╔═══════════════════════════╗
Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> mmmmm <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

What is Ratioblaster?

Ratioblaster is a new spoofing program based heavily on ratiomaster with a whole bunch of new features:

* can fake on a lots of torrents with one instance of the app running.
* consume less memory(because this does not use tabs)
* utorrent like UI
* skinnable
* automatic memory reader function
* have all most all the RM's features(like .client files made for RM, NRPG doesn't support these... )

Password:

>>>>>> doesn't have password <<<<<<

0ldboy
03.12.07, 18:58
So many questions:
Good tool? Is this tested? Who are you mmmmm?^^

Can someone post something about it (except changelog) ;-)

Rebound
03.12.07, 19:02
So many questions:

Das ist der direkte Nachfolger vom RatioMaster, welcher auch Teilweise im Programm implementiert ist sowieso die meisten Funktionen übernommen wurden. Ich würde das ganze nur als eine Perfektion des RatioMaster´s bezeichnen. Es fehlt allerdings noch einiges, deshalb würde ich der Version höchstens einen Alpha Status geben...

Mfg

Rebound

hitman
03.12.07, 19:46
Das ist jetzt keine geleakte beta oder?

Rebound
03.12.07, 20:08
Das ist jetzt keine geleakte beta oder?

Nein. Der Coder vom RatioMaster hat die Einwilligung dafür gegeben und das wird auch der offizielle Nachfolger des RatioMaster´s werden, da dieser nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird.

Mfg

Rebound

zatoicchi
03.12.07, 21:44
what is the diferrence between the previous version of this program?

mmmmm
22.12.07, 18:48
So many questions:

sorry cause iam so late

first
iam mmmmm and i love my name

second
try it and tell me its use very easy i expect it will be good pro in later versions

DarthDildo
08.11.08, 13:31
i used it and been working as gem so far.... On the other hand, is there a for this tool to start up with windows and fire up its settings? Like start ratioblastering?

anon
08.11.08, 17:25
is there a for this tool to start up with windows and fire up its settings? Like start ratioblastering?

You can make it start with Windows, but you'll have to load a torrent and set its settings manually every time - it doesn't seem to be able to remember these.

DarthDildo
09.11.08, 16:46
well actually every time i click "NEW RM" at each time I first run RatioBlaster it remembers the torrent file i run...:confused2:

So all I ask is for it to launch the task, no more clicking the "New RM" each time I run ratioblaster so as I can automate it:biggrin:

anon
09.11.08, 17:34
So all I ask is for it to launch the task, no more clicking the "New RM" each time I run ratioblaster so as I can automate it:biggrin:

That's what I meant with "it doesn't seem to be able to remember these" - you have to click on New RM and add the torrent every time you start the RatioBlaster. There's no way to automatize this as far as I know :frown:

anon
16.12.08, 18:36
As it's based on the RM's source code, it should work everywhere where the original RatioMaster works. But be careful at higher level trackers :wink:

who?
21.12.08, 02:01
any screenshots avail?

anon
21.12.08, 17:38
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3672/ratioblasterfa8.th.gif (http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ratioblasterfa8.gif)