PDA

View Full Version : PassThePopcorn Cheating

Pages : [1] 2 3

29.08.09, 19:32

TD21
29.08.09, 19:45
With mRatio i have tested 9999 DL & 999 fake UL on each torrent with a good amount of peers.

Mihai
29.08.09, 19:46
Waffles method works with any speeds.I did 100mb and uploaded 100gb in one day:biggrin:Waffles method rulz:top:

Kanguru
29.08.09, 21:27
What about x111 speed? No problems? RM works there?

anon
29.08.09, 21:28
It should if mRatio does, look at post #2.

Reichsadler
29.08.09, 22:34
What about x111 speed? No problems? RM works there?

Yes the RM works there. I use it with 345-350 upload speed.

SBfreak
29.08.09, 22:47
Ratio Faker worked last time I was there.Any multiplier just don't go over 5.

Velverde
30.08.09, 01:40
no one know if the pmr work there?

Is there any simple tool to fake ratio proof pictures please guys inform if u know how here or by pm

cutiepie
30.08.09, 07:08
when i read the title of the post, i was going to comment on how easy it is to cheet with RM + memory reader as long as the torrent is well leeched and well seeded (but that's always the rule!)

i have gone higher than 900kB/s and it still works!

for this site, be careful of choosing which torrent to cheet on, and not so much the speed.

anon
30.08.09, 17:54
Is there any simple tool to fake ratio proof pictures please guys inform if u know how here or by pm

You won't be able to reply back unless it's a staff member that PMs you.

This here does the job. :cool:

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

But we're going Off-Topic. :tongue:

After entering that code in the address bar and pressing ENTER, you can edit the page as if it was a Word document.

Faking a seedbox proof is extremely easy as well.

DriftKing
31.08.09, 08:25
PMR works there ?

anon
31.08.09, 15:35
I haven't tested it, but if you want to try it, I'd suggest low amounts.

DriftKing
31.08.09, 19:35
Lol ! ATM I have only 1 account there. I will be test after getting dupe account !

anon
31.08.09, 20:01
I will be test after getting dupe account !

I can help you with that :wink:

banneduser
14.10.09, 11:21
is it confirmed that RM + memory reader works on ptp ??
I have only 1 account and wanted to confirm before getting my hands dirty

anon
14.10.09, 11:27
is it confirmed that RM + memory reader works on ptp ??

It should. If you download the RM from here (due to the fixed client files), that's a winning combo on every tracker. Pick an active torrent, though.

banneduser
14.10.09, 11:59
okay i have downloaded the RM from here but whats the difference between the Official RM and sb RM.
sorry for this noob question but i have been using the official RM till now ....
and why will it be a winning combination by SB RM
is it 100% safe to cheat with the sb RM ( with correct torrents of course )

thecoolest
14.10.09, 12:12
Anon
I tried no complete no seeder report on build 16688 but it wont work with ptp ...any idea why???

hey m8 as i m trying now..i download movie..keep my eye on that movie for time..when got seeder..trying to seed with RM..working kinda..at this moment.maybe mratio too..works there..if u r downloading via vuze as i think:cool2:

alpacino
14.10.09, 12:54
@kuduku: waffles method works there too, check it out at the tutorials section!
sb-i RM has fixed and updated clients and builds. Don't forget to emulate the same build and version from your real client.

banneduser
14.10.09, 13:18
@ alpacino
ok so fixed and updated builds id the only difference ??
waffles method tutorial or the updated waffles tutorial ??

thecoolest
14.10.09, 13:22
updated waffles method tutorial

anon
14.10.09, 14:14
and why will it be a winning combination by SB RM
is it 100% safe to cheat with the sb RM ( with correct torrents of course )

Fixed client files. If you use the memory reader you'll look exactly like a real client. You'll still have to pick the right speed and torrents, of course.

Anon
I tried no complete no seeder report on build 16688 but it wont work with ptp ...any idea why???

Tell me why it doesn't work and I may be able to help you.

updated waffles method tutorial

If you mean the Waffles mehhod v2, that's for faking download.

thecoolest
14.10.09, 14:22
i start that mod on here..add torrent via adding torrent..when i make it run for 5 min it wont work..nothing downloads & nothing happens...then i close it...start utorrent again..add torrent there...& when i start it ..it actually downloading...from 0.0% to 100%

but nothing happens when i enter nocomplete noseeder mod it wont work thats why..no error..nothing came up just..simple dont download via site

anon
14.10.09, 14:23
The NoReport-Seeder mod isn't for downloading (although it can work for that). I have used it to fake seedhours. Just untick all files when you're about to add the torrent, and click OK. Do this with the biggest torrents and you can gain over 1000 points per hour.

thecoolest
14.10.09, 14:29
ohh k...means it just fakes it..even torrent has 0 seeders?right?it is going to be ok right?

NoComplete_Report-Seeder or NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder this 1?which 1?sorry

i alredy downloaded movie..just now have to seeding there..lol

Got it....thx m8.,.....

anon
14.10.09, 15:41
NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder

That's the one. It shows you as a seeder with no traffic.

thecoolest
14.10.09, 15:59
i got it..i will wait for to see its effect its abt to be 1 hour after i add some more torrents via sites...so have to check it out later for change

mrcrabs
14.10.09, 19:43
That's the one. It shows you as a seeder with no traffic.

I am sorry if it's not exactly the thread , but using this one can get you caught easier than RM ? I mean on tracker with a good anti-cheat system ?

anon
14.10.09, 19:44
Depends on which torrent you use it on. If you run it on one with 600 seeders and 10 leechers, things should go smooth. If you're the only seeder, you'll be easier to catch. Anyway, that mod is mostly for faking seedhours.

kostas13
14.10.09, 20:26
when i click on the file i downloaded it just opens my current m torrent (15772). What am i doing wrong? and another question:cani use it on sciencehd or tti?

anon
14.10.09, 20:27
when i click on the file i downloaded it just opens my current m torrent (15772). What am i doing wrong?

Close any running copies of uTorrent first. Also put the mod on its own folder along a
settings.dat file.

and another question:cani use it on sciencehd or tti

TTi's scripts (if any) are supposed to be bad, so I guess yes. For SciHD I don't know.

thecoolest
15.10.09, 10:51
it kinda work..but not alot as u can say...but still works good.

anon
15.10.09, 11:23
If you mean the NoReport-Seeder, add a lot of big torrents and be patient. I made over 300000 bonus points like this.

leechmodder
18.10.09, 20:48
If you mean the NoReport-Seeder, add a lot of big torrents and be patient. I made over 300000 bonus points like this.

Will this method work over at PTM to get points?

anon
18.10.09, 20:48
It should. Just pick popular torrents.

badazz
19.10.09, 06:28
what about using ratiomaster? and using speeds at 40kbps has anyone even been caught here?

thecoolest
19.10.09, 12:22
nope..use little higher speed on ptm you wont get caught..there if you are using perfect client & perfect spoof..:top:

anon
19.10.09, 14:33
what about using ratiomaster? and using speeds at 40kbps has anyone even been caught here?

If you're talking about PTPC, you can go higher than that. Just fake on a torrent with at least a few leechers, of course.

tj0ckis
19.10.09, 16:30
I've tried 5Mb/s with the Extreme mod, Waffles Method. Have worked great for me ;) Don't use the site that often though, just wanted to try some stuff with Extreme mod.

batista
31.10.09, 17:49
i have used it on PTPC with NoReport-Seeder uTorrent mod and for now its working fine... i got like 1200 bonus points per hour

---------- Post added at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was at 16:28 ----------

how much is enough btw.... i now have 79 files running and gettin around 2300 points/hour... is it too much

---------- Post added 31.10.09 at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was 30.10.09 at 22:20 ----------

Ended up using ~110 files in the "NoReport-Seeder uTorrent mod" and gathered 50,000 points till i stopped.... everything works great :top:

anon
31.10.09, 17:56
I used the tracker's 50 biggest torrents until I made over 300000 bonus points. Then I stopped :tongue:

batista
31.10.09, 22:34
I used the tracker's 50 biggest torrents until I made over 300000 bonus points. Then I stopped :tongue:

with 50 torrents it would take around 3 to 4 days to get around 300,000 bonus points if im guessing correct ?

anon
31.10.09, 22:42
I was getting 1500 points per hour (the amount of bonus points per torrent varies according its size and amount of seeders), so it took 8-9 days.

batista
01.11.09, 19:34
I was getting 1500 points per hour (the amount of bonus points per torrent varies according its size and amount of seeders), so it took 8-9 days.

hey i was wondering i have like legitimate 50 files easily that are upped at PTPC, now if i load them on my utorrent and keep them up for seeding, will i be getting the same amount of points/huor as in comparisson with using fake file with "NoReport-Seeder uTorrent mod".
For instance in ur case u were gettin 1500points/hour, now if im actually seeding 50 files will i be gettin the same amount of points legally

anon
01.11.09, 19:35
For instance in ur case u were gettin 1500points/hour, now if im actually seeding 50 files will i be gettin the same amount of points legally

They'd have to be the same files you can download from others in the tracker. If they are, yes, you'll get the points.

batista
01.11.09, 19:44
basically the concept of "cross seeding" i think ?

i actually have a collection of over 100 movies, alot of which are exactly the same as on PTPC... so if im able to load 50 of such files, the points would be the same ?

anon
01.11.09, 19:45
so if im able to load 50 of such files, the points would be the same ?

Yes, but remember the amount of bonus points per hour varies according the files' sizes and amount of seeders. If they're fifty 700MB Scene releases, you won't get the 1500 pts/hour I got by "seeding" huge BR-Rips.

batista
01.11.09, 20:14
oh i didnt know that... my collection is mostly 700MB movies so 50 such files wouldnt make much of a different

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 19:48 ----------

I have another question... i have some HD movies but not the entire collection (pictures, samples etc). If i seed such a file will i get points for it ?

anon
01.11.09, 20:31
I have another question... i have some HD movies but not the entire collection (pictures, samples etc). If i seed such a file will i get points for it ?

No. Bonus points are only given when you have exactly 100% of the torrent.

Pingu
02.11.09, 19:43
Again, thanks for the info anon, I've got a question, can you download something with the noreport_seeder? imean because maybe after getting your buffer you actually want a movie, to prevent client changes, is it possible to DL it using this mod??

another thing, i only have one acc here and don't want to risk it, would anyone help me with an invite?

anon
02.11.09, 20:00
can you download something with the noreport_seeder?

Yes, but you'll only be able to connect to leechers. So in torrents with few or none of them, you're better off using another mod.

You shouldn't lose your account by using NoReport-Seeder, but I could give you an invite if things went wrong.

Pingu
02.11.09, 20:15
Ok, i'l try then, so if i want to dl something while using this mod what would you recomend?

Another question, can I have both noreport_seeder mod and the original utorrent running torrents from different trackers?

anon
02.11.09, 20:16
Ok, i'l try then, so if i want to dl something while using this mod what would you recomend?

The Original one? :tongue:

And don't run both at the same time, you'll send different peer_ids and keys to the tracker. PTPC won't care, but other trackers will.

Pingu
02.11.09, 20:19
great, the original one sounds easy xD

i wasn't planning on using both at the same time in the same tracker, just seeding my torrents in the trackers i usually do and having the noreport open for PTPC

anon
02.11.09, 20:20
i wasn't planning on using both at the same time in the same tracker, just seeding my torrents in the trackers i usually do and having the noreport open for PTPC

You should be fine, then. Just don't make both instances share directories nor network ports. :smile:

Pingu
02.11.09, 20:24
saved me, wasn't taking into account the port thing xD

shoulder
02.11.09, 20:24
If you don't know how to run more than one instance have a look here. :wink2:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4050

badazz
05.11.09, 23:45
anyone still using ratiomaster on ther and how many seeders/leechers are recommended when ur goin to cheat?

Pingu
06.11.09, 12:16
don't really know how is the RM doing here, but I guess that if you use the memory reader on a well leeched torrent (grab a freeleech one and "dl" it to look less suspicious) and keep your speeds in a reasonable range you should be fine.

-------------------------------------------------------

Bandwidth Throttling
We are just going to come out and say it! Throttling is not permitted.

Pham has spent the last 12 hours of his life working on several mechanisms to detect throttlers.

This will be your only warning! If you are found to be throttling or reported as a throttler, you will be banned on the spot. YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR ACCOUNT BACK. We will not ask questions. As we work to perfect our autonomous system for detecting throttlers, we turn to you, the community, to report those who are throttling.

Please include the following in your Staff PM:

Username
Time
Torrent
Screen Cap (if possible) - this must be unobstructed.

Thank You!

If this is not corrected, our next course of action is removing the bonus system. I am not joking.
I apologize if this comes off a bit threatening at times.
However, this problem is becoming alarmingly out of control.
Most of you will not need to change any of your current behavior.
However, the 3184 people we have listed as throttling right now should change their client's settings before i get itchy.

**EDIT**

This is addressing the capping at 1 or 2 kbps, not 40+ like some people do to avoid killing their internet connections. Sorry for the confusion. -- pham

Does this mean this method is not safe anymore?

anon
06.11.09, 13:40
Since you'll show up as a seeder that didn't upload anything, you shouldn't be affected.

Pingu
06.11.09, 14:26
But as far as I understand the announcement, that's what they are going to penalize, seeders that limit their speed and don't upload anything, just earn the points...

anon
06.11.09, 14:27
Yes, but the mod makes you look like someone that didn't get to upload, not a throttler. And it's not your fault if you leave your client seeding but no one downloads from you. Anyway, I've been using the mod after that announcement and am still standing, so it's nothing to worry about.

Pingu
06.11.09, 16:43
anon, is this method making any points for you? cause i'm having some problems, i got some points but after PTPC's notice that freeleech wouldn't give points any more i haven't been able to get points ("seeding" torrents >30 gb so that they are not freeleech), all the torrents are in my profile as seeding but my points are not updating, any ideas? :S

anon
06.11.09, 18:33
How much time has passed since you started the mod?

Pingu
06.11.09, 21:02
i've started it around 10 hours ago and still no points

anon
06.11.09, 21:03
Mmm, that's strange. What's the tracker status? What about the "bonus points per hour" in your profile?

Pingu
06.11.09, 21:05
tracker status is "working" in every torrent and in my profile says the ammount of points i should receive

anon
06.11.09, 21:07
No idea of what's going on, then. :confused:

Let me have check if I have the same problem...

Pingu
06.11.09, 21:09
ok, the only thing that popped into my mind is that maybe it is because i have no upload and no dowload ammount, do you have some? should i fake some to give it a try?

anon
06.11.09, 21:11
I have enough traffic to be a PU. You could try that in case that helps.

Pingu
06.11.09, 21:15
should i go with RM?

anon
06.11.09, 21:19
Yes, you can "download" an active torrent or two and cheat a 1:1 ratio on them.

Pingu
06.11.09, 22:11
ok, thx, will be back with the results in a couple days

anon
06.11.09, 22:17
No problem. An hour has passed and I don't have any new points either, so it must be a site issue.

Pingu
07.11.09, 15:13
Any new points since yesterday?

anon
07.11.09, 16:42
None :confused:

But if their anti-throttling script could detect my mod, we would have both been banned already.

Pingu
07.11.09, 19:29
Maybe they are just pissed and their anti-throttling script don't detect your mod but doesn't give points to users with no traffic or that are earning too much points per hour...

anon
07.11.09, 23:01
Good point. I'll try with a single RM, 100% done and a slow speed.

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 15:30 ----------

Doesn't seem to have made any difference...

Haggar
08.11.09, 02:22
I started using this with an account with no traffic, and it gave me points for a couple of days, but not anymore. Account still alive.

anon
08.11.09, 16:31
My amount of bonus points hasn't changed since yesterday, when I tried the RM with 100% done and slow cheating. I'm sure it's a site issue, although there's nothing on their news page about this.

Pingu
08.11.09, 17:07
f***, the accounts are still alive so they haven't got to us yet but i guess we will have to wait a few days and see if it starts working again

SealLion
08.11.09, 17:28
The problem that you are experiencing is very similiar to the old doctorrents.ro site that closed down last year.

I recall that on occasions when I tried to use RM, the site would not record the amounts correctly. As a matter of fact, it only recorded the true amounts.

Regardless of what method that I used with RM (at that time), there was no change in amounts recorded on the tracker site with continuation of the account.

It's an element (script) on the tracker-side in which amounts are incorrectly recorded when cheating. That is, it doesn't register the info that RM is sending to the site.

IMHO, it's not a deliberate attempt to stifle cheating, it's just the way the script is written.

Using RM on sites like the old doctorrents.ro and now obviously, PTP, won't work.

Your efforts are futile.
Resistance is futile.
Surrender.

anon
08.11.09, 17:30
Last year the RM was detectable :biggrin: There should be no way they can detect it now if you use the memory reader and such, which I did yesterday at PTPC... I guess the last thing I could try is real seeding!

banneduser
11.11.09, 15:08
I didnt get any problems today PTP with RM + MR
after i used RM i was on to NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder mod
yes the points have gone
was making good points with the NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder mod

anon
20.11.09, 22:10
Bonus points are back:

Bonus points have been evaluated over the past week to see how it affects the site, and we have decided to re-enable them. That said, moderators will be checking the bonus flow on the site and make sure people do not abuse the system. We will be upping the consequences for abusing the bonus points system and you should expect to see a news post regarding this shortly.

As spektormax says, "it's all about the math". We have to work on some new formulas for collection of bonus points, but this shouldn't mean we have to halt the collection and spending of bonus points, so they are back.

Source: PTPC

You can still trade them for upload (and viceversa), invites and a custom title. PUs can donate them to other users as always. Common sense would dictate that after this you shouldn't do what I have done in the past and "seed" hundreds of GBs :tongue:

thisguythattorrent
14.02.10, 13:01
Hi, my english. is not so good. I come here and register to find out if I can hack the tracker PTP. I have account but, i want duplicated account. How can i do this?

ooblar
14.02.10, 14:41
Get another invite, then get a new IP, clear your cookies, and be sure to use a different username and email when you register again.

cheatos
14.02.10, 14:43
Hi, my english. is not so good. I come here and register to find out if I can hack the tracker PTP. I have account but, i want duplicated account. How can i do this?

changing the ip depends on your isp, if you have a static ip or a dynamic one, try resetting the modem and check whatismyip.com , if it changed then, use another web browser[ex: safari] and use a different named/domain mail, ex:@gmail @ymail @live ...etc

register using a completely different user name and password

when/if you cheat CHANGE THE PORT, this is important

anon
14.02.10, 17:04
changing the ip depends on your isp, if you have a static ip or a dynamic one, try resetting the modem and check whatismyip.com , if it changed then, use another web browser[ex: safari] and use a different named/domain mail, ex:@gmail @ymail @live ...etc

register using a completely different user name and password

when/if you cheat CHANGE THE PORT, this is important

This is all you should do. It'd make you look totally like a different user, except for using the same ISP, of course.

I wonder whether I should make a "how to reregister on trackers" tutorial.

cheatos
14.02.10, 19:32
I wonder whether I should make a "how to reregister on trackers" tutorial.

i think that would be a good idea :top:
i can write it or you will ?

anon
14.02.10, 19:33
I planned to write it :tongue:

But if you want, go ahead.

thisguythattorrent
14.02.10, 22:59
Oh no, I was disabled for cheating :frown: Can someone help me get back on site :frown:

anon
14.02.10, 23:00
Can someone help me get back on site :frown:

As I already told you in the deletion reason for your last post, do not ask for invites here.

thisguythattorrent
14.02.10, 23:57
I sorry, I no banned. Just client. Which clients work for you.

anon
14.02.10, 23:57
Eerr... uTorrent?

thisguythattorrent
15.02.10, 00:55
Yes which peer_id do you use? Are you able to seed/cheat right now?

anon
15.02.10, 17:36
Yes which peer_id do you use?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13739

seitan
22.03.10, 18:05
anyone cant still cheating in this tracker?

Großmutter
22.03.10, 21:47
wafflesmethode with mratio still works for me!

cheatos
26.03.10, 17:47
wafflesmethode with mratio still works for me!

are you sure?
i was banned there for using the Waffles Method!
was banned in less than 2 hours! :eek:

Mihai
26.03.10, 18:33
are you sure?
i was banned there for using the Waffles Method!
was banned in less than 2 hours! :eek:

Banned?With WM?:stupid:
Don't know what to say.Maybe you were just unlucky for a mod to see you.I don't believe they actually have better scripts than what.cd or waffles.

cheatos
26.03.10, 18:39
maybe faking 15GB+ wasn't a bright idea :confused: ?

anon
26.03.10, 18:40
Specially not if we're talking about a 700MB movie.

cheatos
26.03.10, 18:41
it was a rusty old 700mb movie :biggrin:
well at least they do have some scripts :biggrin:

hmm ok time to get a dupe....

anon
26.03.10, 18:42
The site's l33t now. Only Elite users have invites :eek:

Mihai
26.03.10, 18:42
maybe faking 15GB+ wasn't a bright idea :confused: ?

:klatsch_3:Nice job.15 Gbps?You know, a decent tracker like that probably has an antiflashing script.Usually all trackers have that script.Believe me, i know for sure.
Guess you didn't need it at all:tongue:

anon
26.03.10, 18:43
:klatsch_3:Nice job.15 Gbps?

I'd prefer to think he meant he faked 15 gigabytes on a movie. :unsure:

cheatos
26.03.10, 18:44
@Mihai, i meant 15Gigabyte with 700kB/s upload start and stop for a couple of hours not 15GB/s lol :redface:

EDIT: anon was faster.

Mihai
26.03.10, 18:46
@Mihai, i meant 15Gigabyte with 700kB/s upload start and stop for a couple of hours not 15GB/s lol :redface:

EDIT: anon was faster.

Ohh:frown:
Then no more nice job.You were just like the others, cheating with low speeds, boring and not interesting:tongue:

cheatos
26.03.10, 18:51
so i guess i was banned because of cheating on a 700mb movie,
hmm :frown:

~added to paranoid-o-list

Mihai
26.03.10, 18:52
Don't you have anything else to do than cheat on silly trackers with silly values?:tongue:

cheatos
26.03.10, 18:55
you like to suicide with your accounts, i'm not :tongue:
even on silly trackers i cheat "gently" :biggrin:

Mihai
26.03.10, 19:02
I like to suicide?Then what did you do on PTP?:tongue:
Oh and i haven't been banned on a tracker for more than 5 months:biggrin:

cheatos
26.03.10, 19:04
I like to suicide?Then what did you do on PTP?

i didn't mean to do that with PTP,
because you see i was cheating with:

silly values

:biggrin:

Mihai
26.03.10, 19:08
And still got banned.Silly:tongue:

So some on topic post:the last time i cheated here i had like 20 torrents with Mratio and 0 kb for all.I was aiming for the points:biggrin:

Hideehi
04.04.10, 20:20
I've cheated over 150GB on PTP. The secret is that I don't think their anticheat scripts work on freeleech torrents AT ALL. So when I need to cheat, I just use the advanced search to find FL torrents, download 5-6 of them, and I can upload up to 4GB on each one before I stop. Once though, I accidentally left RM on all night (doing slow and steady) and got 20GB on a 1.4GB movie :biggrin:

So that's why I think they don't run their scripts on FL torrents. Probably too many false positives.

Cheet
11.05.10, 18:55
I second what Hideehi said; I doubt they have scripts on their freeleech torrents.

Account age: < a week
Tool used: RatioMaster 1.9.0 w/ Memory Reader
Client Simulation: uTorrent 1.8.5 Build (17414)
Speed: UL: 1900kbps // DL: 1400kbps (Values were randomized, o'course ;P.)
Torrent age: I think a few months... It was HUGE, though.

So yeah. But now PTP has moved to a new domain, with a supposedly faster tracker... You don't think that they could've upgraded their scripts, do you? :eek3:

anon
11.05.10, 19:51
So yeah. But now PTP has moved to a new domain, with a supposedly faster tracker... You don't think that they could've upgraded their scripts, do you? :eek3:

Given the fact they've practically just bootstrapped off a recent database backup, I doubt improving their scripts is among their best interest right now.

Ticko
17.05.10, 17:30
does the noReport-Seeder still work? and will they catch on if im generating 1000+ points an hour?

anon
17.05.10, 17:31
does the noReport-Seeder still work?

I was making 1500+ points an hour with that back in the day. I don't see why it shouldn't work now.

Ticko
18.05.10, 00:09
I was making 1500+ points an hour with that back in the day. I don't see why it shouldn't work now.

I have been doing this today and I have noticed when I remove a torrent from the noReport-Seeder mod it stays in my leech list as 0% complete 0 up...I cant get them to go away and I am afraid when I stop seeding the 50 other torrents i have driving my seed hours they will all stay stuck at leeching any thoughts?

anon
18.05.10, 00:10
Some bug.

You should be gone from the list after the next cleanup.

By the way, are you sure the torrent is in your leech list? There's no way that can happen with that mod.

Ticko
18.05.10, 00:13
Some bug.

You should be gone from the list after the next cleanup.

By the way, are you sure the torrent is in your leech list? There's no way that can happen with that mod.

yeah i thought that was odd as well when i removed them or quit the modded utorrent they all went to 0% complete in the peer list and went to my leech list when they were 100% complete seconds before and in my seed list.

EDIT: they just cleaned up hah right when i was getting worried...still weird they ended up in leech though right.

Ticko
19.05.10, 22:52
i have gotten banned from ptp aswell no dupe account i am very saddened

anon
19.05.10, 22:53
Did you do anything else other than the NoReport-Seeder thingy?

Ticko
19.05.10, 23:04
Did you do anything else other than the NoReport-Seeder thingy?

no but i did accidentally load an older version of the mod that loaded a banned utorrent version 2.0.0 on accident or maybe i just used it incorrectly

Can i ask where to post about invites or whatever?

saebrtooth
20.05.10, 04:08
Using a banned client will get u simply a warning, unless, with some trackers anyway, you do it constantly u may get a warning

You need member rights to enter the invite forum

anon
20.05.10, 16:13
Can i ask where to post about invites or whatever?

Off topic :mad:

Just kidding, here you go:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16867

Ask all questions regarding the Member title (if any) there.

Uninvited2611
23.05.10, 15:46
Invite forum of PTP offers great stuff, but they are not giving away for every PU. i did my pm 2 days ago and yet no reply :|

saebrtooth
23.05.10, 16:27
as with any place u need to build a rep b4 they know ur trustwrothy

anon
23.05.10, 18:05
Usually getting to PU on such a hard to seed tracker is enough of a rep...

lamxung, has the guy logged in ever since you sent the PM?

Uninvited2611
23.05.10, 18:19
PTP don't have rep system though, i have to hang out in their forum :d
@anon: yeah, he logs often and he's elite.

anon
23.05.10, 18:21
@anon: yeah, he logs often and he's elite.

Then send him another PM very politely asking what happened to your request. :smile:

Uninvited2611
23.05.10, 19:35
Then send him another PM very politely asking what happened to your request. :smile:

one of those guys have invited me to what.cd, but i was banned minutes after register :frown: because i was cheated on my other account.

Hope him do not report to the staff. OMFG:frown:

Ticko
23.05.10, 19:43
one of those guys have invited me to what.cd, but i was banned minutes after register :frown: because i was cheated on my other account.

Hope him do not report to the staff. OMFG:frown:

did you change your ip/spoof your mac address before registering with what.cd again?

anon
23.05.10, 19:43
Don't forget the cookies!

Uninvited2611
23.05.10, 19:47
@Ticko & anon: i have not been aware of that until now.

anon
23.05.10, 19:48
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19023 :such:

saebrtooth
24.05.10, 10:16
did you change your ip/spoof your mac address before registering with what.cd again?

If he disnt then its more than likely gone considering What staff

SBfreak
24.05.10, 12:08
It's the same thing that happened to me.
He didn't change it.

anon
24.05.10, 17:50
The IP change is 100% necessary, yes. I'm not very sure about the MAC address thing, though. I never had to change it, but it doesn't hurt to do so.

jacksbi
24.05.10, 18:46
is it possible to show the tracker staff by loading the torrent in utorrent and that i had uploaded this much amount?

anon
24.05.10, 18:48
Yes, just edit the uploaded amount for your torrents in the resume.dat file.

jacksbi
24.05.10, 18:52
Yes, just edit the uploaded amount for your torrents in the resume.dat file.

where is the resume.dat file located?

i want to change the uploaded amount which is in general tab uploaded

anon
24.05.10, 18:53
Your uTorrent config folder.

Ticko
25.05.10, 06:52
where is the resume.dat file located?

i want to change the uploaded amount which is in general tab uploaded

this might help:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4641

anon
25.05.10, 17:53
this might help:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4641

Exactly. :happy:

Mihai
25.05.10, 17:55
You guys still actually use this tracker? After all this drama?:tongue:

anon
25.05.10, 17:56
I don't care about the drama, it's still a good resource for movies and that's why I'm on trackers, for the content. :unsure:

Ticko
25.05.10, 20:44
You guys still actually use this tracker? After all this drama?:tongue:

i didnt get on this tracker til after the drama...and almost instantly banned for being a nub...i do miss it though..i haven't had a better tracker for movies yet, but i know they are out there

anon
25.05.10, 20:45
i haven't had a better tracker for movies yet, but i know they are out there

TehConnection?

If PTPC is the What.cd of movies, TC is Waffles. In terms of content and rarity.

Ticko
25.05.10, 20:59
TehConnection?

If PTPC is the What.cd of movies, TC is Waffles. In terms of content and rarity.

i belong to TC and i just dont feel the user base is what it is on ptp i dont usually get full download speeds on older torrents so i figured it was bleeding for leechers...am i wrong in thinking this?

anon
25.05.10, 21:00
am i wrong in thinking this?

I couldn't tell you, I left my TC account to die since I already had PTPC :biggrin:

Ticko
25.05.10, 21:01
I couldn't tell you, I left my TC account to die since I already had PTPC :biggrin:

way to make me jealous anon :baeh:

crystal
27.05.10, 14:22
even though there has been lots of drama recently about this site , it still remains one of the best , if not the best movies torrent tracker out there . it has very good Layouts as well :biggrin:

SBfreak
27.05.10, 15:23
I care to disagree.Dramas like that show us just how funny and good for nothing this site really is.How can you trust them if they don't trust each other?

anon
27.05.10, 16:09
How can you trust them if they don't trust each other?

What the hell should I care about their internal staff wars? It sure is nice to read them, but I'm on the site for the torrents. :unsure:

Ticko
27.05.10, 16:15
What the hell should I care about their internal staff wars? It sure is nice to read them, but I'm on the site for the torrents. :unsure:

i agree the staff issues are none of my concern especially since i didnt donate and no one ran off with my 5 euros...all i care about is the user base/content of the site and yeah the issues could cause both those areas to diminish, but i think they had a strong thing going before the issues and will continue on after the phamous phief is gone.

jacksbi
02.06.10, 17:16
is mratio still working on ptp?what speeds would be good

anon
02.06.10, 18:00
Why shouldn't it?

jacksbi
02.06.10, 18:12
i thought they would have updated their scripts and anon what u rate ptp on anticheat scripts as i cannot find ptp at any level?

anon
02.06.10, 18:13
anon what u rate ptp on anticheat scripts as i cannot find ptp at any level?

Not higher than 2.

Uninvited2611
23.06.10, 02:47
Not higher than 2.

so, do they have ip check script, anon? I was banned there recently and now i come back.:confused:

FraggleRock
23.06.10, 02:56
so, do they have ip check script, anon? I was banned there recently and now i come back.:confused:

Out of curiosity, what were you banned for?

Uninvited2611
23.06.10, 03:10
Out of curiosity, what were you banned for?

I asked for what.cd in PTP, and banned at What.cd. Then, i was banned on PTP because the inviter is in the staff.

FraggleRock
23.06.10, 05:10
Okay, I'm glad it wasn't something else. You should be able to re-register there if you change your IP. I've had 4 accounts there. Or was that not exactly your question?

anon
23.06.10, 14:32
so, do they have ip check script, anon?

Evvery tracker has dupe checking, or at least a panel where you can view possible dupes manually. That's built-in the Gazelle source.

FraggleRock
30.06.10, 07:27
For the last 2 days, I have been unable to use RM at PTP. Wonder if something is up. When I start RM+MR, I connect fine, but there is no data transfer. The progress log appears to be normal, but still no data up or down. I've tried this on several different torrents with the same results each time.

Any ideas?

Instab
30.06.10, 07:29
For the last 2 days, I have been unable to use RM at PTP. Wonder if something is up. When I start RM+MR, I connect fine, but there is no data transfer. The progress log appears to be normal, but still no data up or down. I've tried this on several different torrents with the same results each time.

Any ideas?

dös 'real' downloading work?

FraggleRock
30.06.10, 07:37
Yes...real downloading and uploading works fine.

fakeking
30.06.10, 12:01
Gazelle trackers are known to lost/miss their user's updated stats for a while, maybe you need to re-do after a few hours later or wait longer. It's normal even for normal non cheater user.

anon
30.06.10, 14:11
Yes, just retry until the tracker gets it... the RM can't be distinguished from a normal client, so they definitely aren't refusing to update your stats because of detection.

sudar02
30.06.10, 19:22
Yes, just retry until the tracker gets it... the RM can't be distinguished from a normal client, so they definitely aren't refusing to update your stats because of detection.

Stopping the RM and waiting for a minute ensures that tracker gets the info. This happened to me several times and I figured I didn't give it enough time to report.

I often just stopped and pressed start again. That was my mistake...

kostas13
04.07.10, 21:49
I desperately need some upload credit there tonight.. What do you think would be the upper level of kb/s with RM+memory reader?

anon
04.07.10, 21:49
What do you think would be the upper level of kb/s with RM+memory reader?

And that, sir, is what this thread is about. Just read it. Or at least, the last pages...

kunna
05.07.10, 09:11
whats the status now in ptp anon?

FraggleRock
05.07.10, 10:03
Seems easy enough. Been using RM+MR with my actual speeds on active torrents with great success. WM works for me as well up to 1200kB/s up.

anon
05.07.10, 13:33
whats the status now in ptp anon?

You ask me as if I was the cheating overlord :unsure:

I've said it before and will say it again... that's what this thread is there for. Personally, I've almost never bothered to fake upload on PTPC, resorting to bonus points instead.

sudar02
05.07.10, 13:49
You ask me as if I was the cheating overlord :unsure:

I've said it before and will say it again... that's what this thread is there for. Personally, I've almost never bothered to fake upload on PTPC, resorting to bonus points instead.

How many points do you get per hour?
I can't get anything more than 150...

anon
05.07.10, 13:50
Seed all the big stuff and you'll get over a thousand.

sudar02
05.07.10, 13:51
Seed all the big stuff and you'll get over a thousand.

That means I should download more than a TB there. Right?

anon
05.07.10, 13:52
...then they invented "show as seeder" :lol:

sudar02
05.07.10, 14:02
...then they invented "show as seeder" :lol:

Where exactly is that? :D

anon
05.07.10, 14:03
In the Extreme Mod's settings, or running the NoReport-Seeder uTorrent mod.

sudar02
05.07.10, 14:09
In the Extreme Mod's settings, or running the NoReport-Seeder uTorrent mod.

Ah, never used that. Oh, well... If it gets you 60k points in no time maybe I should try it :)

fakeking
05.07.10, 14:32
It will if you still keep your downloaded torrent intact and you have patience :top:

hearthrob
11.07.10, 22:10
Bonus points are back:

..............That said, moderators will be checking the bonus flow on the site and make sure people do not abuse the system. We will be upping the consequences for abusing the bonus points system and you should expect to see a news post regarding this shortly.

As spektormax says, "it's all about the math". We have to work on some new formulas for collection of bonus points, but this shouldn't mean we have to halt the collection and spending of bonus points, so they are back.

Source: PTPC

You can still trade them for upload (and viceversa), invites and a custom title. PUs can donate them to other users as always. Common sense would dictate that after this you shouldn't do what I have done in the past and "seed" hundreds of GBs :tongue:

Folks....

1) Any idea how the mods will check for bonus flow?
2) What is the latest consequences of abusing the bonus system? Has anything been posted after that?
3) So did they actually came out with a new formulaes for collection of bonus pts after all these months?

So it seems like bonus pt system can't be exploit anymore? doesn't look good.

anon
11.07.10, 22:12
1. I've contacted the staff (something which can bring attention to my account) twice, with no negative effects.
2. I don't think there's anything new to say :tongue:
3. As far as I know, no.

Look at the post's date... I think they must have forgotten to add the new formula or dealing with abusers :lol:

hearthrob
11.07.10, 22:26
1. I've contacted the staff (something which can bring attention to my account) twice, with no negative effects.
2. I don't think there's anything new to say :tongue:
3. As far as I know, no. Look at the post's date :tongue:

Ah ... I know...one of the time is for me. My bad. :tongue:

So anon, are you still on the uT mod with the hundreds of torrents?

I was happily loading up my hundreds but by the time I finished this thread I immediately removed them.

I was looking high and low in the site and there is nothing the mods could use to check bonus flow unless he/she looks at each individual profile for the "points per hour". :wink2:

anon
11.07.10, 22:29
So anon, are you still on the uT mod with the hundreds of torrents?

Works perfectly with 1080p material :)

hearthrob
11.07.10, 22:40
Works perfectly with 1080p material :)

Thanks. The big question on my mind is how many torrents is safe..... If let's say I use my firewall to block the uT mod and make it un-connectable, will it be more convincing to show why those hundreds have no traffic? :tongue:

fakeking
12.07.10, 04:23
But isn't unconnectable won't give you points at all?

anon
12.07.10, 13:03
If let's say I use my firewall to block the uT mod and make it un-connectable, will it be more convincing to show why those hundreds have no traffic? :tongue:

PTPC doesn't care.

But isn't unconnectable won't give you points at all?

Not true, you still get points at full capacity.

isn't it dangerous to seed them while not appearing as leeched them before?

Once again, PTPC doesn't care.

fakeking
12.07.10, 13:58
anon, don't always said don't care someday they'll be care. But seriously maybe they don't care that nifty stuff atm because they're migrating to new domain, re-organizing stuff and must take care of that first. :smile:

hearthrob
12.07.10, 15:31
anon, don't always said don't care someday they'll be care. But seriously maybe they don't care that nifty stuff atm because they're migrating to new domain, re-organizing stuff and must take care of that first. :smile:

I thought they have done so about 3 weeks ago? Or did I read the news on the homepage wrongly? :confused:

anon
12.07.10, 15:37
I thought they have done so about 3 weeks ago?

Yes, they've already finished the migration process. Using the old domain even tells you to "go to passthepopcorn.me".

hearthrob
12.07.10, 17:02
Yes, they've already finished the migration process. Using the old domain even tells you to "go to passthepopcorn.me".

That means they now have time to start "caring".... :biggrin:

hearthrob
18.07.10, 10:39
Did you guys really, really uploaded a torrent for real to become a PU? Is there no way around it?

Instab
18.07.10, 10:43
Did you guys really, really uploaded a torrent for real to become a PU? Is there no way around it?

hard to cheat uploading a torrent :P

Uninvited2611
18.07.10, 10:49

uploading 1 torrent to become PU is not realy big problem.

hearthrob
18.07.10, 14:01

Well its fine not to cheat for that uploaded torrent. No problem at all. The problem is with the exposure that comes about with the upload. When anyone click on the torrent detail page they would be able to see the uploader's Nick and for my case even though set to paranoiac level 5 but still they will wonder where does all those uploads come from when this fella never downloaded or leech a single torrent before. Then they start looking at points per hour and I can say bye bye to my account.
So, no more low profile for me if I upload a torrent. That's my problem. :tongue:

C3PO
18.07.10, 14:14
Well, thats why u stick to bonus point cheating...

hearthrob
18.07.10, 15:06
Well, thats why u stick to bonus point cheating...

That means no PU = no invite..... ahrr.... used the wrong strategy in the first place. Should have uploaded the torrent first and then wait until after 4 weeks is up or after the torrent has no more leecher/became old, and then slowly use bonus pts cheating... Hmmm.... for all you new guys who gotten your new account, do take my advice to cheat in a sequential manner as stated. Its more low profile cheating... :biggrin:

C3PO
18.07.10, 15:20
Why not? U can exchange BP for upload and for invites

anon
18.07.10, 17:36

It is possible. Ask a certain Mod if unsure :shifty:

But yeah, uploading a torrent is fairly simple (just make sure your upload complies with all rules) and shouldn't bring too much attention to you. Otherwise I'd be banned already, not having snatched all the HD stuff I "seeded" to get bonus points.

hearthrob
18.07.10, 20:30
Why not? U can exchange BP for upload and for invites

You'll have to make it to PU first before you can proceed with the transaction of exchanging BP for invite.

---------- Post added at 02:30 ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 ----------

It is possible. Ask a certain Mod if unsure :shifty:

But yeah, uploading a torrent is fairly simple (just make sure your upload complies with all rules) and shouldn't bring too much attention to you. Otherwise I'd be banned already, not having snatched all the HD stuff I "seeded" to get bonus points.

I would certainly hope so (about the part on bringing too much attention). What to do now now that I have done the opposite first.

anon
18.07.10, 20:49
What to do now now that I have done the opposite first.

I "seeded" a lot first and then uploaded a torrent when I read 1 upload was necessary to get to PU.

Everything's going to be alright! :tongue:

crystal
18.07.10, 22:29
from my experience , PtP mods are very relaxed and helpful . you should not have any problems even if you bring attention to your account from uploading . they are not What.CD who will investigate your account like Scotland Yard if you upload a torrent .

sudar02
18.07.10, 22:30
Well, how can they know if you didn't just Force Re-Check on files you downloaded from somewhere else?
So, just leeching with Serenity, or faking to 100% without tracker tracing it wouldn't be such a problem?

So, just continuing to seed something on a regular client shouldn't get any attention.

sudar02
10.08.10, 10:36
Do they check visited sites, history, cache, cookies?

Instab
10.08.10, 10:51

just follow our css leak guide and you'll be fine

sudar02
10.08.10, 11:04
just follow our css leak guide and you'll be fine

That's why I asked. If they don't check I'll just casually browse the site in FF :) I don't like having a gazelle tracker with no scripts on.

Instab
10.08.10, 11:11
That's why I asked. If they don't check I'll just casually browse the site in FF :) I don't like having a gazelle tracker with no scripts on.

with the proper options set via about:config and the userchrome file you can use javascript

anon
10.08.10, 14:06

The only cache and cookies they can check are theirs.

As for PTPC using the CSS leak, I don't know if they do, but I don't think so. However, it doesn't take much time to shield up and put your mind at ease.

Uninvited2611
10.08.10, 14:26
The only cache and cookies they can check are theirs.

As for PTPC using the CSS leak, I don't know if they do, but I don't think so. However, it doesn't take much time to shield up and put your mind at ease.

I think they don't use CSS leak. I login to SBI and PTP in the same browser and my account has not been banned yet

Instab
10.08.10, 14:36
I think they don't use CSS leak. I login to SBI and PTP in the same browser and my account has not been banned yet

why didn't you change the 2 settings to be safe?

Uninvited2611
11.08.10, 01:45
why didn't you change the 2 settings to be safe?
well, because i haven't read CSS leak topic yet :D.

Nokki
22.08.10, 07:54
I second what Hideehi said; I doubt they have scripts on their freeleech torrents.

Account age: < a week
Tool used: RatioMaster 1.9.0 w/ Memory Reader
Client Simulation: uTorrent 1.8.5 Build (17414)
Speed: UL: 1900kbps // DL: 1400kbps (Values were randomized, o'course ;P.)
Torrent age: I think a few months... It was HUGE, though.

That's the latest that anyone had posted about cheating on this tracker... Would these speeds/method still work? and on what kind of torrents?

Instab
22.08.10, 11:30
That's the latest that anyone had posted about cheating on this tracker... Would these speeds/method still work? and on what kind of torrents?

normally trackers don't change much within just a few weeks

anon
22.08.10, 17:36

If TrackerCodebase="Gazelle" and TrackerName=!"What.cd" Then CheatingDifficulty=0.1

In other words, it's as easy as always. Just like in any Gazelle tracker that isn't What.cd.

Vuze-Sbi
22.08.10, 17:50
Rm up to 1mb works fine for me with utorrent 1.8.5.I cheat on hd material with good amount of leechers.

Nokki
22.08.10, 18:46

Ok how about torrent age and current activity? Dun matter?

Also could we get the same content on other trackers? How do we know if the torrent is exclusive to PTP?

one more thing. Is it ok to load them up in RM and straight to 100% instead of seeder-mod?

anon
22.08.10, 18:47
1. prefer active torrents, of course.
2. you can get Scene releases elsewhere, as for the rest, I don't know
3. yes, it's fine

Nokki
22.08.10, 19:15
Thanks matey!

Ok I'm seeding some torrents, its showing I'm seeding X amount which is correct...
However "Points per hour" isn't updating... (using RM 100%)

anon
22.08.10, 19:16
Ok I'm seeding some torrents, its showing I'm seeding X amount which is correct...

If you've just added the torrents, that's easily explained. Otherwise...

Nokki
22.08.10, 19:48
Nah it had been about 15 mins...
Now after first announces and 45mins still nothing... weird

biren
22.08.10, 20:10
Nah it had been about 15 mins...
Now after first announces and 45mins still nothing... weird

You dont earn many points with this method.Better try upload a lot and then exhange them for points.

Blocker
23.08.10, 18:05
If TrackerCodebase="Gazelle" and TrackerName=!"What.cd" Then CheatingDifficulty=0.1

In other words, it's as easy as always. Just like in any Gazelle tracker that isn't What.cd.

That should be the first post in every Gazelle tracker cheating thread

Thanks matey!

If your are cheating and getting a buffered ratio,what's the purpose of seeding points? I do not get the point :confused:

dreamer
23.08.10, 19:02
regular torrents and old torrents with few leechers it's all the same.
I grabbed it with VEM emulating BitTornado.

anon
23.08.10, 19:32
If your are cheating and getting a buffered ratio,what's the purpose of seeding points? I do not get the point :confused:

He wants to exchange them for invites, he said it a few posts back.

Nokki
24.08.10, 04:54
No no... not with this tracker, I'd be just happy with the buffer, I thought it would be an easier method like anon said, so that's why I'm not faking up, instead just accumulate points and then exchange them for upload in this one...
But I guess I should start doing it the good old way... quicker...

anon
24.08.10, 12:55
that's why I'm not faking up, instead just accumulate points and then exchange them for upload in this one...

Well, you get 1 point per gigabyte being seeded per hour, and you need a great deal of those to exchange them for a decent amount of upload credit. Cheating is indeed faster than that.

C3PO
04.09.10, 14:31
I'm getting 5000+ p/h, so it's not that slow either :)

P.S. Did some1 tried to cheat with 10MB/s or so?

anon
04.09.10, 17:51
I'm getting 5000+ p/h, so it's not that slow either :)

How many torrents do you have in your client? I only have very heavy stuff and all my "real" snatches, and am only getting a fraction of that. :gmellow:

P.S. Did some1 tried to cheat with 10MB/s or so?

...and I think he got banned. Better keep speeds below 1MB/s, I'd say.

C3PO
04.09.10, 18:27
Not need to fake up then, I've got quite a buffer from points, now looking forward to them invites ;)

ikaynak
15.09.10, 22:29
what's the last suggestions?

how can i do for fake upload?

Please i don't want get ban.

Which Fake Ratio Program, Which Version and Which Client re u suggest?

anon
15.09.10, 22:29
Why don't you just read this thread before hopping on the reply button?

ikaynak
15.09.10, 22:37
Why don't you just read this thread before hopping on the reply button?

i'm so sorry but my english not well and there re 17 page it's very long please just help me.

and i read 1-2-3-16-17th pages.

If u still say "read" oke i will try.

Thanks First of All

anon
15.09.10, 22:38
Please do so, it's not that hard and you'll find the information you need. I'm not asking you to read all 17 pages, just the last few ones should suffice. And don't forget to search if you have further questions.

ikaynak
15.09.10, 23:02
Please do so, it's not that hard and you'll find the information you need. I'm not asking you to read all 17 pages, just the last few ones should suffice. And don't forget to search if you have further questions.

RatioMaster 1.9.1 and with RatioMaster eXtender v2.0F and client on RM utorrent 1.9.1 and 2mb up But no download because i already download this torrent on utorrent.

Is it okey? or what's more?

anon
15.09.10, 23:03
Yeah, it's fine.

What do you want to use RMeX for?

ikaynak
15.09.10, 23:05
i don't know RMeX aim but on tools and somebody say on this tread so i use it. is it a problem?

anon
15.09.10, 23:06
If you don't even know what RMeX does, why do you complicate your life?

ikaynak
15.09.10, 23:09
If you don't even know what RMeX does, why do you complicate your life?

i don't know only i'm scaring to ban. so u say onlt RM is enough but i use offical RM.

anon
15.09.10, 23:11
RM alone is just fine. Fake away! :gtongue:

And don't be scared, or else chances are you will screw up. Not that PTPC has good scripts, anyway.

ikaynak
15.09.10, 23:35
i try it but no more upload gb do u know why,:S

anon
15.09.10, 23:36
You need to wait at least an hour for your stats to update. :dabs:

seitan
02.11.10, 07:22
It is not necessary to stop the program before the automatic update? like in waffles and scc?

thnks!

Resurrection
02.11.10, 08:41
It is not necessary to stop the program before the automatic update? like in waffles and scc?

No.

But you would have known that if you'd read the last few pages...

anon
02.11.10, 13:17

At least skim through the last pages before you ask. It saves you and us time, as well as server resources such as bandwidth and database space. It's a win-win!