L, at least get sceneftp axx... i lol'd