PDA

View Full Version : STALKER: Call of Pripyat

yoco
15.09.09, 11:27
YouTube - STALKER: Call of Pripyat Gameplay Trailer #2 HD Action PC
YouTube - STALKER: Call of Pripyat trailer

atlantis
15.09.09, 11:46
I love this game but gameplay difficulty is rising double on clear sky and i think Call of Pripyat will be fore difficult :smile:

kelly
15.09.09, 19:58
WOW!! S.T.A.L.K.E.R... the best ever fps/rpg i have played till now. Cannot wait to play this. I mainly liked it because of the perfect blend of FPS/RPG genre in a single game , secondly due to the various mods that were available for this game which made it even more intresting IMO :smile:

SBfreak
15.09.09, 20:16
I love the first one.Shadow of Chernobyl.If moded properly it's the best rpg to date.

atlantis
15.09.09, 23:16
and we can expect bugs in this too :biggrin:

alpacino
16.09.09, 17:15
Well, the first game wasn't what I expected. I remember seeing trailers and hoping it was gonna be a Half-life clone. Alas it was not, so I got disappointed. Good for those who like this specific genre "fps-rpg" as the graphics seems to be very heavy on this one.

kelly
16.09.09, 17:37
and we can expect bugs in this too :biggrin:

Bugs are part of almost all game releases. Infact Shadow of Chernobyl on its release was the most buggiest game at that time. Soon after official patches it got rectified. Following on the same lines , one can definetly expect this one to be pretty buggy to.

sephirot
16.09.09, 21:01
but still nothing compared to Gothic 3 ^^

slikrapid
16.09.09, 21:28
blend of FPS/RPG genre in a single game

imo you cannot call this game rpg (not even a cross-genre game) since that is a completely different genre with different gameplay, controls, objectives,...

stalker is simply a fps with a story - as many other fps's are too

but still nothing compared to Gothic 3

agreed, i once saw a video with gothic 3 bugs during gameplay - it was just unbelievable that they released such unfinished product, like there were no beta testers involved at all :rolling_eyes:

kelly
17.09.09, 20:33
imo you cannot call this game rpg (not even a cross-genre game) since that is a completely different genre with different gameplay, controls, objectives,...

But it certainly did have a quite a few RPG elements in it such as
1)Open world
2)Inventory system - One could trade,repair,modify the weapons.
3)Non linear gameplay

Albeit, it is basically an Survival horror FPS...game :smile:

but still nothing compared to Gothic 3

Totally agreed :smile:

Aurion
19.09.09, 16:39
Very interesting chapter that looks promising as the previous were,anyway,still gfx handling is that great compared with other suspense games.

SBfreak
29.09.09, 20:27
It seems a leaked Russian English-translated was released.To play this game is the only reason I'm installing windows again:tongue:

atlantis
30.09.09, 15:40
but it's google translated :biggrin:

SBfreak
30.09.09, 16:03

At least it's playable:tongue:

alpacino
01.10.09, 01:23

I guess it's enough for the anxious folks. :biggrin:

atlantis