yoco
04.08.09, 11:57
Release Date: November 25, 2009
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: James McTeigue
Screenwriter: Matthew Sand, J. Michael Straczynski
Starring: Rain, Naomie Harris, Ben Miles, Sho Kosugi, Rick Yune
Genre: Action

Raizo (Rain) is one of the deadliest assassins in the world. Taken from the streets as a child, he was transformed into a trained killer by the Ozunu Clan, a secret society whose very existence is considered a myth. But haunted by the merciless execution of his friend by the Clan, Raizo breaks free from them...and vanishes. Now he waits, preparing to exact his revenge. In Berlin, Europol agent Mika Coretti (Naomie Harris) has stumbled upon a money trail linking several political murders to an underground network of untraceable assassins from the Far East. Defying the orders of her superior, Ryan Maslow (Ben Miles), Mika digs into top secret agency files to learn the truth behind the murders. Her investigation makes her a target, and the Ozunu Clan sends a team of killers, led by the lethal Takeshi (Rick Yune), to silence her forever. Raizo saves Mika from her attackers, but he knows that the Clan will not rest until they are both eliminated. Now, entangled in a deadly game of cat and mouse through the streets of Europe, Raizo and Mika must trust one another if they hope to survive...and finally bring down the elusive Ozunu Clan.
YouTube - Ninja Assassin Trailer HD

Nobody
04.08.09, 18:19
I'm a little dubious about this movie. I mean it looks good but...

I haven't been impressed by anything the Wachowski brothers have done since the original Matrix.

Second, it's got Rain in it. As good as he might potentially be, I don't really want to contribute to his plot vying for world popularity. He's big enough in Asia as it is.

SBfreak
04.08.09, 19:07
That kid has a scary face:tongue:
Anyway sounds like a cool plot.
I'll be looking forward to it.

darkside
04.08.09, 23:49
I will wait for this movie coz it sounds interesting.

alpacino
05.08.09, 02:53
Nice trailer man, looking forward to it, as there's been sometime I don't see a ninja movie coming out and I love ninjas :biggrin: So this one is being produced by the Wachowski brothers? I think it will be, though I hated so much that SpeedRacer bullcrap :mad: