PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for Todays Downtime

hitman
17.08.09, 23:30
Feedback about this Announcement Todays Downtime (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f133/todays-downtime-14986)

Back in the game

Grambo
17.08.09, 23:42
I wondered why I got an "url not found".
Feared you had closed down.
Really glad it was only temporary and you're back up. :top:

anon
17.08.09, 23:43
We'd never close like that :biggrin:

But I didn't get that message, but "database error". The message was different for you probably because you use Ultrasurf.

Either way, it's great to see the board back up :top:

Grambo
17.08.09, 23:48
That msg was with US, yes.
Without it there was a german text. Didn't bother to google it.

anon
17.08.09, 23:50
Without it there was a german text. Didn't bother to google it.

It was more of less like the "page could not be displayed" IE6 error message. :tongue:

[/offtopic]

SBfreak
17.08.09, 23:52
Me,mihai,alpacino and tarantino were so worried lol...guys when the site goes down again please got to the czonelol tynychat:biggrin:.

anon
17.08.09, 23:52
I entered it once and no one was there :frown: But that was around 12PM (GMT-3).

anonftw
17.08.09, 23:55
Next time could I get an email ? I was worried. :tongue:

Seriously though, I am glad SB-I is back ! Good work on getting these problems fixed for us. :top:

kazuya
18.08.09, 09:59
I thought admins from torrent trackers attacked SB-i and hacked :biggrin: wouldn't surprise me

Mihai
18.08.09, 13:07
I am soo glad it's back on.We were bored like shit and woried.Glad to see you guys are ok.And me, alpacion, sbfreak and kalpenn did a little talking on yahoo messenger.It was fun.We should try it more often or make a chat here to talk.It's fun

Se7Ven
18.08.09, 16:15
I am happy to stay here with my family and sb is back with no problems thank you all:top:

hitman
18.08.09, 19:20
accounts that has been made after our last backup are also not more avaible please signup again if your account seems deleted.

Zorvak
18.08.09, 19:27
Perhaps we should find a solution for that...

What about a post in blog.sb-innovation.de or blogspot.com ?
When the database is down the blog is working fine.

Anyway, glad sb-innovation is back, I thought someone attacked the site.

Butcho
18.08.09, 20:19
The blog was still online because we use an extra database for it.
But the problem is that the blog is useless without the main forum because there are no direct mod downloadlinks.

Zorvak
18.08.09, 20:36
Well, I just want a place to look for official statement from SB-I mod in case something bad happened to main forum (like database error). Direct download link for mod in blog isn't really needed, we can wait until the main forum is back.

Butcho
18.08.09, 20:42
But your right we should place a text in our blog next time. But i guess that not many users will read it there...

cheatos
18.08.09, 20:45
But your right we should place a text in our blog next time. But i guess that not many users will read it there...

a simple solution for this is by removing(renaming) vBulletin's index.php page and replacing it with a page that shows info :biggrin::

ex:

<?php
echo "We're closed ATM, fixing some DB issues, get a life and come back later";
?>

:top:

hitman
18.08.09, 21:11
we didnt expected to stay for nearly 10 hours offline but yeah for the next time with the hope that there will be never a next time it could be used as long as it is only the forum :biggrin: