PDA

View Full Version : mixed up

insane
01.09.09, 05:25
i dont know if you guys really pay attention buy for the english version the "new post" and "todays posts" are mixed up.

anon
01.09.09, 13:18
Approved + what do you mean with "mixed up"?

hitman
02.09.09, 00:37
please more informations

insane
02.09.09, 03:15
when you click new post, it shows all of today's post (not the most recent posts) and when you click today's post (you actually get the most recent posts = new posts.)

find out for yourself click new posts and click todays posts and find out for yourself.

anon
02.09.09, 18:58
when you click new post, it shows all of today's post (not the most recent posts) and when you click today's post (you actually get the most recent posts = new posts.)

That doesn't happen here.

insane
07.10.09, 07:19
I don't think you understood what i was trying to say.

OK here's what you do. Reply something in a thread. -> go to quicklinks -> today's posts. (open in a new tab)

then go to search -> new posts (open in new tab)

and look at which one has the latest post you posted (The reply to the thread).

The latest post that you replied to will be under today's posts. (which should be new posts not today's posts)

so to sum it up, todays posts = new posts and new posts = todays posts.

do you see what i am talking about?

anon
07.10.09, 11:36
and look at which one has the latest post you posted (The reply to the thread).

The latest post that you replied to will be under today's posts. (which should be new posts not today's posts)

Not here. If I reply to a thread and then check today's posts, mine will be at the top. And if I check the unread posts, it'll no longer appear there, unless I haven't read it (i.e. closed the tab when the "thank you for posting" message was shown).

insane
07.10.09, 14:29
Not here. If I reply to a thread and then check today's posts, mine will be at the top. And if I check the unread posts, it'll no longer appear there, unless I haven't read it (i.e. closed the tab when the "thank you for posting" message was shown).

yea, it should show your post on top when you click new post. Not today's post.

(todays post = all the posts that have been posted)

(new post = post that has just been posted)

Do you get what i'm trying to say?

anon
07.10.09, 15:44
(new post = post that has just been posted)

New posts = those you haven't read since your last visit, but any post you have yet to read will show up as new on the list. You automatically read your post after replying, that's why it doesn't appear as new.

insane
07.10.09, 18:43
New posts = those you haven't read since your last visit, but any post you have yet to read will show up as new on the list. You automatically read your post after replying, that's why it doesn't appear as new.

Oh Okay, sorry abt that.