PDA

View Full Version : Saw VI

yoco
24.07.09, 11:31
Release Date: October 23, 2009
Studio: Lionsgate
Director: Kevin Greutert
Screenwriter: Patrick Melton, Marcus Dunstan
Starring: Costas Mandylor, Mark Rolston, Betsy Russell, Tobin Bell, Shawnee Smith, Peter Outerbridge
Genre: Horror, Thriller

Special Agent Strahm is dead, and Detective Hoffman has emerged as the unchallenged successor to Jigsaw's legacy. However, when the FBI draws closer to Hoffman, he is forced to set a game into motion, and Jigsaw's grand scheme is finally understood.

YouTube - Saw VI ( Trailer ) ( 2009 ) ( HD )

alpacino
24.07.09, 17:17
O M G. I love SAW series. Been on the premiere for all installments. This one seems to very nice like the others :biggrin: And as always, it will premier on the Halloween's day on US. Nice to see Tobin Bell will still be on this one too. Highly looking forward to it.

SBfreak
24.07.09, 18:46
Is there no end to this madness?:biggrin:

cutiepie
24.07.09, 18:50
The first Saw was pretty good, the one with the cop's kid was also memorable, but everything else was pretty unmemorable. It's one of those series that people are quickly losing interest in... unfortunately. It was a good concept when it started, just not any more.

SealLion
25.07.09, 07:35
how many saws are they gonna have??

Gee.....I can't wait for SAW 200.
Should come right after SAW 199, I guess.

shawshankraj
25.07.09, 08:21
the first saw is great thriller actually and also good movie with some good acting and good story..
After that all madness start and they tried to devlope horrible killing method..:biggrin:

yoco
25.07.09, 11:05
I only watched first and second part. I liked it, but others aren't so good imo!

anonftw
25.07.09, 11:54
Well, I have seen the first 5. I thought that this series was over for sure. I guess I'll have to check it out, but I don't know what to expect at this point.

shoulder
25.07.09, 11:57
but I don't know what to expect at this point.
Same as always, very special ways of people getting killed. :biggrin:

DriftKing
25.07.09, 12:04
Really a panic series. First and second part really a good one. but other three are over panic. but good serial killer series. There is no end of this series !!

Mihai
25.07.09, 12:15
These are not series.These are episodes form a tv show that comes every year.:tongue:I am amazed of all those methods to kill people.LOL.I think the people who work at this movies are all serial killers:yelcutelaughA:

shawshankraj
25.07.09, 13:33
I think the people who work at this movies are all serial killers

I think writer of saw gonna file case against u for calling him serial killers.:wink2: