PDA

View Full Version : Up in the Air

yoco
09.09.09, 12:53
Release Date: December 4, 2009
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: Jason Reitman
Screenwriter: Jason Reitman
Starring: George Clooney, Vera Farmiga, Anna Kendrick, Jason Bateman, Tamala Jones, Chris Lowell
Genre: Drama

From Jason Reitman, the Oscar® nominated director of "Juno," comes a comedy called "Up in the Air" starring Oscar® winner George Clooney as Ryan Bingham, a corporate hatchet man who loves his life on the road but is forced to fight for his job when his company downsizes its travel budget. He is required to spend more time at home just as he is on the cusp of a goal he's worked toward for years: reaching five million frequent flyer miles and just after he's met the frequent-traveler woman of his dreams.
YouTube - Up in the Air - Trailer

yoco
11.09.09, 19:01
YouTube - "Up In The Air" - Official Trailer [HQ]

alpacino
12.09.09, 02:51
From the first teaser above I couldn't figure, but for the new trailer it seems an interesting movie. His speech reminded about the relaxing lessons in Fight Club.

SealLion
12.09.09, 03:35
Ah yes. I recall that movie (The fight club). That was actually not to bad, I thought. \

At first, I had no idea that the guy was actually fist-fighting himself and that everything else, including the woman that he was humping in bed so ......er......hard???....was supposed to be him, rather than the other guy he was with in the run down house. LOL.

slikrapid
12.09.09, 04:02
(The fight club). That was actually not to bad, I thought.

are you kiddin'? it was a very interesting movie with quite unusual twists :biggrin:

i imagine people with fuc*** up bosses loved it :wink:

At first, I had no idea that the guy was actually fist-fighting himself and that everything else...

yeah, multiple personality disorder does that...i guess

SealLion
12.09.09, 16:27
ah, yes. People with bosses who's minds were messed probably did love it. Most likely wanted to twist their bosses minds a bit more too, I imagine. LOL.

anon
12.09.09, 20:54
SealLion, you should put such things between SPOILER tags :biggrin:

I liked Fight Club a lot, too. It was a very deep film, one of those that's worth watching again...

alpacino
13.09.09, 15:14
I liked Fight Club a lot, too. It was a very deep film, one of those that's worth watching again...

Sure thing, I love it a lot too. Have the original DVD with bonus and when there's an affordable blu-ray version in my area I will surely go for it. (though I still don't have the player for it :baeh:)

yoco
02.10.09, 12:11
YouTube - Up In The Air Trailer #2