PDA

View Full Version : Tooth Fairy

yoco
02.10.09, 11:09
Release Date: January 22, 2010
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Director: Michael Lembeck
Screenwriter: Lowell Ganz, Babaloo Mandel, Joshua Sternin, Jeffrey Ventimilia, Randi Mayem Singer
Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Ashley Judd, Julie Andrews, Stephen Merchant, Ryan Sheckler
Genre: Comedy, Family

Dwayne Johnson is "The Tooth Fairy," also known as Derek Thompson, a hard-charging minor league hockey player whose nickname comes from his habit of separating opposing players from their bicuspids. When Derek discourages a youngster's hopes, he's sentenced to one week's hard labor as a real tooth fairy, complete with the requisite tutu, wings and magic wand. At first, Derek "can't handle the tooth" - bumbling and stumbling as he tries to furtively wing his way through strangers' homes...doing what tooth fairies do. But as Derek slowly adapts to his new position,he begins to rediscover his own forgotten dreams.

YouTube - Tooth Fairy Trailer HD

Nobody
02.10.09, 12:19
The Rock in another family film playing a cute role? Shoot me in the face.

The one where he played a secret agent in charge of kids was the one mistake I made of watching and I'll never do it again.

The Rock should go back to straight action films. Or do independent films. Get awaaaay from the family films.

yoco
02.10.09, 18:59
The one where he played a secret agent in charge of kids was the one mistake I made of watching and I'll never do it again.
Which movie are you talking about? The one you're saying reminds me of Vin Diesel, Pacifier!

alpacino
04.10.09, 00:03
I kinda agree with Nobody, I mean, Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson is more fit for the action packed kind of movie.

SBfreak
04.10.09, 00:11
Lol lol Rock playing a tooth fairy.Uhm..no comment.

yoco
04.10.09, 10:59
I kinda agree with Nobody, I mean, Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson is more fit for the action packed kind of movie.
With you, but he's kind of funny, don't you think? :biggrin:

Nobody
04.10.09, 23:00
Oh yeah! I think I mixed up the Rock with Vin Diesel in the Pacifier.

And I agree with ya yoco. The concept is kinda funny. But these films never seem to turn out as good as they could be.

We'll see though!

insane
04.10.09, 23:20

I like him in Run Down. It was action packed and funny!!

alpacino
05.10.09, 01:17

Yes I agree with you, he's indeed funny when he wants to. Like in Agent 86 I liked his performance.

Rasec
05.10.09, 04:47
I think its terrible movie :X Actors lose a lot of prestige by entering these films...

yoco
05.10.09, 10:30
I like him in Run Down. It was action packed and funny!!
That movie was awsome! Loved it! :top:

nextor
05.10.09, 20:13
Geez, no comment on this. Can it get worse? I doubt it...