PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tub Time Machine

yoco
25.07.09, 20:02
Release Date: February 26, 2010
Studio: MGM
Director: Steve Pink
Screenwriter: Josh Heald
Starring: John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson, Clark Duke, Lizzy Caplan, Crispin Glover, Sebastian Stan, Charlie McDermott, Chevy Chase
Genre: Comedy

"Hot Tub Time Machine" follows a group of guys, adults who used to be cads back in their heyday, who, after a night of vodka and Red Bulls in a hot tub, travel back in time and set out to rediscover their "mojo.
YouTube - Hot Tub Time Machine 2010 Trailer 2 *HQ*

SBfreak
26.07.09, 01:20
Wow this is the first trailer I've seen that give this warning.
Usually all are green and approved for all audiences.

alpacino
26.07.09, 07:17
Thanks, seems to be a nice comedy with some good actors on it.

Usually all are green and approved for all audiences.I see those red like warnings on these trailers a lot, but always when it's a terror or horror movie with lots of gore and violence, I think this one came with the red tag as mistake. Someone is gonna get fired :tongue:

anonftw
27.07.09, 02:44
Usually all are green and approved for all audiences.

<moviegeek> Yeah, they usually have two types for R-rated films. The one with the green band is for all audiences and may be shown on television and occasionally before a lesser rated film. The red band is for previewing on R-rated or higher films. They can be found on youtube by searching for "red band trailer" and the film title. </moviegeek> :tongue:

This film looks entertaining !

SealLion
27.07.09, 06:54
wow. I laughed during the trailier. I think that I'll really like this when it comes out.

I loved the part where one of the actors says: 'Its got to be some kind of hot tub time machine' and the other guy says, 'That is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard'....LOL. That was great. The whole trailer, that is.