View Full Version : Forza Motorsport 3

yoco
13.09.09, 12:19
YouTube - Forza Motorsports 3 Intro Trailer [HD]

Platforms: Xbox 360
Release Date: October 27, 2009

alpacino
13.09.09, 14:47
This game has perfect cars, is very well designed an engineered, but it's not my type of racing game. Mostly because it's too customizable and is aimed for the automobile aficionado, who likes to customize parts, engine, performance etc. My racing game type is more like the easier one, where you just accelerate, make curves and brake, like NFS series, Outrun or Burnout. :smile:

SBfreak
13.09.09, 15:15
1.the name sounds awkward
2.the trailer doesn't show anything cool except the graphics which I have to say are pretty cool
3.Game developers don't seem to understand that these days gameplay matters more than graphics...take for example Section 8..a big fail.Crysis was 10 times moaar better.

suroyo
14.09.09, 07:44
This game has perfect cars, is very well designed an engineered, but it's not my type of racing game. Mostly because it's too customizable and is aimed for the automobile aficionado, who likes to customize parts, engine, performance etc. My racing game type is more like the easier one, where you just accelerate, make curves and brake, like NFS series, Outrun or Burnout. :smile:

Haha yeah its more of a simulator. Its much more enjoyable to play with a racing wheel. Lots of things you can do but when I'm not in the mood I play Project Gotham Racing (PGR) which is 'arcade-like' but not too much (like NFS). Of course when I want to let off some steam I play Burnout !