PDA

View Full Version : Go Vegetarian!

Dagon
27.08.09, 16:58
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/4858/myfunlinksexyshots1502.th.jpg (http://img354.imageshack.us/i/myfunlinksexyshots1502.jpg/)

Mfg Dagon

slikrapid
01.09.09, 23:07
yeah, go away vegetarians, with their idiotic proposals, no to mention vegans :rolling_eyes:

Se7Ven
01.09.09, 23:24
My cat is NOT a burger! Why should a cow be?:biggrin:

slikrapid
02.09.09, 01:42
[B]My cat is NOT a burger!

lucky for you, you don't live in Asia, otherwise your cat might end up like this:

http://riannanworld.typepad.com/my_weblog/images/2007/09/04/catwich_2_2.jpg

:shockkk!:

Se7Ven
03.09.09, 02:39
:biggrin:push away that plate of dead veins and putrefying blood corpuscles if someone tries to foist it on to you....
:shockkk!:

slikrapid
03.09.09, 03:54
ROFLMAO, i looked that one up, so here's the context:

fish and chicken (without the fat) is fine if you must - but push away that plate of dead veins and putrefying blood corpuscles if someone tries to foist it on to you.

fuc***' hypocrites :tongue:

Se7Ven
03.09.09, 03:59
good job my friend sure thats right..... i dont want make it so hard in this kind of context:top:

SealLion
03.09.09, 04:12
ya. But c'mon. The women look yummy, yes???

slikrapid
03.09.09, 04:23
hehe SealLion, no doubt about it, but their hot dogs somewhat lack in color, don't you think? not to mention the taste :biggrin:

SealLion
03.09.09, 04:44
Yes. The dogs are off-color, no doubt about it.

I think those are vegy dogs.....never had those before.

I've had vegy burgers before...thier not too bad,.....but vegy dogs???..........ya...I don't know about that one....I think that the taste would kind of put me off, though.

I don't mind soya...I've had that before...it's 'ok', to say the least.

But it doesn't bake my cake though. :(

I'd still prefer some real food to soya anyday. And I don't mean meat per se....I mean food that has 'taste' to it.

In my opinoion, soya doesnt seem to have too much taste to it though. ....kind of bland.

slikrapid
03.09.09, 05:02
I think that the taste would kind of put me off, though.

during time they might find out the right taste though, even if it looks differently

i tend to compare it to cgi - at some point in the (near) future one won't be able to distinguish between reality & cgi - you might say that only those with the taste/experience of the real world will be able to make (recognize) the difference - the question is: what if you are born without such experience - how does one distinguish between fiction & reality, i imagine that question will have significant weight in the years to come (if you asked Icke he would say its already a thing to be reckoned with :wink:)

In my opinoion, soya doesnt seem to have too much taste to it though. ....kind of bland.

well, soya was meant to be used in combination with different ingredients (shall i say masking its bland taste) in order to improve one's digestion, but surely not to act as a meat substitute as vegetarians like to think :rolleyes: