PDA

View Full Version : [BitTorrent] Want to join LeechersLair? Final day of open signup

naughtydog
01.08.09, 21:45
LeecherLair (LL) is definitely one of the better General/0Day trackers that are around. A few months ago LL underwent a URL change as the site was forced offline by the Malaysian government due to possible copyright infringement (without any investigations, as usual). We’ve refrained from posting the new tracker URL thus far but decided to go ahead with this article as the new location has been mentioned in almost every BitTorrent forum/blog currently in existence (in short, it’s not a secret anymore). For those interested in joining LL, the site is currently open for signup – if what we have heard is correct, today (1st of August) is the last day of open registrations.

FILEnetworks Blog: Want to join LeechersLair? Final day of open signup (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/08/want-to-join-leecherslair-final-day-of.html)

shoulder
01.08.09, 21:56
This news is a little bit late as signups are already closed.

naughtydog
01.08.09, 21:58
Yes I just realised that myself.

Dynamic
02.08.09, 05:29
Check the giveaway threas as there are a few members giving invites to this tracker at the moment if you did miss the open signup.

kell0w
02.08.09, 07:23
i got 2 if anyone wants one

anon
02.08.09, 17:42
i got 2 if anyone wants one

Non-Members are not allowed to trade or give invites away. You can only PM Staff members anyway.

Since LL is closed, I see no reason for this to remain open.