PDA

View Full Version : uTraitor v6 SBI(Based on uTorrent 1.84 Build 16286)

Snakedoctor
31.08.09, 01:54
SB -Innovation Presents

>>>>>> uTraitor v6 SBI <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Bittorrent Inc. <<<<<<

Modded by:

>>>>>> Snakedoctor <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

uTraitor v6 is based on uTorrent 1.84 (16286).

The pack contains:

uTraitor Stealth (No download and upload report. Not shown in peerlist and no snatchlist entry.)

uTraitor Stealth v2 (No download and upload report. Not shown in peerlist and no snatchlist entry.). Coded in a diffrent way.

uTraitor No Report (No download and upload report. Works on almost all trackers and no snatchlist entry.)

uTraitor Download as Upload (reports Download as Upload). No snatchlist entry.

Changes:

Based on uTorrent 1.84 (Build 16286)
Nice icons made by iNverT(THX)
Changed icons
Changed "about uTorrent " window in all the Mods
Works on Windows 7 x32 and x64

Password:

>>>>>>
utraitorv6sbisbi <<<<<<

gradolabo3
15.10.09, 07:09
Hey snakedoctor,

my kaspersky virus detector is going crazy, its saying there is an embedded trojan in these files... I've even disabled the heuristics analysis and its saying that it matches by signature. Can you tell me what is going on?

anon
15.10.09, 11:32
Can you tell me what is going on?

Your antivirus is detecting a false positive. Add an exception for the mods.

leechmodder
15.10.09, 15:54
does this work on all trackers? namely, TL, RevTT, IPT?

anon
15.10.09, 16:27
It should work on those three, but higher level ones have scripts against uTorrent mods.

leechmodder
17.10.09, 07:21
Hey anon, I listened to you and I tried this on IPT and got banned after 2-3 hours!!!!!!!!! Now I am without IPT!!!!! I was better off with RM at speeds of 200-300. IPT have one of the better anti cheating scripts out there.
I am not blaming you or anyone but if anyone has a IPT invite, please spare me one.

thanks!

anon
17.10.09, 17:37
I tried this

What is "this"? The pack has four mods, you see.

leechmodder
17.10.09, 21:14
this="uTraitor Download as Upload"

anon
17.10.09, 21:15
Well, that mod reports an upload that's higher than your download. This obviously set a red flag on you. It can also be detected via scripts.

Snakedoctor
22.10.09, 15:10
this="uTraitor Download as Upload"

Did you limit your download to 150kb/s?, because it will say that your upload rate is same as download rate. so if you download 1mb/s you will get that as upload rate and hence detectable.

guppe96
17.11.09, 20:23
Tested "uTraitor Download as Upload" on TL. Seems to work fine with speeds at 1mb/s and over, a good tool IMO.. :top:

anon
17.11.09, 20:23
Be careful with that. TL doesn't care about high speeds, but other trackers do.

Also, the "Download as Upload" mod can be detected via scripts. But it's great for trackers with bad ones ^^

Unregistered
21.11.09, 09:14
Did you limit your download to 150kb/s?, because it will say that your upload rate is same as download rate. so if you download 1mb/s you will get that as upload rate and hence detectable.What's wrong with 1mb/s upload?

I oftenly have 8~10MB/s upload (= 60~80mbit/s) upload without any mods at private trackers like TL and ScT.

anon
21.11.09, 17:23
What's wrong with 1mb/s upload?

Nothing if your ISP can offer that speed. However, most of us don't have connections with 10MB/s of upload at home, and it's easy for tracker staff to match IP ranges with real connection speeds.

hasna2
09.12.09, 00:46
Nothing if your ISP can offer that speed. However, most of us don't have connections with 10MB/s of upload at home, and it's easy for tracker staff to match IP ranges with real connection speeds.

I can access but I am new. May I know where to start please

---------- Post added at 07:46 ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 ----------

Sorry I mean I can access to 10 mb/s upload. What can I ind a tutorial cos I am new. sorry

anon
09.12.09, 01:04
Tutorial for what?

If you're new, there's a link called "Search" at the top. Use that first!

LittleCow
09.12.09, 12:47
I am on site where are big DVD files. Always I using original uT 1.8.5. Can I use uTraitor Stealth v2?

Always I use uT 1.8.5 byt uTraitor based on 1.84. Is suspicious or this does not have meaning beacuse uTraitor v2 is Stealth?

anon
09.12.09, 17:17
Welcome back :rolleyes:

If you don't tell us what site it is, we won't be able to help you too much. Of course, the fastest way to know if it works is to test it :wink:

And yes, switching versions will be suspicious.

LittleCow
10.12.09, 13:46
DVDSeed.

I used uTraitor (previous version, stealth v2) in past on DVDSeed and work fine. But now uTraitor is 1.84. Switching versions is suspicious, but I will use Stealth v2 so tracker will not see me?

anon
10.12.09, 17:08
Switching versions is suspicious

Not when switching to an older version to the latest one.

but I will use Stealth v2 so tracker will not see me?

It will still see you, you're just not shown in the peerlist. Just try the same Stealth version (v1, v2) you had been using so far.

Unregistered
10.12.09, 20:18
Yeah i got banned on IPT as well

anon
10.12.09, 23:04
And you used..? :rolleyes:

LittleCow
12.12.09, 13:06
F*ck :frown:

I used uTraitor (Stealth v2) on DVDSeed . Downloaded files to 100%, switched off uTraitor and tracker showed me that I downloaded 100% files :eek: Now, I have poorly ratio and probably tracker will ban me...

uTraitor v2 is as original uTorrent for DVDSeed Tracker.

WTF, how it possible :confused:

anon
12.12.09, 16:41
WTF, how it possible :confused:

Stealth doesn't work on all trackers properly - why didn't you download just 5% of the file and closed uTraitor to check this first?

LittleCow
12.12.09, 16:42
Because old version of uTraitor Stealth work in past.

Damn in :(

anon
12.12.09, 16:43
Time passes. I guess you can grab the RM and restore your ratio.

LittleCow
12.12.09, 17:46
I can use RM but uTraitor is less complicated - turn on, wait for download and turn off, ideal for my lazy ass :biggrin:

If stealth v2 doesn`t work, exists small chance that stealth v1 work correctly :confused:

anon
12.12.09, 17:47
If stealth v2 doesnt work exist small chance that stealth v1 work correctly :confused:

Maybe.

LittleCow
12.12.09, 18:13
Ok, I try in few days. Last question and I shut up :biggrin: I noticed that I can`t use original uT and uTraitor on one PC :frown:

If I have uT and open uTraitor I must install uTraitor before first use.

If I have uTraitor and try open original uT again I must first install uT.

I changed uT directory and uTraitor directory and still don`t work. 1 or 2, not both :frown:

P.S.

I wrote in past that I have 2 IP, always internal and additional external. I must change" IP/Hostname to report to tracker". My question is: exists any bt client on Windows which have this option (not uT or Azureus)?

anon
12.12.09, 18:15
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4050

I wrote in past that I have 2 IP, always internal and additional external. I must change" IP/Hostname to report to tracker". My question is: exists any bt client on Windows which have this option (not uT or Azureus)?

I think most have that feature (although very few trackers acknowledge it).

LittleCow
16.12.09, 10:11
I tried Stealth v1. During download all was ok. I delayed torrent and ratio was still this same, but when process has been ended, torrent has been showed in SnatchList - download 0 GB and upload 16 MB :frown: It is suspicious, because this torrent is exclusive, is only on DVDSeed. utraitor doesnt work :frown:

I can use RM, but I am too lazy for that :tongue:

anon
16.12.09, 17:09
utraitor doesnt work :frown:

Time passes - they probably found a wait to detect Stealth. Did you try the NoReport-Tracker from my pack?

LittleCow
16.12.09, 19:00
Did you try the NoReport-Tracker from my pack?

Windows 7, so does not start :frown:

anon
16.12.09, 19:01
I see. RM is the way to go, then.

LittleCow
16.12.09, 20:28
I'm working to fix that.

Some progress?:biggrin:

anon
16.12.09, 20:29
To keep it short, yes.

zivsivron
16.01.10, 10:21
hi all , i just wanted to ask if the stealth mod v2 works on trackers like ST TV and TD or will i have to check myself? and if it doesnt work does some1 have a suggestion as to what stealth mod will work on those?
also im pretty new to this whole leeching stuff my ratio is pretty good in all of those 3 but how do i check if i am stealthed is there a way to do that?
thanx to whomever shares the info have a nice weekend all :D

GotIt
16.01.10, 10:49
hi all , i just wanted to ask if the stealth mod v2 works on trackers like ST TV and TD or will i have to check myself?

You should ask the questions in their respective 'Cheating at X tracker' threads. Find them with the search button.

If you are looking to get more ratio, you probably should try use Vuze extreme mod by Sb-innovation.If you don't want to learn that, and want to stick with utorrent, Go for RatioMaster. Current version is 1.9.0 and can be found in the mods and tools section. Most 'good' cheating tools don't work by a stealth concept. Instead, you try to seem like a real seeder/leecher.

However, if you are determined with utorrent mods, I'm not too knowledgable on that stuff - but I personally dont find them safe. Good Luck :biggrin:

SBfreak
16.01.10, 11:00
hi all , i just wanted to ask if the stealth mod v2 works on trackers like ST TV and TD

Last time tried it didn't work on TD.I'd suggest trying Greedy Torrent.Works on all three and you don't need to worry about your ratio going low.

anon
17.01.10, 00:13
hi all , i just wanted to ask if the stealth mod v2 works on trackers like ST TV and TD or will i have to check myself?

From your other post I get they didn't work.

how do i check if i am stealthed is there a way to do that?

Stealth = you're not shown in the peerlist (and just that). Simply check the torrent's peerlist on the details page and see if you're there.

Fonduee
12.05.10, 18:50
Wann kommt die neue version raus?

cornettokid
26.08.12, 05:56
thanks but whats the password please? thanks

anon
26.08.12, 05:59
thanks but whats the password please? thanks

utraitorv6sbisbi