PDA

View Full Version : Takers

yoco
11.09.09, 18:03
Release Date: February, 2010
Studio: Screen Gems (Sony)
Director: John Luessenhop
Screenwriter: Peter Allen, Gabriel Casseus, John Luessenhop, Avery Duff
Starring: Matt Dillon, Paul Walker, Idris Elba, Jay Hernandez, Tip "T.I." Harris, Michael Ealy, Chris Brown, Hayden Christensen
Genre: Action

"Takers," directed by John Luessenhop, revolves around a notorious group of criminals (Idris Elba, Paul Walker, T.I., Chris Brown, Hayden Christensen and Michael Ealy) who continue to baffle police by pulling off perfectly executed bank robberies. They are in and out like clockwork, leaving no evidence behind and laying low in between heists. But when they attempt to pull off one last job with more money at stake than ever before, the crew may find their plans interrupted by a hardened detective (Matt Dillon) who is hell-bent on solving the case.
YouTube - Takers Trailer - Official HD

alpacino
12.09.09, 01:55
Good film packed with action and thrills, looking forward to it. Good cast aside from Chris Brown, hate this guy. :mad:

SealLion
12.09.09, 02:32
It's basically the usual HOllywood stuff: Guns, blood and death.

A film like this is 'ok', though for me on a personnal level, it doesn't really match up to what I like in films.

yoco
12.09.09, 11:45
Good film packed with action and thrills, looking forward to it. Good cast aside from Chris Brown, hate this guy. :mad:
Does it have to do something with Rihanna? :biggrin::wink:

alpacino
13.09.09, 13:46
Does it have to do something with Rihanna? :biggrin::wink:

If you are referring to the fact that he beats and spanks her (in the bad and the good sense of the word :eek:), then no, it doesn't have to do with that. I just find he is an awful piece of rapper, and don't like his songs. :top:

SBfreak
13.09.09, 15:20
I listen to rap and I've never heard of Brown before that fight between him an Rihana came up.
I think I 'm going to regret listening to his songs but I have to try:P

yoco
29.01.10, 11:40
YouTube- Takers - Binnenkort in de bioscoop

sano3000
06.02.10, 01:54
the trailer look good, a lot of actions... looking forward to it..... :top:

shawshankraj
09.06.10, 05:07
YouTube - 'Takers' Trailer HD