PDA

View Full Version : Cheating at TopBytes

ares
22.08.09, 05:44
Well, I haven't seen any threads asking for tips cheating on TopBytes, so I'll be the one to create it. :biggrin:

All I want to know is what did you successfully use there.

Thanks.:klatsch_3:

Velverde
22.08.09, 17:08
last time i had used the waffle's method with 10mb/s

i had faked approximately 20gb

i think it s the fast way to get power user status

SBfreak
22.08.09, 17:20
I tried Ratio Faker right now.It worked with default settings.I don't think that tracker has any scripts at all.

cheatos
22.08.09, 17:31
mRatio works fine ;)

ares
22.08.09, 17:34
Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at topbytes.net.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Weird, for some reason I can't access TopBytes with my IP, but I can with a proxy. :frown: I logged in my account and it's still fine, so I wonder what's up. :confused:

anon
22.08.09, 18:40
Was having the same issue up to a few minutes ago, try again!

Doppelboom
12.10.09, 15:50
Weird, for some reason I can't access TopBytes with my IP, but I can with a proxy. :frown: I logged in my account and it's still fine, so I wonder what's up. :confused:

iT's beacause some coutry and their ip are banned because o their high cheating rate

JohnnyB
22.09.10, 07:56
Do note that they have a snatchlist viewable to ALL members on every individual torrents' page. Shows lifetime dl/ul, lifetime avg speeds, total time leeching/seeding, completion %, etc. You are permanently placed here when you download the .torrent file.

Due to the following:
---> Not a lot of traffic
---> Not very many leechers on non-packs
---> Detailed snatch list viewable to ALL members
---> Me being banned for doing the same thing I have been doing on all trackers for the past many years (a very mild faking method based on WM)

I would stay away from TopBytes :) Just my personal opinion (but based in fact), hehe. Or just use a proxy ;)

P.S. They don't appear to share IP's with other trackers.

... stupid TopBytes! lol

anon
22.09.10, 14:17
I would stay away from TopBytes :) Just my personal opinion (but based in fact), hehe. Or just use a proxy ;)

Looking at this very thread, it'd appear not many users are interested on it, anyway.

Evilmill
22.09.10, 18:33
i think tat tracker has no scripts..
i myself used GT with 3-4 times download on 0 leechers and was undetectable..
but later 3-6 months of inactivity got me banned..

JohnnyB
22.09.10, 20:16
I don't think they have scripts either. Manual detection due to total upload being higher than total download on indiv. torrent (due to snatch list referenced above).