PDA

View Full Version : My retirement

splicer
25.08.09, 14:52
Hi guys!

So as you can see, my activity levels have dropped to very low, and there is reasoning for this. In recent months I found myself uploading more and more to different sites; the smaller niche trackers that I love and serve me well equally. Unfortunately, my home upload connection did not justify the amount I was wishing to upload. Hence I had to invest in a seedbox (the dreaded word around this parts :wink:). Luckily it's not costing me a fortune.

As a result of this, I found myself needing to cheat less and less - uploading about 60gB to 80gB (solely on MP3 releases) every day on the likes of ScC. I began to get dragged into the community too - as cheaters we are persecuted, having to maintain low profiles, so that staff don't "check us out". I was now free to post - to help people, to debate, to be helped by others. This has now even developed into a position where I maintain some authority on a site!

This unfortunately meant that I had less time and need for SB-I, and have decided to announce my retirement from cheating; whether you, the reader, care or not, I say goodbye to you. My time here has been very much enjoyable; learning new things on a daily basis, as well as the satisfaction of helping others.

So finally, good bye; good bye to the staff, my fellow cheaters, and to SB-I.

But if by any chance I run out of money, I know where to come :wink:

Splicer.

anon
25.08.09, 14:56
Oh, so you finally got enough money to rent a seedbox :biggrin:

Goodbye, man. It was great to have you here, helping others, sharing your experience, always willing to give a hand. I hope you'll at least drop by from time to time to check what's up on the forum that once had the same place as SCC's does now for you.

cheatos
25.08.09, 15:05
bye bye splicer.:wavey:

i wish you have a good life/time everywhere :allocafe:.

Mihai
25.08.09, 15:27
Well i am atracted by that kind of life too you know but that doesn't mean i will quit cheating.I just feel i have something big to do until i retire.Don't know what but will tell everyone when i know.
Now i wish you good luck man.We say cheating is good and all but some of us feel they helped the comunity more by actual seeding than cheating.But only some of us feel that way.If you managed to buy a seedbox then it's good.As i am thinking you want more from a tracker than just to cheat and get invites, and download something from time to time.That is when you see yourself with so many trackers and a big buff on all and you see that you did all that for no point at all.
Good luck again with that box and with uploading and don't let anyone stand in your way!Hope you are going to a better life!

SBfreak
25.08.09, 15:39
I'm glad that you found your own way.
Best of luck my friend you will not be forgotten:top:

Dagon
25.08.09, 16:17
hey,

why stoping beeing active in this forum. a lot of other users who dont cheat are here online, too.

kind regards
Dagon

sheep2233
25.08.09, 17:10
You could chat with us.

you don't need to go.:biggrin:

Zorvak
25.08.09, 19:56
Good luck with your new life splicer :top:

vDD+wR
25.08.09, 20:11
:agrees: I wish you the best too! Maybe one day, we can welcome you back here! :smile:

greetz vDD

alpacino
25.08.09, 20:56
Hey splicer thanks for sharing your thoughts with us and all your time you dedicated here helping others. Good luck on your new tasks.

Se7Ven
25.08.09, 21:26
Good luck and i wish you the best friend for the rest of your life ...look sometimes to your SB-I Family:biggrin:

anonftw
25.08.09, 23:40
Good luck in your current endeavours ! Come back and see us sometime. :smile:

TD21
26.08.09, 00:44
Looks like these "seedboxes" can change a man lmao! We who are about to cheat salute you!

SealLion
26.08.09, 05:57
splicer was a damn good member. I liked him. He was one of my forum freiends here.

I will miss him as I know that he was one of the 'regulars' here on SBI.

I will miss him too.

I too hope that from time to time, he'll come back to at least catch up with the latest SBI gossip.

See you splicer. The best of success to you and your endeavors in ALL that you do. :)

by my friend. :)

Dynamic
26.08.09, 06:05
Good luck my friend. You will be missed. Hope you can come back and visit.

Cheating was the start that drew us here but friendship is what keeps us together.

Good bye

kazuya
29.08.09, 11:31
Don't worry he will come back,they always come back :biggrin:

Blocker
29.08.09, 16:22
Hey Splicer.

You have a seedbox now, and it will be stupid to cheat now ,but you could just visit sometime the board .

Good luck !! :top:

slikrapid
31.08.09, 00:42
This has now even developed into a position where I maintain some authority on a site!

hey, does this mean we have friends among tracker staff aka an insider :klatsch_3: (no need to reply for obvious reasons)

anyways like Dagon said earlier, no need to stop using sbi 'forever', its a place with many themes and topics and friendly & helpful users

but to each his own, good luck splicer :cool: