PDA

View Full Version : Cheating @ FTN

alex0912
15.08.09, 02:57
I feel the urge to cheat there..not to get another user class I just want to see if it is possible...If anyone tried to cheat over there please lend me some tips because I did not found any post regarding this on the forums...

Haggar
15.08.09, 04:03
Well if you didn't find anything, maybe you can experiment there and tell us the results.

alpacino
15.08.09, 06:02
Well, it is possible, why not? But why would you risk such a hard to get tracker account?

zatoicchi
15.08.09, 10:44
Well, it is possible, why not? But why would you risk such a hard to get tracker account?

i do agree, if you value your account there, dont do it...

Pickle
15.08.09, 13:03
Well if you didn't find anything, maybe you can experiment there and tell us the results.

believe me you make me laugh, god makes you too :)

expamle on cheating log on FTN

cheating guy : ok i am going to try cheating on there and i will inform you asap
suggesting guy : I am waiting your experiences
---after ten minutes INSTANT BAN
cheating guy: now i am looking for FTN invite
suggestion guy: me too

lol

Just be carefull while you are doing these kind of things on hard to be in trackers like FTN.

shoulder
15.08.09, 13:14
It's ranked as level 5, whereas 10 is the best and 0 the worst in terms of cheating detection, but I don't know if it's up to date.

Die Rangliste der cheatsichersten Tracker (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/)

Mihai
15.08.09, 13:14
I don't see why you need to cheat on a tracker without ratio.If it had a ratio like sct i would understand, but it doesn't.So why would you risk your precious acount with something foolish like that?

cheatos
15.08.09, 13:19
Agree with all that will be suicidal,
if you don't want FTN give to me lol :2405:

and on topic, i think RF should work everywhere. :smile:

Velverde
15.08.09, 13:56
wait for recruiters from FTN:biggrin: and then cheat as u like

becoz u will receive another invite as u are a member of sbi:cool2:

ando
15.08.09, 14:13
there is no reason to cheat on a ratio free tracker !!

SBfreak
15.08.09, 14:56
You better not cheat on any ratio free tracker...(except iTN,I do it for teh lolz)

shawshankraj
15.08.09, 15:54
You better not cheat on any ratio free tracker...(except iTN,I do it for teh lolz)

iTN have worst cheating script, I have uploaded huge huge there and stil my acc working...

I really want they ban my acc

freeze238
15.08.09, 16:31
u really should not cheat on this tracker,if you r caught once maybe you might never get a chance back...but trying to cheat on ftn is indeed idiotic

anon
15.08.09, 17:59
there is no reason to cheat on a ratio free tracker !!

Other than when uploading is the only way to ascend in user classes, unlike at GFT where you can still be promoted if you keep on seeding regardless of traffic.

alex0912, by cheating you're definitely risking an account on a level 8 tracker. But well... "you can always and everywhere cheat".

Haggar
15.08.09, 23:27
.believe me you make...Sorry i don't know what you find so funny, if you can't find info about a certain tracker, the only way to know is experimenting yourself. Despite i believe is worthless to cheat on no ratio trackers, i did it once on GFT, just for testing, i couldn't find info about it so i tried it, with success, using the W-M, low speeds, more than a month ago, on a torrent i actually downloaded. Of course there was the risk of being banned, but what is the big deal about it? there is nothing there i can't find elsewhere, and is not difficult to have a gft or ftn account, the only thing you need is money, unlike hdbits.org, where you can't get in, even if you pay. So, if you really want or need to cheat there just for fun or for testing, do it carefully, and as Anon said, you can cheat everywhere.

alex0912
16.08.09, 01:06
FTN is just another tracker to me...

MoS
16.08.09, 03:20
I think our mate here wants only to fool the system . And i myself like this too :top:

alex0912
16.08.09, 03:31
MoS is the only one who got it lol...I already said that I don't want to upload x amount to reach y status ...I just wanna see if its possible...and for those who think that cheating in a ratio less tracker is idiotic...(read again this post)..

I'll try it tomorrow... If I shall be banned..thats life..I don't care about trackers..they ARE JUST trackers...

Mihai
16.08.09, 11:33
Like your atitude.Actually all the trackers i have mean a shit to me.The only one i really care about is filelist.ro
It's my love.The rest are more for fun and colecting matters.You go there and cheat.I supose the waffles method works for sure.Depends on how the peerlist works.And please let us know what happened.+1 rep from me for your atitude too.Like it.:top:

shawshankraj
16.08.09, 13:37
Great attitude man.I think all high level tracker r shit and FTN one of them but i love their pack section in which there r so many brrrip Pack available..

MoS
16.08.09, 15:43
I'll try it tomorrow... If I shall be banned..thats life..I don't care about trackers..they ARE JUST trackers...

And if not, I'm waiting for my FTN invite then :top:

anon
16.08.09, 17:55

Does this look like an invite thread?

Anyway, alex0912's post reminded me of something I read on FST:

First of all, this is the internet, you don't need anything. What you do need is food and water. Not an invite to a lousy tracker to get stuff that are otherwise readily available for you via other private sites and/or public trackers.

atlantis
16.08.09, 17:58

What do you mean with that ?

anon
16.08.09, 17:59
I suppose he wants alex0912 to invite him to FTN if he isn't banned after cheating.

Well, as far as I know (I'm not at FTN), getting an invite will take a bit more than that. They used to give invites to those requesting them with a good reason in the past, but now you need like a TB uploaded and hundreds of forum posts to "qualify". Donating increases your chances.

alex0912
16.08.09, 18:07
Actually you don't need to have TB of upload..just to 1. donate 2. be active on forums and there was a third but I forgot...

cheating in progress .... I'll let you know what happens..

classyboy
16.08.09, 21:52
Xtreme mod works perfect (of course, using decent settings). I have used it regularly there, though for last few months, haven't downloaded much there.

alex0912
16.08.09, 22:24
I have used the waffles method and used up to 4,5 MB with rm...We'll see what will happen...:biggrin:

cheatos
16.08.09, 22:49
i think your stats won't update because you used speeds > 1mb,
anyway every tracker is different, we're waiting with you :biggrin:

alex0912
16.08.09, 23:07
What are you talking about?..Where did you heard that ?...It updated fine...you can use speeds of 10MB/s if you want...

anon
16.08.09, 23:17
What are you talking about?

Some trackers sometimes don't update stats when you use high speeds, Waffles for example.

alex0912
17.08.09, 01:39
Thats good to know...I will check the status of the account tomorrow and I will try another round of uploading :)

---------- Post added 17.08.09 at 00:39 ---------- Previous post was 16.08.09 at 22:52 ----------

Xtreme mod works perfect (of course, using decent settings). I have used it regularly there, though for last few months, haven't downloaded much there.

Could you tell me what speeds did you use?...I used up to 5MB/s and the waffles method in which case my up speed is not showed to the peer list but if a mod checks my torrent history he will most probably see the x amount uploaded in y time...(thats why I'll seed a bit).. i'm thinking just that if I use xtreme mod and someone will see my speed at the peer list (which everyone can see) ..he could report me or a mod could get suspicious ... :rolleyes:

anon
18.08.09, 00:53
I used up to 5MB/s and the waffles method in which case my up speed is not showed to the peer list

So FTN's peerlist works like most other trackers'. With 5MB/s you should indeed seed with low/zero speeds as much as you can. Take your time and keep us informed. It'd be great to add it to the list of "trackers where the Waffles method works" :biggrin:

alex0912
19.08.09, 16:20
4 torrents seeding...I'm a lil bit afraid to go over 5 MB/s but we'll see... :) waffles methods works till now...

anon
19.08.09, 16:50
Good luck. :top:

By the way, remember to wait some days before posting "updates" at SB-I. It'd be a shame if the Waffles method worked at FTN, but you were caught because of their staff reading this thread instead :wink:

kostas13
23.08.09, 22:02
Does any body know if signups are closed there?Just got an invitation but i cant connect

anon
23.08.09, 22:24
i cant connect

I'm not at FTN but I doubt it has filled up. Any error messages? The site itself is up.

kostas13
23.08.09, 22:41
There is a mess with http and https i think

anon
23.08.09, 22:42
Yes, you must use HTTPS to access the tracker. Normal HTTP will fail.

alex0912
19.09.09, 20:44
Anyone else had the guts to cheat on FTN?...:(

atlantis
20.09.09, 16:28
we even don't have acc there :biggrin:

insane
27.09.09, 08:11
Anyone else had the guts to cheat on FTN?...:(

cheated...got baneed. but only when u upload too much. 1-2mbps should be fine. i think i did 40-50gbs.

Mihai
27.09.09, 08:16
Hehe.It's like you used PMR there.Almost all elite trackers have scripts against that.

insane
27.09.09, 08:19
Hehe.It's like you used PMR there.Almost all elite trackers have scripts against that.

this is what i did

when you go to vuze, go into shu mod, click fake upload, fake speed. and right when it starts uploading press 0000 to the end of the upload limit. it'll upload at that speed for a couple of seconds and then go back to 10,000kb speed limit.

except there were a few extra zeroes. lol

whats PMR?

anon
27.09.09, 08:24
whats PMR?

PMR = Pimp my Ratio

Mihai
27.09.09, 12:08
I did exactly like you and got banned on iplay after doing 6000tb:biggrin:
The safest thing is to change the setings when the torrent is stoped.

Cobra
27.09.09, 16:48
Dont cheat on FTN mate,its a tracker you ll prolly get once in your life,so dont do it

alpacino
28.09.09, 05:28
Dont cheat on FTN mate,its a tracker you ll prolly get once in your life,so dont do it

Well, this reason wasn't enough to stop alex0912 from trying it. And apparently succeeding.

Cobra
28.09.09, 10:08
Well, this reason wasn't enough to stop alex0912 from trying it. And apparently succeeding.

But I mean its not worth it,you wanna cheat on a site thats so rare and with so strict rules and mods,a high level tracker,moreover its ratioless,cant really see anything that you ll gain except the userclass or 2
And as far as I know,invites dont depend on userclass too much either,its more of how you contribute to the site I think

anon
28.09.09, 11:26
And as far as I know,invites dont depend on userclass too much either,its more of how you contribute to the site I think

And donating is a form of contributing :tongue:

atlantis
28.09.09, 12:51
this thread it's soo useless ... only 1 or 2 guys have a acc there :tongue:

anon
28.09.09, 14:09
I don't find it that useless. It's proof of the fact that you can always and everywhere cheat.

atlantis
28.09.09, 18:06
yeah only 1 guy try to cheat there and I think he don't have ftn :wink:

anon
28.09.09, 18:51
I think he don't have ftn :wink:

Just because FTN is level 8 but he managed to cheat there? As stated in the levels thread, that's not an indicator of cheating difficulty. People have cheated at FTWR and UK-T as well.

SBcheater
28.09.09, 21:59
i'm using Vuze's xtreme mod on FTN just to save my self from Hit'n run count.... and as a precaution I will suggest you do it when it is really necessary and before starting your fake upload carefully review the circumstances such as seed/peer ratio, swarm speed, numbers of peer connected 2 you and after reviewing carefully adjust your settings in speed++ mood, I am sure they dont have any script in place to detect vuze's extreme mod but i cant say comment about the rest becuase i havent tried them on FTN anytime...

One more thing I dont unnecessarily use this mod on FTN, I use it when Hit'n run circumstances are tough and its hard for me to seed a torrent to 1:1

anon
28.09.09, 22:01
I am sure they dont have any script in place to detect vuze's extreme mod

They can't anyway, if you use the right settings :wink:

I use it when Hit'n run circumstances are tough and its hard for me to seed a torrent to 1:1

Or leave it seeding for 72 hours?

shoulder
28.09.09, 22:05
Didn't FTN remove the minimum required seedtime?
But I don't want to encourage you to stop everything right after you got it.

SBcheater
29.09.09, 08:55
Didn't FTN remove the minimum required seedtime?
But I don't want to encourage you to stop everything right after you got it.

You are absolutely right dear shoulder I entirely agree you on this one , but what if I am the only 1 leecher on a torrrent which has more then 200 seeders further to this that torrent doesnt attract any further leecher , in this case it becomes hard for you to return 1:1, or even 0.4:1

I salute to Vuze's exteme mod inventor and SBI for inventing such an incredible thing that works almost anywhere and

I love "SBI's VUZE extreme" Xtreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemly"

anon
29.09.09, 11:39
Editing Love towards SBI's Vuze Xtreme

Best edit reason ever!

Why are you concerned about seeding to a certain ratio? FTN is ratioless, if I remember correctly they only keep track of your global uploaded amount. If you don't want to feel bad about leeching, just seed afterwards :biggrin:

Aurion
01.10.09, 21:13
I know couple of guys who experienced safe cheating trials over there using both Azureus & mRatio with quite reasonable speeds ranging between 100~200KB/s respectively.

Still,I won't do it myself in extreme low ratio cases,instead I would buy myself a SeedBox & burn my ratio up to the skies.

anon
01.10.09, 21:15
Still,I won't do it myself in extreme low ratio cases,instead I would buy myself a SeedBox & burn my ratio up to the skies.

FTN doesn't keep track of ratios :tongue: At least not the global one. But they aren't like GFT where you can advance by just leaving torrents seeding - you'll still need to upload to be promoted.

Instab
27.10.09, 00:42
4 torrents seeding...I'm a lil bit afraid to go over 5 MB/s but we'll see... :) waffles methods works till now...

so how is it? still a member? :biggrin:

---------- Post added 27.10.09 at 00:42 ---------- Previous post was 26.10.09 at 22:55 ----------

if a mod checks my torrent history he will most probably see the x amount uploaded in y time

so they have a permanent snatchlist showing seedtime, announces etc.?
if so what columns dös it have?

Manas
27.10.09, 00:53
Started | Completed | Last Active | Act (yes/no) | Seeding | Up | Down | Size Ratio

These are the columns....

alex0912
18.12.09, 00:05
and the account has over 1tb now...still safe ;)

Instab
18.12.09, 01:44

very nice!
don't you get invites then? :biggrin:

anon
18.12.09, 17:07
Last thing I heard about FTN invites was that you'll get them upon donating, otherwise you may qualify for getting one if you have tons of upload and posts. No idea of how it is now.

Instab
18.12.09, 18:39
well my qüstion wasn't totally serious. i would however not reject an invitation :redface:
but i doubt i'd make it my primary site anyway.

piyush
19.12.09, 10:41
why do u want to cheat on FTN as it was a ratio free tracer lol :)

anon
19.12.09, 17:14
To get to a higher userclass?

atlantis
19.12.09, 17:43
and for higher userclass he can be banned for nothing .. :biggrin:

anon
19.12.09, 17:44
We've already discussed this. He's faked 1TB and the account is still alive, so as in every tracker, you just have to do it correctly.

atlantis
19.12.09, 17:57
but just for stupid userclass he can be banned any moment and cheating on ratio free tracker it's too .... :mad2:

Mihai
19.12.09, 17:59
Well as we can see they don't have too great scripts so i don't see the problem.

alex0912
29.12.09, 01:33
" VwTE1R: you don't have ftn and still you have tb traffic there lol rofl " huh ?

anon
29.12.09, 01:34
Where did VwTE1r say he has 1TB uploaded? :confused:

shoulder
29.12.09, 01:37
Nowhere, it wasn't VwTE1R, so please be ce careful with who you accuse doing something if you don't know for sure.

Instab
29.12.09, 01:57
" VwTE1R: you don't have ftn and still you have tb traffic there lol rofl " huh ?

actually the only guy who claimed to have more than a tb there is you:

alex0912
29.12.09, 03:50
Doesn't mean I don't have an account there...Please search the forums I'm not the only guy who cheated there...set your facts straight.

LegitCheater
29.12.09, 05:26
well, i guess to encourage you trying...FTN should not have anything that you can't already find on torrent leech for that matter...so you are not really going to lose all that much if you are willing to risk your account...

also, this whole "but it's ratio-free"...
dude, the whole idea of cheating is making the experience "ratio-free" on every tracker...

so, you might be banned or not...what's the worst thing that can happen? you will have to go to TL, RevTT, SCC or any other tracker...Download what ever you want, and fake your upload back without a sweat...sounds a lot like "ratio-free" in my opinion.

if you want to try and cheat at ftn, by all means do it...

in the world of cheating every tracker is ratio-free! :P

alpacino
29.12.09, 08:06
^ You didn't read the thread? He already cheated there, and apparently succeeded. :wink:

LegitCheater
29.12.09, 08:29
^ You didn't read the thread? He already cheated there, and apparently succeeded. :wink:

I didn't read the thread. :frown:

anon
29.12.09, 16:55
dude, the whole idea of cheating is making the experience "ratio-free" on every tracker...

I thought it was being able to survive when you can't get to upload enough. :confused:

Instab
29.12.09, 18:02
Dösn't mean I don't have an account there...Please search the forums I'm not the only guy who cheated there...set your facts straight.

i never said that!
you might wanna read the thread again before flaming other people for nothing :stupid:

anon
29.12.09, 18:03
Perhaps Alex meant other users (not you) have also cheated at FTN?

Since this:

Is enclosed between quote marks I'm not really sure of what he wanted to say in the first place...

shoulder
29.12.09, 18:06
He received a rep containing the quoted text and most likely thought it was from VwTE1R, but as I already mentioned, it wasn't.

anon
29.12.09, 18:08
He received a rep containing the quoted text

Oh yes, you're right. That wasn't VwTE1r.

alex0912
29.12.09, 18:13
My bad guys :smile:

SealLion
30.12.09, 04:33
@ alex0912 and VwTE1r

If there's a concern either of you have with one another, please try to change your textual tone and switch to something more amicable,please.
Thanks in advance. :smile:

Instab
30.12.09, 05:53
@ alex0912 and VwTE1r

If there's a concern either of you have with one another, please try to change your textual tone and switch to something more amicable,please.
Thanks in advance. :smile:

i don't think my tone was inappropriate. i don't have any problem with anyone.
i will however react as needed if needed but i'm not interested in any conflict at all.

but the issü has been solved already ...

SealLion
30.12.09, 06:12
Everything's fine VwTE1r.

It's just that there was a report for this thread and I just thought that I would respond to try to pour some water on it incase it got too much of any concern.
That's all. :wink:

take care.

LegitCheater
31.12.09, 02:37
I thought it was being able to survive when you can't get to upload enough. :confused:

That too. By "ratio free" I meant that you did not have to worry about your ratio, because you can always fix it, as though it might as well not be there at all.

:biggrin:

SBcheater
31.12.09, 12:41
That too. By "ratio free" I meant that you did not have to worry about your ratio, because you can always fix it, as though it might as well not be there at all.

:biggrin:

Cheating at FTN is only useful if want to progress into furthre userclasses but again what advantage is there when you have progressed to another userclass as you will not be given any invites, even donors have very little chances to get invites as FTN distribute them randomly among donors, In my personal opinion a power user at waffles is more powerful then a power user at FTN as he/she has more chances to extend his community to future trackers (such as SCC, filmdom, goem etc etc) on contrary to this what advantage we get when we are progressed into another userclass at FTN>?

Now lets come to the point whether cheating at FTN is safe /possible or not, cheating is not safe and is impossible at even demonoid unless and untill you know how to properly handle the cheating tools (and this is what you learn only at SBI), therefore cheating at FTN is possible and can be made entirely safe and undetectable, once you have adjusted your self in tracker's enviroment as well as acquainted yourself with technical issues such as Seeds, data traffic, pretimes, swarm speeds, even issues such as at which point seeding activity at a certain tracker is high and at which time there's some leeching activity on a certain tracker (this is very important to know because of goegraphical location of the tracker and difference in time zones and this is also the fact cheaters perhaps neglect but is very important).

I cheated at FTN (however I got disabled but that was due to another reason not cheating) and personally like to cheat there I dont know why but even if I had a 100Gbit dedicated line i will still cheat as I am now addicted to it please don't ask me why as I dont have any good reason to define this, Let me give you example of Polishtracker tracker staff at PT brain wash user minds with lame and retarted therats such as "we detect ratiomaster and greedy torrents and blah blah blah :baeh:" they can detect nothing but my arse the same thing is with FTN because of they have a very short userbase you can only few ppl cheating over there, and they brainwash their users with threats such as the one given by PT.

that's it ... I am an RSI patient can't write more ....

Oh yes for those who are interested in cheating at PT i have identified a flaw /bug in their snatch list which you can use to skip seed time requirements as well (PT n00bs) will present that bug here soon after I have carefully reviewed it in detail.

Instab
31.12.09, 15:26
Cheating at FTN is only useful if want to progress into furthre userclasses but again what advantage is there when you have progressed to another userclass as you will not be given any invites, even donors have very little chances to get invites as FTN distribute them randomly among donors, In my personal opinion a power user at waffles is more powerful then a power user at FTN as he/she has more chances to extend his community to future trackers (such as SCC, filmdom, göm etc etc) on contrary to this what advantage we get when we are progressed into another userclass at FTN>?

that's an emotional thing. technically you're absolutely right.

Now lets come to the point whether cheating at FTN is safe /possible or not, cheating is not safe and is impossible at even demonoid unless and untill you know how to properly handle the cheating tools

i don't agree here. you can cheat on demonoid even if you don't have much of a clü. same gös for sites like zamunda or puretna.
and even on higher lv. sites you could just get lucky.

cheating at FTN is possible and can be made entirely safe and undetectable, once you have adjusted your self in tracker's enviroment as well as acquainted yourself with technical issüs such as Seeds, data traffic, pretimes, swarm speeds, even issüs such as at which point seeding activity at a certain tracker is high and at which time there's some leeching activity on a certain tracker (this is very important to know because of gögraphical location of the tracker and difference in time zones and this is also the fact cheaters perhaps neglect but is very important).

that part is nice. it could be pasted into almost every other tracker cheating thread :tongü:
very handy :biggrin:

I cheated at FTN (however I got disabled but that was dü to another reason not cheating) and personally like to cheat there I dont know why but even if I had a 100Gbit dedicated line i will still cheat as I am now addicted to it please don't ask me why as I dont have any good reason to define this

you just answered to what you wrote above. :tongü:
the emotional stuff ...

Let me give you example of Polishtracker tracker staff at PT brain wash user minds with lame and retarted therats such as "we detect ratiomaster and greedy torrents and blah blah blah :bäh:" they can detect nothing but my arse the same thing is with FTN because of they have a very short userbase you can only few ppl cheating over there, and they brainwash their users with threats such as the one given by PT.

summary: don't believe what tracker staffz is telling you?

SBcheater
31.12.09, 17:30
i don't agree here. you can cheat on demonoid even if you don't have much of a clue. same goes for sites like zamunda or puretna.
and even on higher lv. sites you could just get lucky.

Oh I was simply giving an example ofcourse cheating at demonoid is a joke but what I meant to say here was that cheating is unsafe and detectable until and unless the the person who is cheating knows nothing about the tools , its like you have a 12 Inch wrench in your hand and you try to make an hole in the wall with it :rolling_eyes: , even Azures mod is nothing unless configured correctly according to the current situation.

summary: don't believe what tracker staffz is telling you?

A lie or a lame threat is evident from itself, I believe when they say there's gonna be a sitewide freeleech but I don't give a phunk about what they we can detect you all dont use this don't use that and bla bla bla bla bullsh...:baeh:

Instab
31.12.09, 17:33
Oh I was simply giving an example ofcourse cheating at demonoid is a joke but what I meant to say here was that cheating is unsafe and detectable until and unless the the person who is cheating knows nothing about the tools , its like you have a 12 Inch wrench in your hand and you try to make an hole in the wall with it :rolling_eyes: , even Azures mod is nothing unless configured correctly according to the current situation.

point taken :biggrin:

I don't give a phunk about what they we can detect you all dont use this don't use that and bla bla bla bla bullsh...:bäh:

hehe, right :top:

anon
31.12.09, 17:56
even Azures mod is nothing unless configured correctly according to the current situation.

Now that you mention it, I was reminded of something I've seen on a local blog... the Shu Mod megapost. Use 200-320kB/s and stop when you have a 1.2-1.8 ratio. Works "everywhere". :m-rolleyes:

jacksbi
13.02.10, 16:10
on FTN up speed with 130-150kbps had worked well which had made me FTN hero there

used shumod

Aurion
13.02.10, 16:50
I don't think that any tracker is hard to cheat on, I mean it is true that you might get your account banned for several times till you figure out the best way to do it all right, but I mean it's just about how carefull you are watching every single move in the global swarm while picking a well seeded & popular torrent taking into consideration the average swarm speed plus how far those speeds would go either up or down when every peer/seed split/join.

Instab
13.02.10, 21:50
I don't think that any tracker is hard to cheat on, I mean it is trü that you might get your account banned for several times till you figure out the best way to do it all right, but I mean it's just about how carefull you are watching every single move in the global swarm while picking a well seeded & popular torrent taking into consideration the average swarm speed plus how far those speeds would go either up or down when every peer/seed split/join.

mmh, that's a bit hazy. so how did you cheat on ftn?

csverona05
21.06.13, 16:45
Which method work here ,someone tried recetly?

anon
21.06.13, 22:04
I would be surprised if they did.

csverona05
21.06.13, 23:35
Why anon? It should be easy to cheat here, even if is a ratio-less tracker for some buffer worth.

anon
22.06.13, 03:20
Because this forum isn't as active as it used to be when this thread was started, and I'm guessing most people who have an account on FTN won't want to risk it doing something ultimately useless.

Also, "buffers" are useless on a tracker without ratios.

csverona05
22.06.13, 11:51
Also, "buffers" are useless on a tracker without ratios.

Depends, if you have an FTN account with buffer is a good proof on invite forums to get invites on other high level trackers.

anon
23.06.13, 03:04
Valid point. Although these days, lots of upload usually means someone went full-auto with a seedbox until it expired.

cheatuga
23.06.13, 18:10
Yeah, it changed from 5-6 years ago. Now what trackers want is normal peers who download alot and keep seeding for a long time instead of seedbox users who 1:1 or seed only 36 hours.
Money they need that too.

Instab
24.06.13, 10:25
many seedbox users aim for getting big upload stats quickly. as soon as they have that they don't do much anymore and just let the time to pass. they will get the higher classes automatically because their upload is more than enough already. they just need to wait until the account meets the min. required membership duration for each class.

THC
29.06.13, 11:46
It's easy to cheat here. I've actually done it more than once. You could use WM too but not necessary. Up speed up to 1 MB/s. Just do it! ;)

jacksbi
18.07.13, 01:45
It's easy to cheat here. I've actually done it more than once. You could use WM too but not necessary. Up speed up to 1 MB/s. Just do it! ;)

Spot-on, its cakewalk if you know what you are doing.

One of my old accounts which I dint lose during the inactivity period also.( I mean when I am not active in torrent world)