yoco
21.08.09, 13:56
Release Date: September 23, 2009
Studio: Overture Films
Director: Michael Moore
Screenwriter: Michael Moore
Starring: Michael Moore
Genre: Documentary

"Capitalism: A Love Story" will explore the root causes of the global economic meltdown and take a comical look at the corporate and political shenanigans that culminated in what Moore has described as "the biggest robbery in the history of this country" – the massive transfer of U.S. taxpayer money to private financial institutions.
YouTube - TRAILER: Michael Moore's 'Capitalism: A Love Story'

alpacino
22.08.09, 10:06
Cool. This Michael Moore guy has the guts to face anyone on earth, geez I wish I had his courage sometimes. Looking forward to watching another great documentary from him. :top:

Empoleon
23.08.09, 08:55
Looks okay, surprised there's not a hit on him with all that he exposes, lol.

alpacino
23.08.09, 11:48
Looks okay, surprised there's not a hit on him with all that he exposes, lol.

Yeah me too. Whenever I watch his docs, I'm afraid for him taking a sucker punch or hit. But I don't think this will ever happen cause he is always calm on his approaches and he knows how to deal with these situations.

SealLion
23.08.09, 18:47
I think that this would be a good show to watch considering it's got a comical base to it.

I find that things are somewhat more 'human' when placed into a comical base or sorts. It makes a mockery of what it's like for us humans and gives pple a time to laugh at themselves and the things that they do. Regardless of who it is, yes??

nextor
24.08.09, 17:10
I dunno about Michael Moore. Some of his docs are worth watching and some are just crap

I'm far from sure that I agree with him on all levels though, he got some strange opinions in some matters.