PDA

View Full Version : Getting Anonymous

SBcheater
19.09.09, 05:37
HOW TO GET ANONYMOUS ONLINE

7 STEPS PROCEDURE

1. INSTALL PROXIFIRE MASTER SUITE professional
2. GET IP RANGES FORM My IP Address Location: Find IP Address Search - IP Lookup Locator (http://www.ipaddresslocation.org) of your choice
3. Extract Anonymous L2 proxies
4. Put them in Socks chain
5. in Socks chain click proxy manager click test all that's it
6. click services modify > select port of your choice e.g. 1081
7. enter 127.0.0.1 and port 1081 in connection settings of any Internet
application you want to browse internet with.

Possibilities are endless;
A) Internet explore/ FireFox
B) IRC

THE END
:klatsch_3:

Enjoy your freedom

That was my way wot's yours ?

NOTE: You can find Software mentioned above using google,

anon
19.09.09, 05:47
That was my way wot's yours ?

When you'd rather not reveal your real IP, there are many possibilities:

Ultrasurf/JAP
Tor
Web (CGI, PHP) proxies
Free VPNs such as Hotspot Shield, UltraVPN, PacketiX, ItsHidden, CyberGhost, etc.
Using the AOL software (here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tut-how-change-your-ip-address-aol-software-9897/)'s how)
Spoofing your MAC and wardriving through town every day to connect to unsecure Wi-Fi hotspots :biggrin:

Empoleon
19.09.09, 06:02
Handy guide there, not bad for a 3rd post.

SBcheater
19.09.09, 06:15
When you'd rather not reveal your real IP, there are many possibilities:

You have mentioned great options dear ANON , but i personally like software such as socks chain , proxyfire and so on, because they are highly customizable you can define length of proxy chain ranging from 2 proxies to several hundred moreover you can also define session timeout (cycle btw proxy chain timeout) at your own , and this function really gives you an edge ...

anon
19.09.09, 06:17
to several hundred

Which probably kills your connection :biggrin:

SBcheater
19.09.09, 06:29
Which probably kills your connection :biggrin:

you can also control this in Sockschain .. increase session time out and your connection will be alived .. but proxies are not the full and permanent solutions in case if you want to cheat tracker in order to get more then 1 account on them because sooner or later the proxies we extract from web perishes away and ultimately we have to start all over again to look for a new IP for ourself

anon
19.09.09, 06:31
increase session time out and your connection will be alived ..

You're right, but I meant speed - tunneling your traffic through 2 servers isn't the same as doing it through a hundred ones, specially if they're public.

And yes, they also come and go...

SBcheater
19.09.09, 06:45
tunneling your traffic through 2 servers isn't the same as doing it through a hundred ones, specially if they're public.

^ Also its insecure unless you give above set the support of a wickedly excavated SSH tunnel. (open ssh /open ssh < - - - > putty)

Darth
19.09.09, 11:49
I want to mention I2P (http://www.i2p2.de). Just for the sake of completion of the list! It's another anon-network that has specified on p2p. It's under active development and i'm pretty sure it's going to grow real big!

anon
19.09.09, 15:58
There are many anonymous P2P networks - AntsP2P, MUTE, WASTE, etc. The problem with them is often the amount of available content and also speeds, they're run by people with home connections and need a lot of encryption overhead.

thecoolest
20.09.09, 20:03
thats gud...but somewhere on sb i read abt SRWARE ICON...trust me..its works perfect......i loving it...

just for protection i turn on incognito too..so dont have to worry :D

hows this idea?

anon
20.09.09, 20:04
I think you mean Iron? :tongue: And this:

just for protection i turn on incognito too..so dont have to worry :D
Only doesn't record traces, it doesn't prevent sites from knowing your IP.

thecoolest
20.09.09, 20:18
yup...my mistake..iron..works grt..grt speed of surfing..love it..

SBcheater
20.09.09, 22:00
I think you mean Iron? :tongue: And this:
Only doesn't record traces, it doesn't prevent sites from knowing your IP.

Sounds interesting :eek: I will also give it a try. when you really want to hide yourself on sacrifice of your speed you can use above method that i mentioned.

I have successfully implemented above method in getting more then one invites to other trackers and distributing them among the person in need and joining again those tracker from where I was caught cheating :wink2:

Renk
21.09.09, 00:49
because they are highly customizable you can define length of proxy chain ranging from 2 proxies to several hundred

The tools you are speaking about are very interesting on a technical point of view. But from a security and anonymity point of view, I think chaining proxies is not so great: Your anonymity/safety/security is compromised as soon as at least one of the proxy in the chain is spying, retaining data or worse injecting malicious code. So the global security level tends to decrease as the lenght of the chain increases. This issue is not the same as in Tor, in witch the data flow between the 2 or 3 proxies of the chain is layer encrypted.

If you are concerned about on line anonymity, I advice you the latest beta verson of Jondo client (+ jondnym profile for the browser): One of the recent -experimental- feature consists to acces to Tor network through Jondo's cascades:

https://www.jondos.de/en/help/services.html

You could access to Tor through I2P as well (with a vpn). :smile:

SBcheater
21.09.09, 11:18
Nice highlights your have made Renk, I am aware of the fact the channeling your data through several proxies will surely compromise your privacy and you may become victim of scripts such as istealer and similar.

But you can overcome this issue by tunneling through these proxies by means of "Putty and ssh/open ssh server setup" it time consuming setup but once you have settled it up, in my personal point of view its much securer and extremely anonymous than options you mentioned above the only major disadvantage in the setup I mentioned in my post is it is this setup is a bandwidth hog.

anon
21.09.09, 17:59
But you can overcome this issue by tunneling through these proxies by means of "Putty and ssh/open ssh server setup"

Just don't use SSHv1, otherwise you're back to square one.

And yes, more hops = less speed.

Renk
21.09.09, 18:41
But you can overcome this issue by tunneling through these proxies by means of "Putty and ssh/open ssh server setup" it time consuming setup but once you have settled it up, in my personal point of view its much securer and extremely anonymous than options you mentioned above the only major disadvantage in the setup I mentioned in my post is it is this setup is a bandwidth hog.

Using SSH proxy eg with Putty is better, I agree with that. But in my opinion, chaining 2 or more proxy is useless.

Suppose for example an ssh account on, say, SProxy. With putty, you can establish an encrypted connection between you and Sproxy. Then, you can chain your connection and connect to some "normal" (ie non ssh) proxy, say NProxy.

So you have the scheme:

Your PC = Your ISP = SProxy -- NProxy -- <internet>

(where = means "encrypted connection" and --, "non encrypted connection").

So:
* Your ISP can't see your trafic.
* SProxy knows you, and knows your IP and who your are, and you have to trust SProxy.
* Nproxy does not know you, but NProxy can see your traffic, retain data, and inject malicious code, and you have to trust NProxy (witch suppose that NProxy can be trusted).
* Using NProxy could lead to connectivity & bandwith issue
* <Internet> does'nt know you, but can read & retain your data flow, and inject malicious code.

Now, suppose your are using only Sproxy:

Your PC = Your ISP = SProxy -- <Internet>

So:
* Your ISP can't see your trafic.
* SProxy knows you, and knows your IP and who your are, and you have to trust SProxy.
* <Internet> does'nt know you, but can read & retain your data, and inject malicious code.
* Nproxy does not know you, NProxy can't see your traffic, can't retain data, can't inject malicious code and can't lead to any issue because NProxy does no more exist on your route.

So, in adding NProxy, you get no more privacy/security than with SProxy alone (and even you decrease your security, as you are obliged to trust 2 entities). Moreover the quality of your global connectivity decreases.

The only argument pro "NProxy adding" is not technical but juridical: For the someone on internet (after NProxy) breaks your anonymity (ie, get your real IP), he must be obeyed by 2 entities (SProxy and NProxy). But in my opinion, the price to get this added level of juridical security is to high.

SBcheater
21.09.09, 20:25
Now after such refined and detailed explanation by you, I accept on the balance of probabilities that if every thing happens like you've just mentioned above , Chaining 2 or more proxies is of no use, you can attain the quality of anonymity by concentrating on encryption issues.

App > SSH Client > Http Tunnel Client > Through HTTP Proxy > Http Tunnel Server(WHS) > SSH Server (WHS) > Cyberspace

What do you think about above? will this infrastructure with an extra Http tunnel add few extra encryption, there is a software called Corkscrew (http://www.agroman.net/corkscrew/README) that may allow you creat ssh tunnel through HTTP tunnel, I tested this setup once and was successful in adding additional encryption.

Lets just assume that bandwidth loss in this setup is "0" in order for us to concentrate on encryption quality.

anon
21.09.09, 20:35
@Renk: well put on post #18. I wanted to say basically the same, but you did it much better :top:

What do you think about above will an extra Http tunnel add few extra encryption

I'm not an expert on the matter, but assuming it works just like another SSH tunnel (except that it's made via HTTP), I think it'd be the same - you'd need to trust the two servers you're sending your traffic through.

And taking the bandwidth loss apart, if you used an open or public proxy, for example, you'd be in trouble since most of them are heavily monitored.