yoco
15.08.09, 15:18
Release Date: November 6, 2009
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Olatunde Osunsanmi
Screenwriter: Olatunde Osunsanmi
Starring: Milla Jovovich
Genre: Thriller

In 1972, a scale of measurement was established for alien encounters. When a UFO is sighted, it is called an encounter of the first kind. When evidence is collected, it is known as an encounter of the second kind. When contact is made with extraterrestrials, it is the third kind. The next level, abduction, is the fourth kind. This encounter has been the most difficult to document...until now.
YouTube - The Fourth Kind - Trailer [New Official HD]

alpacino
16.08.09, 07:00
OMG, pretty scary, now I'm curious as to how this will develop to. It was thrilling specially when Milla Jovovich started talking saying her real name and such. But I'm guessing this will be one of those films with disappointing ending where you end up clueless, maybe like x-files series. :biggrin:, lol we'll see.

SealLion
16.08.09, 09:03
maybe your right alpacino, trailers have a habit of being made intense, thrilling, and with lots of advaneture.
How goodd the movie is in it's full length, in comparison to how good the movie supposed to be in the trailer, is anyone's guess, yes??

Nevertheless, I think stuff like this is still pretty interesting to watch, though. I wouldn't mind watching a film like this.

Movies of 'the unexplained' can be fairly good to watch. It leaves the viewer to decide and ponder.

shawshankraj
16.08.09, 18:21
Alpacino right that may be the end will leave u cluless or braindead like the country for old men..

Has anyone like the country for old men b'coz it goes over my head..?

All coen film r dark and ask so much attention to film,,

SBfreak
16.08.09, 19:36
Hmm very nice trailer though I doubt the movie will be as good as this.