PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on Zamunda

alpacino
11.07.09, 23:20
About Zamunda just a hint: their global stats change once a day (it's written on the right of 'downloaded' amount :tongue:)

edit: as I'm the (forced) thread opener let me elaborate a little more :biggrin:

They are known to not care about low ratios, so cheating there would only be for personal or experimenting purposes and not survival. Zamunda has a large user base (they claim 700,000 users) and that makes it a little hard to police everyone. Everything works there, you don't even need to use memory read with RM nor be concerned about scrape (doesn't work) and connectability.
And just some quotes:

Q: Why can't I use some sections (Upload, Requests)?
A: That's because you are an User. If you want an access to these sections you have to become a Power User and above. There is information about the classess up here.

Q: Why can't I write comments?
A: If your rating is less than 0.30 and you’ve uploaded less than 2 GB, you can't write comments.Foud under FAQ. :top:

cinnamon
13.07.09, 03:19
is it safe to flash upload on zamunda? it is not a problem to use rm with 4 - 6 mb speed like said above but i'm curious.

shawshankraj
13.07.09, 03:25
is it safe to flash upload on zamunda?

YES.
U can flash 50 gb + In a day.
And remember that as alpacino said their status change once a day so wait for ratio change to confirm that u r status has change through flash.

[\Offtopic: Y u want to flash on Zamunda,I am using it for a very long time and I know that they don' t ban for low ratio]

U can also RM with huge speed and Build a huge Buffer there

anon
13.07.09, 18:06
~ Moved to gain better visibility

I haven't cheated at Zamunda yet, but it shouldn't be too difficult - it's indeed the bulgarian TorrentLeech, with 5000+ seeders on the latest torrents :shockkk!:

Here's a bit of info from its review:

I'd recommend a speeds around 200-400kb/s for cheating. Using the latest build of the good programs here will ensure you :wink:

atlantis
13.07.09, 18:29
I cheat there with RM with speeds 7-5mb/s, it's a easy cheatable tracker.

SBfreak
13.07.09, 19:11
lol Ratio Faker with default settings worked last time I checked.

shadowww
13.07.09, 19:42
Confirming that everything works there... wonder if they have *any* securiry cheating scripts; updating stats every 24hours makes it easy as lets say demonoid when comes to cheating.

anon
13.07.09, 19:43
Also, their userbase is huge. That must make policing a lot harder.

naughtydog
13.07.09, 21:43
I tested RM with memory reader and failed can someone proved that I did something wrong over here please. No ban yet but it doesn't fake anything and waits for the first announce announce and pops up the error message "No Peers".

atlantis
13.07.09, 21:54
I cheat there with RM with no problems.

naughtydog
13.07.09, 22:06
YES it works now. My bad. The .torrent file I got was incomplete.

anonftw
13.07.09, 23:19
I accidentily flashed over 80 GB once there with RM and my account is still good. Because of this I have also uploaded at several MB/s with no problems. I now treat this tracker like a safer Demonoid( refering to copyright police) and don't even bother to cheat because of my huge buffer.

Hellboy
14.07.09, 00:39
has anybody tested PMR there:confused2: . ...

anon
14.07.09, 00:41
Nopes , it doesn't ...i have checked it. mR works wonders... with mb/s speed

Remember stats are updated once a day due to their huge userbase.

shawshankraj
14.07.09, 05:40
has anybody tested PMR there

Yes, PMR works there But don't expect chage state at a time.
Wait for 1 day to update status.

Dynamic
14.07.09, 06:09
uploaded 100gb in a day and it took a day to update. PMR is so fun

anon
14.07.09, 17:53
uploaded 100gb in a day and it took a day to update.

Cool, I thought the PMR didn't work there. Emulation? :biggrin:

The "once a day" stats update is due to their huge userbase, I think. They're being bombarded with announces constantly, and if they had to make a database edit for each one of them, their server load would be sky-high.

atlantis
14.07.09, 17:58
Cool, I thought the PMR didn't work there. Emulation? :biggrin:

The "once a day" stats update is due to their huge userbase, I think. They're being bombarded with announces constantly, and if they had to make a database edit for each one of them, their server load would be sky-high.

It's true, stats updating once a day, because before some time their server crashed few times in a day.

shawshankraj
14.07.09, 18:03
Cool, I thought the PMR didn't work there. Emulation?

I have used Bitcomet emulation there last time.I think every emulation work there.

anon
14.07.09, 18:04
I think every emulation work there.

You're right, they don't ban any clients. But some emulations sometimes cause stats not to update.

shawshankraj
14.07.09, 18:09
But some emulations sometimes cause stats not to update.

YEs.U r right.At first time when I try to use PMR with Azures emulation My status not Update after 1 day,But when I tried another time with same emulation it works for me.

anon
15.07.09, 18:36
Confirmed, the PMR works at Zamunda:

Uploaded: 48.84 GB Downloaded: 1.73 GB

I used the custom emulation to emulate uTorrent 1.8.3 Build 15772, and flashed on the torrent with the most leechers.

shawshankraj
16.07.09, 03:23
I used the custom emulation to emulate uTorrent 1.8.3 Build 15772, and flashed on the torrent with the most leechers.

It's very easy thereto find well leeched torrent,Most new torrent have good leecher for long time..

Hellboy
16.07.09, 03:28
i used Ratio master and uploaded more than 20 GB in one day because i downloaded too musch:cool:

Dynamic
16.07.09, 06:16
It is kind of strange as if I use PMR emulate UT one time it would not work and than use it again another day and it works...

Atleast it works, I guess :tongue:

rah23sinha
16.07.09, 08:16
i tried it with vuze mod and it works perfect

shawshankraj
16.07.09, 13:51
It is kind of strange as if I use PMR emulate UT one time it would not work and than use it again another day and it works...

As I said In my Post the same strange also happen some time..
But when I use Same Emulation It's work .

anon
16.07.09, 18:09

Use the custom 1.8.3 emulation. As you can see it works the first time :biggrin:

Vuze-Sbi
06.08.10, 19:41
Flashed 450 gb in a day about a week ago , but sometimes you can get peer not found warning ,staff have been working on it for months still couldn't fix it.I gotta admit that it's not fun to cheat scriptless tracker.

Instab
06.08.10, 19:45
i thought they were busted?

Vuze-Sbi
06.08.10, 19:57
Nope,everything's ok.

anon
06.08.10, 19:57
i thought they were busted?

Zamunda? As far as I know (from the TF articles), they're only being threatened by the law for "profiting from piracy via SMS donations", but they haven't been arrested/shut down. You can still access the site from a .bg IP range or one of the few other lucky ones.