PDA

View Full Version : 2 ladies talking in heaven

SBfreak
13.08.09, 21:12
1st woman: Hi! Barbara.

2nd woman: Hi! Sylvia. How'd you die?

1st woman: I froze to death.

2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive:tongue:.

zipang
06.09.09, 08:13
Sylvia was cheating with Barbara's husband and she is in heaven?
It does not make sense.

alpacino
06.09.09, 08:39
Sylvia was cheating with Barbara's husband and she is in heaven?
It does not make sense.

Sylvia hid in the only place Barbara didn't look, which is the freezer, that's why Sylvia died frozen. :top:

slikrapid
07.09.09, 01:32
It does not make sense.

why not?

1. she sincerely prayed in the freezer and went straight to heaven

2. she believed in a god that doesn't care about cheating

:tongue:

zipang
07.09.09, 22:09
I know how she died, but I did not understand why Sylvia went to Heaven instead of Hell.

Sylvia hid in the only place Barbara didn't look, which is the freezer, that's why Sylvia died frozen.

she believed in a god that doesn't care about cheating.
God does not care about cheating? It is very strange.

I can imagine that Barbara's husband is only happy because his wife died before she found
he was cheating on her.