PDA

View Full Version : Waffles method v2

Mihai
13.08.09, 16:35
This method is for faking DOWNLOAD! It is NOT an enhanced version of the Waffles method for upload (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/little-tutorial-how-cheat-waffles-12494/) in any way!

After some time has passed since i posted the waffles method i saw a lot of users using it so i decided i should go further with this method.I saw a lot of people being banned from private trackers, especially what.cd because they were trying to fake download torrents.That made me think that something must be donne and also if the waffles method would work but not for uploading but for downloading.My surprize, it worked without any problems.

So to use it first you must learn the waffles method itself.Read it here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/little-tutorial-how-cheat-waffles-12494/)
After you do this and understand it well you can read the rest of this thread.

So this is basically how you do it:
[FONT="Arial Black"]1) Download a torrent from a tracker where you wanna cheat
2)Open it with ratio master or Mratio
3)Put on a download speed , not too big though
4)You choose in ratio master the option Stop process when you downloaded the exact amount the torrent is.If you use Mratio you do the same way, you choose stop when total download is bigger than the amount the torrent is
5)Start the torrent and let it fake download until there are 3-4 minutes until the update
6)Stop it and start it again if it is not 100% donne and repeat those steps until you finish it

And there you go, you have faked downloaded a torrent withouth being banned.It's not hard and anyone could do it.

Now some things that will help you not to do stupid things and help you out:
*Try using this method when you have time.Don't use it when you are bussy and can't stay at the pc.This can make you miss and update and you could loose your acount.Pacience is the key.
*Try putting your real download speed when faking.Why?Because using your real download speed will make it harder for any admin to notice you faked it.
*Don't try the old thing on waffles method v1, were you use high speeds and then you stop and start it again with a low speed.It doesn't work because the snatch list shows your average download speed and not you last speed.So using your real speed is a great way to aboid any complications
*As always try not to over cheat too much because you will be banned for sure, even if you use this method.
*Always remember to put the exact value so the torrent can stop exactly when it finished downloading.If you pu a little more you risk showing your-self in the peer list for a couple of seconds, or worse, you risk getting banned.

Now my work here is probably donne until maybe the next sript update.But that is going to take a while if they can figure it out so until then go and cheat without fear of a ban.
Remember:No sript can stop a real cheater to cheat!

Special thanks to:
anon
KalPenn
czulo
alpacino
Cheatos
DarkSaibot
SBfreak
And others
Thank you for the love and suport!

sbrocks
22.08.09, 15:01
i have some questions...
1.how do u define a "real cheater" ?

2. 5)Start the torrent and let it fake download until there are 3-4 minutes until the update
in RM, i couldn't let the completed download torrent download again, and that's should be 35-40 min till it's auto update, not 3-4 min , no?

3. )Stop it and start it again if it is not 100% donne and repeat those steps until you finish it
this is really risk, i've been banned once from whatcd , they told me the reason is announce time is impossible :frown:

Mihai
22.08.09, 15:48
1.how do u define a "real cheater" ?
A real cheater is a cheater who is pacient, who knows how to cheat at any tracker, a person who knows how to lie the staff to not disable his acount.

2. 5)Start the torrent and let it fake download until there are 3-4 minutes until the update
in RM, i couldn't let the completed download torrent download again, and that's should be 35-40 min till it's auto update, not 3-4 min , no?

I don't get you here.If you mean what do you do if the torrent will be donne in less time than the update time, then you shoulduse that option with auto stop the torrent when you downloaded 100%.

3. )Stop it and start it again if it is not 100% donne and repeat those steps until you finish it
this is really risk, i've been banned once from whatcd , they told me the reason is announce time is impossible

Thnaks for telling us this.I didn't know about that.Well then just wait 1-2 minutes before you start it again.No problem.If they ask questions just say you exited from utorrent and strated it again because of an eror or something like that.But they shouldn't ask questions if you wait 1-2 minutes.

anon
22.08.09, 18:28
I don't get point 2 either, but I'll wait until sbrocks re-explains it. About this:

Thnaks for telling us this.I didn't know about that.Well then just wait 1-2 minutes before you start it again.No problem.If they ask questions just say you exited from utorrent and strated it again because of an eror or something like that.But they shouldn't ask questions if you wait 1-2 minutes.

I think you can just tell them you forgot to turn on your external HDD, or got "element not found" in uTorrent. :cool:

By the way, Mihai, is it just me or you removed your waffles userbar? :frown:

sbrocks
23.08.09, 02:08
5)Start the torrent and let it fake download

torrent is already downloaded completely, and here, we cannot fake download it again because it already 100% done, isn't it?

until there are 3-4 minutes until the update
do u mean 3, 4 min before the tracker auto update ?

honestly i dont understand WM2 at all rite now:frown:

alpacino
23.08.09, 07:53
honestly i dont understand WM2 at all rite now:frown:

This v2 method is mostly for faking download only, whereas v1 couldn't do it. :wink:

Mihai
23.08.09, 07:56
torrent is already downloaded completely, and here, we cannot fake download it again because it already 100% done, isn't it?

Well you don't fake it again.I said start it again if you didn't finish downloading it already.If you did, then you don't need to start it again.

By the way, Mihai, is it just me or you removed your waffles userbar?

Yes i did.I wanna make new ones, cooler if it is possible.

anon
23.08.09, 18:00

Yes, you can't fake download if you've done 100% of the torrent. And yes, he meant 3-4 minutes before the update.

TD21
23.08.09, 22:46
Just wondering if it's safer to just fake download continously with realistic speeds at what.cd. I mean no fake uploading during that time and just give the correct announces.

anon
23.08.09, 22:47
I'd say yes if it's an active torrent. Otherwise, don't risk it.

TD21
23.08.09, 23:54
What happens when your internet connection gets cut off for like a minute in a middle of a mratio/RM cheating spree? Do i have to stop the cheat, or do i just leave it running?

anon
23.08.09, 23:55
RM/mR only needs Internet connectivity to announce to the tracker, so assuming more than that minute is left before the update, just leave it running.

TheUnknown
11.09.09, 15:28
thanks for the tutorial. So to summarize, we basically just stop right before each update, right?

Mihai
11.09.09, 15:50
Yup.That is the basis.

Pingu
17.09.09, 03:48
Sorry, but i don't get it, why would i want to fake DL, i can just DL the torrent the usual way :S

anon
17.09.09, 03:49
What if you don't have enough HDD space or don't want to reduce its lifespan by downloading stuff you don't need?

Also, with this method you're not shown faking download in the peerlist, which is safer.

Pingu
17.09.09, 04:35
ok, but what i mean is why would i want to increase my DL?? and the other thing, does the UL method still works?

anon
17.09.09, 04:36
ok, but what i mean is why would i want to increase my DL??

Decreasing your ratio, from 500 to 3 or Inf. to a real number, for example. This will look less suspicious.

And if you mean the original Waffles method, of course it does.

agent0028
26.01.10, 17:19
can someone "rephrase" to us what Mihai is saying? i'm having a hard time understanding it too :( and i don't wanna risk it! also, can someone elaborate on this method plz! like explain how is this gonna work on the tracker! thx

anon
26.01.10, 17:21
can someone "rephrase" to us what Mihai is saying?

1. load the torrent
2. set fake download speed
3. start it
4. stop before the update
5. repeat steps 4 and 5 until you've fully "downloaded" it

MiCRON
26.01.10, 18:51
You can also use cheatos' RM Extender. But it's better to understand how the method works before automating with that tool.

Mihai
26.01.10, 18:53
I kinda have a problem with explaining.Genieses always have this problem:tongue:

agent0028
26.01.10, 22:08
lol, i get it now! :p i dl'ed ratio master extender btw, but i ma bit lost! i'd appreciate if someone makes a detailed tut for us, thx guyz :D

anon
26.01.10, 22:08
Don't tell me you didn't read the first post of the RMeX thread...

Instab
26.01.10, 22:09
lol, i get it now! :p i dl'ed ratio master extender btw, but i ma bit lost! i'd appreciate if someone makes a detailed tut for us, thx guyz :D

what exactly don't you understand? rm or the extender? or the wm2 with the xtender?

agent0028
27.01.10, 14:44
the extender! what does the "flasher" do? what does the settings do? can you plz explain all the settings, like what anon did with rm? :klatsch_3:

anon
27.01.10, 17:08
what does the "flasher" do? what does the settings do?

The Flasher "flashes" upload i.e. report tons of fake up in a very short amount of time.

can you plz explain all the settings, like what anon did with rm? :klatsch_3:

Did you look in the first post and the rest of the RMeX thread?

agent0028
27.01.10, 17:17
first post yes, rest of the thread no :biggrin: my point is for example, before i know how to use the flasher, i need to know what it is, and what it does first! then use it :top:

also, i don't get the two minutes thingy!

p.s. im new to all this, but im a fast leaner :biggrin:

anon
27.01.10, 17:18
first post yes, rest of the thread no :biggrin:

Do it :wink:

my point is for example, before i know how to use the flasher, i need to know what it is, and what it does first! then use it :top:

Makes a lot of sense. I wish other new users thought like you do as well.

jacksbi
04.02.10, 16:06
should we not upload till 100% done?

anon
04.02.10, 16:40
If you want to fake upload, refer to v1:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494

MiCRON
13.02.10, 05:32
I've been doing this on waffles but I'm not a Power User yet and there's always the temptation of jumping to the next user class. So is it safe to WM my way until I get the Power User status?

SBfreak
13.02.10, 12:08
I think it's safe.How old is the account?

MiCRON
13.02.10, 13:57
It's more than 2 months old. I was just to afraid to cheat in there before because it reminded me of OiNK. :biggrin:

anon
13.02.10, 16:54
I was just to afraid to cheat in there before because it reminded me of OiNK. :biggrin:

Of course you can WM yourself to PU, just seed a lot so that the speeds in your snatchlist are low.

Actually, it's What.cd that reminds me of OiNK (well, I wasn't a member at the latter, but have read about its amazing scripts) - Waffles is a piece of cake as long as you use the right tool.

MiCRON
13.02.10, 22:08
That's great to know. I've been wanting to get some invites there but I've been holding back. But I won't this time though. LOL!

Nokki
15.02.10, 16:42
I want to know something.... When I have to stop RM 2-4 minutes before the announce, do I have to stop Utorrent as well?

if so, does it have to be at the same time or should I leave it running on low speeds for a while?
Thanks in advance

SBfreak
15.02.10, 16:58
. When I have to stop RM 2-4 minutes before the announce, do I have to stop Utorrent as well?

Why would you wanna do that?

Nokki
15.02.10, 17:14
thanks for your quick replies SBfreak!

I asked this question falsely believing I had to have the same torrent running on utorrent as well... Now I know to just
1 run utorrent
2 run Memory Reader in Ratio Master
3 open torrent in Ratio Master
4 you're set to go.

:smile:

Damn that could be the reason for the ban on PTM, Cinemageddon and Bitseduce?

SBfreak
15.02.10, 17:18
I guess so.Just as anon said it's hazardous to have the same torrent in both uTorrent and RM.

anon
15.02.10, 17:23
I asked this question falsely believing I had to have the same torrent running on utorrent as well...

No, you don't have to, and yes, that probably got you banned.

cdm
26.02.10, 13:45
I'm confused as user pingu, don't get it why should I decrease ratio by fake downloading when I can just download usual way.

anon
26.02.10, 17:04
It's in case you don't have enough HDD space or don't want to waste bandwidth.

Instab
26.02.10, 20:05
I'm confused as user pingu, don't get it why should I decrease ratio by fake downloading when I can just download usual way.

some people don't like to have a very big buffer because they think they would stand out then. so you could fake download to reduce the difference between up- and download a bit

memento
08.12.10, 15:09
Have a noob question here. If I have download completed (real download and which means I won't use WM v2 for fake download) and wants to upload, do I need to set the download speed as stated in WM v1?

And you put there upload speed 1024 kb(maximum alowed).
And download preferably a lower value like 900 kb so you will have more upload than download.

And WM v1 is for fake upload so why to set a download speed?

By the way, which emulation to use? Is Vuze 4.5.0.1 OK?

Hope somebody can help me out.

Regards :)

Mihai
08.12.10, 15:57
First, if you completed the download then don't fake download again.So you set download speed to 0.
WM v1( didn't even know you guys started calling it this way) is only for fake uploading and this one is for fake downloading.

anon
08.12.10, 16:58
Have a noob question here. If I have download completed (real download and which means I won't use WM v2 for fake download) and wants to upload, do I need to set the download speed as stated in WM v1?

Feel free to do it, if you want. The RM won't fake download if your finished percentage is 100, anyway, so that's useless.

And WM v1 is for fake upload so why to set a download speed?

If you'd rather fake upload while showing you have 0% of the torrent...

By the way, which emulation to use? Is Vuze 4.5.0.1 OK?

I'd emulate the client I use for real downloading. Specially on Waffles.

Dr.house
09.12.10, 13:26
First, if you completed the download then don't fake download again.So you set download speed to 0.
WM v1( didn't even know you guys started calling it this way) is only for fake uploading and this one is for fake downloading.

At any moment I will be using my real speed if I was using Fake download (and i guesses it's between 6xx-7xx kb/s , my real it's 2xx kb/s ) until the 3 minutes I've stop it ???

anon
09.12.10, 13:28
At any moment I will be using my real speed if I was using Fake download (and i guesses it's between 6xx-7xx kb/s , my real it's 2xx kb/s )

"I guess"? You set the fake download speed. Use your real rates if you're concerned about going too high.

Dr.house
09.12.10, 13:31
"I guess"? You set the fake download speed. Use your real rates if you're concerned about going too high.

means that i just use my real download but as fake at all that time ? !

anon
09.12.10, 13:32
means that i just use my real download but as fake at all that time ? !

I don't really know what you're trying to say, can you elaborate?

Dr.house
09.12.10, 13:36
I don't really know what you're trying to say, can you elaborate?

i mean when i using rm as example i cheat at speed it's like my real speed , example : my real speed = 1xx k/s , it should be use this speed on fake speed means
my reall speed = fake download speed ?

anon
09.12.10, 13:38
Not necessarily. You can go higher, although it's a good idea not to do so on trackers where it hasn't been tested.

I suggest you try reading our FAQ threads a little.

Dr.house
09.12.10, 13:54
from this thread i've learned very important things , cheating it's not just about upload to build up you ratio because that will make your snatch so Suspects , also who have ratio like 0.9xx he is so safty than who have on higher... many thanks to Mihai :)

anon
09.12.10, 13:56
also who have ratio like 0.9xx he is so safty than who have on higher...

A sub-par ratio may indeed draw less attention to you, but having a good one (as it should be) doesn't mean you'll be looked upon. The tracker's staff have to suspect cheating or find evidence of it, which won't happen if you do things well - and that includes using the right tools and speeds, avoiding very large amounts of upload or ratios, and so on. :gsmile:

handakes
07.04.11, 20:17
hmm ok here's a Question for u, if i want to fake upload/download...can i use a reasonable speed and instead of setting there waiting for the counter to hit 2-3 minutes b4 update is upon us, can i use the "stop after a certain time" in the RM settings, set to 26 minutes or something? "knowing that tracker updates is every 30 mins"

anon
07.04.11, 20:17
Yes to both...

invitee
07.06.11, 19:40
When applying the waffles method .. after hitting the stop button 2 minutes before the update, then restart the torrent, I see both downloaded and uploaded are reset back to zero.. Does it mean that all the faking that has happened the past 28 minutes won't be reported to the tracker ? and if so, whats the point then ?? I guess I am missing something !

And if the cycle is repeated, all whats gonna happen in the next 28 minutes isn't gonna be reported either.. right ? because it was reset to zero, and I stopped it before reporting any amount to the tracker..
From what I recall, I read somewhere in this forum that RM only uses internet when it is automatically or I am manually updating the tracker, which means in utilizing the WM I intentionally avoid this action " update " which is concerned with reporting all the faking thats happened to the tracker..
I guess I am still missing something.. I need to find out about it ..

anon
07.06.11, 19:48
When applying the waffles method .. after hitting the stop button 2 minutes before the update, then restart the torrent, I see both downloaded and uploaded are reset back to zero.. Does it mean that all the faking that has happened the past 28 minutes won't be reported to the tracker ? and if so, whats the point then ?? I guess I am missing something !

You are missing something - if trackers forgot about the traffic when you stop the torrent (which they don't), ratio-based sites would be unable to exist.

The idea is exactly that - if you see zero traffic, so does everyone else, and you can hardly be called a cheater.

invitee
07.06.11, 22:25
You are missing something - if trackers forgot about the traffic when you stop the torrent (which they don't), ratio-based sites would be unable to exist.

The idea is exactly that - if you see zero traffic, so does everyone else, and you can hardly be called a cheater.

Oh.. correct me if I got it wrong,
At some point or the other during the 28 minutes while there is excessive fake traffic, this traffic still gets reported to the tracker whether I hit stop or not ..

And when I restart the torrent to continue faking for a new cycle, RM accumulates new traffic and adds it to the traffic generated by the previous cycle.. somehow this gets reported to the tracker without " update " ..

anon
07.06.11, 22:32
Oh.. correct me if I got it wrong,
At some point or the other during the 28 minutes while there is excessive fake traffic, this traffic still gets reported to the tracker whether I hit stop or not ..

And when I restart the torrent to continue faking for a new cycle, RM accumulates new traffic and adds it to the traffic generated by the previous cycle.. somehow this gets reported to the tracker without " update " ..

Yeah, it's kind of tough when you put it that way. Let's say stopping the torrent sends a manual update and the "stopped" request at the same time. So you're seen doing stuff as far as stats are concerned, but chances of getting caught are slimmer.

_SoulCrusheR
25.08.11, 14:51
Well, I've read the guide but still have a question to make sure:

When I use mRatio with WM option on, does the torrent stop itself minutes before the tracker update? So I basically have to put right speed and rest myself?

Thank you

The Shutter
25.08.11, 15:20
Well, I've read the guide but still have a question to make sure:

When I use mRatio with WM option on, does the torrent stop itself minutes before the tracker update? So I basically have to put right speed and rest myself?

Thank you

yeah but at some point you have to stop the torrent after download is finished or you'll upload way too much & get banned.

_SoulCrusheR
29.08.11, 00:56
Hmm, it was said on the forums that uSerenity and VEM are 2 safiest cheating programs. If I use uSerenity with fake speeds that are recommended for trackers at different topics, will it be as safe as WM or not? :S

anon
29.08.11, 01:00
If I use uSerenity with fake speeds that are recommended for trackers at different topics, will it be as safe as WM or not? :S

I'll let you think that one. :shifty:

_SoulCrusheR
29.08.11, 01:11
Something tells me it's not that safe.... But if I knew, I wouldnt have asked :) Just mRatio doesnt have 25130 "memory emulation", so I dont use it yet. Or you just can do WM w/ uSerenity? The main trick with WM is to stop the torrent before the tracker update and turn it back? Thank you for your time

Evilmill
29.08.11, 19:59
Something tells me it's not that safe.... But if I knew, I wouldnt have asked :) Just mRatio doesnt have 25130 "memory emulation", so I dont use it yet. Or you just can do WM w/ uSerenity? The main trick with WM is to stop the torrent before the tracker update and turn it back? Thank you for your time

its my own suggestion.
you can use serenity with correct settings at waffles for real downloading for busy torrents.
i am using serenity and [mR without wm] atm for weeks now and still i am not yet banned.

D3TR1TUs
27.01.12, 14:24
I don't understand the usefulness of this method for fake downloading, as compared to the following one:
Choose a torrent with plenty of seeders and leechers.
Load it in in mR, as 0% done.
Choose a realistic download speed
Sit back and watch the torrent download increase till its 100% done. Download then stops automatically and you start "seeding"
So you appear in the peerlist, what's the big deal? First, with all the activity going on, staff won't notice if a few upload is missing from your peers; also, your speeds in the peerlist won't be suspicious
And if a staff member asks you why he can't connect to you, you can say you limited the number of connections/seeds per torrent

anon
27.01.12, 18:19
So you appear in the peerlist, what's the big deal?

Some scripts don't check for anomalies if the traffic is sent as part of a "stopped" announce. And the peerlist is a big deal for some.

houseonfire
09.02.12, 02:55
Waffles method seems too difficult for me :frown:
After going through v1 and v2 a few times, the only thing I understood is v2 is for fake download and v1 is for fake upload..
This is what I understood please tell me if I'm wrong.
1- I get a .torrent
2- Run it in RM with realistic download speed and 0 upload speed and set it to stop when download = torrent size.
3- 2 to 3 minutes before the tracker update, I stop the process, If download is not complete, I start it again with the same settings without changing the '% complete' field and I need to repeat this till the download is 100%.
As soon as 100% is done, tracker updates automatically with the total time and total file size so I don't appear in the peerlist but only in the snatch list of my profile? And RM also stops so I don't go into the seeding list?
Am I right?

mR thread's first post says not to use it for waffles method. But many people in this thread have mentioned mR. So is RM the only option? Can I use mR too with both v1 and v2 of WM?

bjs
09.02.12, 12:42
I don't understand the usefulness of this method for fake downloading, as compared to the following one:

I agree.

Actually I think the safest way to fake downloading is:
1. choose a popular torrent
2. set the same (or similar) download and upload speeds, ideally moderate ones
3. stop when the torrent is completed

By doing so, you don't violate the zero-sum principle therefore it is difficult to detect.

This method can also be useful for uploading if you choose a freeleech torrent. As your download is not counted by the tracker, effectively you can gain upload, and in a much safer way.

---------- Post added at 11:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 ----------

Waffles method seems too difficult for me :frown:

The big assumption of Waffles method is that a tracker does not check the unrealistically high upload/download speed of an individual announce, especially when this is a stop announce. This is too risky to me so I have been reluctant to use it. We all know they can easily check it if they want to, even for a half-brained tracker admin. You can get away from it only because they don't bother.

coolio256
09.03.12, 16:56
What is mean with "redownloading"? The ghostleeched torrents are shown in the snatched list :(

anon
09.03.12, 18:02
What is mean with "redownloading"? The ghostleeched torrents are shown in the snatched list :(

Oh, alright. I tried, linking you here and all. :shifty:

coolio256
09.03.12, 18:16
I donīt want to "fake" download. My intention is to ghostleech so that the download is not raiting. You understand me?

anon
09.03.12, 18:31
On Waffles? That's, in short, impossible.

If it's another tracker, let me know which one.

coolio256
09.03.12, 18:41
Yes, waffles. Ghostleech works, my account is not disabled but the files in the snatched list are shown as O KB DL and O KB UL and there are many ghostleech downloaded in my list.

Rourke
30.07.12, 00:30
Hi. Great method. Unfortunately, I do not complete understand one thing. I'm using mRatio 4.4 with Utorrent 2.2.1 [with memory reader].

1. What I gathered is that the torrent you cheat with in mRatio must also be opened in uTorrent itself for memory reader to work. But is it supposed to be stopped, paused or up/dl set to 0kb/0kb in uTorrent itself or what?

2. Also, what about this window:
http://i.imgur.com/ezWoc.jpg
Which settings would be most fitting for safest cheating?

3. One more question: can I cheat on more than one tracker at the same time? Will memory reader read the exact torrent in uTorrent that I'm adding in mRatio?

Thank you very much for replies in advance, Sb-Innovation. Keep up the outstanding work!

anon
30.07.12, 02:58
1. What I gathered is that the torrent you cheat with in mRatio must also be opened in uTorrent itself for memory reader to work. But is it supposed to be stopped, paused or up/dl set to 0kb/0kb in uTorrent itself or what?

No, having any torrent running in uTorrent is enough for memory reading to work. It doesn't have to be the one you'll cheat on, and it's actually recommended you don't use that.

2. Also, what about this window:
http://i.imgur.com/ezWoc.jpg
Which settings would be most fitting for safest cheating?

That depends on the tracker and what you want to do. If you aren't familiar with the Waffles method, read the threads about it and the tracker you'll use it on in this forum, and decide what is safest.

3. One more question: can I cheat on more than one tracker at the same time? Will memory reader read the exact torrent in uTorrent that I'm adding in mRatio?

uTorrent uses the same peer_id for all torrents, so you don't need to worry about that.

Rourke
30.07.12, 07:29
Thank you very much for a quick reply, anon. [I've decided to go with keep stopping and starting, by the way.]

Cheat248
03.03.14, 16:52
So i read all of it , still
i want a short answer

Can i use waffles method .......... in waffles on a Large pack........... using mR ? ........... Now?
Some one please answer

anon
03.03.14, 17:34
Can i use waffles method .......... in waffles on a Large pack........... using mR ? ........... Now?

...don't

Cheat248
03.03.14, 18:54
...don't

So is waffles method not applicable to waffles anymore ?

i am confused:stupid:

they can track it now ?

zora
04.03.14, 01:21
So is waffles method not applicable to waffles anymore ?

i am confused:stupid:

they can track it now ?

As long as you know where to look, what cheating methods work/don't work will become very apparent.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/cheating-waffles-15885/
Read the last few pages for the most recent cheating experiences/techniques people have to share.

alpacino
04.03.14, 10:56
So i read all of it , still
i want a short answer

Some one please answer
Read the method again, read some experiences, try it low out on trackers without scripts or the ones that don't care.