╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> anon <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:

ChangeLog:

19-09-2009
2.1.50.0 -> 2.3.50.0
Tons of changes, interface and performance were the objectives.

25-02-2009
2.0.10.0 -> 2.1.50.0
Too big
You can now save the torrent list when exiting!

05-02-2009
- Corrected Deluge emulation
- Corrected Azureus scrape emulation
- Added Azureus (4.1.0.0) and Deluge (1.1.1).

24-12-2008
2.0.9.0 -> 2.0.10.0
New:
Improved memory consumption.
Torrents on state "Waiting" or "Stopping" now show on orange.
Port state visual information, Orange = No connection received, Green = All fine.
Maximum torrents on the list at once is now 10000.
Log of errors on analyzing tracker response. (read note below)

Improvements:
Tracker response analyzing (now more efficient).
Better information about errors of communication with the tracker.

Corrections:
Program crash on deleting a torrent (rare).
Deleting a torrent from the list could change other torrents emulations.
Error of CPU reaching 100% on some cases.

Log note:
In case of a error occurs beginning with "tresp - resp - ", a log file will be created on the main folder with the name "mRatio_Errors.log".
In order for The248 to be able to analyze and correct the problem, you should send him the file through a file hoster so that he can see what's wrong. The file will only contain the tracker's response, nothing more.

-Multiple torrent support.
-Tray icon support.
-SSL support.
-Low memory consumption.
-Several bittorrent client emulations.
-Detailed torrent list.
-Detailed per torrent info.
-Keep torrents list saved.
-Port connectivity test.
-Start/Stop all torrents easily.
-Several ways to add torrents. (including drag and drop)
-Much more...

We have the permission of the coder to distribute this mod.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4868

Tested on several tracker with success, including:
TL, SCC, FTN, What.cd, PTN, BCG, TVT, HDBits, Waffles, iPlay, TheBox, SceneHD, RevTT, TheVault, SuperTorrents, Nordic-T, CZone, FSC, FTWR, AOM, KG, CN, and many many more

Requirements:
Windows XP or higher.

.Net Framework 2 installed to work properly.
If you don't have it you can get it here:
Download details: .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en)

Full permissions on the main folder (the one that contains mRatio.exe).
Full permissions to access internet and to receive connections on the chosen port.

Please note there is NOT and will NOT be a public uTorrent emulation:

... As far as I know The248 is keeping uTorrent emulation private. In his opinion, due to uT being closed source, you can never be careful enough when coding it - and since he wants mRatio to be as safe as possible, he doesn't want uT emu to reach the public.

The issues with x64 are also known:

There's a bug preventing most x64 users from running mRatio. An official fix is on the way.
You can still run mRatio inside a VM-hosted 32-bit OS.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:

specialmods

atlantis
22.09.09, 00:33
Cool and now I will wait someone to try this mod in several trackers waffles,mv,ipt ... just in case :klatsch_3:

anon
22.09.09, 00:41
I have just checked the Deluge 1.1.9 emulation and it has a slight bug in the HTTP headers. The Azureus 4.2.0.8 emu looks good.

alpacino
22.09.09, 00:48
Excuse me for the spam y'all, but this is great great news. Also thanks anon for testing and spotting the bug too. :top:

SBfreak
22.09.09, 14:16
Omg omg Yey atlast.:biggrin:.Lookin great as always.

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 ----------

Aww I get this error (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2qgjytmknyj).(uploaded a text file with all the details from the error)
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3338/lolzb.jpg

I have the latest net framework installed,mRatio is runned as admin.

Kanguru
22.09.09, 14:18
It woks on BitmeTV, BitMe and SCC? With what settings?

Thanks for sharing!

cheatos
22.09.09, 14:33
It woks on BitmeTV, BitMe and SCC? With what settings?

i have been using the old mRatio on SCC, this new version should work fine.
as for bm and bmtv i only cheat at Bmtv using the extreme mod :top:

[/COLOR]Aww I get this error (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2qgjytmknyj).(uploaded a text file with all the details from the error)
image (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3338/lolzb.jpg)

I have the latest net framework installed,mRatio is runned as admin.

hmm strange error :confused:
i suppose the new mRatio doesn't like Windows x64 ?

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/mRatio/mRatio.exe

you have a solution to use XPMode if you're using Windows 7 :top::
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

SBfreak
22.09.09, 14:42
Ohh forgot to mention.If I click continue it works:biggrin:.Is that ok?

anon
22.09.09, 15:21
you have a solution to use XPMode if you're using Windows 7 :top::
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

And enough resources, including a virtualization-capable processor :tongue:

That object error is often caused by a bad .NET Framework installation - you could try reinstalling it. If it still doesn't work, report this at SM.eu.

Mihai
22.09.09, 16:48
Finally out.I can't wait to test it.

djnata
22.09.09, 17:36
do not run on windows 7 x64, i have installed the net framework and dont works.

mo7m
22.09.09, 18:27
thanks anon but is azureus 4.2.0.8 emulation is good and is revtt blocking Bittornado ?

atlantis
22.09.09, 18:35
someone tested azureus emu on waffles and mv ?

ghostfucker
22.09.09, 18:48
Ohh forgot to mention.If I click continue it works:biggrin:.Is that ok?
yes, its not a real problem. looks like a gui error...
[but this exception should be reported to the coder]

alpacino
22.09.09, 18:56
thanks anon but is azureus 4.2.0.8 emulation is good and is revtt blocking Bittornado ?Should be no problem, found no restrictions on their FAQ regarding Bittornado.

Mihai
22.09.09, 18:57
I'm gonna test it on MV,what.cd,waffles and others but later or tomorow.I will tell what happened.

CoreCore
22.09.09, 19:22
oh sweet, nice to see it updated.

Terminator
22.09.09, 19:39
Thanks for the update....

what about utorrent emu...?

anon can u make client emu file for utorrent to use it with mR.

CoreCore
22.09.09, 19:52
Yep, can confirm there is a bug in the code the new version will not run on Windows 7 x64. But the old one will.

cheatos
22.09.09, 19:52
Thanks for the update....

what about utorrent emu...?

anon can u make client emu file for utorrent to use it with mR.

if you want uTorrent then use RatioMaster,
mRatio doesn't use client files, the clients are hard coded in the exe or the dll.
it needs the source code for doing that.

+

in the main post:

... As far as I know The248 is keeping uTorrent emulation private. In his opinion, due to uT being closed source, you can never be careful enough when coding it - and since he wants mRatio to be as safe as possible, he doesn't want uT emu to reach the public.

anon
22.09.09, 20:24
if you want uTorrent then use RatioMaster,
mRatio doesn't use client files, the clients are hard coded in the exe or the dll.

They're located in EmuDb.dll, which is somehow encrypted or packed. The248 doesn't want to use a "client file" system to avoid "free bans" caused by incorrectly-coded files.

ghostfucker
22.09.09, 20:29
which is somehow encrypted or packed
obfuscated :wink2:

ottostubx
22.09.09, 21:09
He could work on the what.cd do. What.cd can find mRaito 2.1.5. Immediately ban

Mihai
22.09.09, 21:09
Got that error too.Strange.It shows it when i click to sort button.Like sort after the download speeds, or the amount uploaded.

anon
22.09.09, 21:11
And I get "couldn't find constructor on type (glitch blocks)" when doing that :biggrin:

I'll tell The248 after I get a reply about the Deluge emulation.

Mihai
22.09.09, 21:20
The rest i really like.The max upload per torrrent is 2mb now, much better than 1mb.Plus it looks very nice.Nice job The248:klatsch_3:

golmaal
22.09.09, 21:52
no problem work fine very good exp. for me

vDD+wR
23.09.09, 12:41
Wow, good to see that The248 continues to develop this program!
What I am still missing though is the proxy support like in RM where you can configure it to work through a socks5-proxy, for example. :wink:

Otherwise, it was my fav when it came to cheating on trackers. :top:

EDIT: I didn't experience any errors so far.
Even the GUI-error which was posted before didn't come up...
(Using Windows7)

anon
23.09.09, 12:42
What I am still missing though is the proxy support like in RM where you can configure it to work through a socks5-proxy, for example. :wink:

Proxy support is "pending" in The248's to-do list :top:

vDD+wR
23.09.09, 12:51
That's good to hear!
Even though I am happy with RM atm, I would like to go back for the good old mRatio. (GUI is looking nicer imo.. :rolleyes::biggrin:)

LittleCow
23.09.09, 16:17
OMG. RM or mRatio? RM have Memory Reader. mRatio have any special advantages?

Mihai
23.09.09, 16:30
Yes.No need for memory reader and can run multiple torrents.

SBfreak
23.09.09, 17:59
add torrent-->chose settings-->start torrent?:wink2:

Kanguru
23.09.09, 18:50
At what speed in SCC do you cheat? :rolling_eyes:

i have been using the old mRatio on SCC, this new version should work fine.
as for bm and bmtv i only cheat at Bmtv using the extreme mod :top:

anon
23.09.09, 19:07
mRatio have any special advantages?

Multi-torrent support, a completely different cheating engine, built-in randomization so that you don't send the exact same speeds even if you don't change them...

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.09.09, 23:39
This password ">>>>>> specialmods <<<<<<" don't work for NoobSaibot :confused:

Hi Guys !! I'm not dead,arrested,pregnent,banned etc..just busy and wanted to say hello in the same time download mratio..but pass is killing me :biggrin:

anon
23.09.09, 23:40
Hey DS :wavey: Great to see you around. I was already wondering what happened to you :smile:

The password is simply "specialmods" without the quotes.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
24.09.09, 00:04
Hey DS :wavey: Great to see you around. I was already wondering what happened to you :smile:

The password is simply "specialmods" without the quotes.

Thanks for the help my friend Anon :top: now it's working :biggrin: hardly waite to test'it :klatsch_3:

I was very very bussy that's why i had not enough time to visit my SB-I Home more often but never forgeted you guys :top:

What.Cd has offered me a work contract :smile:))

Best Regards !!

anon
24.09.09, 00:07
Thanks for the help my friend Anon :top: now it's working :biggrin: hardly waite to test'it :klatsch_3:

No problem :wink: Avoid the Deluge 1.1.9 emulation for now and you should be fine. :top:

Mihai
24.09.09, 19:48
So the guys on what.cd hired you.Damn!I wanted that job.:tongue: Not.
Glad to see you back DS.Hope you have some time for Messenger:wink2:

Now something ontopic:I'm cheating on what.cd and on x264 with mratio.Works fine so i gues it works everywhere( not that i even wondered this).

Velverde
24.09.09, 21:39
i 'm not sure if mratio will work with the waffles method because when we atr using that mod and we stop a torrent we are still appearing in the peer list so the lonely advantage that have this tool is to avoid oppening different instances and keeping the historic of the torrents snatched hence it will be more secure to resume an already grabbed torrent

anon
24.09.09, 21:39
i 'm not sure if mratio will work with the waffles method because when we atr using that mod and we stop a torrent we are still appearing in the peer list

That shouldn't happen.

zatoicchi
25.09.09, 05:34
but pass is killing me

i had the same problem....when i copy and paste(specialmods)...it does not work at all,weird...but if i typed it in its ok..:confused2:

anon
25.09.09, 05:36
Some browsers place an extra space at the end when copying text. I just put it between CODE tags, I think that's the best.

kakazito82
25.09.09, 22:40
What is the diference between ratiomaster and mratio? Ands who is better?

Thanks

anon
25.09.09, 22:40
Read this thread page again.

kakazito82
25.09.09, 23:15
I need a opinion lol

anon
25.09.09, 23:16
The RM has more features, such as proxy support, UPnP port forwarding, etc., and uses a client-file system, meaning everyone can build any emulation, including uTorrent. However, you must start an instance for every torrent - you can imagine this is impractical if you need to seed 100 torrents, for example.

mR is a (proportionally) new tool, with less features, but multi-torrent support. It doesn't use client files, but an obfuscated (thanks ghostfucker :biggrin:) EmuDb.dll file with hardcoded emulations - uTorrent not included, you can only emulate open-source clients. The248 chose this because the (private) uT emu took him a lot of work to develop, and he also wants to avoid "free bans" caused by incorrectly-coded emulations. Also, there are limits for the upload and download speeds, to prevent you from faking very fast.

I personally prefer the RM over mR, mostly because I'm more used to it, and for the uTorrent emulation (I use uT to download, so if I seeded with "Azureus" it'd be suspicious).

ciccio
27.09.09, 03:13
ehy guys i've been banned at Waffles!!! With Shu-Mod at lowest upload speed (70 Kb/s)!!

The scripts of waffles are very hard!

I've read the guide to cheat waffles but what's the best way for to cheat this tracker?

I was entered just now!! 7 hours ago. :-(

anon
27.09.09, 03:15
I've read the guide to cheat waffles but what's the best way for to cheat this tracker?

The Waffles method... :biggrin:

Just load a torrent with some leechers, use a 1MB/s speed, stop before the update, restart the torrent with very slow speeds, and leave it seeding. Remember to use a fixed client file if you're running the RM, I think Waffles can detect the info_hash issue now.

ciccio
27.09.09, 03:26
anon therefore i can't use Shu-Mod?

Ah another thing? At mRatio, the "fixed port" would be the fake port? In the tab "fixed port" must i insert the port open on my Router?

anon
27.09.09, 03:28
anon therefore i can't use Shu-Mod?

You can - just set the Speed mode++ fake upload speeds to around 1MB/s, stop before the first update, then disable cheating and stay seeding.

Ah another thing? At mRatio, the "fixed port" would be the fake port? In the tab "fixed port" must i insert the port open on my Router?

Yes to both.

ciccio
27.09.09, 03:34
and stay seeding.

this mean that must i to seed normally? Without Fake? Therefore i can do fake upload ONLY the 1st time after updating?

anon
27.09.09, 03:35
this mean that must i to seed normally? Without Fake?

You can cheat if you want, just make sure you're a seeder and use very slow speeds, so that they average with the MB/s.

Therefore i can do fake upload ONLY the 1st time after updating?

The first time before updating :biggrin:

ciccio
27.09.09, 03:41
The first time before updating

Sorry :-)

Hear me, a last thing. For waffles is better to use mRatio or Shu-Mod?

anon
27.09.09, 03:43
Both are fine. I personally prefer uTorrent for downloading and the RM for cheating - specially since Waffles records the client you use for your torrents.

ciccio
27.09.09, 03:50
yes, you've right but Shu-Mod is all in one! :wink:

However i just must to do that procedure (for waffles) and therefore to use also Shu-Mod, right?

Because until now, Shu-Mod works on ALL!

anon
27.09.09, 03:52
However i just must to do that procedure (for waffles) and therefore to use also Shu-Mod, right?

What do you mean?

The Extreme Mod works on Waffles, of course. You can use the procedure described above.

coolio256
27.09.09, 14:15
Are the options in KB/s or in kb/s ?
What for rate should I use for a german tracker (bf) ?

Cobra
27.09.09, 17:40
Can someone tell me if it works on Bit HDTV please

vDD+wR
27.09.09, 18:39
Works flawlessly! :top:
Just pick a well seeded torrent with a healthy seeder/leecher ratio and speeds between 200-400kbs.
Even more is possible I think, but haven't tried it yet..

anon
27.09.09, 20:06
Are the options in KB/s or in kb/s ?

Kilobytes per second.

Plake69
27.09.09, 21:25
any solution for the windows7 x64 incompatibility?

anon
27.09.09, 21:25
The248 is working to solve it.

CoreCore
28.09.09, 03:18
hehe, i was just going to let them know that, good job Anon.

Yea, i posted that bug and he is going to look into it.

abc3321
29.09.09, 04:18
God! I love this program. been using the old on so many trackers.

xixifrank
29.09.09, 10:08
compared with ratio master ???

anon
29.09.09, 12:29
The RM has more features, such as proxy support, UPnP port forwarding, etc., and uses a client-file system, meaning everyone can build any emulation, including uTorrent. However, you must start an instance for every torrent - you can imagine this is impractical if you need to seed 100 torrents, for example.

mR is a (proportionally) new tool, with less features, but multi-torrent support. It doesn't use client files, but an obfuscated (thanks ghostfucker :biggrin:) EmuDb.dll file with hardcoded emulations - uTorrent not included, you can only emulate open-source clients. The248 chose this because the (private) uT emu took him a lot of work to develop, and he also wants to avoid "free bans" caused by incorrectly-coded emulations. Also, there are limits for the upload and download speeds, to prevent you from faking very fast.

I personally prefer the RM over mR, mostly because I'm more used to it, and for the uTorrent emulation (I use uT to download, so if I seeded with "Azureus" it'd be suspicious).

coolio256
29.09.09, 19:04
Kilobytes per second.

cool also kb/s when I use for up 200 kb/s what should I use for down? 1600?

anon
29.09.09, 20:19
what should I use for down?

That's for you to decide :tongue:

I'd used my real download speed if the torrent is popular.

meandme
30.09.09, 10:40
lets test this.

---------- Post added at 08:40 ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 ----------

Working on HDBITS ?

anon
30.09.09, 12:46
Working on HDBITS ?

It works everywhere if you take the necessary precautions.

Same here. In mR you don't need fixed client files or the memory reader, but always check others' users experiences before cheating.

And since you said HDBits and not HD-Bits I assume it's the .org one.

xixifrank
30.09.09, 14:57
I use uT to download, so if I seeded with "Azureus" it'd be suspicious

Since you say it emulates Azureus,maybe I have no chance to try this good software. Everyone uses utorrent at my using PT.If one guy who uses Azureus appears in the peerlist, that will be really funny,equals to suicide:smile: Its "open multi torrents"feature is really good,I hope RM will add that too:wink:

anon
30.09.09, 14:59
If one guy who uses Azureus appears in the peerlist, that will be really funny,equals to suicide

A lot of non-cheaters use Azureus. It does add some suspicion because of the Extreme Mod, but you could emulate another client.

xixifrank
30.09.09, 17:29
you could emulate another client
Rtorrent. :biggrin: But people here can still report you because there is no guy using RT in the peerlist but at the same time this guy appears in the web peerlist.

its max fake upload is 2048 kb/s???

meandme
30.09.09, 18:22
yeah. .org. is it working there ?

anon
30.09.09, 18:57
Rtorrent. :biggrin:

...which I wouldn't advice using if you're on Windows, since it's a Linux-only client.

its max fake upload is 2048 kb/s???

Yes.

yeah. .org. is it working there ?

Yes, do a search for "HDBits".

Bombenleger
30.09.09, 20:31
works great on most Trackers!

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9639/mratio.jpg
:biggrin:

Aurion
01.10.09, 20:46
This is amazingly awesone to see this huge list of changes/improvements that I guess most of us have been waiting since ages.

Now,I will move to the testing phase on several secured trackers to notice effects.

unluckyper$on
04.10.09, 07:48
hello guys ........
i want to know how can i use mratio on ( iplay , scc , what cd , waffles , bcg )
can i use it with any file or some file that good seeders and Leeches....
and the up speed and dl speed ............. put it just one time or change it after some min ??
i want just one way and use it all the time .....
i am sorry but i cant understood all of solution ........ :confused:
so i need from any person here is trust m ratio tell me how can i use it on this trackers :biggrin:
and if any one have other solution like shu mod or good way i can use it and didn't get ban or disable ...... are welcome
wait .....:rolleyes:
:klatsch_3:
thanks

shoulder
04.10.09, 13:28
You can use it on any torrent, but it's better to use it on active torrents with many real seeders and leechers.
You can either use a fix speed or change it whenever you like, but I suggest you to adjust it from time to time. :wink2:

anon
04.10.09, 16:25
and if any one have other solution like shu mod or good way i can use it and didn't get ban or disable ...... are welcome

If you don't know how to use the Extreme Mod, read this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/) first.

Mods will always have an edge against tools, since they "generate" activity when you leech. However, cheating on torrents with 0 leechers will still probably get you banned. So yes, active ones are the way to go.

unluckyper$on
04.10.09, 17:07
just i need any one who trust this way ( mratio ) on waffles what bcg scc iplay
i will pleasure to him
ok but i need the sitting ??
up speed :-
dl speed :-
the speed i will change it from time to time or no ??
and the option ?

http://img98.imageshack.us/i/12259607.png/

i got ban on what cd one time and didn't need to again this ban :eek13:
wait :wink:

anon
04.10.09, 17:26
just i need any one who trust this way ( mratio ) on waffles what bcg scc iplay

Use Search. You can find cheating threads for all those trackers if you do. They'll include tips on how to cheat with mRatio as well.

the speed i will change it from time to time or no ??

Yes, I'd recommend you change it every now and then. mR has a built-in randomizer to avoid sending always the same exact speed, but real speeds do go up and down sometimes.

MoS
04.10.09, 23:24
mR has a built-in randomizer to avoid sending always the same exact speed, but real speeds do go up and down sometimes.

I know this but really it doesn't go in a bit wide range to randomize .
I mean if i set it to upload at 100 kb/s it changes from 99 to 101 only . If our encoder set it to be .
If upload speed == 100
upload = 100-100*.5:.01:100+100*.5 (.5 is for example)
and then randomization these values to change every second or even give the user the ability to choose the range in which the speed changes

anon
05.10.09, 00:00
I know this but really it doesn't go in a bit wide range to randomize .

Yes, I know. It only adds/removes a few hundred bytes every second, so that your speed isn't exactly the same all the time if you don't change it. It doesn't work as in the RM.

give the user the ability to choose the range in which the speed changes

I think that feature is planned.

MoS
05.10.09, 13:15
I think that feature is planned.

Really good news and another thing that make a mod such as mRatio completely perfect is enabling it to work through a proxy, This will also be great option.

anon
05.10.09, 15:08
Proxy support is planned as well :biggrin:

MoS
05.10.09, 16:07
Proxy support is planned as well :biggrin:

So great, I want to know if there are other options to be added to mRatio.
And please tell me that i'll be able to fake downloading using shu mod soon :biggrin:

anon
05.10.09, 16:43
So great, I want to know if there are other options to be added to mRatio.

From the official mR suggestions thread:

WAITING:
czullo - Move up/down torrents in the list
dziumbras - Proxy support
055aX - Restart torrent when error happens, until max 3-5 times
dziumbras - Shut down pc when the needed amount of GB is uploaded
SpeedyGonzalez - Random start speed for every added torrent so if I add 4-5 torrents I don't have to keep changing their speeds.
DarKnight - How about adding something like Azureus perfect spoof in Shu mod?
For instance, when we change azureus.spoof.value=4.2.0.2 to azureus.spoof.value=x.x.x.x it'll update to the lastest version manually. So you won't need to update mRatio all the time.

And please tell me that i'll be able to fake downloading using shu mod soon :biggrin:

Probably not any time soon.

coolio256
06.10.09, 22:08
it works very fine @bitfactory with up 200 kb/s & down doesn´t matter:biggrin:

olo
09.10.09, 09:15
any chance for VISTA 64 ?

kakazito82
09.10.09, 12:13
Don't have utorrent emulation? But i use utorrent, it's strange i download with utorrent and upload with azureus? Any solution

anon
09.10.09, 12:23
any chance for VISTA 64 ?

The248 is working to support it.

Don't have utorrent emulation?

Read the first post, right under "please note there is NOT and will NOT be a public uTorrent emulation". :rolleyes:

If you need it so bad, use the RM. If you want multi-torrent support, you're out of luck, at least when it comes to undetectable tools.

cheatuga
12.10.09, 00:00
mratio :love:

Well i need organize my time. Lately out of time to my cheatings with no automated tools.

Plake69
12.10.09, 15:54
Don't have utorrent emulation? But i use utorrent, it's strange i download with utorrent and upload with azureus? Any solution

why not use vuze to download :-)

anon
12.10.09, 15:55
Higher resource usage? :tongue:

Frame
12.10.09, 16:10
Is there any detailded tutorial for this, I dont want to screw up my accounts. Never cheated so I dont have any experience in this. I have Poweruser accounts on several trackers and would like to leech a bit since its so hard to maintain ratio with a low up connection.
Thanks for any hints.

anon
12.10.09, 16:11
There is no "detailed tutorial", but have a look at this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/134972-post2.html). In my opinion the UI is simple enough, but since this makes the second request for an mR guide in two days, perhaps I'll write one when I get some free time.

Frame
13.10.09, 11:18
yes the UI is pretty much self explaining but I dont know what settings to use at my tracker. for example: I downloaded a huge torrent with loads partial seeders in it and a few leechers, now I want to cheat my ratio back. by default mratio has 40kb up and 25 down <-- this value looks confusing to me becauase I already downloaded it.
btw since i have the maximum invites on what I invited myself and changed the ip in my router then i dl a big torrent which i want to cheat at. is it possible to dect that the ip is simmilar and get cought? or could I invite myself 12 times and leech with 12 accounts as long as they get banned? any experience in this. I dont want to get my PU account banned + I'm a cheatin NOOB :(

anon
13.10.09, 12:46
yes the UI is pretty much self explaining but I dont know what settings to use at my tracker.

Then use Search to know what works there!

by default mratio has 40kb up and 25 down <-- this value looks confusing to me becauase I already downloaded it.

You can change it, of course. If you've already snatched the torrent, set the finished % to 100, the download speed to 0, and the upload to the speed you want to fake with.

btw since i have the maximum invites on what I invited myself and changed the ip in my router then i dl a big torrent which i want to cheat at. is it possible to dect that the ip is simmilar and get cought?

You should be safe as long as the IP is different and you've cleared cache and cookies before accessing your new account. Bear in mind that What removes your invite privileges if you invite a cheater (in this case, yourself).

We all started as "noobs", too. Just drop by the FAQ & Tutorials section and you'll learn a lot of things.

Frame
13.10.09, 13:04
thanks for the quick reply :top:

I guess I better dont cheat then, if I want to leech some stuff I just create an account and leech 20gb or so then invite someone whos actually uploading stuff and then again leech from a dupe account.
I have pretty much to upload since I have a few thousand LP's/singles. I guess I start uploading again :rolleyes:

about search...when I put what.cd or what in search nothing could be found but when I look into p2p talk english forums theres a lot of threads about what.cd. dont know why...........

I might start to cheat at blackcats since it took me ages to upload all the games back to 1 - 2h download and 2 weeks nonstop upload to get a 0.6 on a 8gig torrent is ridiculous if you calculate how much electricity a computer consumes I could have bought the game twice :D
I will trie a 100% 0 down 80kbps up setting at blackcats and report back....

Thanks for your time, greets
frame

anon
13.10.09, 15:18
You'll eventually reach ratio watch and a ban by leeching 20GB without uploading :tongue: And if you invite yourself, this will affect your "real" account as well. But ghostleeching (the old trick of removing the tracker URL) is supposed to work at What. Just use the DHT-Patch mod from my uTorrent leecher pack to prevent uT from breaking all peer connections after you remove the URL.

About Search, yes, it's a bit shaky with short queries sometimes. You can use Google, though:

http://www.google.com/search?q=TRACKERNAME+cheating+site:sb-innovation.de

I might start to cheat at blackcats since it took me ages to upload all the games back to 1 - 2h download and 2 weeks nonstop upload to get a 0.6 on a 8gig torrent is ridiculous if you calculate how much electricity a computer consumes I could have bought the game twice :D

BCG's SP system makes sure you can upload credit on torrents by just seeding. However, the amount of time you'll have to seed varies on the torrent's size, and only a maximum of two can take advantage of it at the same time. Read more here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/57191-post30.html).

Frame
13.10.09, 22:13
hmmm the ghostleeching suggestion sounds interessting. I think I stick to this, already had a read but I guess I'll create an account for this by goint into IRC and get an invite from someone beceause I dont want to get caught on an account which was invited by me :D
Since you are a Torrentexpert I would like to ask you another offtopic question regarding my 2 accounts: If I log back into my account is it possible that they get me because of any ID Utorrent sent? I thought maybe it sends a machinenumber or something which could identify me.
. I already invited some random people from the I-net which downloaded over 20gigs and were banned with a ratio of 0.1 without affecting my account..how comes?

anon
13.10.09, 22:27
If I log back into my account is it possible that they get me because of any ID Utorrent sent? I thought maybe it sends a machinenumber or something which could identify me.

uTorrent generates a unique ID, and sends it to the tracker for as long as it's open. If you restart it before logging in, you should be fine.

. I already invited some random people from the I-net which downloaded over 20gigs and were banned with a ratio of 0.1 without affecting my account..how comes?

You should be glad! I've always been told your account will eventually suffer the consequences if your invitees are leechers, cheaters or traders.

Frame
14.10.09, 00:25
well, some of them are good men and have made it to elite in no time with over 200 quality uploads.
Thanks alot for all your info, your time, patience, kindness...
I hope I could return a favor...once...who knows

Novgar
14.10.09, 00:45
I love mRatio but it doesn't work on IPLAY for some reason mRatio says 10% downloaded IPLAY says 0 download 0 upload?

Plus i wish mRatio had the ability to save session or something it crashes sometime and i don't know where it was before it crash (it always crashed when you click any tab to sort)
oh and it also lacks the ability to reconnect after some times it says error timeout or something...

besides that it's as good as ratiomaster :)
ratiomaster says 2 GB downloaded tracker says 300 MB at least that's not a problem with mRatio.

anon
14.10.09, 00:46
I love mRatio but it doesn't work on IPLAY for some reason mRatio says 10% downloaded IPLAY says 0 download 0 upload?

Have you given it enough time to update your stats? Also make sure it's not an "special" torrent.

The crash bug when sorting is already known and The248 is working to fix it.

thecoolest
14.10.09, 08:12
as i can say..i work with revtt,ptm atm with mrtaio works grt...my god..i m kinda loveing it ..alot...lol..:top:with speed 80 kbps & 120kbps

vDD+wR
14.10.09, 15:58
Yeah, at revtt you can even use higher speeds. Just look up the board for further cheating advices. :top:

thecoolest
14.10.09, 16:37
i know m8 but this is kinda gud speed for me as i think at this moment..i will increse it soon if i need too :top:thx for ur advice

anon
14.10.09, 16:40
Yeah, at revtt you can even use higher speeds.

Just stop before the update... :biggrin:

thecoolest
14.10.09, 17:07
ya..thats true..but i dont want to stop every 30 min thats why i do it with lower speeds....lol...i understand that thing perfectly now...its just i dont want an red eye on me..coz at this time i m being stuck into alot of work

vDD+wR
14.10.09, 18:59
ya..thats true..but i dont want to stop every 30 min thats why i do it with lower speeds

I jumped on scene releases with high seeder/leecher ratio and set the parameters to 100% and an upload speed around 200kbs and didn't get caught until now.
If you're fine with the speed atm, that's totally okay.
That's what I meant when I said you still can set higher speeds. :smile:
But of course, you can set iteven higher, but that involves anons method on stopping before an update. :smile:

anon
14.10.09, 19:18
But of course, you can set iteven higher, but that involves anons method on stopping before an update. :smile:

It's not mine :biggrin:

thebestofme13, if you don't want to look after the RM every 29 minutes, just flash if your account is old enough :tongue:

vDD+wR
14.10.09, 19:24
It's not mine :biggrin:

I reffered to your post earlier where you gave him that advice. :biggrin:

Novgar
14.10.09, 22:10
My bad it works on Iplay it just updates after a few hours instead of a few minutes...
I still want auto reconnect and save session options to make this perfect! :)

anon
14.10.09, 22:11
I still want auto reconnect and save session options to make this perfect! :)

Normally I'd tell you to tell this to The248 at SM.eu, but registrations are closed there.

I think the "save session" thing is being worked on, though.

thecoolest
16.10.09, 10:44
thats true..i try my best..if i can then...but as i think i wont flash though..

RaulCla
16.10.09, 21:39
Hello.
It's safe to cheat on packme.in ?! What are the sfae speed ?! thx !

Thx for the reply anon.

anon
16.10.09, 21:40
I don't know about cheating, but you can do ghostleeching or the "long seeding" trick there.

Instab
16.10.09, 23:55
...which I wouldn't advice using if you're on Windows, since it's a Linux-only client.

that's not totally correct.

libtorrent/rtorrent can also be compiled on bsd and the 'real' unices.
also it's possible to run it on windows using something like cygwin.

anon
16.10.09, 23:57
also it's possible to run it on windows using something like cygwin.

Yes, but when was the last time you saw someone using rT on Windows? This is how tracker staff will think.

Instab
17.10.09, 00:45
trü, however can they see the os the client is running on?

anon
17.10.09, 00:46
Not directly; they can see what OS you're on via your browser's User-Agent.

shoulder
17.10.09, 00:48
Which you can fake in Firefox for example using User Agent Switcher. :wink2:

Instab
17.10.09, 00:52
Not directly; they can see what OS you're on via your browser's User-Agent.

Which you can fake in Firefox for example using User Agent Switcher. :wink2:

yes, they can't see mine resp. they can only see what i want them to see :biggrin:

dada888888
18.10.09, 15:47
This is awesome!

I have a question:
When I add a torrent, set torrent is 100% done, Download 0kb, and upload ***kb. So I should directly shown as a seeder, tracker should calculate my seeding time. is this right?

My D/U ratio is good, but my seed/download ratio is really low. So.....:frown:

vDD+wR
18.10.09, 16:53
So I should directly shown as a seeder, tracker should calculate my seeding time. is this right?

Yes that's right. But be careful when picking out torrents where you want to do that. Usually jumping on packs with that method get you banned. But you can do this without any problems on scene releases if the seeder/leecher ratio is right. :wink:

anon
18.10.09, 18:42
Usually jumping on packs with that method get you banned.

Unless you've snatched the packs. But if they have few seeders, there'll be the problem of why no one can download from you, while you're "uploading". So yes, well seeded and leeched torrents are the best for that method.

Also make sure you use the same emulation for all torrents from that tracker :wink:

TD21
19.10.09, 05:21
It doesn't seem to work at SaveTheCoratee.

anon
19.10.09, 15:11
Why not?

TD21
19.10.09, 20:26
I'm getting a cannot connect to remote pc error (tried all emu and i tested all day). I switched back to the old mratio and everything went well! I only encountered the problem with SaveTheCora

anon
19.10.09, 20:30
What specific error message do you get? Timeout, etc.? And have you tried different emulations?

anonftw
20.10.09, 04:54
I'm sure this has been answered before, but I searched and couldn't find what I was looking for.

I'm new to mRatio and I've been using it to slowly build a bit of a buffer on a large freeleech torrent. Normally, I use the Vuze extreme mod on this particular site, but I don't have the drive space.

The question is this:
When I'm seeding with mRatio as Vuze 4.2.08, is it safe to leech other torrents with Vuze mod(as Vuze 4.2.08) at the same time ?

vDD+wR
20.10.09, 11:09
When I'm seeding with mRatio as Vuze 4.2.08, is it safe to leech other torrents with Vuze mod(as Vuze 4.2.08) at the same time ?

I'm not quite sure about this, but I wouldn't advise you to download from that tracker where you're cheating on at the same time.
But I'd suggest you wait until anon can reply on your question to be 110% sure. :top:

Instab
20.10.09, 11:11
i'm always using rtorrent since it's popular among seedboxers so when faking higher speeds it's not suspicious

anon
20.10.09, 15:19
The question is this:

As long as it's the same version you should be fine, since Azureus generates a new peer_id and key for every torrent every time it's started.

vDD+wR
20.10.09, 17:14
Oohhps, sorry anonftw for the wrong advice.
Anyway, is it just safe then to do this with Vuze or is it safe to do this with µtorrent too?
I always thought that if I cheat on a tracker, I shouldn't download as well from the same one. :smile:

anon
20.10.09, 17:15
Anyway, is it just safe then to do this with Vuze or is it safe to do this with µtorrent too?

If you use the RM + memory reader it should be safe, too.

But yes, I've never been a fan of doing this either, it's easy to mix things up and risk getting banned.

banneduser
20.10.09, 21:37
anon when can we use it on win 7 x64 ???
GUI crashing
any updates

anon
20.10.09, 21:40
No updates about 64-bit support so far, but cheatuga suggested this at the SM.eu forums:

Same OS all working fine.

Verify NetFramework:
Aaron Stebner's WebLog : .NET Framework Setup Verification Tool User's Guide (http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/pages/8999004.aspx)

Cleanup tool:
Aaron Stebner's WebLog : .NET Framework Cleanup Tool User's Guide (http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/pages/8904493.aspx)

Download:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6

anonftw
20.10.09, 23:11
I always thought that if I cheat on a tracker, I shouldn't download as well from the same one. :smile:

I haven't tried this on any high level trackers, but I do this regularly with utorrent and RM on IPtorrents and TL(not very dangerous). I seed files back using RM with the memory reader while downloading new torrents with the actual utorrent client. Lots of other people have bad luck with IPT though. I think the key to always keep your eyes on the numbers.(or use very low ones)

anon
20.10.09, 23:12
I haven't tried this on any high level trackers, but I do this regularly with utorrent and RM on IPtorrents and TL(not very dangerous). I seed files back using RM with the memory reader while downloading new torrents with the actual utorrent client.

I have tried that with the RM and Azureus emulation on ScT, and it's safe it you don't overlook anything. (Note Azureus uses a different ID and key for every torrent, so when emulating uTorrent - static values - it's even easier :tongue:)

thecoolest
21.10.09, 08:18
i m using mratio with vuze works great everytime new port..bcoz i just cross seeding not downloading...

when i download i dont upload to that site so good for me ...to do my all work..with 7 torrents

anon
21.10.09, 14:37
In that case, the tracker will see the same "client" using different ports for some torrents - not exactly undetectable. Run Azureus first, then make mRatio use the same port (it won't be able to). You'll be connectable on Azureus's post, so no problem about this.

RaulCla
21.10.09, 18:52
it's safe to use on ipt ?!

anon
21.10.09, 18:57
Yes. What about reading the "cheating on IPTorrents" thread?

narutox
21.10.09, 22:32
it's safe to use on bithumen?

anon
21.10.09, 22:33
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=7628

Use Search...

RaulCla
22.10.09, 12:24
Yes. What about reading the "cheating on IPTorrents" thread?

I'm looking and I read from now! Not happen again! :smile:

TD21
23.10.09, 08:34
I have successfully tested this on these trackers below using Vuze emulation. My only problem is when i'd like to add a torrent with a custom % done (ex. 26.69%), it just switches to 100% done instead of 26.69%! Whereas in mRatio 2.1.5, when i make the change it's works quite well.

Bitme
BitmeTV
SCT
SCC
BCG
iPlay
TL
Revtt
Mvids
PTN
IPT
Waffles
What.cd

Stuff i'd like to see
- custom % done working when a custom % contains any decimals
- autorecon option each time a torrent gets an error

alpacino
23.10.09, 15:27
I have successfully tested this on these trackers below using Vuze emulation. My only problem is when i'd like to add a torrent with a custom % done (ex. 26.69%), it just switches to 100% done instead of 26.69%! Whereas in mRatio 2.1.5, when i make the change it's works quite well.

Have you tried to use 26,69%? Try comma instead of dot, some similar problem happened to me in past because of this.

anon
23.10.09, 15:30
- autorecon option each time a torrent gets an error

I think this is planned.

And yes, trying a comma instead of a dot (this depends on your regional settings) would be a good idea.

TD21
23.10.09, 17:32
Yes i have tried using a comma instead of a period but it's not working for me :frown:

anon
23.10.09, 19:31
I just got to a PC where I can run mRatio. It automatically converts dots to commas in the "Done" field for me, and doesn't jump to 100%, so it's a problem on your end...

Zaibisi
30.10.09, 13:33
Can you add some versions of uTorrent to that emulation list?

Reichsadler
30.10.09, 13:45
Can you add some versions of uTorrent to that emulation list?

Zitat von anon

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anon
30.10.09, 14:34
What he said.

Only The248 could add an uTorrent emulation and he's not going to.

Welder66
03.11.09, 03:20
i can't use it on win7 QQ it says "Please select a emulation!" QQ is it because of the windows? or...?

Instab
03.11.09, 03:36
i can't use it on win7 QQ it says "Please select a emulation!" QQ is it because of the windows? or...?

that's not a windows issü. just choose the client you want it to fake

---------- Post added at 02:36 ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 ----------

Yes i have tried using a comma instead of a period but it's not working for me :frown:

maybe it's your region settings or try a new/other version of .net

Welder66
03.11.09, 15:54
i have no list of clients to emulate, that's the problem QQ

anon
03.11.09, 15:55
Pic please? It should be on the left of the Add Torrent dialog.

Welder66
03.11.09, 18:53
look, i have framework installed i installed even the 4.0 beta2 .net frame
i'm running win7(b7600) x32

SBfreak
03.11.09, 18:56
Strange it used to work on win7 x32.You got this error after installing 4.0 beta 2?Did you try mRatio before installing 4.0?

Welder66
03.11.09, 19:00
i got it before.... afaik win 7 comes with framework... well it didn't work from the 1st second :/

SBfreak
03.11.09, 19:02
.. afaik win 7 comes with framework...
I thought maybe you were using a custom version that was made after 7600.
OK did you try compatibility mode and :run as administrator"??
Under windows 7 I've always ran all my cheating tools as an admin.Maybe that's it.

Welder66
03.11.09, 19:14
i am on the administrator user... only this 1 i have active on my pc...
even tryed to set the compatibilty for xp sp2.... didn't work :/

Instab
03.11.09, 19:25
works fine under win7 x32 here. haven't touched .net tho

SBfreak
03.11.09, 19:25
Well.Just tried mRatio on my grandmas pc.It worked perfect(gave her my old pc so she can browse the net lol windows 7 x86 7600 all updates).It may be to much but try doing a clean install.

Welder66
03.11.09, 19:36
that was my last option QQ (details details)
till the next clean install... though i think it will be tomorrow... i'll just use the others "tools"
and ty for the support
but meanwhile i'll search for a framework cleaning tool and install .net F 3.5 or 3.0...? what do u recommend?

SBfreak
03.11.09, 19:40
MRatio works with 2.0 but I recommend installing 3.5

anon
03.11.09, 20:50
but meanwhile i'll search for a framework cleaning tool and install .net F 3.5 or 3.0...? what do u recommend?

I don't have too much Win7 experience so I don't even know if that works, but if you want to try:
Aaron Stebner's WebLog : .NET Framework Cleanup Tool User's Guide (http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/pages/8904493.aspx)

Welder66
03.11.09, 22:12
i have found that too, let's see what the baby does...

LE1: i had to remove manually .nf 4
LE2: i think i'll end up reinstalling the win... i'd go for the x64 but as u told that mR doesn't work with x64 i'll stick to the x32. cheers :)

(offtopic) ... i didn't expect to have that much "support" :woot:

nerfed
03.11.09, 23:24
Any solutions on the windows 7 x64 version yet? still getting that unhandled exception. if there isnt, what other tools do you reccommend for cheating on what.cd/waffles/TL for the meantime? thanks

anon
03.11.09, 23:38
Any solutions on the windows 7 x64 version yet?

None as far as I can see. But you could use the RatioMaster in the meantime.

Welder66
03.11.09, 23:48
OR ratiofaker, u download and u make ratio (effortless) :P

anon
03.11.09, 23:49
But with RF you can't fake download or emulate another client, for example.

Welder66
03.11.09, 23:56
well with rf i download and i make "upload" at the same time w/o worrying
with rm i got warned because i wasn't paying attention to the leecher number (...they...wore not and i was uploading)

anon
03.11.09, 23:57
with rm i got warned because i wasn't paying attention to the leecher number (...they...worren't and i was uploading)

If you use the download multiplier in RF you may end up faking with few/no real leechers too. :tongue: Although it's more "transparent" for newcomers - no need to worry about memory reader, client files, etc.

Welder66
04.11.09, 14:48
well, i ended up reinstalling win... but no success with MR same error dunno what to do :eek13:

SBfreak
04.11.09, 15:50
From what tracker did you get that windows 7?
I use this one:

Microsoft.Windows.7.ULTIMATE.x86.Integrated.Octobe r.2009.OEM.DVD.PROPER-BIE.torrent
You can find it on TL.

Welder66
04.11.09, 15:59
well i have win 7 ultimate x32 oem (build 7600)

SBfreak
04.11.09, 16:11
Yeah I know but maybe the image was corrupted or something.I dunno...Are you 100% sure it's a x32 and not x64?Your the first guy I encounter with the x64 error.All tests on win7 x32 are were positive till now.

Welder66
04.11.09, 17:03
ofc i am sure it's x32... and it's no error here
and the drivers i installed are for 32bit if i had x64 i couldn't install x32 drivers...
am i right?

SBfreak
04.11.09, 17:33
and the drivers i installed are for 32bit if i had x64 i couldn't install x32 drivers...
am i right?
As far as I know CCleaner says exactly what OS are you using.

anon
04.11.09, 20:36
This may not help you too much, but I'm on x86 and mR worked perfectly on Tiny7, right after installing the OS:

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7968/mron7.th.png (http://img691.imageshack.us/i/mron7.png/)

Welder66
04.11.09, 21:09
:stupid:
lookie here it's x32 :)
i told u i was sure
print from Internet Exploder and everest (witch i think it's preity reliable)

LE: i think i know what the problem is :D it's my date formatting i have (2125 no separator between (21:25))
i'll change it to normal i'm 80% sure :rolleyes:

LE2: I was sureeee :drooling: :P

so boys and girls if u want MR ratio here, u have to keep a STANDART date and time (HH:mm and dd/mm/yy \ mm/dd/yy) ;)

SBfreak
04.11.09, 21:19
Then I give up.I don't know what can possibly cause this.:frown:

anon
04.11.09, 21:31
LE: i think i know what the problem is :D it's my date formatting i have (2125 no separator between (21:25))
i'll change it to normal i'm 80% sure :rolleyes:

It's a good idea. I just changed my Win7 regional settings to make the time look like yours and got the same exact error.

Edit: great to know you found the solution :top:

Welder66
04.11.09, 21:35
in the nect version maybe this "bug" will be repaired :)

and that's how it's done :wink:

(any other programs that need testing?) :P

LE: i can hardly w8 too see if it's working on FL
LE2: oh and there's a cap limit for upload (2048kb/s)

Instab
04.11.09, 21:47

yeah, that's unfortunate. vuze extreme mod has one, too, but a 10000kb/s.
but seriously 2048 is a bit too low :biggrin:

anon
04.11.09, 21:49
LE: i can hardly w8 too see if it's working on FL

1. it should :wink:
2. that's intentional and to protect you from yourself. The248 isn't a fan of flashing or obvious cheating :tongue:

Welder66
04.11.09, 21:50
well, well, don't get greedy now :P :))
and ofc it's a bit low on FL guys upped with 6mB using RM (now it doesn't work QQ anymore)

anon
04.11.09, 21:51
If you're talking about FL.ro and need some buffer fast, use the PMR. :biggrin:

Or not :tongue:

Welder66
04.11.09, 21:54
PMR... meaning....? as u know i'm new to the forum and dunno all the "power tools" by the <initials> ^^ and some i might not be able to dl cause i'm not a "fully member" (i supose)(i getting sure about it) :)
and y about FL.ro i was talking
(i posted same problem on an other forum (dunno if i'm allowed to say (tip: have the same nickname))

SBfreak
04.11.09, 21:55
As far I I know.....PMR doesn't work on FL.ro.It never worked for me no matter what values I would insert.
How did you get it work?

PMR= http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=83#post486

anon
04.11.09, 21:55
PMR = Pimp My Ratio, and it's a public tool :smile:

@SBfreak: I assumed it works, I forgot it didn't for you... let me see if I have more luck :tongue:

Welder66
04.11.09, 22:01
@SBfreak: I assumed it works, I forgot it didn't for you... let me see if I have more luck :tongue:

well let's see if it'll work for me :)

anon
04.11.09, 22:05
I guess FL.ro doesn't update your stats with very high speeds, just tried flashing with PMR and the RM and it didn't work. Currently faking at 1MB/s to check this.

Edit: 1MB/s worked.

SBfreak
04.11.09, 22:08
On FL.ro RM's max working speed is 7MB/s.PMR never worked.GrredyTorrent and RatioFaker high values won't work.Just as you said
FL.ro doesn't update your stats with very high speeds

Welder66
04.11.09, 22:14
sooo i should stick with the 1mB
(1 offtopic q as u sau on def i have posted client files for RM, and i can't find the in the "check for updates" doesn't any1 want to upload them?)
and the mB it worked... with what? ^^ (exsqueeze me for being so dumb right now :)) )

anon
04.11.09, 22:15
(1 offtopic q as u sau on def i have posted client files for RM, and i can't find the in the "check for updates" doesn't any1 want to upload them?)

You'll need the Member title to access that thread.

Look in the post above yours, you can go up to 7MB/s. I used the RM :tongue:

Welder66
04.11.09, 22:28
i know i can go up to 7mB but it's useless the tracker doesn't respond now, abot a week ago it did, it did :) i did tow a puttycat
i've let it with max 1mb

ciccio
06.11.09, 21:54
anon, sorry for the disturb, but i've a question concerning Cheating waffles with waffles method:

you, in the back pages, had written:

You can - just set the Speed mode++ fake upload speeds to around 1MB/s, stop before the first update, then disable cheating and stay seeding.

I've understood all of this, but not a thing: for example if i download at 300 Kb/s and i do in 1 hour 400 MB, e then always in 1 hour i've done 800 MB of fake upload (for example i've set the fake speed at 700 Kb/s); at the end it's impossible that i've uploaded 800 MB if i've just downloaded 400 MB!!!! Therefore i can to be banned simply cuz is impossible to upload 800 MB if i've just downloaded 400 MB.

What can you tell me about it? It's wrong my reasoning?

anon
06.11.09, 21:58
at the end it's impossible that i've uploaded 800 MB if i've just downloaded 400 MB!!!!

Why not? You can upload the same pieces more than once and to different peers.

ciccio
06.11.09, 23:46
I didn't knew this thing....... therefore i can upload 800 mb also if i've downloaded 300 MB?

anon
06.11.09, 23:47
Yes, just you can upload more than you downloaded. Just make sure there are actual leechers, and don't end up with huge ratios, make 3.0 the maximum.

Bandai
07.11.09, 00:19
What do i need to make this run on windows 7 64bit?

ciccio
07.11.09, 00:21
ok, thank you. However anon, how many times i can to do this thing of to do fake upload around 1Mb/s, then stop the torrent etc........? Just 1 time? Ie when i add the torrent at the beginning?

However anon just now i've done fake upload, but first of the update, i stopped the torrent, i restart the torrent but with low fake upload speed, around 50 Kb/s. It's right? 50 Kb/s how low fake upload speed is right?

Sorry for the questions! :-(

anon
07.11.09, 00:22
What do i need to make this run on windows 7 64bit?

The issues with x64 are known and trying to be solved.

ok, thank you. However anon, how many times i can to do this thing of to do fake upload around 1Mb/s, then stop the torrent etc........? Just 1 time? Ie when i add the torrent at the beginning?

Until you have a good ratio? Don't overdo it.

And I'd use something smaller than 50kB/s. Less than 5kB/s should be fine.

ciccio
07.11.09, 00:53
Until you have a good ratio? Don't overdo it.

I don't understand. I can to do it 1 or more times?

anon
07.11.09, 00:54
You can do it more than once, just don't end up with a very big ratio!

ciccio
07.11.09, 01:12
ok, thank you, now i'm downloading a freelecch pack. However this is the procedure: I add the torrent, do fake upload around 1 mb/s, before of the update, i stop the torrent e then i restart it with VERY upload

Ok. i can to do it more than once, but when i can to do this? After 2nd update?

look if this is good: After 1st update i do VERY upload, then, before 2nd update, i stop the torrent and restart it again with fake upload speed?

Thanks for your help anon.

anon
07.11.09, 01:13
look if this is good: After 1st update i do VERY upload, then, before 2nd update, i stop the torrent and restart it again with fake upload speed?

Yes. Keep on stopping before the update like that until you no longer want to cheat. Then restart the torrent with a very slow speed.

saebrtooth
07.11.09, 12:13
Thanks anon for the post :)

Does this work on Vista 64? mRatio doesntt seem to work even with the .net framework 2 installed.

error given after running mRatio
"unhandled exception occurred"

I checked this thread and no references to vista so far

any ideas anyone

P.S.
to save those of you some time downloading

I read that .net framework was needed so I checked if it was installed on my system through the add/remove program.

It wasnt listed so i googled ".net framework vista 64" but it lead me to the x86 version so i thought there wasnt a 64bit version trusting google. the 32bit version doesnt install on the 64bit Vista.

I then used MS's own search using same words and it lead me to the 64bit version 46meg. Ran it and said the Vista 64 already had it as part of the base system lol

anon
07.11.09, 17:46
Thanks anon for the post :)

Does this work on Vista 64? mRatio doesntt seem to work even with the .net framework 2 installed.

error given after running mRatio
"unhandled exception occurred"

I checked this thread and no references to vista so far

any ideas anyone

There's a bug preventing most x64 users from running mRatio. An official fix is on the way.

saebrtooth
07.11.09, 23:14
for those just curious enuf with a 64bit system mRatio does work in x86 OS emulation using VirtualBox or VMwear but then RatioMaster works natively

snikeris
08.11.09, 15:50
When we get Windows 7 version? :confused:

shoulder
08.11.09, 15:54
When The248 releases it.

anon
08.11.09, 17:24
When we get Windows 7 version? :confused:

Unless you're on 64-bit, this should already work on Windows 7.

snikeris
08.11.09, 18:07
Yes i am on x64 :( It's any simulation run it on x64 Windows 7?

shoulder
08.11.09, 18:14
The only way I guess is to use for example VMware and install a x86 OS inside the virtual machine and run mR out of it.

Reichsadler
08.11.09, 18:27
I get this error when I want to sort the torrents by clicking to "name", 2id", "status", ..... in the head runner.

Here is the protocol of the error:

Do you know this error?

anon
08.11.09, 18:27
The error when sorting the torrent list is also known :biggrin:

snikeris
08.11.09, 18:34
Hmm, then i wait when The248 release new version who works on x64 Windows7. Hope it release soon :smile:

banneduser
11.11.09, 16:12
not working on x64 win 7 any updates pls
yes i have used the netfx_setupverifier
every thing correct and fine according to that

vDD+wR
11.11.09, 16:47
Just be patient and wait until that fix is released.

This was posted by anon on page 15. If you encounter a problem next time, try to use the serach function first before you post.

anon
11.11.09, 18:41
I think I'll add that to the first post. Even though I did the same with the uTorrent emulation thing and some still ask about it.

vDD+wR
11.11.09, 19:27
Yep, that would be good! :top: That way, people won't come just to ask the same questions over and over again. (Even though, that info was one page before the actual. :wink:)

batista
12.11.09, 01:22
im pretty used to using utorrent and am very satisfied with it to and so im using RM, now my questiong goes if i want to use mratio for trackers like revtt etc which client should i select as utorrent is not available...

anon
12.11.09, 01:27
Azureus or Deluge, although if I remember correctly, the Deluge emu had a tiny bug, so you're better off with Azu.

RevTT probably won't care about your "client" switching. Just don't use for example uTorrent and mRatio at the same time.

snikeris
13.11.09, 16:45
25-02-2009
2.0.10.0 -> 2.1.50.0
Too big
You can now save the torrent list when exiting!
I see the feature "save torrent list" i have 2.1.5 version. How i can save torrent list?

anon
13.11.09, 16:46
It's saved automatically.

snikeris
13.11.09, 17:24
It's saved automatically.
No, becouse when i stop all torrents and click Exit, then reopen the mratio 2.1.5 it didn't show any torrent.

anon
13.11.09, 17:48
That shouldn't happen. Try re-extracting mR to a different folder, and make sure you stop all torrents before closing it.

mo7m
13.11.09, 23:14
did anyone test it in bitmetv and what speed

anon
13.11.09, 23:14
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9366 :pfeifender smilie:

snikeris
14.11.09, 18:39
Where you saved mratio 2.1.5 folder, if you torrents are saved at program exit?

anon
14.11.09, 18:41
The torrent list is saved in the torrents.config file in the mRatio directory.

Make sure "Save the list of torrents..." is ticked at Options, of course.

abookhalil
16.11.09, 16:45
i have a small problem , this error appears while opening mratio

===========================================
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ..�()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at š.œ..�.[T](T )
at ..‚(Object , EventArgs )
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
mRatio
Assembly Version: 2.3.5.0
Win32 Version: 2.3.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/abookhalil/Desktop/ISO-8859-1__mRatio%202.3.5/mRatio.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
EmuDb
Assembly Version: 0.1.2.0
Win32 Version: 0.1.2.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/abookhalil/Desktop/ISO-8859-1__mRatio%202.3.5/EmuDb.DLL
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
{529db80f-657d-48c5-8d78-585bc796fe78}
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.3.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/abookhalil/Desktop/ISO-8859-1__mRatio%202.3.5/mRatio.exe

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

===========
http://i35.tinypic.com/33dib1w.jpg

SBfreak
16.11.09, 16:53
#217 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-2-3-5-a-15714/index15.html#post140743) <--:top:

anon
16.11.09, 19:31
Please use the QUOTE and SPOILER tags when pasting long logs.

the_god
29.11.09, 22:42
mRation didn't work on PolishTracker,it's posible to cheat there?if it is,how?

anon
29.11.09, 22:44
A recent post hints at that only the ABC 3.1 emulation isn't bugged. In the meantime, you can use the RatioMaster.

the_god
29.11.09, 22:52
A recent post hints at that only the ABC 3.1 emulation isn't bugged. In the meantime, you can use the RatioMaster.

I can use RatioMater without any problem there?and what speed?

anon
29.11.09, 23:00
I don't know, since I'm not at PolishTracker. But since they're level 4 in the Ranklist, I'd advice you to be careful. You can try the Waffles Method (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/little-tutorial-how-cheat-waffles-12494/) on active torrents if you feel adventurous.

Instab
30.11.09, 00:57
be very careful in the first 30 days. they have some sort of probation and will watch the new accounts.
but they have no peerlist so that's a plus.

imo PT is very disappointing considering it's the same lv as ScT.

Bomber
02.12.09, 10:16
When will be released a new version?

Which emulations of the actual version are not buggy? Can someone quote and edit this list with buggy/not buggy?

Azureus 4.2.0.8
Azureus 4.2.0.4
Azureus 4.2.0.2
Azureus 4.1.0.2
Azureus 4.1.0.0
Azureus 4.0.0.4
Azureus 3.1.1.0
Azureus 3.0.5.2
Azureus 2.5.0.4
Azureus 2.5.0.0

rTorrent 0.8.4
rTorrent 0.8.3