PDA

View Full Version : [BitTorrent] Free TorrentLeech invites for FileList users – Now on IRC

SBfreak
21.08.09, 23:45
If there are any readers who still haven’t got an account (surely you should have got one by now, if you’ve been reading FILEnetworks) on popular General/0Day tracker TorrentLeech, here is yet another chance to get one. TL is currently holding a free invites promotion for existing users of FileList tracker (filelist.ro). This is different from the previous invite giveaways that involved TL’s sponsor Travian – this time around you are not required to register for a Travian account. All you need to do is to get on their invites channel and given them the E-mail address to send the invite to. Is this giveaway limited to FileList users as it’s claimed to be? Not really. Basically anyone can PM their E-mail on the channel and get invited for free.

Read more:top: (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/08/free-torrentleech-invites-for-filelist.html)

anon
21.08.09, 23:58
Make a Trash-Mail, PM the bot, and you're in. This couldn't be more point-and-click (or should I say type?). It's no wonder BayTSP has a TL account.

I wish they had started giving invites like this two years ago :redface:

Empoleon
22.08.09, 04:07
I'm surprised to see TL doing this as often as they do, their user database is massive enough one might think.

Dynamic
22.08.09, 05:23
I never got a mass email on Filelist.ro?

anon
22.08.09, 17:41
Me neither, perhaps you got the article wrong? :smile: You have to PM the TL bot on IRC your e-mail address.