PDA

View Full Version : DarkArea Of Signature Banners Request ( DS )

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.07.09, 21:19
:smile: a half of my ideea it' here .

So , my friends,if any of you need a customized SB-I signature banner's for you profile and don't know how to create one just let me here a reply with a picture and what do you want to write in the signature .

Something like this :

Pictures:
Signature Words :
Preferated Colors :

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]And DarkSaibot will create one for you guys in the SB-I style :top: :wink2:

anon
11.07.09, 21:20
I think the Graphics subforum suits this best. Great things you do for SB-I members :top:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.07.09, 21:39
I think the Graphics subforum suits this best. Great things you do for SB-I members :top:

It's no pb ..i hope only that it will be visible for everyone overhere or spoted.
On the first time when i have posted i have not known where to post..never seen the grafik section until now.

anon
11.07.09, 21:40
It's no pb ..i hope only that it will be visible for everyone overhere or spoted.

It should... :smile: You can always add it to your sig if you want extra visibility.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.07.09, 21:45
You can always add it to your sig if you want extra visibility.

Also a great ideea :top:

slikrapid
11.07.09, 22:12
DarkSaibot, it is a nice offer :top:

on the other hand some kind of tutorial on how to do these things might make things easier for you and others can try their own skills at it...to quote a saying:

give to a man a fish and you've fed him for a day...teach a man how to fish and you've fed him for a lifetime

anon
11.07.09, 22:13
on the other hand some kind of tutorial on how to do these things might make things easier for you and others can try their own skills at it...

You can find one here:
Neti's Userbar Tutorial - The PokéCommunity Forums (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148454)

vDD+wR
11.07.09, 22:36
Hey DS, that's really generous of you! :top:

I can imagine there are a few guys around (including me too :biggrin:) who aren't that talented with graphic programs and therefore could need some assistance. :smile:

@anon:

Thx for internet link! Because of that, I don't have to bother DS right from the beginning. :biggrin:
I'll try my best first and will see if it goes into this thread for a little tune-up later. :smile:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.07.09, 23:01
:smile:
Well if you guys wanted to try to create your own one anon have gived you the best link and the best and far more complex tutorial about this than anybody can find'out :top:

Also the official page for the tool that i use to create userbars is :
Userbar Generator - AmitySource (http://www.amitysource.com/userbar_maker.php)

You can download also the tool from here.

It's simple just have to achive some dexterity and practice :top: