PDA

View Full Version : Cheating at Cinemageddon!

mangathala2002
15.08.09, 08:35
I'm planning on cheating both UP/DL. What are the safe cheating speeds? should i use RM or mratio? And per day what would be the safest in terms of UP/DL to cheat there?

anon
15.08.09, 18:37
Cinemageddon scripts ? no way :biggrin: don't have i think :biggrin:
I have faked with mratio on the best seeded with 150up kbs RatioMaster with the same speed..until i get bored and moved to PRM :biggrin:

TD21
20.08.09, 11:13
I've tested 9999kb/s DL speeds and 500-999kb/s speeds on good torrents with mRatio.

mangathala2002
20.08.09, 19:10
I've tested 9999kb/s DL speeds and 500-999kb/s speeds on good torrents with mRatio.

how 9999kb/s DL ?

mRatio only allows 1024kb/s right?

anon
20.08.09, 19:11
That's for the upload speed. Download can go up to 10MB/s in mRatio.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
21.08.09, 22:43
Better than mratio is PMR

flashed around 1TB in one day without ban on an older account.

SBfreak
21.08.09, 22:59
Everything worked there.Try mRatio with 1MB upload on a freeleech.You won't get banned even if it's a 3 hours account..lol

TD21
23.08.09, 08:28
Ya lol! I also tried to fake 150gb in less than 1day.

mangathala2002
24.08.09, 05:51
I flashed enough to become to become PU there :) . But sadly the invite giveaway thread there has been locked.Now only VIP's get access to the invite thread :(

suroyo
31.08.09, 19:39
I've used PMR there recently ~50GB. No problems so far.

Pingu
05.11.09, 19:55
Flashed 200 gb with RM on a fresh account (at speed from 10 to 1000 Mb/s) and haven't been banned yet, but always use memory reader, got an instaban when i forgot it

banneduser
11.11.09, 16:05
used RM + MR safe till yet
uploaded 10 gbs / day for a week

Nokki
11.02.10, 13:20
Everything worked there.Try mRatio with 1MB upload on a freeleech.You won't get banned even if it's a 3 hours account..lol

BANNED! man I'm so pissed off right now!

Here's a shot of what I used...

http://imgur.com/eaQVu.jpg

Any input?

SBfreak
11.02.10, 13:39
That's RatioMaster not mRatio...

Nokki
11.02.10, 13:49
Say I can get another invite there.... What are the other ways to get into it without having to change my IP?

SBfreak
11.02.10, 14:09
So your IP was banned?
If you can access the page you just need another invite.

Nokki
11.02.10, 15:07
Yeh it was the IP, is there another way by using a really good proxy or something that I can gain access?

SBfreak
11.02.10, 15:27
Yes you can try a proxy but I'm not guaranteeing it will 100% work.

Instab
11.02.10, 15:29
Yeh it was the IP, is there another way by using a really good proxy or something that I can gain access?

in case you have a fixed ip you might wanna have a look at this http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=14367

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.02.10, 15:49
in case that youre Ip it's not working check my signature with the AOL ..it sure work..

i don't know why you have banned because i have tryed all methods and worked ...NRPG first..after mratio..and last PMR ..and made around 1,2TB upload's..after that i have made some post in the forums..smoked some cigares and upgraded to VIP..after that i have free giveaway the account :smile: ))

Instab
11.02.10, 15:54
i have tryed all methods

how long ago?

SBfreak
11.02.10, 16:33
I think like summer 2009.When he was still somehow active.No offense or anythin.:huh:

Instab
11.02.10, 16:39
thought so. it's been a while since nrpg

anon
11.02.10, 17:39
What are the other ways to get into it without having to change my IP?

Proxies or VPNs. Personally, I'd recommend Ultrasurf (http://www.ultrareach.com/) or Paperbus (http://www.paperb.us/), since you can also announce through those (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-use-proxy-apps-semi-anonymous-torrenting-4279/).

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.02.10, 17:47
how long ago?

NRPG long time ago...around one year or even better
but i don't think they changed the scripts ..or to say better ..created a cheating script

I think like summer 2009.When he was still somehow active.No offense or anythin.

true :smile:

Instab
11.02.10, 17:49
but i don't think they changed the scripts

care to share reasons?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.02.10, 18:00
care to share reasons?

i don't have a good reason for that..but it's not a very important tracker if can i say so..and moust of the time you will find'it free to signup..so they don't have a good reason to improve the cheating script until the become more "hard to get"

and i have lived with the opinion " easy to cheat" because everytime with no mather what speed i have used i have not been banned..to tell the truth i have not use'd often mratio or NRPG..used NRPG first time untl i found SBI ..after that mratio..and in one of the day i have used PMR and pimped around 800GB with 400 GB that i had before i made 1,2 so them i have stoped cheating .

for me cinemageddon cheating script can be compared with bitseduce cheating script

Blocker
11.02.10, 21:21
Vuze Extreme Mod

With upload speed between 70 - 100 kbps works fine

BaMbO
11.02.10, 23:37
Flashed 350GB 2 weeks back with PMR. No ban so far

FraggleRock
07.03.10, 21:44
Everytime I start RM using a torrent from this site, RM's memory usage sky-rockets. It eats up 100% of my available memory and practically freezes my entire system. It happened once with HDChina as well, but this site happens everytime.

Anybody have any ideas as to why?

anon
07.03.10, 21:45
Anybody have any ideas as to why?

I thought this bug was fixed... is the tracker replying to your announces in the Log tab?

FraggleRock
08.03.10, 01:02
I don't think so, but the memory spike starts climbing so fast, my computer comes to a screeching halt. I'm unable to access any additional tabs in time to check.

---------- Post added at 13:18 ---------- Previous post was at 13:16 ----------

Wait....I just confirmed, nope.

It gets to where is says "End of HTTP response" and then nothing

---------- Post added at 16:02 ---------- Previous post was at 13:18 ----------

Okay, it gets strange now. It finally started working with normal memory usage. So I left my house. When I came back, it did it again. I'm guessing during the update. My computer was totally frozen. It's just this one site. I'm so lost with this.

My wife was pissed....she'd been trying to use the PC for over an hour in that condition (100% memory and processor usage)...lol!

anon
08.03.10, 17:18
Okay, it gets strange now. It finally started working with normal memory usage. So I left my house. When I came back, it did it again. I'm guessing during the update. My computer was totally frozen. It's just this one site. I'm so lost with this.

My wife was pissed....she'd been trying to use the PC for over an hour in that condition (100% memory and processor usage)...lol!

I had your same issue on STMusic, but v1.9.0 fixed it... I guess I'll give it a try at CG and contact Mr. RatioMaster about this once again.

Euphony
08.03.10, 22:28
Hi everyone,

I have been checking this forum for a while, found lot of useful stuff (thanks for all the info), so now, after theoretical part, I started practical.

Just wanted to ask you, have anyone used GreedyTorrent and CG - today I tried this combination, along with some other private trackers, but since some two-three hours ago my dl speed decreased, although torrent files had a lot of seeders... Does anyone know, since I am not banned from CG and other private trackers), does this decrease of speed comes with use of GreedyTorrent, wen tracker catch you leeching like this (although I don't think this is the case, since I am not baned), or something else? I use other, direct link downloads (RS, MU etc.), but those work fine, just torrent seems to be slower than usual...

Thank you for any kind of feedback and for advices / help!

anon
08.03.10, 22:47
GT doesn't slow down your downloads at all, and if the tracker knew you were cheating you'd be banned, not throttled. If a well-seeded torrent from another tracker is as fast as usual, then the CG one simply doesn't have enough peers to give you good speeds.

FraggleRock
10.03.10, 17:50
I just wanted to give an update. I tried a different torrent from the site and things seem to be working well again. That one torrent however was causing a major fuss.

Nokki
22.04.10, 14:15
So guys whats the latest in the RM department?

anon
22.04.10, 15:37
So guys whats the latest in the RM department?

Too many of your posts are asking for information updates. Just so that you know.

ciccio
01.05.10, 00:25
For cheat in this tracker:

1) Azureus Shu Mod

2) Torrents with most leechers, also 1 MB/s.

Euphony
15.07.10, 04:07
First of all, thanks for all the previous info - it was very helpful reading experiences. I would appreciate if someone could clear me this doubt I have.

I was using Cinemageddon for some time, account was disabled, so I sometimes checked the web page. Now, I have dynamic IP address and today, when I went to the web page (i can probably make another account with different IP address, at least a friend of mine done that) it said 403 Forbidden Unauthorized. After some time, I tried to see, via web pages which provide this kind of stuff, first couple of times it said that the web page is working properly, but once it said it is down.

I disconnected and re-connected, so I was able to browse the page - several times connected and disconnected. Now, is my IP banned (well, at least one IP) or is it possible that web page was simply down...

Thank you very much for any help and for your time!!!

fakeking
15.07.10, 04:19
Euphony, it isn't down for long time already so I guess they have banned your IP range or detect your cookies. Try to clear your browser cache and cookies next time.

Instab
15.07.10, 04:59
is my IP banned (well, at least one IP) or is it possible that web page was simply down...

well, can you login now with a new ip or not? and is your account still alive?

Euphony
15.07.10, 12:41
Thank you both for answers! I tried just a minute ago to go on cinemageddon, with cookies deleted, and it was working fine (the registration page), my account is disabled. Anyway, I cleaned cookies and cache, so I guess things should work in the future!

Thank you very much for the info and advices!!!

SBfreak
15.07.10, 13:51
If you really want to be safe that's your only option.
You can also try some proxies.

anon
15.07.10, 14:20
This thread is about cheating at CG...

Have a look at this next time:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19023

Evilmill
17.07.10, 13:56
i got banned at this tracker within 24hrs ... i downloaded a movie using greedy torrent and used only [1.2 - 1.5] times of my download and the torrent i picked has good no of seeds and peers ... strange is i got banned after 12hrs of completion of the download ...

SBfreak
17.07.10, 14:16
Woah woah wait a second.Try to keep your details as understandable as possible.
So:
-you got banned at cinemageddon 24 hours after the last update??(because you say at the end you got banned after 12 hours)
-------->Did you cheat there after you downloaded that torrent?
--the torrent had a considerable number of seeds and peers (seeders and leechers)/peers
--you used greedy torrent(set my upload x times my download;x=1.2=>1.5)
-------->What client did you use greedy torrent with?

anon
17.07.10, 17:55
CG uses "detect abnormal uploads", if I remember correctly. What's your download speed?

Evilmill
17.07.10, 19:25
Woah woah wait a second.Try to keep your details as understandable as possible.
So:
-you got banned at cinemageddon 24 hours after the last update??(because you say at the end you got banned after 12 hours)
-------->Did you cheat there after you downloaded that torrent?
--the torrent had a considerable number of seeds and peers (seeders and leechers)/peers
--you used greedy torrent(set my upload x times my download;x=1.2=>1.5)
-------->What client did you use greedy torrent with?

at evening my download was finished and i was able to browse CG but i was surprise in morning got banned.
i used uT with greedy torrent and greedy torrent randomizer.

CG uses "detect abnormal uploads", if I remember correctly. What's your download speed?

my download speed varies from 25kBps[min] - 180kBps[max].. unstable at all times.

Instab
19.07.10, 08:52
my download speed varies from 25kBps[min] - 180kBps[max].. unstable at all times.

now that's a difference. can't you change the provider?

Evilmill
19.07.10, 12:48
now that's a difference. can't you change the provider?

tats the problem with me... tat the only ISP i have from my current location...
and i dont think ISP is a problem.. CG was my first private tracker i got banned out of some 20 private trackers..

Blocker
19.07.10, 17:01
at evening my download was finished and i was able to browse CG but i was surprise in morning got banned.
i used uT with greedy torrent and greedy torrent randomizer.

Why you don't try VEM or a cheating tool instead of GT ???

Faking your upload speed is a possible solution

anon
19.07.10, 18:13
Why you don't try VEM or a cheating tool...

The RM, for example :)

Evilmill
19.07.10, 18:22
Why you don't try VEM or a cheating tool instead of GT ???

Faking your upload speed is a possible solution

VEM -> vuze extreme mod ? but vuze client is not recommended on trackers like IPT

The RM, for example :)

after going through many topic in this forum, i experimented RM on topbytes.net yesterday with faking upload of 40kBps on a 2 seed and 2 peers torrent, which resulted ban within hours ..
may be i need to learn abt RM in details before i try on a good tracker..

anon
19.07.10, 18:23
VEM -> vuze extreme mod ?

I'd strongly recommend you hover your mouse cursor over "VEM".

but vuze client is banned on some trackers like IPT

Absolutely no comment. I'd say you read on this spoofing feature the mod has.

grant88
20.10.10, 02:52
Hello

I hope someone can help me.

I loose my account many month ago and i travel a lot thos last pas month.

So now i'm back at home and i want to use cinemageddon again. I tried tonoght, but the website give me a strange message when i try to connect on the website :
403 forbidden

I tried to change my ip and clean my cookies (firefox and flash) and my "cash".

I tried everything but each time the smae probleme : this fucking 403 eroor.

Someone know what is the trouble?

Tks you so much

Instab
20.10.10, 07:24

tried? did you or not?

saebrtooth
20.10.10, 08:13
grant88 ur probably banned dude

anon
20.10.10, 13:31
So now i'm back at home and i want to use cinemageddon again. I tried tonoght, but the website give me a strange message when i try to connect on the website :
403 forbidden

Your IP or range is banned. Join IRC to ask what happened, we can't do anything about that. Here are the details:

irc.cinemageddon.org
#cinemageddon

Euphony
13.11.10, 23:38
Some time ago, my account was disabled after 3 or 4 months of usage - I was using from time to time Greedy Torrent (with torrents with lot of the leechers I have used 2 or 3 times upload) when I got into minus ratio, so I guess that's the reason for the disablement. Anyway, after few months I registered on Cinemageddon again (I have a dynamic IP address), but after an hour they have disabled my account - I was downloading without any "help" from Greedy Torrent of such software. Today, the registration was open, so I registered and didn't do anything - I just wanted to see if the account stands active, but after an hour or so it was disabled. Does anyone have an idea what this could be - did they tracked my IP range, or something like that? Thanks a lot for help and answers!!!

anon
13.11.10, 23:39
Cookies. And not the edible kind. Read me for more info:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19023

fakeup
28.03.11, 23:18
I was wondering whether it is safe to flash with highest speeds using mratio 3.3 both ups and downloads (packs) ?

Or maybe I should use my real download speed to fake download and only use highest speeds to flash ? Whats better ?

The Shutter
28.03.11, 23:21
I was wondering whether it is safe to flash with highest speeds using mratio 3.3 both ups and downloads (packs) ?

Or maybe I should use my real download speed to fake download and only use highest speeds to flash ? Whats better ?

Why do you need to flash ?
maybe you could just use rm+mr @ speeds ~2mb/s

fakeup
28.03.11, 23:25
well I wanted to become PU I wouldn;t have to login so often. I'm asking about that mratio flashing cause few weeks ago was banned for using high downloads speeds and max upload speeds (at least i think it was for such a reason)

anon
28.03.11, 23:27
mratio 3.3

Why don't you update to 3.5?

And what makes you think flashing will work when high speeds didn't? :unsure:

The Shutter
28.03.11, 23:29
well I wanted to become PU I wouldn;t have to login so often. I'm asking about that mratio flashing cause few weeks ago was banned for using high downloads speeds and max upload speeds (at least i think it was for such a reason)

it's defiantly something else , what speed did you use?

---------- Post added at 23:29 ---------- Previous post was at 23:28 ----------

Why don't you update to 3.5?

And what makes you think flashing will work when high speeds didn't? :unsure:

well couple of hours ago a member here said that he flashed a huge amount & wasn't banned , i didn't flashed since i've cheated with speeds till 2mb/s

fakeup
28.03.11, 23:38
@anon
I'm asking about that flashing acuse I find it difficult to believe that they have such a good scripts.

The Shutter
as for upload speeds it was around 5 MB download speed was lower

anon
28.03.11, 23:41
@anon
I'm asking about that flashing acuse I find it difficult to believe that they have such a good scripts.

Yes, but what you were saying before is like trying to sneak with a bazooka through airport security when a pistol didn't work :lol:

I never tried anything on CG since I'm not a member, but I've heard of people that got caught when doing less than a megabyte per second. May want to keep speeds rather low and see if that works.

The Shutter
28.03.11, 23:50
The Shutter
as for upload speeds it was around 5 MB download speed was lower

5mb/s is a lot , what's your connection speed?
my advice do as follow ....

Read any (*) sign before start cheating

Use RM + mr
*in general tab :
Set Upload speed to 9x.xx kb/s , download speed to 8x.xx kb/s .
**in Advanced tab :
Use randomise upload/download speed
enter for upload min: 4xx.xx kb/s Max:1xxx.xx kb/s , for download min : 2xx.xx kb/s max:4xx.xxkb/s
after the first update go again to randomise upload/download speed & change as follow
enter for upload min: 1xxx.xx kb/s Max:2xxx.xx kb/s , for download min : 6xx.xx kb/s max:1xxx.xxkb/s
*** in network :
untick :

-use tcp listener
-get seeders/leechers
-ignore'failure reason' tracker resonse
-ignore connection errors

**** make sure before you do this to download any torrent & leave it running in utorrent

When you've uploaded enough just stop.

hint : don't be greedy ex : don't upload 100gb on a 1gb torrent ... cheat wisely ;)

but I've heard of people that got caught when doing less than a megabyte per second

Really on CG !!!
the tracker that don't make you wait time to get promoted , check your info again ;)

anon
28.03.11, 23:53
Really on CG !!!
the tracker that don't make you wait time to get promoted

Waffles is the only tracker I know that does make you wait.

The Shutter
28.03.11, 23:58
Waffles is the only tracker I know that does make you wait.

waffles FAQ

Power User: More than 25GB uploaded and 5GB downloaded with a ratio above 1.05; must have been be a member for at least 4 weeks.

CG FAQ

Power User
Req: Upload >25GB with ratio of >1.2.
Maximum of 8 concurrent downloads.
Immune to automatic account deletion (due to inactivity etc.).
Must maintain a ratio of 0.95 to keep this status.
-----------
CG Superfan
Req: Upload >200GB, download >20GB, ratio of >1.5.
Maximum of 12 concurrent downloads.
Receives 2 invites on the 28th of every month.
Must maintain a ratio of 1.5 to keep this status.

anon
29.03.11, 00:00
Disregard my post then. I was talking about waiting after you hit the necessary requirements. On most trackers it's "if you have the necessary upload, ratio and account age, you're instantly promoted". On Waffles it's not instant. :idunno:

The Shutter
29.03.11, 00:06
Disregard my post then. I was talking about waiting after you hit the necessary requirements. On most trackers it's "if you have the necessary upload, ratio and account age, you're instantly promoted". On Waffles it's not instant. :idunno:

Waffles FAQ

How does this promotion thing work anyway?

Power User: Must have been be a member for at least 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 25GB, downloaded at least 5GB, and have a ratio at or above 1.05. The promotion is automatic (within 24 hours) when these conditions are met. Note that you will be automatically demoted from this status if your ratio drops below 0.95 at any time.

DEViL.eXE
29.03.11, 14:59
I found an easy way. Use mRatio or ratiomaster and cheat with a good torrent 20 seeder\20 leecher. Start as seeder and speak like upload 150-200kbt/s. Works fine I think it's safe methode.

The Shutter
29.03.11, 15:04
I found an easy way. Use mRatio or ratiomaster and cheat with a good torrent 20 seeder\20 leecher. Start as seeder and speak like upload 150-200kbt/s. Works fine I think it's safe methode.

On CG i think they don't care like tl

anon
29.03.11, 15:32
On CG i think they don't care like tl

Oh, then how come fakeup was banned?

The Shutter
29.03.11, 15:56
Oh, then how come fakeup was banned?

well he used 5mb/s upload speed to cheat on this tracker , don't know what options he also used . but based on my experience i've cheated a lot on cg with speed till 2mb/s .

@Freak
29.03.11, 17:28
I am banned at CG

This acc has been disabled

I flashed a huge amount and today I am banned

RM + MR

anon
29.03.11, 19:27

You're chasing, I'm running, somehow I saw it coming (see above).

The Shutter
29.03.11, 19:35
I am banned at CG

This acc has been disabled

RM + MR

you know why you got banned as i told you before cheat wisely ;)

You're chasing, I'm running, somehow I saw it coming (see above).

he knows what he did wrong :rolleyes:

btw reply to the msg i sent to you

fakeup
29.03.11, 23:29
Guys hate to disapoint you but

heads up !

Cinemageddon's scripts got better ;)

Instab
30.03.11, 03:28

heads up !

meaning?

fakeup
30.03.11, 08:23
meaning they tend to ban quite often. I've been banned severeral times lately, it's no more " anything goes " tracker.

As far as more advanced stuff go I think they may keep an eye on a user for a first month.

The Shutter
30.03.11, 15:19

heads up !

meaning they tend to ban quite often. I've been banned severeral times lately, it's no more " anything goes " tracker.

As far as more advanced stuff go I think they may keep an eye on a user for a first month.

am i cheating on a wrong tracker ?
i've been using rm+mr speed till 2mb/s & still didn't get banned so to confirm this i will create another account & cheat

---------- Post added at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

yup it's true

Login failed!
This account has been disabled.

account disabled after 2 hours , cheated with 5xx.xxkb/s upload & 2xx.xxkb/s download .

The Shutter
30.03.11, 18:06
Shutter u got PM

didn't receive anything !!!

@Freak
30.03.11, 22:49
I dont know why I cant send You anything

Do you have full inbox maybe?

But you said that you sent me PM and I didn't got it.

I think its a bug somewhere appareantly

fakeup
30.03.11, 22:57
yup it's true

Login failed!
This account has been disabled.

account disabled after 2 hours , cheated with 5xx.xxkb/s upload & 2xx.xxkb/s download . Told you :biggrin:

anon
30.03.11, 23:12

I don't think so :noes:

The Shutter
30.03.11, 23:12
I dont know why I cant send You anything

Do you have full inbox maybe?

But you said that you sent me PM and I didn't got it.

nope my inbox is not full , try again

Told you :biggrin:

yeah i guess they updates their old scripts :P
will try wm & vem

Epivvb
16.07.11, 08:10
SO, any updates guys? I'm cheating with 980 Upload and 900 download on 3 torrents. Will let you know how that turns out...

Epivvb
17.07.11, 16:50
MAN! I used uploads of around 2.x MB and download of 1.x MB and got myself to PU status in 2 days! This is one easy tracker to cheat on. Still, maybe they'll check it later... Sure hope not :wwink:

The Shutter
17.07.11, 17:51
SO, any updates guys? I'm cheating with 980 Upload and 900 download on 3 torrents. Will let you know how that turns out...

Try Waffles Method , Normal Cheating Using Memory Reader doesn't work anymore on CG

Epivvb
18.07.11, 08:06
But I did use memory reader without waffles AND with waffles. Worked both times.

The Shutter
18.07.11, 17:16
But I did use memory reader without waffles AND with waffles. Worked both times.

for me & others we were banned a while ago for using rm with memory reader the normal way.

anon
18.07.11, 18:25
I do recall someone was banned for using those speeds without WM; account age may be a factor.

Epivvb
18.07.11, 18:31
Well, my account's barely 2 weeks old. And I'm still "upping" at 3.x and "downloading" at 3.x divided b/w two torrents using MR WITH waffles currently. Will let you know if I get banned... Sure hope not :wwink:

The Shutter
18.07.11, 18:38
I do recall someone was banned for using those speeds without WM; account age may be a factor.

i think i wrote that here couple of weeks ago but anyway my account was very old but they did ban for cheating without WM

---------- Post added at 18:38 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

Well, my account's barely 2 weeks old. And I'm still "upping" at 3.x and "downloading" at 3.x divided b/w two torrents using MR WITH waffles currently. Will let you know if I get banned... Sure hope not :wwink:

Hope You Don't Cause A Country Ban :biggrin:

Epivvb
18.07.11, 18:40
Maybe they detected your RM, I'm using MR, I think plenty of trackers can detect RM now... And also, is it necessary to seed there afterwards? Because I don't. I just "download" and "upload" and just stop it right after that.

The Shutter
18.07.11, 19:00
Maybe they detected your RM, I'm using MR, I think plenty of trackers can detect RM now... And also, is it necessary to seed there afterwards? Because I don't. I just "download" and "upload" and just stop it right after that.

if you're using WM seed for at least 2 days , else then you're doing it right ;)

anon
18.07.11, 19:06
I think plenty of trackers can detect RM now...

What?

The Shutter
18.07.11, 19:11
What?

he think that trackers can detect cheating from rm :)

Epivvb
18.07.11, 19:26
Isn't it possible for trackers to detect RM? I've heard some have systems to identify RM now.

anon
18.07.11, 19:27
RM, no. People using it wrong, yes.

Epivvb
18.07.11, 19:36
Well, RM is a bit more complicated but with MR the probability of messing up is a bit less for new cheaters...

The Shutter
18.07.11, 19:45
Well, RM is a bit more complicated but with MR the probability of messing up is a bit less for new cheaters...

in my opinion rm is less complicated than mr ;)

Khanna
18.07.11, 20:27
I think plenty of trackers can detect RM now...

dude, I don't think any tracker can detect RM itself,
but they may detect abnormal behaviors & cheating.a

Epivvb
18.07.11, 22:41
Hahahaha @Shutter I think that depends on everyone's personal preference. I find MR to be very easy to setup. @ Khanna, Yes, you're probably right.

The Shutter
18.07.11, 22:45
Hahahaha @Shutter I think that depends on everyone's personal preference. I find MR to be very easy to setup. @ Khanna, Yes, you're probably right.

sure that's why i said "in my opinion" :rolleyes:

birdie41241
22.06.12, 12:14
Is it still easy to cheat on this tracker, or they changed their scripts? I have a new account, how long to wait before start to cheat? Thanks.

saebrtooth
23.06.12, 13:14
Is it still easy to cheat on this tracker, or they changed their scripts? I have a new account, how long to wait before start to cheat? Thanks.
u can start whenever

birdie41241
23.06.12, 18:22
I read this thread and it looked like rm with memory reader does not work? But i dont know how to use Waffles Method so I am gonna cheat with rm+mr speed 200 kB/s, i hope they will not ban me...

anon
23.06.12, 19:22
i dont know how to use Waffles Method

Then learn how. :unsure:

birdie41241
23.06.12, 20:16
Then learn how. :unsure:

I will read waffles method thread...:smile: I always use rm + mr, but i will now try waffles method... And that method work on cinemagaddeon, right?

LowWaterMark
20.08.12, 07:52
I flashed 400 GB with mR on a week old account, banned ><

SealLion
23.08.12, 01:58
I flashed 400 GB with mR on a week old account, banned ><

I don't intent do be misinterpreted, my friend, but what motivated you in cheating and subsequently being banned as a consequence?? That is such a high amount to cheat for. Most especially when the account is brand new.

fumarona
27.09.12, 19:58
im using mratio with 4mb up 3,8 up, and no problem at the moment

oscdat
05.10.12, 13:09
From all the above posts , one thing's certain - Waffles Method ftw , but just wanted to clarify one thing , is using Ratiomaster or mRatio even at low speeds like 10-40 kb/s also detectable .

Blocker
06.10.12, 04:53
I think the "low and steady method" I mean low speeds is safe ,

If your real upload is even higher you can increase your fake speed

WM is safe too in CG ,just be careful about flashing ,common sense I think is the key

by the way CG is not hard to cheat tracker:smile:

oscdat
06.10.12, 15:54
I think the "low and steady method" I mean low speeds is safe ,

If your real upload is even higher you can increase your fake speed

WM is safe too in CG ,just be careful about flashing ,common sense I think is the key

by the way CG is not hard to cheat tracker:smile:

Thanks for the input , now i get the picture . Just needed to confirm before starting there .

Zachary
06.12.13, 18:30
Apparently CG has a network of "secret police" that spy on users to make sure they're not cheating. There doesn't seem to be any way to avoid them.

illusive
06.12.13, 19:37
they definitely keep eyes on high speeds. banned twice, once after some time because of inactivity and once with high speeds using wm to get some buffer.

TickMander
24.07.15, 20:58
Hi everybody, I'm new here and after reading your stuff I have 4 questions.

Has Cinemageddon changed their scripts? Is ratio master still "undetectable" in CG or should I try another program like mRatio or Pimp My Ratio? I read I must set upload speed between 0-70kb/s, is that correct?

Can I cheat with a featured torrent which I am seeding right now?

mmmmm
24.07.15, 23:37
Cheating steady and slowly is the best and the perfect every where ,

Don't use old RatioMaster ,

Use http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=32250 and above ,

Don't Run the torrent at different clients (Bittorrent / Ratio Tool) at the same time .

anon
25.07.15, 05:28
Is ratio master still "undetectable" in CG or should I try another program like mRatio or Pimp My Ratio?

Pimp my Ratio is a severely outdated program and should not be used, even on those few trackers where flashing still works (and CG doesn't seem to be one).

Codec
04.08.16, 07:51
Any updates? What speed do you guys use for cheating? Have they improved the cheat detection script? I have heard they have a good invite forum.

H265
10.05.18, 15:41
lol :klatsch_3:

anon
10.05.18, 19:30
lol :klatsch_3:

I don't see what's unusual in that discussion, since as of June 2016, uploading 250 GB in less than a day is very much possible.

But there is a disabled icon next to his name... this just raises further questions!