PDA

View Full Version : I'm a moderator again

Mihai
28.07.09, 18:01
So i am a moderator again but now on a better and bigger tracker.It's not something we cheaters like but this was one of my dreams when i discovered trackers so wish me luck.If interested in joining the tracker pm me and i'll give you the signup link.And please do not pm me if you just want to cheat it.It's not a huge tracker and we don't need cheaters.

Now the question i want to ask the mods here.

If i am a moderator tehnically i am your enemy right?SO i am curious if i will be banned or something like this for this?:tongue:
Just curious.

anon
28.07.09, 18:01
If i am a moderator tehnically i am your enemy right?SO i am curious if i will be banned or something like this for this?:tongue:
Just curious.

Don't make the mistake of seeing things black and white. anonftw is tracker staff, too, and he's one of our most helpful members.

Mihai
28.07.09, 18:06
Oh.Good.I was just curious.It's not like i'm going to hunt sbi members or something like that.I just wanted to be sure we are ok.

alex0912
28.07.09, 18:31
What's the tracker ? just curious.

anon
28.07.09, 18:32
You can PM him to know.

hitman
28.07.09, 19:25
we bann only if someone is doing damage to us thats all. you are wellcome as long as you are not scamming or doing things against our rules.

Mihai
28.07.09, 19:32
Ok then.Good to know i'm not the only one who is a moderator at a tracker and that i'm not going to be banned for this thing.

And they say sbi is not a great comunity.They must be idiots to think that.

anon
28.07.09, 19:33
And they say sbi is not a great comunity.They must be idiots to think that.

How can they know, if they've never really been here :biggrin:

alex0912
28.07.09, 20:13
Maybe that's because people in general don't like cheaters ?...ever thought about that.. :eek:
And I can't pm nobody ..not a member yet. (except staff)

Pickle
28.07.09, 20:13
if both sides wont damage each other i don't see a problem.

anon
28.07.09, 20:14
Maybe that's because people in general don't like cheaters ?...ever thought about that.. :eek:

Yes, we did :tongue:

And I can't pm nobody ..not a member yet. (except staff)

I forgot, lol. Well, Mihai can PM you the address now.

Mihai
28.07.09, 20:20
Pm sent.Enjoy

shoulder
28.07.09, 22:45
The fact you told us is a good way of acting, so why should we ban you just because of the fact you're a tracker staff member.

Unlike some other communities we don't ban our members for being a member somewhere else. :wink2:

anonftw
29.07.09, 03:07
Unlike some other communities we don't ban our members for being a member somewhere else. :wink2:

Alot more goes on here than the things certain staff they hate/fear. SB-I is a great community and should be respected as such.

Mihai91, welcome to the "man with a foot in both worlds" club. :biggrin:

SealLion
29.07.09, 05:28
Alot more goes on here than the things certain staff they hate/fear. SB-I is a great community and should be respected as such.

I'll say. In all honesty, I can say that I feel more 'at home' of a sorts here than in comparison to when I visit another forum, whether it be a tracker site or otherwise.

This is the place that I know more people from over the internet than anywhere else.

Mcuh more goes on here than just gossiping about the latest cheat'in.
Way more.

This place is, and I mean this quite sincerily........'one of a kind'.

IT's open.
It's international.
Forums are varied in content.
and overall, its fun here. On a personal note, for me........that's the main thing here.

The various discussions that go on here are not just only related to cheating. They relate to all kinds of matters in which, I think, the discussions could last all night long if it came down to it.

The news sections, chill&fun and all the other threads in this place are what makes everybody 'know' the other guy here through this place's 'sense of spirit'.

everyone's on friendly terms with each other. And that's what people like on a forum.

This place is friendly and that's one of the reasons that people keep coming back to this forum.
It's friendliness and spirit of togetherness.

It seems to me that everyone knows everyone here, yes??

It's like a small town of a sorts: Everybody knows everybody.

One more thing that I'd like to add here.

Since being crowned as some elemental 3D all-powefull dark lord moderator here from........when-ever again, I can say that with all assurances, staff do look into the best interests of both this place and it's userbase.

Scammers are hunted down with a vengeance;
spammers are gunned down and eliminated;
Help is given when available;

etc....etc....

And also, that 'ban the user above you' thread. You guys have got to stop banning me. YOu guys are starting to give me a 'brain'ache.
LOL. :D

I don't know what else to throw at you people in that thread. I"m starting to run out of things to say on what to ban you over. :D

shawshankraj
29.07.09, 06:39
Sb-i is great community and most of member here r very helpful ..
they can help in any way ..
I love sb-i and respect it..

Dynamic
29.07.09, 07:40
Cheating is just a small part of why I come back day after day.

I always welcome more mods at other sites as they can see that we are not as evil as everyone thinks...well some of us are...:redface:

anon
29.07.09, 17:54
SealLion, +16 to your whole post, basically.

And also, that 'ban the user above you' thread. You guys have got to stop banning me. YOu guys are starting to give me a 'brain'ache.

Then what's left for me :biggrin:

SealLion
30.07.09, 02:00
BAsically, after I ban everybody here, I"m going to deport you right back to Mexico b/c me and my secret green little elves (pats them Bob and Gob on the head) have discovered that your actually a Mexican revolutionary that originally came to be known as 'the' Pancho Villa where you'll go back to making bad sour milk that you originally had planned to kill 98 % of humanity with.

I heard through the grapevine from one survivor of this famous sour drink that this milk has a good taste overall, but at the end, it goes from very sweet, to more sour than bad lemons that were sold on last years grocery shelves being sold right next to the soursop
passion-fruit cherimoyas. :D

Ok...back to topic I guess. :)

fooltoo
30.07.09, 08:27
Well, i think you have done good that you have told us about your status in your tracker. Now we all can be ban proof, lol.

Just kidding, but i think we can aim at a more symbiotic relationship , that way neither one loses.

Haggar
30.07.09, 21:52
How many cheaters have you banned already? :biggrin: